Complete Chaos

By Zgenrdz

Julia's life completely changes when she discovers that she has to deal with the upside down, the mind flayer... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
Thank You!
087
088
089
090
091
The Kids
092
093
094

076

2K 32 13
By Zgenrdz

It was the last day of the month of October.

Julia was upstairs getting Melody ready. They were going to go out in the neighborhood for Halloween.

It was the first time Melody was going out for trick or treat.

Julia was brushing Melodys long hair out of her face. The one year old was sitting down on her parents bed while her mother was brushing her hair, making two little ponytails.

The young girl had her Halloween costume on. Julia grabbed a black small bow and placed it on one of the ponytails. Melody was wearing a white and black striped onesie.

Steve was dressed up as a police officer. His hair was slicked back, and he found some glasses he thought looked cool on him.

Julia didn't know why, but he was also wearing a fake mustache. He looked cute, but she wasn't a fan of it. It felt weird when she kissed him. She wasn't used to it.

Julia was wearing a black and white striped shirt and black jeans.

"You're under arrest for being too cute," Steve said, picking up Melody from the bed.

The one year old wanted to run away. He was lucky he caught up to her.

She had recently gotten better at running her first few tries; she would fall face down. It took her some time to master the complicated act of running.

Steve kissed Melody cheek repeatedly, making his daughter laugh. He placed Melody on the floor, and the girl was on the move.

"And you," Steve said, pointing at Julia. He grabbed his fake handcuffs "will be under arrest when we get back," he said, twirling the handcuff in his finger.

Julia stared at him with a challenging look "if you catch me."

He walked closer to her "oh." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I like the challenge." He leaned closer to her, their faces centimeters away from each other.

Julia could feel his breath on her lips when she flinched back, hearing a loud noise.

They looked toward their daughter, who was banging on the door; she wanted to get out.

They knew Melody was adventurous and was scared of nothing; they had the door locked so she wouldn't go down the stairs.

"Ah aahh," the young girl said, hitting the door with the palm of her hand.

Julia quickly gave Steve a kiss on his cheek and walked toward her daughter.

"You need to wait, Mellow," Julia said, walking behind her daughter.

"Mama," Melody hit the door again.

"Hold my hand" Julia extended her hand toward Melodys small one.

The girl knew the drill and took her mothers hand. Her sight was on the door; she was ready to go.

Julia unlocked the door and opened in.

Melody slightly pulled her hand. The two girls walked down the stairs. Steve right behind them.

"Someone is excited for trick or treat," Steve said, walking down the last step.

Melody smiled at her father, showing her new teeth and scrunching her nose.

Melody extended her other hand to her father. He took her small hand in his very large hand.

The family of three walked outside of the house.

The sun was going down, and a few kids were already outside. Some houses were decorated with scary things.

Outside of the Harringtons house were only two large carved pumpkins and a little one in the middle.

Melody was excited to see kids from all different ages.

Her feet moved faster than before, trying to follow a group of older kids she saw in front of her. She dragged her parents to the neighbors house.

There lived an older couple who were sitting on a rocking bench on their porch. The old lady had short white hair and was holding a blue bowl with candy in it.

"Say trick or treat, Mellow," Steve said as the three of them went up the porch.

"Eh eat."

The older lady smiled and leaned forward "oh, look at you," she said joyfully, looking at Melody.

"You look so cute. Here you go." The lady handed Melody a piece of chocolate.

Melody let go of her mother to grab the bar. She observed the candy looking at it from all angles. She didn't know what it was, but she knew it was some type of food. She licked her lips and pushed the bar to her mothers leg.

Julia grabbed it and said "let's go get more candy."

Steve grabbed Melodys hand and said a quick thank you to the couple.

"No, no," Melody argued. She wanted to eat the chocolate at that instant; she didn't want to listen to her mother.

"Mama," she began to fake cry. She sat on the sidewalk and continued to fake cry.

Melody knew her father would cave in and give her the chocolate; her mother, on the other hand, was smarter to her daughter's tactics. 

"Get up, come on," Julia said, kneeling down to Melody's level.

Melody whined and pointed to the chocolate bar. Julia shook her head and pointed to a group of toddlers only a few years older than Melody.

"Look, they're getting more candy. Do you want to go with them?"

Melody's lip quivered, and with teary eyes, she looked where her mother was pointing. The small children were laughing and jumping around. They were having fun and were dressed up as wild animals.

The side of Melody's smile lifted, she got up and walked toward them. Julia quickly held her hand before she could run away.

When the family of three were getting closer to the other family. Melody began making the noises of the animals the other kids were dressed as.

The parents laughed, and the other kids involved Melody in their game. Melody was younger than them and didn't understand how to play with them; she only followed them around.

All the kids were having fun until Melody began to scream anytime one of her new friends would get too close to her parents or hold their hands. She didn't want to share her parents.

They only responded by screaming back at her. Five little kids were in a circle screaming at each other. They stayed like that for a few minutes until their parents separated them, and they all went their separate ways.

Three hours later, they went back home. Melody was sleeping on her father's chest.

Julia unlocked the front door. Melody had so much fun and took small bites of the candy. She wanted to try all the new flavors and wanted to take a bite out of every single one.

Julia didn't let her, making Melody throw a tantrum, but she later calmed down when she realized she had a melted piece of chocolate in her hand. Melody's face was covered in chocolate from the melted bar from earlier.

Steve took her upstairs, where he cleaned her face with a wet paper towel and slowly changed her clothes to something clean and more comfortable.

Melody was peacefully sleeping while her father was changing her diaper.

She was exhausted from walking for hours and yelling at a few kids who got too close to her parents.

Melody only had one bow on her head; Steve didn't know where the other one went. He placed the remaining bow on the side of the bed and hoped Julia wouldn't notice Melody lost another bow.

"Mama ma," Melody said in her sleep. She smiled as she moved her head to the side, getting more comfortable on the bed.

Steve could watch his daughter for hours. She's the cutest little girl he had ever seen. He carried her slowly, not wanting to wake her up and took her to her bedroom. He put her down on her crib. Melody stretched her arms up and rolled over, sleeping on her stomach.

Steve smiled down at his daughter.

With her knuckle, Julia softly knocked on the door frame. "Officer Harrington, I need to be under arrest," she said seductively.

He turned around to face her. Julia was leaning against the door frame, only wearing one of Steve's shirts.

He looked at her up and down with a smile. "You've been bad, huh," he responded.

She smirked at him and said, "What are you going to do about it?"

He licked his lips and said, "I have a few ideas."

He walked toward the door, hugging her and kissing her neck. Julia moved her head to the side, giving him better access to kiss her. She tried to contain her laugh; they were still by Melody's room.

Not waiting to ruin the moment, the pair quietly walked backwards to their bedroom, where they closed the door.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊. 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 21
Hating someone can be hard work. Especially when you don't actually hate them Or In which an overly sarcastic, closed off girl, can't seem to hide he...
97.9K 3.3K 43
「 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓: The Mind Flayer is dead. The Upside Down is destroyed. But One's story isn't over yet. Reunited with her mother, One is brought to the D...
196K 2.9K 76
For Olivia Hargrove, her life felt like a ferris wheel. Sometimes she was up, and other times she was down but what she needed to learn was to enjoy...
8.9K 139 19
y/n Harrington, steve Harrington's little sister 16 years old graduating Hawkins High 86' . She was just a babysitter since Mike and Holly we're youn...