OUTERBANKS SEASON4

By Millyboo92

☆Riara☆ I'm going to write this story really slow as I will be writing two stories at the same time (one bei... More

Chapter One; Part 1: The Jump
Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"
Chapter 1: Part 3: She shouldn't be here
Chapter 1: Part 4: Is she crazy?
Chapter2:Part1: Memories
Chapter 2: Part 2: Rafe at Barrys'
Chapter 2: Part 2: Drama
Chapter 2: Part 3: A Kiss in the Swamp
Chapter 3: Part 1: Dinner at Carreras'
Chapter 3: Part 2: To Barbados We go
Chapter 3: Part 3: Set Sail
Chapter 4: Part 1: Day Two
Chapter 4: Part 2: Collide
Chapter 5: Part 1: The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 5: Part 2: Fishing
Chapter 5: Part 3: The Stormy Night
Chapter 6: Part 1: Last Night was Rocky
Chapter 6: Part 2: Buzzcut Season
Chapter 7: Part 1: Should I Stay
Chapter 7: Part 2: Invader
Chapter 7: Part 3: The Night Market
Chapter 8: Part 1: What They'd Been Waiting For
Chapter 8: Part 2: Final Chapter
Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER
Additional Chapters: Part 2 (FIVE WEEKS EARLIER)
Additonal Chapters- Part 3: The Figure on His Bike
Additional Chapters: Part 4: Feelings Not Lost
Additional Part: Part 5: Kook Kiara
Additional Part 6: Hi Again
Additional Part: Part 7: What was she thinking?
Additional Part 8: The Dinner
Additional Part 9: Two bold lines
Additional Part 10: Subtle signs
Additional Part 11: The Stall
Additional Part 12: Break In
Maya and Jude
Additional Part 13: The Pendant
Additiontal Part 14: Kiara's Secret
Additional Part 15: Hungover
Additional Part 16: Troubles
Additional Part 17: Girl Talk
Additional Part 18: Playing with Pirates
Additiontal Part 19: Keeping Afloat
Additional Part 20: Red Rose Petals
Additional Part 21: Messages
Additional Part 22: Barry and Rafe's Talk
Additional Part 23: Unexpected Allies
Additional Part 24: Sibling Disputes
Additional Part 25: The Rescue
Final Chapter: Atlas

Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day

488 13 14
By Millyboo92

Hey Guys! New part... hope its ok... lots of drama as always lol... and it might get a little heavy..? Anyway, let me know if it was to much or was ok...? Apologies for all the swearing too!
As you know I can't seem to add any songs so instead I am putting up all the song's name for this chapter below with each chapter.

Chapter Song: Jungle by Tash Sultana

Please check out the song guys!! wrote this chapter while listening to it, and the lyrics are perfect lolI will look over it tomorrow for mistakes. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ki stretches her arms out, coming out from under the blanket covering her, humming as she awakens.

It's the first morning (day one) of waking up on Rafe's yacht.

The previous night was pretty much uneventful- just a minor quarrel between the two before the both stormed off in different directions, and then later calmed down and went to their separate areas to sleep. 

Their quarrel about who would get the berth of the yacht- aka the only proper sleeping quarters of Rafe's yacht- with a mattress and all.

Rafe was obviously going to let her have it- but it wasn't like he'd give it up so easily to her… he made it seem like she'd simply seemed ungrateful that she'd gotten the better half of the arrangement whilst he'd have to sleep uncomfortably for four days straight in the cabin just outside her room.. on a hardened wooden bench and with only a couple of pillows to soften the bench for him… but really, he'd rather sleep in the cabin just outside her room knowing exactly where she was- he wasn't going to want to risk any unpredictabilities from Ki- and her sleeping in the room just next door was perfect- it would keep his mind at peace. 

Ki had locked her door… she'd begun to realize she hadn't brought anything with her apart from a small bag, which basically only had her wallet and phone. 

She places her phone down beside her as she gets into bed, too tired to even think about how she had no new clothes to change into. 

She had been tossing and turning in bed- unable to sleep that night, with the weather having gotten colder as the night progressed.

