Mutant is the new normal (boy...

Από Dalton159

Shawn has had an....interesting life. He has powers that he doesn't understand. When he turned 13 years old h... Περισσότερα

Why am I not surprised(Chapter 1)
A single white Rose(Chapter 2)
Chicken nuggets and fries (Chapter 3)
What's up sexy? (Chapter 5)
The sticky notes (Chapter 6)
Is it a date? (Chapter 7)
Ready? (Chapter 8)
Angel (Chapter 9)
Taywor (Chapter 10)
Water Condoms (Chapter 11)
So does Taylor (Chapter 12)
You are now Shawn Mendes (Chapter 13)
What kind of complications (Chapter 14)
My American asshole (Chapter 15)
Favors (Chapter 16)
News (Chapter 17)
Hopefully it will last (Chapter 18)
It's okay (Chapter 19)
A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)
Last Chapter (Chapter 21)
Super power list
New book
Sequel is out

I missed you (Chapter 4)

3.9K 181 33
Από Dalton159

Taylor p.o.v.

How is it possible for Shawn to look so cute? I have been staring at my prince for the last 10 minutes admiring his beauty. We fell asleep cuddling last night on the roof and missed our meeting with the professor but she will understand.

I telekineticly move my phone from the table and over us because I don't want to wake up Shawn who is cuddling with me and with my phone I take picture of the both of us and send it to Shawn. When I set my phone down I notice something strange. The clouds are grey and everywhere except us, the couches, and tv is wet. It must have rained this morning because there isn't any rain right now.

I then notice a huge dome thing around us. At first I didn't notice it because it is clear but the more I look at it the more I notice something was around us.

My phone goes off and I immediately grab it and answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Taylor are you up yet," Nash asks.

"Yeah. Why," I ask him.

"We found a new mutant in the city and the professor wants you to go meet them," he tells me.

"Why? Don't mutants come here all the time," I ask.

"Yeah, but not usually without some help from the professor in some way." I groan at his answer. I don't want to meet this new mutant. I'd rather stay here cuddled up with Shawn--soon to be--Caniff.

"Do you have a guy or chick over," Nash asks teasingly. I smirk "yeah Cameron," I tell him. I know about his crush on Cameron. I haven't asked but it's obvious that he likes him. "Don't test me Caniff," Nash growl to me. I chuckle at his response.

"Just kidding. I'm just cuddling with the other Mr. Caniff," I tell him.

"Oh so your with Shawn," he says. Oh my friends know me so well. "Then stay there with him. The professor said she wants us to protect their group till we find out if this mutant is friend or foe. I have Cameron, Gilinsky has Lia and JJ, and Jacob has Mahogany. Carter and the Dolan twins have already left to check it out," Nash tells me.

"Okay, I have to get ready for school anyways so bye," I say and he gives me bye and we hang up.

I look up at the dome around us and wonder if I created that. I have never created a force field but it could be an extension to my powers.

I finally decide to wake up Shawn even though he looks really cute sleeping but I know he would kill me for not waking him up for school. I lean down and attach his lips with mine and he instantly kisses me back. When I hear him whimper I moan in response and pull back.

"Taylor...," Shawn whines. "Do you have to wake me up like that every time," he asks. I smirk and says, "hey you seemed to like it, you immediately started to kiss back." He blushes a little, "just don't do it again," he tells me sternly. I always wake up Shawn like that and he always says that. At first Shawn would slap me and yell at me but soon he just gave up and just tells me not to do it again.

"Taylor I kind of need you to let me go," Shawn tells me.

"Why, I like you in my arms" I whine.

"Well Taylor I need to get ready and....Oh shoot! My parent must be worried sick that their son isn't home yet," Shawn panicks.

"Don't worry Shawn I told them you would be spending the night with me," I assure him and he calms down. Shawn's parents know me really well and they trust me. They know that I like Shawn and they secretly are rooting for Team Shaylor which I found out about from Shawn's little sister Aaliyah.

"So can you take me home so I can shower," he asks.

I pretend to think about it. "Only if I can join," I say. He blushes and hits me on the shoulder. "Kay Kay I was just kidding. But we don't have time though. School starts in an hour and a half and with getting ready and driving we won't have time. How about you take a shower here," I tell him. He looks suspiciously at me.

