Wild - Rafe Cameron

By romanticlover253

bonnie and rafe have been hooking up since they were 17. they've always kept it a secret, not wanting their... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
authours note

ten

16.7K 181 130
By romanticlover253

i ended up staying at the cameron's house, waking in rafes bed was a bit confusing though.

flashback

once me and rafe arrive in the house, i run up the stairs to see wheezie. she's sat, reading through a magazine when she turns and sees me, she ditched it and rubs over to hug me.

"hi wheez!" i say and pick her up and spin her around.

"i haven't seen you in ages." she says when i put her down and i smile, sympathetically.

"wanna watch some movies? i'll get rafe to get us some snacks. where's sarah?" i ask as i play with a strand of her hair

"toppers. but what snacks? i've ate them all.." she says and i giggle lightly.

"we can go to the store." i say and grab her hand.

we run downstairs together and rafe looks up from his phone on the couch.

"rafe.." i say and stand behind him and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"where now?" he says and i smile down at him.

"the store. we need snacks." i say and lightly massage his shoulders.

"please rafe!" wheezie pleads and he grabs his keys from the table whilst me and wheezie high five one another.

we drive to the store and once we arrive, rafe decides to stay in the car whilst we shop.

we grabbed multiple packs of candy, chocolate, chips, popcorn, sodas, cookies and lots of other snacks.

i payed and we ran back with big bags into the car.

"fuck, what're you feeding? a zoo?" rafe says and tries to look into the bags.

i pass my bags to wheezie so they can rest in the back.

"you bodyshaming us? not cool rafael!" i say and wheezie agrees.

"let's just go." he says and i smile at wheezie through the mirror.

we arrive home and sarah is on the couch.

"hey! i thought you were at toppers?" i ask and she hugs me.

"we had an argument." she mumbles into my shoulder and i rub her back.

"you gonna help with these bags bonnie?" rafe says as he passes with two bags.

"i'm busy!" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"what was the argument about?" i ask and she shakes her head

"i don't want to talk about it. you guys doing movie night?" she asks as wheezie walks with two bags and i nod.

"you gonna join us now?" i ask and she nods with a slight smile.

"rafe! hurry with these snacks! imma start stress eating if we don't find a good movie!" i shout towards the kitchen and i hear him groan.

"i'm not your slave!" he shouts back and i laugh

"remember what i said! being in a relationship with me equals.." i say and i hear a faint chuckle

"i'm your slave, got it." he says and comes out with multiple bowls on his arms and i applaud him.

"wow, you could be a waiter." i say after he sets all the bowls down, to which he then rests his shoulder on me as sarah is resting on my lap.

"can we watch ninja turtles?" rafe whispers and i thinks about it

"okay!" i say and play the movie, binging on the nerds.

wheezie begins to rest on sarah's legs and i smile at us all.

the movie ends and rafe is asleep on my shoulder, along with wheezie on sarahs legs. i look at rafe and place a hand on his cheek. i rub my thumb on his cheek and smile.

"you really like him? how?" sarah asks as she looks up.

"um, i don't know. he's smart, way smarter than me. and he helped me a lot. he's good looking i guess." i say with a giggle and she smiles.

"he's changed since you guys announced your relationship. he's sober all the time, he's actually nice to me and wheez, he's more calmer. you've changed him bon. thank you." she says and i smile down at her.

"that's all him." i whisper as i look at him.

"we better go bed. wheez, get up." sarah says and i attempt to wake rafe.

he gets up eventually as sarah and wheezie head into wheezies room for a sleepover.

i take rafe into his room and head over to the girls.

"shouldn't you be with rafe?" wheezie asks tiredly and sarah looks at me.

"but it's sleepover time?" i say and sarah smiles

"go be with rafe. we still have breakfast yet." she says and i nod.

i head over to rafes room and he's getting ready for bed.

"the girls told me to stay in your room." i say, going through his closet for a t-shirt or hoodie.

"i heard what you said." he says and i take my shorts off

"that it's sleepover night?" i ask and he shakes his head with a smile. i then come to realisation and turn away from him.

"i'm way more than good looking." he says with a smirk and i laugh.

"you're average." i say as i slip the t-shirt over me.

i lay in his bed, and he joins be shortly afterwards. i turn to my side and he wraps his arms around my waist, hiding his face into my shoulders.

"rafe. thank you, for everything you've done for me." i say and he nods.