She lays there unable to fall asleep. Peering around, she notices in the small space of the berth, Rafe had still managed to fill it with quite a few things- sort of like a small storage room- it had been quite messy, some clothes tossed about the floor- she'd even found a few empty bottles and beer cans too. But she had been there just to sleep, so the thought of how untidy it was- she tries to not let it bother her so much. 

She scans around and her eyes come across a large gray sweater… Rafes'- she knows. 

He has worn it a multitude of times before- she's familiar with it… in fact she thinks his had it since he was in high school- she'd seen him wear it the last time he'd turned up at her house too… It had a particular logo stitched onto it- from what she'd assumed would be his favorite sports club or something- not that she particularly thought about it that much or cared… but it had to be one of his favorites either way.   

She finds herself debating- should she tug it on?- I mean, it was really cold and she couldn't sleep?- she really hadn't wanted to, but it could be the only way to keep herself warm throughout the night- help her fall asleep faster?… I mean, it seemed to be the only idea that just wanted to stick- the only idea that should work to help her get a good night's rest… she just had to remind herself to pull it off once she wakes, and before she'd walk out those doors so Rafe wouldn't know… 

She eventually decides it's the only way she would get herself to fall asleep through the night- she wanted to feel cozy- she wanted to feel warm- she wanted to sleep… and besides, nobody needed to know, right?… 

She pulls it over her head and keeps it on the whole night, instantly falling asleep… she'd even manage to sleep entirely throughout the turbent rocking that the boat made when the ocean waves become a little more rougher at night… or it could have lulled her even more into deeper sleep..? But for Rafe, his sleep had been quite different- but we won't get into that..

Anyway, her sleep was very deep… the kind that when she'd woken up she'd forgotten where she was and what she was supposed to be doing… only for it to then slowly click that she'd been on Rafe's yacht and they had been heading off for Barbados. 

She quickly glances around, and then down at her phone… it's charge was still half way, but with no reception, she wasn't able to receive messages from either her parents or her friends- she really should have maybe let them know where she was- something she'd just begun to realize. 

It's only six thirty in the morning, and her brain feels groggy… kind of almost hung over, really. 

She wanders out from the room, hoping that either Rafe was still asleep or that he was out on the other end of the yacht- so she wouldn't have to run into him so soon- or talk to him.

He hadn't been in the cabin so he had to be up.    

Rubbing her eyes- trying to force herself awake, she walks up and out onto the back deck, holding to the railing as the boat bobs up and down… first thing she sees as her eyes slant open again is Rafe standing at the edge of his yacht taking a piss into the ocean, holding a smoke between two fingers in his other hand. 

She takes a step back a little and moans- letting the motion of the boat pull her back a little. She rubs a hand into her hair... her voice she could tell was groggy and she knew it would sound croaky when she'd speak.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she mumbles out- mostly to herself- the air still cool enough to produce clouds of condensed air. She watches him and her face twists into disgust.

Rafe turns rapidly hearing her, tucking it back in. 

"What?" 

"I said your disgusting." she repeats with a smirk. 

"Ok." he scoffs, running a hand along his gray slacks, like it was going to clean it somehow. "Good to know. Thought you said you weren't talking to me." he scoffs, an unsure look screwing up his face. 

She crosses her arms, ignoring him, hugging herself as her gaze turns and looks briefly outward toward the vibrant colors stretching across the dawning sky… a faint content smile forming on her face- and Rafe could see she looked at ease. 

His gaze follows hers… but as it returns his brows lift upon realizing she's wearing his sweater. His eyes widen then, frozen as they dart over her quickly… his gaze narrows and falls to how she's chosen to wear his sweater-? cover herself in him..? 

what the fuck?- is his first thought.. 

His heart begins to pump harder then… What was she doing- Why was she wearing his sweater- what?…

Something fills his veins, making his skin feel hot… he wants nothing more than to let her know how hot she looked in it- she could wear his clothes anytime… he couldn't control how his veins were pumping with something kind of strong in them… he starts to imagine what she'd look like in only his sweater and her underwear… 

He exhales deeply- starting to feel a little hard... 

He shoves his hands deeply into his pockets covering his crotch- keeping it hidden, but his eyes still stay fixed to hers. 

Ki watches him confused- wondering why he was staring at her for so long. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah- fine." 

