How I met Louis Tomlinson (Co...

Από chloeerebecca13

One thing you should know about Cassie Nectar, is that she has a physco boyfriend. He's possessive, and treat... Περισσότερα

Chapter One: How I met Louis Tomlinson
Chapter Two: Missing the obvious
Chapter Three: Looking like a panda?
Chapter Four: Zayn Malik just saw my bum.
Chapter Five: A wedgie and a compliment
Chapter Six: Shopping with the boys
Chapter Seven: Don't lick my face
Chapter Eight: Falling asleep in his arms
Chapter Nine: A Sad Kiss
Chapter Ten: Tetley or Yorkshire tea?
Chapter Eleven: Let's turn around and I'll call 999.
Chapter Twelve: Dan and Lou
Chapter Thirteen: Never grow up
Chapter Fourteen: I love you Cassie
Chapter Fifteen: Gunpoint
Chapter Sixteen: Shot by my ex
Chapter Seventeen: All in streetlight
Chapter Eighteen: Alleyway
Chapter Nineteen: Starbucks
Chapter Twenty: Nearly falling asleep in a changing room...casual
Chapter 21: Back at the apartment
Chapter 22: Carrots
Chapter 23: A plan commences
Chapter 24: ''it's time''
Chapter 26: All over?
Chapter 27: Taylor
Chapter 29: A bad mood.
Chapter 30: Faced with a killer and Overthinking.
Chapter 31: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 32: Morning Gorgeous.
Chapter 33: Back to the flat and buying for Niall
Chapter 34: Pretty please with a Paul on top?
Chapter 35: Place to ourselves
Chapter 36: Suprise
Chapter 37: You're perfect
Chapter 38: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 39: Laser tag
Chapter 40: we are the champions......And packing
Chapter 42: So it begins....
Chapter 43: As you wish
Chapter 44: Twitter and twitcam
Chapter 45: A damn lot of thinking
Chapter 46: Showers are fun.
Chapter 47: Sweet pea
Chapter 48: The engagement ring
Chapter 49: PART ONE: Showtime, in more ways than one!
FINALE:Chapter 50: PART TWO: Ed's Pizza Place
Epilogue: THE FRIGGIN FINAL CHAPTER EVER OK DAMN YOU ALL ily

Chapter 41: Film,sleep.... TOUR

73.6K 1K 155
Από chloeerebecca13

LOUIS' POV 

"Your favourite film isn't it?" I say to Cassie, she nods and giggles, before grabbing my hand and we run to the living room where Niall is already sat down with bowls of popcorn set on the coffee table and the film titles appearing on the screen. I run and jump on the two seats remaining on the sofa and pull Cassie on to me, she laughs and plants a kiss on my cheek before we settle on the chair comfortably, me lying down with my head propped up on the arm rest and Cassie lying beside me, her head on my chest. 

-----

CASSIES POV 

"Louis?" I whisper, looking up at him, finding he was asleep, very much like Niall,Liam, Zayn and Harry.

I sigh, kissing his forehead before untangling myself from him and standing up, the tv was black from where the film had ended about an hour ago, I must've fallen asleep during it as well as I could only remember getting up to the point where Jamie and her Mum are playing on the wii. I walk over to the tv and switch it off stretching my arms and legs until they click. I then yawn and wander out to the kitchen, grabbing a glass out of the cupboard and filling it with water from the tap, not being fully awake I fill it to the very brim and bringing the glass to my face to take a sip and spill it all down myself. 

"Shoot!" I curse, I jump at the coldness of it which then to my disfortune results in my hand slipping from the glass and it crashing to the floor, I screech and jump back, being bare foot I dodge bits of shattered glass until I am out of the kitchen and back in the lounge. 

"Cassie?" I turn around and Liam is standing there raising an eyebrow. I laugh and shrug. 

"I got up to get a drink.... then I dropped a glass...." I say, revealing an innocent smile. He shakes his head then laughs, then nods at my hand, I look down to it, blood gushing from it. 

"Eurgh!" I roll my eyes and slip my shoes on from beside the front door and trudge back along into the kitchen, walking to the sink and running water onto my cut. Liam walks into the kitchen also and picks up a broom and sweeps the glass into a pile. 