"Will I get to take a shower alone," he asks. "Of course," I say. Then smirk and say, "unless you want conserve water. If you know what I mean." He just groans and gets up. That's when I notice the field around us disappeared. I wonder when did that happened.

"You go first though. I don't want to waste all the hot water first," he says. I stand up and we walk to my apartment downstairs. When I get to the apartment I open the door and go straight to my room and take out all my clothes from the closet and throw them into the hamper except for my football jersey, a tank top, baggy jeans, and white skinny jeans.

"Taylor is everything alright," Shawn ask as he walks into my room. I turn to him and say," yeah. It's just that I haven't done laundry yet and all I have are these clothes. Here take jersey and the skinny jeans," I say as I hand him the clothes. The skinny jeans don't fit me but on Shawn it will make his ass look big and plump. The jersey has my name on it so people know what's mine and will keep their hands off.

"It's okay Taybear. I don't want you to waste your clothes on me," Shawn tells me. I feel happy inside because one: he cares for me and two:he called me by my childhood nickname. When we were little Shawn called teddy bears, Tay bears, and one time when we were in class he said Taybear and I said "what." He said he meant his teddy bear. So from then on he called me Taybear as a joke.

"It's fine Shawn. I am doing laundry later today anyways," I tell him. He looks up at me and asks "are you sure? I can always use my gym clothes or I can ask Cameron for some of his. He always has extra clothes in his locker." I growl a little. If my Shawn is wearing any guy's clothes it will be mine and nobody else's.

"Shawn seriously it's okay," I tell him while sending some of my adoration chemicals towards him, but as usual he doesn't get affected. "How about you make me breakfast than to pay me back," I ask him. Hopefully that will be enough to stop his guilty conscious.

"Okay," he says hesitantly. I nod and say, "good. Now I'm going to take shower while you make me breakfast. Something simple okay."

Shawn p.o.v.

After making breakfast I went to my phone and found somebody sent me a picture. I open it and it's from my future husband ugh Taylor hacked into my phone and changed his contact name again. I looked at the picture and it was of me sleeping and Taylor pretending to be sleeping and the both of us cuddling each other. The picture is actually kind of cute. Then I notice that Taylor has both hands around me, so how did he take the picture.

"Shawn I'm done," Taylor yells. I walk out of the kitchen and go Taylor's room, "Tay how did you ta--," I stop mid sentence looking at the sight before me. Taylor in only a towel with water droplets falling down his tattooed body. I didn't realize I'm checking him out till I hear him chuckle. "Do you see something you like," Taylor asks. I shake my head out of my trance.

"Uh no. Umm the food is ready you can start eating I will join you afterwards," I say as I get my towel and head to the bathroom. "I will wait for you. A knight can't start eating without his Prince," Taylor tells me and I roll my eyes and close the bathroom door.

I take a quick shower because I don't want to waste Taylor's water, get changed, and brush my teeth with the toothbrush Taylor gave me. While I was showering I noticed that Taylor changed his axe and other really manly shampoos and instead put a vanilla and strawberries shampoos. I don't mind though. He probably didn't want me to waste his shampoo.

I open the bathroom door and my jaw drops. Taylor is still in just a towel but he is also on his phone and lifting a dumbbell on his bed. He looks really hot and all I want to do is jump on him and ride his cock with my virgin ass. Woah Shawn where did that come from. I need to stop being around Taylor so much. I've only been with him one day and this happens.

"Um T-Tay I'm d-done. W-want to go e-eat," I ask and mentally scold myself for stuttering. "Yeah sure babe let me get ready," Taylor answers and goes into the bathroom and changes. I walk out and go to the kitchen and wait for Taylor.

As I wait for Taylor I look through my Snapchat and see Matt has a picture on his story. I press on the story and it is of Matt at a Starbucks and the last one is him kissing his coffee and at the bottom of the picture it says basic white chick. While watching the story I start to notice that the Starbucks looks a lot like the one we have in the city. I am about to click on the story again when Taylor walks in.

"What did you make for breakfast beautiful," he ask. I fight a blush and say,"pancakes, hash browns, bacon, sausage, toast, cut fruit, and some apple juice you had in the fridge."

