Life of the Savior - A Naruto...

By AmosUzumaki

2 Ninjas start their Shinobi lives in chaos, one didn't have parents from birth and the other lost them as a... More

Hi Everyone!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
That Special thing I was gonna give you adorable Reader-Chan's
Chapter 8
Chapter... 9, Holy shoot!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

82 6 0
By AmosUzumaki

A'N: I'm back guys! Alive? Maybe. Dead? The probability is 50%. But ready to write? 75%. Ready to sleep? 1000%!!!!

But I shall write because I feel like procrastinating. Also, I am just coming back from a LONG writer's block.

Enjoy.

Third POV

One Sasuke Uchiha stood at the entrance of one of the caves in the Hokage mountain. He was not at all ready to do anything, yesterday's training had drained his chakra so painfully that it took forever to replenish it. Kakashi would have no chance of getting him to train, and that was it. End of story. And honestly, he deserved the rest. He already overused his jutsu so much that his hands and forearms nearly fell off.

His mind wandered as he thought of his future. He would find Itachi, kill him, and avenge his clan. But a little voice in his head that sounded too much like a certain blonde scolded him and told him to think about it afterwards. And the voice was right, what would he do after he killed Itachi?

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. My likes are few and my dislikes are many. My hobbies are unrelated, and I have one goal. To kill my brother and avenge my clan."

Now that Sasuke thought about it, he was a stupid kid back then. Always clueless when Naruto knew what to do. Always weak when Naruto pulled so many jutsus out of his arsenal. And Naruto was ANBU level at what, 10 years old!

Sasuke decided that he couldn't fall behind. Naruto would be getting so much training from Jiraiya, wherever he was. But Sasuke didn't have the energy to do any hardcore training like he did for the past few months, so he simply sat and closed his eyes, meditating. Tsunade had told him to do this the last time he landed himself in the hospital after a mission. She said it was for gathering Chakra again, but Sasuke didn't care. It just allowed him to focus his thoughts and not get a headache...

And think of how he could get stronger.

And think of Naruto a little bit.

The blue-eyed ninja never left Sasuke's mind. (A/N: Half of me wants to say "awwww" while the other half says "Ayo kinda gay")

He constantly hyped the Uchiha up...

He scolded him when he thought dark thoughts...

He kicked his mental butt when he would almost give up...

A sudden loud crash echoed through the whole village, breaking Sasuke from his trance. He jumped up and shunshinned to where the smoke was, ready to fight the foe daring to endanger his village. Sasuke pounced on the figure in the smoke, a kunai held to the enemy's throat and a foot planted firmly on the chest. 

"Who are you?" Sasuke growled, enough to hear a squeak from his victim. But Sasuke stopped suddenly. 

He knew that voice anywhere.

It had haunted him for the past 3 years.

The smoke finally cleared to show the Hokage staring at the intruder, a mix of awe and surprise moulding her face.

For Uzumaki Naruto had come back to the village. 

THE Uzumaki Naruto, now 166 centimetres tall, hair still jagged, and with the smile he always wore. 

But that smile was warped as he wheezed, "Sasuke, get off please!"

Sasuke instantly refocused and got off of Naruto, who slowly sat up, wincing and rubbing where the Uchiha stomped on him. Sasuke lent a hand to Naruto and helped him stand, still in a little shock that Naruto was back.

"Hey, earth to Sasu-baka..." Naruto snapped in Sasuke's face, and the third time did the trick. Sasuke snapped out of whatever trance he was in. He swooped at Naruto, wrapping his arms around him in a strong hug. 

Naruto was surprised but squeezed Sasuke back. Both boys just held each other close, letting all their thoughts melt away. Naruto had always thought about Sasuke, just like Sasuke had thought of Naruto.

(A/N: HELP ME I'M TRYNA WRITE FOR MY READERS BUT MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS KILLING ME)

"I missed you," Naruto whispered in Sasuke's ear, "A lot."

"You weren't the only one, dobe." Sasuke muttered, pulling back to look at Naruto. 

Naruto had changed a lot. He wore a bright orange zip-up sweatshirt with black cargo pants. A single long Katana hung on his back. 

"Eyyy, Naruto gets a hug but I don't? Come on, Tsunade, I want my hug!" A deep but teasing voice echoed behind Naruto. Jiraiya stood with a teasing smile directed straight to the female Hokage. 

"Ugh, you're terrible." Tsunade grumbled before walking over and hugging the other Sannin. 

"N-Naruto-kun...?" Naruto turned to see Hinata staring at him. 

"Hinata!" Naruto ran over to her, took her hand like a gentleman and kissed her fingers. "It's so good to see you!"

Hinata blushed but smiled as he kissed her hand. "It's good to see you Naruto-kun."

Naruto's eyes widened in surprise as he didn't hear even a single stutter from the young Hyuuga. "Hinata!" He smiled, "You're more confident!"

"Thank you, Naruto-kun. You've taught me a lot." Hinata blushed but smiled straight. 

"CHANNAROOOOO!!!" Naruto dragged Hinata away to narrowly dodge a giant punch from none other than his other teammate, Sakura Haruno. 

"Sakura-chan! You could have hurt Hinata-Hime!" Naruto scolded Sakura, who only smirked back at him. "I know that you're strong enough to protect others and yoruselves. But what did you think of that punch?"

Naruto sighed, but grinned all the same, "It was amazing! Did Tsunade-baachan teach you that?"

"Yeah! She took me in as her apprentice!"

"Whaaat??? I asked her to train me but she just threw a bunch of medical jutsu books at me."

"Alright, alright, let's go home, all of you. It's nearly night-time and Tsunade's gonna kill me if you don't go to bed." Jiraiya all but herded everyone away.