"I can do that! Go back to sleep!" I laugh. 

"Nope! I'm hungry, and plus, your not picking up more glass with your hand!" He grins, knowing he was right. 

"Fine! Thankyou" I smile back, 

"No probbbleemmmmm! So, are you looking forward to coming on tour?" He asks, I hop up and down for a few seconds before replying, excited at the thought. 

"Yes! I'm buzzing for it, although I'm quite nervous for it as well," I frown, throughout watching the film  I had been thinking a lot, probably too much as overthinking was a habit of mine, about me and Louis whilst we're going to be on tour, he's going to be on and off stage for a long time, and in the free time, sleeping, then travelling,somehow something in me thought this was really going to test us. 

"Why are you nervous? Is it because of you and Louis?" He raises his brows as if he read my mind. I nod my head. Before he carries on talking.

"You know, my ex-girlfriend came on tour with us, it wasn't for as long, and it really tested how commited we were too eachother, and I can tell you now it wasn't half as hard as I expected it was going to be, I thought that because we spent a lot of time together even if I was sleeping or not doing anything productive in the free time we were together that it might make it hard for us to stay together, but because we loved eachother so much, it was easy, and just being with eachother was enough for us to last, so you have abseloutley nothing to be worried about, Louis loves you so much, since he's been with you he's been the happiest he could get" Liam scoops up the glass carefully and puts it into the bin. He shrugs and I smile at his response taking it in. I turn of the tap and Liam takes a packet of plasters from the top of the fridge and passes one to me. 

"Thankyou," I reply, mainly to what he had said before, and for the plaster. Once the plaster is on, I yawn and Liam laughs. 

"What?!" I laugh back, he opens the fridge and scans it before shutting it and deciding on having a chocolate digestive from the cupboard. 

"Go and get some sleep, long day tomorrow, and the day after.. and the day after... and the day-" 

"Alright I get it!" I chuckle, he winks at me before taking a bite from the biscuit and wandering through the lounge, this time into his room, he turns around before reaching his door.

"I'm not risking sleeping awkwardly on the sofa and waking up aching! You have the job of waking up Louis and telling him to go sleep in his bed, he'll be cranky tomorrow otherwise!" He laughs walking into his room and saying goodnight before shutting the door. 

I sigh and watch Louis sleeping peacefully, not wanting to wake him, but knowing I should. I glance over at the clock, twenty minutes past one. I decide to leave him another ten minutes just in case he wakes up in that time himself, in that time I wonder down the landing and into Louis' room, checking over what I had packed, which was a lot compared to all the other boys, but seen as I was a girl, most would say I had underpacked, in my seperate bag which had my makeup, and general essentials that I would say, bring on a plane for example, I take my toothbrush and toothpaste out and walk into the bathroom to get ready for  bed. 

Staring in the mirror for a few seconds I scoop my hair up into a high ponytail, then brush my teeth, for a few minutes whilst doing this, my mind kind of drifted off into a somewhat daydream, this happened usually, and as it was strangely quiet as all the boys were sleeping, it was easier to drift off. I spit my toothpaste out then rinse my mouth with some water. I turn around and leave the bathroom, walking into the bedroom I jump as I think I see a figure passing through the room. My heart starts to race and I shiver. I shake it off as my mind was just playing tricks on me as I was tired it was dark then flick the light on in the bedroom and shake the duvet out and neaten the sheets on the bed. 

For a moment my head feels as if it was spinning and I have a dizzy sense in me. I sit down on the bed and wait for the spell to pass. 

I look at Louis' alarm clock which now reads half past, I stand up and wander over to door before the brown envelope on the drawers catches my eye, it was the papers in which the police had given me to fill in about Dan and send back to them, I pick the envelope up and contemplate whether or not to open it now, instead I place it into my bag and decide to start filling them in on tour. It was them who said I could take my time with them anyway.