She purses her lips into a questioning smile, nodding once, too tired to ask. She unfolds her arms, and retreats to the gallery to grab something to eat.

He needs something more than just his smokes to calm his freakin pulse from all its thrudding, trying to make his mind go dizzy- or crazy or whatever… he wished he'd had more sleep…  

He snatches a bag he'd left close by- a bag he hadn't wanted her snooping through. He unzips it open slowly… he parts some clothes to the side, and underneath he finds the small clear bag he'd been looking for- quarter filled with cocaine… yes- you see, his exchange with Barry hadn't quite only led to him asking Barry to take care of his bike, but something a little more.  

He watches it pensively, brows furrowed as he thinks- his mind fucking with him- he feels kind of weak...

He collapses back into a sitting position, running a hand over his hair as he thinks.  

He grunts, leaning back more, running a hand over his mouth. 

He's tempted- like really tempted- beyond words could describe how tempted he could be… he wants to take the freakin coke out of his bag… sniff it… make all his problems disappear… 

It had been a while since he's taken any… and his stress levels were way up high…

He glances up at Ki where she sits in the gallery's seating area… the gentle salted ocean breeze playing with her hair… she's looking out at the ocean peacefully, one arm hugging her knees tightly into her chest… the other holding something to eat… all in his fucking sweater.

Fuck. 

Fuck JJ- are his next thoughts.

He zips his bag up quickly and walks up and over to her instead. 

Maybe he enjoys the sight of her in his sweater- maybe he could make it something regular for him to see- maybe that's all he wants to see- her covered him in all sorts of ways.. he strides on over toward her. 

Her gaze lifts up to him as he nears. 

His pace slows as his closer, and then stops when he's in front of her. He drops down onto the couch across from Ki.

"So- hey." he says, his arm stretching out over the headrest of his seat, legs wide apart…

He appeared slightly smug- so Ki looked away- he was making her feel irritated already and her heart began to pick up pace slightly. 

She takes a bite of her bread, trying to appear unfazed… trying not to think too much into what he may say or what he maybe thinking. 

His lips roll into a smirk. "You're not going to ask me first… for my sweater?"

Her eyes widen and she'd finally realized what this was about. She begins to cough- she'd been taken back so much she'd forgotten how to swallow her food. "O-oh god." she replies, choking a little on a piece of her bread. Her eyes began to water as she'd been coughing, and then she laughed out nervously at what he'd just said… starting to pull his sweater off by the sleeves. 

Rafe leans forward and stops her. 

"But- no- Ki- I prefer to see you in it." he teases with a smirk. "Just thought it looked good on you." 

Ki can see what he's doing and she smirks right back mockingly. 

"I was only borrowing it for the night, Rafe-" she shrugs. 

"I don't care- it's damn hot on you."

"Fuck off."

He laughs-  and stops when he realizes she's very serious. 

Ki glares at him. 

"What do you see in JJ, by the way-" he questions, dropping back into his seat. 

"We're not doing this-"

"Doing what exactly-"

"We're not having this conversation-"

"So we're never going to talk about how when I kissed you- you practically kissed me back? Sounds like something we could maybe open up about-"

She gets up and groans. 

"No."

He gets up too, sliding his hands into his pockets, watching her intensely. 

"Ok, Ki- always running off with pogues when things get hard- because maybe you can't see that there maybe something better- I don't know, something better out there- something else you may actually want-"

"I want you to shut the fuck up- that's what I want." she snaps, turns and grits her teeth at him. She rushes down the stairs and down onto the deck. 

Rafe doesn't follow her, gives her space he knew she needed. 

His arms come over his head as he turns away, crossing them over his head- frustrated he couldn't get everything out.

He wanders over toward the bar in the gallery, and makes himself a drink, scratching his head.

Last time he'd been sitting here in this same spot- he'd been with Barry- discussing what to do with his gold… and now he was here, arguing with Ki- when he thinks all his problems were over they never seem to be… all he wanted was for her and him to get along… he takes a shot of some scotch from a small glass he'd just poured it into.   

As his gaze returns over to look at Ki standing out on the deck, he finds her standing over his bag. 

