The crimson child -Male Sith...

Dakejo0 által

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... Több

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth
Voices of Revelation

Ally or Enquiry?

2.5K 62 8
Dakejo0 által

~Commander Havok's POV~

I quickly tried to catch Lord (S/N), but when he fell into my hands the immense pain from my wound spread through my entire body within seconds. As bite my teeth together to sooth my lords fall as best as I can, I could feel my legs going numb.

"Need some help with that?"

I hear a female Voice behind me saying playfully, as if my master was some toy I couldn't handle. Even though I didn't want to, I needed to accept the offer. After I left Lord (S/N) in the care of Bo-Katan I called the next medic to my position and started with the coordination of the wounded. Through my commlink I ordered the transporters waiting on standby to come to the city.

"Listen up everyone!" I yelled into the crowd of celebrating soldiers, "Bring the wounded to the medics. Lord (S/N) gave order to establish a medical centre behind Sventove so we're bringing all of them there. The transporters will be here shortly so get your asses ready to move! The fifth company will stay back with the prisoners. You'll get picked up separately."

"Should you really be giving orders instead of getting yourself treated?" my wife asked jokingly while seeing me in my state.

"Is it my fault, that the medic took her time?" I respond with the same energy.

While I became commander of the military forces of Nathema, my wife made it to the medical corps and now has a leading position within them. She treated me the same as everyone else on the battlefield and still somehow managed to joke around in a situation like that.

"Thats all just because we decided to put our whole future in the hands of that child.," she complains, while treating my injuries.

"Without that child we wouldn't be where we are now. He decided to start his empire on Nathema and you must admit that the way things are now is better than it was before.," I responded, defending Lord (S/N) wholeheartedly.

"For example?" my wife taunted.

"He overthrew our corrupted government, united every country, and established a secure structure. He built up our military force and took care of poverty. Without him Nathema wouldn't be as good as it is now. The population is the biggest and richest we ever had. That boy changed us for the better and the people of Nathema want to pay him back for what he did, by serving in his military."

"I get it. I know our Lord changed everything, but he is no immortal God, he is not infallible.," she underlines.

"I am not so sure about that anymore; did you see him today?" I ask, still not being able to comprehend what had happened myself.

After my beautiful wife asked me to clarify myself, I told her what had happened, and she could belief it as much as the rest of us. We all knew that Lord (S/N) has some kind of special power that sets him apart from us, despite that we, who have witnessed this day couldn't believe our own senses either. Seeing our Lord protecting Nathema like this strengthened our resolve to follow and fight for him even more.

"You remember how he became the Lord of Nathema?," she asked me afterwards.

"How could anyone ever forget that?" I responded.

"That is something that would interest me as well.," Bo-Katan said as she approached us, "I've ordered my troops to help you with the rebuilding and the wounded so rest at ease."

"Thank you.," I said politely even though I couldn't stand her.

"It started not so long ago," I began, "Lord (S/N) was nothing but a mere orphaned child in another war. Unlike other planets, Nathema wasn't under the control of one central government but divided in different countries, which each had their own administration. When he turned 18, Lord (S/N) joined a rebellion in our country and succeeded in overthrowing the local government, at this time my wife and I already fought alongside him. The young Lord always went in first in every battle while also thinking of a good strategy beforehand. Under his lead the rebellion of Tsis won and took over the country, establishing him as the sole leader. Soon after that he inspired us to also take the rebellion into the other lands. At first, we were sceptical, but remembering that he has never failed us we decided to join him. With the Lord as our leader, we quickly won over everyone opposing us. A lot of the people following Lord (S/N) questioned his methods at that time, since he was kind to his allies but frightening merciless against his enemies. That is where his enemies gave him a suiting nickname." There I saw Bo-Katan's eyes widen for a second, "They called him the crimson child, since his hate, anger and red blade were all born from the depths of these wars. Nevertheless, we quickly took over whole Nathema with him and barely two years later we are where we are now."

"Sounds like some kind of fairy-tale story about some ancient war god." she said jokingly, but I could see some doubt in her facial expression.

At that moment I couldn't care less about that, I still had to worry about my soldiers. Soon after the conversation was over and Bo-Katan left, I called in every commanding officer in reach to give me a detailed survey report.

"In total, 257 soldiers were injured, 32 of them seriously and are currently in life threatening conditions. We lost 139.", a soldier reported.

"Thank you. You're dismissed Sergeant."

As my subordinate leaves I take the next transporter and head back to the headquarters, always waiting for the message that Lord (S/N) has awakened.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

With a deep groan you try opening your eyes, the flashy light blinding you for a second. A firm grip around your hand lets your gaze wander down to see black helmet lying beside your bed. When it finally meets with the person holding your hand, you supress the urge of pull it away, because Bo-Katan was sleeping, resting her head on the tiny bit of mattress you did not occupy. For the split of a second you catch yourself smiling at her cute, worried face but the instant the realisation came to your mind, you took a deep breath and slide those feelings away, hoping they wouldn't return so fast.

"You're awake (Y/N).," Bo said, slowly rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Did I wake you?" you answer again putting on the act of the nice guy.

"Not really.," she says, her voice sounding calm and at peace.

"Lord (S/N) is awake!" one of the medical officers yelled the second he saw you.

"What's his deal?" Bo asked jokingly.

"He is probably on his way to inform commander Havok."

"Fine by me. How are your injuries?" she asked while placing a gentle kiss on your cheek.