I wander back across the corridor and into the lounge, Louis was still asleep so I take the oppurtunity to try and wake him up as nicely as possible. Running into the kitchen quietly, I grab some ice from the freezer and make my way back to the sofa he was lying on, I gently pull his top up revealing his toned stomach and chest and drop the ice cubes onto him. Within a second his eyes shoot open and he sits up, shrieking. I giggle uncontrollably trying to not wake the other boys up although I fail and soon enough they are woken too. 

"You cheeky thing!!! You woke me!!!" Louis screeches, quickly taking the ice off himself and throwing it at me. This doesn't effect me as I carry on laughing.

"Nice one Cass!" Harry chuckles. 

"I'm just glad it wasn't Zayn you put ice on, he would of thumped you regardless of who you were" Niall grins, Zayn squints, still half asleep, he mumbles something before standing up. 

"Mdjsfks" Zayn stretches. 

"You what?" Harry questions, laughing. 

"Where's Liam?" He repeats, more clearly. 

"He went to bed, I woke him up earlier by accident," I reply, Zayn nods tiredly and then yawns and glumly walks into his room out of sight. 

"He really isn't best after waking up, bless him" Niall smiles. 

"I might hit the hay for real now, see ya bright and earlyish" Harry jumps up from the sofa and follows Zayns move and heads to his own room. Niall follows on. 

"Night y'all" 

.. 

"And then there were two..." I smile sheepishly at Louis , who rolls his eyes at me for the ice trick I pulled. 

"You're mean" Louis replies simply. 

"You're mean and cranky if you wake in the morning aching apparently" I say, he doesn't reply, knowing I'm right, he sits up right and crosses his legs.

"Fair enough, your still mean though" He winks. 

"Aw I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you?" I smirk cheekily, he strokes his imaginary beard and bites his lip.

"Wellll......" He says suggestively. I laugh, then pull myself off the floor and crawl onto him, I wrap my legs around his waist and lean in and close the gap between our lips. Playing with his hair his hands reach under my bum as he stands up. Still kissing me, he walks down the corridor into his room, where I flick the light switch off as we walk in and he uses his now free hand to shut the door behind us.

He sets me down onto the bed and crawls on top of me, either one of his hands by the sides of my head, I reach up and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards me and still kissing him, his tongue grazes my lips and cheekily, I bite his lip gently in return, I almost feel him raise an eyebrow naughtily in return.

Slowly, I feel his hands reach to the button of my jeans, I let him unpop it and pull the jeans down, myself wiggling out them and kicking them off, he laughs quietly as I do the same to him, then he pulls his top off, and then mine. His hands gently trace my body, instantly he finds that by touching my sides it makes me giggle and he chuckles. Leaving a soft kiss on my neck.

I play with the rim of his boxers to tease him, and he reaches around my back and undoes my bra, pulling it off, I fold the sheets back and we climb underneath the duvet, he kisses my neck and finds a sensitive spot behind my ear that makes me weaken and want him more. 

A/N 

god damn it i'm so awkward at writing partly sexual scenes, I decided to leave it at that point as otherwise I feel myself blushing just writing it, fhdkljsadajhf 

how is everyone doing? :-) 

I just want to say that i am proper happy that this story is at 900k views, fhlkdsfjvg it seems to go up quite a bit everyday and I think i'll log on one day and it will be at a million and I will cry because I have been writing this since about, last march? (same time i got my braces- fun fact for you) and I remember when it first his 100 views and I was so excitied, and now it's at nearly 1m, it's amazing! And fabby! I love you guys. 

I'm not going to drab on for too long, but it was just a note to say thankyou so much, it means so much:) xxxxxxxxxxx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.6K 109 22
Leaving an ex behind is always hard, but for Madison-Jade Swann, having an ex who is part of the worlds most famous boyband, One Direction, everythin...
76K 561 27
Ava goes to see One Direction on the Today Show, just so she can see them. She doesn't even really care if she talks to them or touches them. She jus...
2.9K 14 33
Cassie is just a regular girl, with teenage dreams until she has a blowout with her mom. She ends up running away and at the same time running into s...
163K 4K 51
Watch the complete trailer here ♥ www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5-nZsz8YuE :) If the video somehow doesnt work on your country or have been blocked watch...