"of course princess." he says and i turn over to look at him

"no, not just today. for college, for school, taking me places even though i know you didn't want to, paying for things when i forgot my purse, giving me clothes when i decided to go beach last minute, being my first." i say and he smiles at the last part.

"are you going to confess your love for me princess?" he says cockily and i look at him blankly.

"no, i just want you to know that i do appreciate you." i say and kiss his cheek. i then rest my head on his bare chest and close my eyes, as he strokes my hair.

"i appreciate you too." he whispers as i slowly fall sleep

flashback over

i wake up and rafe is no where to be seen. i get up and grab some of sarah's pajama shorts and put them over me, then go downstairs.

wheezie and rafe are making pancakes. i smile at the sight, wheezie looks up at rafe as he teaches her how to do it 'perfectly'

"hey amigos." i say as i enter and they both turn to look at me.

"rafes teaching me how to make pancakes." wheezie says as she continues to whisk her batter.

"is he now?" i ask looking at him and moving into his touch.

"mhm. remember when i taught you?" he says and i smile at the thought.

"i nearly burnt the house down." i laugh and he smiles. "hopefully you won't. i believe in you." i tell wheezie and i sit on the barstool watching the two interact.

"now slowly..yeah, you got it." rafe says as wheezie pours her batter into the pan.

i smile towards her as she looks at me, giving her a thumbs up.

"where's sarah?" i ask and wheezie laughs

"still asleep. you should look at her, she's fallen asleep in a weird position." she says and i run upstairs to check.

she's got her legs at the front of the bed, one on the frame, one under the pillow, her body is on the side but her head is facing the ceiling. i shut the door to contain my laughter and head back downstairs.

"is she possessed?" i ask and wheezie giggles.

"bon appetite, princess." rafe says as he puts a plate in front of me. i smile up at him and kiss his cheek.

"thank you." i say and begin to eat. when i tell you that these pancakes are the best you would ever eat, i'm not joking.

sarah comes down after a couple minutes and rubs her eyes.

"ah, she's risen from the dead i see." i say and rafe laughs a bit. wheezie turns to look at sarah and tells her that she's making her a pancake.

i finish mine and begin to wash the plate. rafe comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"what you doing today?" he asks and i shrug

"maybe go take bobby on the beach? go see kie and pope?" i say and he leave my touch

"you're gonna go see those dirty pouges. seriously? after yesterday?" he says and i turn to look at him

"hey! kie and pope did nothing wrong, it was jj. i'm not even going to see him!" i explain and he scoffs

"they didn't back you up?!" he argues and i frown

"for starters, pope talked to me. he reassured me and secondly, that doesn't matter! kie and pope have been friends with jj longer than me!" i raise my voice a little louder.

sarah and wheezie leave the room with their pancakes and i sigh. i turn around once more and rinse my plate.

"i don't see what the big deal is?" i mumble and he groans

"he shit talked you and me in front of us! kie didn't back you up, did she? i didn't see her pull him away from us. and pope, he didn't either. he just reassured you? by saying what?" he says and i stack my plate on the rack and wash my hands.

"i've never seen you act like that in my life. i was confused! so pope told me that you and jj have some kind of beef, and that's when i began to pull you away!" i say and he shakes his head

"i didn't know! if i knew, i would of never made you stop the car! i'm sorry rafe." i say and he shakes his head and hugs me.

"i'm sorry bon. i shouldn't of lashed out on you. it's not your fault, and it's your friends, you do what you want." he says, to which i shake my head.

"i'm not going to see them. not if it bothers you. i'm sorry." i say and he kisses my temple.

we stay in that position for a while until we smell smoke.

"you smell that?" i ask and he nods.

the pancake began to smoke black and i panic.

"rafe! rafe where's your grapes?!" i ask, looking in the fridge

"why do you need grapes, you need something to let the smoke go away!" he complains and i find them eventually, snacking on them.

"open the door! i'll get a towel!" i say and grab a towel from the bathroom downstairs. i eat another grape as i run over to the stove. he take the pan and throws it outside and i continue waving the towel around.

"who left that there?" he asks and i look at him, "oh. me?" he asks and i nod

"guess no pancakes for you." i say and eat another grape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 126 46
John b's little sister is back in OBX. Lexi. She was hopping for a nice time back. you know fun adventures. Normal pogue shit. That's not what happen...
53.9K 485 58
Y/n Y/l/n lives on the cut with her little brother and her alcoholic mother. But when she meets Rafe Cameron everythings changes. This book will con...
16.6K 257 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
30.2K 429 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...