"Just fine.," you say and try to stand up.

Bo stops you almost immediately and pushes you back on your bed. Looking around you realize that they brought you to the medical centre behind Sventove.

"I picked you up from the arms of your commander. He tried to carry you here even though he was in bad shape himself. Two Members of your Jin clan then flew you here and stood guard while you were out. Don't worry, Havok and his wife took care of everything after you passed out."

Relieved you fall back into the sheets try to get some more rest. When you open your eyes, you see commander Havok standing beside your bed talking with his wife.

"Good morning, Lord (S/N). I am doctor Maria Havok, your commander's wife and you'll be in my care for now. Your rate of recovery is abnormally high you appear to be all right by tomorrow despite what happened. May I ask a question, my Lord?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"How did you manage to survive an injury like this in the first place?" she asked excited, "I mean if we could examine your cells and investigate it further, we could be able to develop treatments for our soldiers that-"

"(Y/N) needs to rest now doctor.," Bo said as she gently pushed doctor Havok out of the room.

"What are the casualties?" you calmly asked your commander standing there clothed in full armour with a holopad in his hands.

"257 injured 32 of them are in critical condition and 139 dead, Lord (S/N)."

A deep sigh leaves your lounges, and you feel the sadness and grief rising within you. You dismiss your commander and try to get some sleep. After resting for the night, you got up immediately and made your way to your quarters for a few hours of meditation. While meditating you notice the strong presence of your master and open your eyes.

"Master." you whisper and fall to your knees.

"You called for me student." he said slightly annoyed.

"Yes, Master Vitiate. I've been meaning to ask you about the emotion manipulating technique you taught me. Does it have any drawbacks?"

"So, you've encountered hardships connected to it?"

"None I couldn't deal with myself Master."

"There is indeed a major drawback that I hid from you. When I created the technique I first didn't notice it myself and when I did it was already too late. To keep it short, in order to let your object, catch the feelings you want it to, you will feel the same feelings towards that person."

"Why did you hide that from me?" you start yelling.

"Calm yourself young (Y/N). I hid this fact intentionally, for it could only strengthen you. Tell me, what is the core of a Sith's strength?"

"His intense hate and anger." you answer trying to calm down.

"Not wrong, but not fully right either." your master starts explaining, "Through our emotion we generate our power and strengthen our bond to the dark side. Through the dark side, we channel the power within them. To use the dark side means to let your emotions run wild within and outside of you, your actions are guided by them and so are your thoughts. As you can see, gaining emotions is equal to gaining strength to a Sith. But remember that a Sith is not simply a user of the dark side of the Force. A Sith always needs to strive for greater hights, and this also means not limiting oneself."

"I understand Master."

"Are our preparations completed yet?" Vitiate asks impatiently.

"Almost, the fleets currently at 85% of what we need, but we lack the troops to man them." you inform him.

"In that case we must expand the empire into the now called unknown regions. Go to Zakuul. You'll find something that might help you there"

"Yes, Master Vitiate."

After your talk with your master, you head out to the headquarters to gather everything for your journey to Zakuul.

"Get me the Crimson Company." you order officer a female officer.

After a few seconds of silent waiting, you see a white hologram building up in front of you on the holotable.

"Lord (S/N)!" the man yells as he falls to his knees.

"Commander Leo, I heard you achieved great results in your last mission."

"Thank you for your praise, Lord (S/N)."

"When you are finished with your current objective return to Nathema without delay. I have an urgent mission." you order.

"Yes, Lord (S/N)." commander Leo says as the hologram begins to disappear.

"Lord (S/N), may I speak?" the officer asks submissively.

"State your name and you may speak."

"Thank you, my Lord. My name is Amiiya Vessec. The Crimson Company is a special and handpicked unit of soldiers trained by you to fight Force users. They and their equipment are specifically designed for that purpose so that they stand a chance against them even though they aren't sensitive for the Force themselves."

"Are you just going to lecture me about what I created or are you trying get anywhere with this." you remind her impatiently.

"I'm deeply sorry my Lord. I just wanted to ask why you would need soldiers trained to fight Force users in the unknown Regions? There is nothing like the Jedi-Order out there. For a simple expedition to investigate a new planet would our normal troops be more than enough, especially with their current 'Saint' gear." she says handling you a holopad with a picture and detailed data about your standard soldier's armour.

"Under normal circumstances you would be correct officer Vessec, but Zakuul is a planet with a strong connection to the Force itself. Therefore, I need soldiers who can fight against force sensitive warriors."

"I understand, Lord (S/N)." Officer Vessec says and returns to her work.

Your gaze goes out of the big window in the front of the headquarters, while your thoughts wander off somewhere else in the galaxy. 

~Writers note

Finished this one up faster than expected and it feels like somethings coming up. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. See ya'll in the next chapter ;)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

647 1 35
The Galaxy has gone dark... a light has gone out, and now I am on the run, I heard someone say once there were 3 rules to survive: Don't stand out, A...
179K 6K 38
[BOOK 2] Sequel to 'Tormented' "This little guy is going to have your back since I'm not out there to have it for you. Think of him like a little pie...
13.4K 211 15
Darth Vader is on Earth, trying to Annihilate the Rebelion, that started there Always 2 there are, a Apprentice and a Master, No More, No Less 2 Sith...
258 0 15
It is a time of fear. The Galactic Empire continues to expand its evil clutches on the galaxy. Several planets are victims to Imperial occupation and...