ten

i ended up staying at the cameron's house, waking in rafes bed was a bit confusing though.

flashback

once me and rafe arrive in the house, i run up the stairs to see wheezie. she's sat, reading through a magazine when she turns and sees me, she ditched it and rubs over to hug me.

"hi wheez!" i say and pick her up and spin her around.

"i haven't seen you in ages." she says when i put her down and i smile, sympathetically.

"wanna watch some movies? i'll get rafe to get us some snacks. where's sarah?" i ask as i play with a strand of her hair

"toppers. but what snacks? i've ate them all.." she says and i giggle lightly.

"we can go to the store." i say and grab her hand.

we run downstairs together and rafe looks up from his phone on the couch.

"rafe.." i say and stand behind him and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"where now?" he says and i smile down at him.

"the store. we need snacks." i say and lightly massage his shoulders.

"please rafe!" wheezie pleads and he grabs his keys from the table whilst me and wheezie high five one another.

we drive to the store and once we arrive, rafe decides to stay in the car whilst we shop.

we grabbed multiple packs of candy, chocolate, chips, popcorn, sodas, cookies and lots of other snacks.

i payed and we ran back with big bags into the car.

"fuck, what're you feeding? a zoo?" rafe says and tries to look into the bags.

i pass my bags to wheezie so they can rest in the back.

"you bodyshaming us? not cool rafael!" i say and wheezie agrees.

"let's just go." he says and i smile at wheezie through the mirror.

we arrive home and sarah is on the couch.

"hey! i thought you were at toppers?" i ask and she hugs me.

"we had an argument." she mumbles into my shoulder and i rub her back.

"you gonna help with these bags bonnie?" rafe says as he passes with two bags.

"i'm busy!" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"what was the argument about?" i ask and she shakes her head

"i don't want to talk about it. you guys doing movie night?" she asks as wheezie walks with two bags and i nod.

"you gonna join us now?" i ask and she nods with a slight smile.

"rafe! hurry with these snacks! imma start stress eating if we don't find a good movie!" i shout towards the kitchen and i hear him groan.

"i'm not your slave!" he shouts back and i laugh

"remember what i said! being in a relationship with me equals.." i say and i hear a faint chuckle

"i'm your slave, got it." he says and comes out with multiple bowls on his arms and i applaud him.

"wow, you could be a waiter." i say after he sets all the bowls down, to which he then rests his shoulder on me as sarah is resting on my lap.