//Time-Skip like 15 minutes//

Hiashi stood at the gate waiting to see his daughter's "bodyguard" of sorts after 3 years.

Naruto didn't surprise him one bit though, He came back at least 10 times stronger but still as gentle as ever. He didn't even let Hinata touch the ground as he flashed them to the gates of the Hyuuga mansion.

"Welcome Back, Naruto." Hiashi welcomed Naruto as the latter bowed low before the Hyuuga leader.

"It's good to be back, Hiashi-Sama. I trust that you and the clan have been well?" Naruto asked courteously as they walked towards his room in the Hyuuga compound.

"I have been well, thank you. Here is your room." Hiashi and Hinata bid Naruto goodbye, but not before he kissed her hand again and made her blush.

Before Naruto could turn his lights on, a disembodied voice whispered in his mind, "So I see you being uncomfortable once again, after all this time..." 

Terror tore through Naruto's body and he grabbed a kunai and lunged at the place on his wall where a shadowed figure stood, watching his every move.

"C-chill, it's me." The confirmed Uchiha wheezed through the chokehold the Uzumaki had put on him.

"You idiot, I could have killed you!" Naruto scolded as he finally turned the light on to see Sasuke's smirking face.

"I got stronger, you know. You can't kill me off THAT easily." Sasuke chuckled as he sat on the bed next to Naruto.

"But don't do that to me again..." Naruto shivered uncharacteristically.

Sasuke's smile disappeared, "What happened?"

"Tobi. He ambushed me on a humid night right after I'd finally depleted my chakra. He used the same skill and..." His voice broke, remembering the torture he went through before he broke out of there and Jiraiya had come to save him.

Sasuke had heard of the SSS-Class rogue, but hearing Naruto's voice crack brought new meaning to the word "terror". A shiver ran down Sasuke's spine, and he placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

"Ok, that's enough of wallowing in thought. What are you doing here?" Naruto turned to Sasuke. 

"You think I'd let you go free after one hug? What have you done for the past few years? What's up in your world?" Sasuke asked.

"I had to basically become a vegetable because I went into a coma for 6 months, and then recover for another 6 months. For the next 2 years, I trained my butt off. No breaks but tons of mistakes. I think I was only ANBU because I had Kurama inside me." Naruto muttered.

"You were." Sasuke muttered.

"What!? How would you know?"

"I may have overheard it while the Hokage was talking to Kakashi. During your missions, Kakashi or one of the other ANBU members would tail you to make sure you weren't harmed. Speaking of which, did you know that Kakashi is a deadly trainer? I'm at your level only because of him, but he nearly killed me every other day." Naruto winced as he imagined what torture Kakashi must have put the poor dude through.

"Yeesh. How did he nearly kill you?"

"He'd deplete my chakra every day, and then if I went home, I'd be attacked and left with blunt kunais and sometimes a broken sword after defending myself. And that was just taijutsu and kenjutsu and whatever else. You don't even know what the Ninjutsu part of it all was."

Naruto's eyes widened, "You're telling me he left you with no defense for 3 years?"

"Kinda. But last month he finally let me get my kunai and sword sharpened, along with leaving me with enough chakra to defend myself. Still not a lot, though."

Naruto smouldered and gritted out, "I'm having some words with that silver dog... if he doesn't have a good explanation, I'm castrating him with one of your blunt kunai."

Sasuke paled but laughed it off. "Hey, don't do that. You know that he's the only Hatake out there, right? He needs to do the clan restoration crap so you can't castrate him."

Naruto looked up at the wall as an idea struck him, "What about Iruka?"

"Wait what?"

"I found a jutsu in the forbidden scroll that allowed for couples like Kakashi and Iruka to have kids..."

"Don't you think that the forbidden jutsu scroll is forbidden for a reason? People detest couples like them and we needed to keep that information away from overhearing ears."

"Are you like those who detest male-male couples?" Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"No. It's not what I'd do, but I don't care enough to have an opinion." Sasuke sighed, falling on the bed in exhaustion.

"You sound tired. What's wrong?" Naruto patted Sasuke's leg.

"No chakra."

Naruto's eyes widened in shock, "How are you moving right now?"

"Stamina." Sasuke pulled his arm over his eyes and rested for a few minutes. "What about you, how were you surviving without chakra?"

"The few times I lost all of my chakra was after like 96 non-stop hours of training. And then I went into a coma for the next week or so. But that was because of my... my injury." Sasuke sat up, groaning as his muscles complained at the sudden movement. 

"I... I never apologized for-" Sasuke muttered but Naruto cut him off.

"No. Shut up. You won't." Naruto pressed his finger into Sasuke's forehead.

"You know that-"

"It was my job, you numbskull."

"So THAT'S why you invaded my life"

Naruto shuddered at the memory. "Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Hiding from everyone."

"Everyone includes me."

"Be honest, no it doesn't."

"Get outta here and go sleep, idiot." Naruto chuckled, then pulled Sasuke up. 

"The hokage wants to see you in her office tomorrow. Be there at 9:00."

"I wake up at 6, why do I have to go so late?"

Sasuke chuckled, "Because you get a pass for working so hard these past years."

"I'll take it then. I'm beat." Naruto sighed and collapsed on the bed.

"..." Sasuke threw the blankets over Naruto's tired form, then started to walk out the door.

"I'm glad you're back..." Sasuke whispered to himself, thinking Naruto couldn't hear it.

Naruto smiled as he drifted off.

"I'm glad to be back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 749 11
Except for a small group of people who saw Naruto as an innocent child who had been dealt a bad hand, no one liked Naruto Uzumaki when growing up in...
2K 106 14
Naruto has always known he was different. From the moment his mind could form conscious thoughts, he knew that he wasn't like everyone else. For, bur...
5.5K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
2.1K 59 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...