Taylor looks at me with wide eyes,"wow that's impressive but you didn't have to go through so much trouble just for me," he tells me. "It was no trouble at all. I like cooking and besides I owed you for the clothes and the da--hanging out from yesterday," I tell him almost calling it a date. Taylor smirks at me probably knowing I was about to call it a date.

"You don't owe me anything my prince. Now tell me how did you cook all of this in such little time?" I smirk remembering all the teleportation I did while making the breakfast.

"It for me to know and you to never find out....my knight," I tell him. He smiles at me when I say the last part. I don't know what possessed me to say it but I liked it. We then started to talk about our summer and some other stuff before we got our stuff and left to school.

My relationship with Taylor has always been strange. He always hits on me and flirts but he also is sweet and caring to me and I do feel like we're friends. If Taylor wasn't such a player I would have probably gone out with him by now but sadly fate made him into a manwhore.

>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<

We get to school and I start to get a cold feeling. That's strange it is the middle of August it shouldn't be getting cold already. I ignore it and walk into school. I still have about 15 minutes before class starts and I go see my friends while Taylor goes see his.

I see Cameron talking to Mahogany near our lockers. I go up to them and say "hey." They both say, "Hey" back and we started talking about random things.

"Hey did you hear about the new kid at Starbucks," Lia asks as she walks towards us. "Yeah I heard that he has a fat ass that any girl would be jealous for," Cameron says. "I heard that he just moved here," Mahogany says.

I start to feel cold again all of a sudden. Lia's phone vibrates and she checks a message. "Somebody just texted that he just got to the school," Lia tells us. It gets much colder again and this time I shiver. Her phone vibrates again and she says, "I also got a picture of him. Look." Lia shows the picture to Cameron and Mahogany. "He's pretty cute," Cameron comments.

Before Lia can show me the picture a familiar voice yell, "Bitch you better have missed me." I turn and see a familiar blonde haired boy.

"Matt," I scream as I run towards him and engulf him into a bear hug. "I knew you missed me," he tells me and hugs me back. When I let go of him I can feel tears sliding down my cheek. "Hey don't cry. You know if you cry I will start to cry," he says as I see tears appear on his eyes. I wipe my eyes and says,"sorry. I can't believe you're here. I missed you sooo much. We haven't seen each other in three months. What are you doing here?" I am so happy he is here.

"Yeah I understand. I missed you too so I decided to come here and visit you," Matt tells me. "Was that okay with your parents," I ask. He nods his head "They said it was okay as long as I call them everyday. And can I ask you for a favor," he ask me.

"What?"

"Well I have money for a hotel and everything but I don't want to waste it there so can I stay with you and your parents?"

Before I can tell him yes another voice cuts in. "You can stay at the institute," the voice says. I turn to see two twins behind us.

"Thank you but I don't want to be wolf food," Matt responds to them. They roll their eyes and one of them say, "we weren't going to eat you," the twins say and I look at them confused. What do they mean we weren't going to eat you? Were they talking about sexual kind of eating or actually eating?

" I'll tell you later," Matt whispers and I nod my head. "It's okay guys. Matt can stay with Cameron and I," Nash tells the twins as he walks to us. The twins look at Nash and give him a 'are you sure look' and he nods his head. The twins say bye leave.

"Ah. I don't know who you or this Cameron guy is but I don't think I want to stay with a bunch of strangers for a couple of months," Matt tells Nash. "Oh Cameron is one of my friends," I tell Matt. "His parents are rarely home because they travel a lot on business so Nash lives with him. On the nights Nash can't be home he sleeps over at a friends house because he hates sleeping alone," I add.

"Shawn can stay with us if that will make you feel better," Cameron says as he walks towards us with the girls. Matt looks over to me and I nod my head in agreement. He looks over to them and says,"why not." And they get excited.

Now I wonder what what Matt was talking about with the twins and why they cared where he stayed.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

340K 3.7K 119
basically all in the title !!! {completed}
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
1.1M 13K 58
Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200
66.9K 1.3K 26
I'm Jenna. I guess you can say I'm like any ordinary teenage girl, but I'm not. I have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. Oh and my brother is Jack Jo...