"Fuck." he breaths out, frustrated. He continues to observe her from a distance and from over his shoulder… 

She bends over it and only when she pulls out his bag of coke does he get to his feet and flies down those stairs, losing his patience. 

"Put that shit back-" he bites. 

"What is this- why are you bringing coke on board- weren't you planning on giving up-?"

He attempts to snatch it out of her hand, but she moves it away from his grasp far too quickly. He grabs at her arm instead- bringing her in. He moves to her wrist, the hand holding the bag, but she doesn't give up and doesn't drop it, only scrunching it up higher into her palm. 

"Fuck- Ki- I'm not fucking around."

She grits her teeth, snarls at him. 

"Neither am I! I don't trust you- you'll get high and then we'll never make it to Barbados- and then-"

His blood boils and his heart thumps incredibly hard- it slushes at his ears, making it hard for him to even hear- he picks her up, hooking an arm around her leg so it would prevent her from kicking him- pulling her up and over onto his shoulder, striding her over the deck. "W-where… where are you taking me…" she rasps- the air hitched in her lungs, stunned- she can barely speak. "Rafe?!" she yells. 

He brings her back down to the cabin and then into the berth of his yacht, throwing her down on top of the mattress, standing over her.

"Give me the damn bag-" he demands.

When she opens her mouth to bite back out at him, she sneers- he loses it.. he bends down over her, holds her down as she tries to scuffle with him- his shins pressed to her legs, securing his hold on her- his hands coming down, pushing her down onto the mattress, finding her wrists- pinning them down to her sides- he drags them up just so they are beside her head- his face hovering just above hers- her quickened breath puffing at his skin- into his face. He shoves down all sexual thoughts intruding his mind as she's panting underneath him- his thudding veins are unrelenting- wanting her so bad, but his thrusting all that down… he doesn't want to hurt her- he's just beyond pissed at this point. 

"Don't fuck with me Ki- give me the bag." he growls, but keeping his tone as low as possible- his stark blue eyes warning her- dragging from her eyes to her hand.  

"Get the fuck off."

"Give me my bag first."

"Get off!" she yells, struggling with her hands, squeezing her eyes shut so tight they begin to water. His grip tightens. 

"Listen to what I'm saying Ki- ok- listen- ok- why can't you do that?! Why can't you just fucking listen, Ki?!" 

She finally gives in, opening her hand, letting the bag slip out from her palm. It slides off the bed and onto the ground.

His breath fast… his heart beat incredibly fast… his chest heaves, his breaths deep…

He moves off her, watching her as he bends to take the bag off the ground. 

His eyes flicker over her as she still lays there and she hasn't moved.

He rubs his hands over his head… starting to feel some type of guilt pitting in his stomach.

"Fuck!" he yells, frustrated- kicking at something hard on the ground beside his foot. He turns away from her. 

"Get out." she sniffles. 

He turns to her, his face screwing up with a sorry look…    

"Sorry- Ki- I-I didn't mean t-to…I-I really fucked up-" he stammers, watching her.

She sits herself up, frowning at him.  

"I don't care- just get out." she repeats, making it clear. 

"Hey- you're at fault here too-" he tries to reason." You took something that's mine, and I wanted it back- a-and now I'm here- the only one at fault? Huh?- does that make sense to you-" 

"Listen, Rafe… just leave ok?" she repeats firmly, eyes watching him seriously.

His jaw locks, rubs his head again- something gleamed in his eyes that said he was sorry as he gazes at her… he turns and leaves, doing as she says. 

Ki gets up and locks herself in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys just a heads up, next chapter there most likely may be some smut (Rafe and Kiara) but I will let you know before the chapter. Hope this chapter was ok and not too rushed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 68 10
Rafe and Kiara had this whole plan to go to college, California State University, together and to be with each other throughout it all, soon living i...
533 10 6
A new girl makes an appearance on the island, determined to have a Wild Summer before returning to her life and responsibilities. On the first night...
1K 33 10
I may or may not continue with this story just as a warning lol wrote this while thinking that they filmed in Morocco and while waiting for season 4...
1.3K 28 14
"What happens when you fall for a murderer? Well, I was about to find out" • Hi, this is a fanfiction based in outer banks with the same characters...