The Triangle

MizuchiYoruka által

My First Fanfic of a love triangle between, and owl, a warden of time and mother nature. Több

The Warden Of Time
An Embarrassed Owl
Shopping With Mother Nature
While the Warden is Away
A Kirin and Time
An Owls Important Question
Fauna's Worries With Space
A Space and Time Discussion
A Walk With Fauna and Sana
Owl and Time's Night Out (Part 1)
Owl and Time's Night Out (Part 2)
An Unquestionable Order
You Are Not Alone
The Aftermath (Part 1)

The Aftermath (Part 2)

270 10 5
MizuchiYoruka által

Out in the neighborhood, the sun just past its peak, shines brightly for the girls, who walk only as fast as they feel Fauna wants.

Mumei is being a little extra clingy and is holding hands with the Kirin.

Soaking in the sun, Kronii and Mumei notice that a little bit of color is finally returning to the Kirins face.

"Is there anywhere you would like to go, Fauna?" Kronii asks.

"You two are the ones that wanted me to come out here." Fauna complains.

"M-mumei?" Kronii asks, looking around jealous of the hand holding.

A soft "whooo" escapes Mumei's lips.  

Without really any warning Mumei suddenly pulls Fauna along. Seemingly with something in mind.

"M-mumei s-slow down" Fauna tries to plead. But the Owl seems determined for some reason.

Quickly Fauna grabs onto Kronii's hand wrapping her into the speed of the owl as well. She squeezes a little knowing that Kronii is already blushing a bit.

"You did that on purpose," Kronii says.

Fauna just smiles back at her

"I just know how you were feeling. . . I noticed" Fauna says.

Kronii just looks at her feet and grumbles as her face heats up a bit. 

After what seemed like forever and a lot farther then Fauna probably wanted to go.

The three girls end up at the end of their cityscape that they are used to.

What they see before then is a long line of trees. The edge of a forest.

"W-where are . . . We . . . M-mumei?" Fauna gets out through heavy breaths.

Still holding on to Fauna's hand Mumei doesn't really answer but tries to keep pulling them in the direction she wants to go.

Kronii musters all of her strength and pulls Fauna into her and grabbing Mumei by her tail feathers.

"H-hold ooooonnn!" Kronii says trying to stop the group. Also trying to catch her breath.

Kronii as well as Fauna bend over leaning on their knees trying to catch their breath. While Mumei just looks at them both and tilts her head.

"Whooo?"

After waiting for a few minutes, Mumei begins to tug on Fauna and Kronii and to keep on moving.

Reluctant but able to breathe properly again they allow for Mumei to drag them into the forest. 

Upon entering the sun that was once beaming down on them is barely noticeable. Just enough light does seem to leak through the treetops above lighting the way.

"Is this safe?" Kronii getting a little worried never have been here before

"Don't worry this is my domain" Fauna says, squeezing the Warden's hand a little harder.

At last Mumei seems to slow down and doesn't pull near as hard as she was before.

"W-where are we?" Kronii say's a little skittish. 

Suddenly the denseness of the forest clears a bit. The darkness that once engulfed the trio brakes.

The forest opens up to a wide clearing with a small pond in the middle.

The sun breaking down through the canopy reflects off the water causing a magical array of lights to dance along the trees.

"I-Its so pretty here Mumei" Fauna says, captivated by the scene in front of her. 

All Kronii can do is nod and look around.

Mumei lets go of Fauna's hand and runs to the edge of the pond and looks in. She crouched down and looks at her reflection.

She stands up and walks backwards a few paces.

"What is she doing?" Kronii says loud enough for Fauna to hear, her eyes locked on Owl in front of her.

Seems like time slows down, the Warden and Kirin eyes follow Mumei as she runs and jumps.

Spreading her wings she glides and then folds them in and. . . 

*SPLASH!!*

She breaches the water throwing her head back, her hair arcs creating a spray of water. As the mist falls the sun creates a rainbow effect around the Owl.

Fauna and Kronii's faces both begin to heat up. 

Mumei finally shakes her feathers and looks at Kronii and Fauna.

Spreading her arms out wide, "Will you join me you two?" Mumei says with a big smile on her face. 

Fauna and Kronii look at each other.

Noticing that each of them both have flushed cheeks. Giggle to each other.

Fauna makes the first move, she also jogs a little bit and take's a big leap in to the pond.

"Catch me Mumeeeiiii!" She yells as she soars in the air.

Mumei gets ready to catch her but she sadly didn't jump far enough so she just splashes into the water and Mumei helps her stand up. All the while laughing at her.

They both look towards the Warden who has been hesitant pacing back and forth still unsure about entering the water.

"Join us! Kroniiii!" Fauna yells.

Still hesitating she covers her face as she blushes at the sight of her friends.

Suddenly Kronii is lifted of the ground. . . 

"Wait, wait Mumeiiii" Kronii screams.

*SPLASH*

Mumei picked her up and dropped her into the pond.

"Mumeiiiii" Kronii complains as she breaches the water.

Fauna is there to help her and clear her eyes of her now wet hair. 

Mumei Stretches her arms out wide as she floats back down into the water.

She tries her best to wrap them around both Kronii and Fauna, squeezing them together as tight as she can.

"M-mumeiii" Kronii whispers.

"Uuuuu" Fauna says, getting squished against the two.

Feeling the warmth spread between the two, Mumei looks up to Fauna and Kronii.

"I'm sorry" Mumei begins.

But before she even starts her next sentence Fauna puts her finger to the Owl's beak.

"You have nothing to apologize for Mumei," Fauna says.

"I lost control of myself, you did everything you could to protect Kronii while I. . . " Fauna starts to trail off as her eyes begin to water. 

Kronii wiggles a hand up between the trio and quickly wipes the tear falling on Fauna's cheek.

Giving a small side eye to Mumei for making Fauna cry when they were out here to do the opposite.

"Mumeiii" she grumbles.

Fauna grabs Kronii's hand on her cheek.

"Its okay, Kronii," she says, trying to push back the tears. 

"Whooo" escapes Mumei's break in worry watching the weepy Kirin.

Still within the grasp of Mumei the three turn a bit silent as the melancholy still hangs in the air. 

Mumei flips between looking at the Warden and the Kirin so close to her. Feeling their warmth against her feathers. She starts to worry about the silence. Wanting to say something, anything.

She notices Kronii start to grind her teeth a little and face becomes flush as it seems like she is trying her hardest to say something. 

"Fauna, Mumei I-I-i. . ." Kronii stammers.

"I love you" She finally confesses with a full red face steam almost coming out of her ears.

Both Mumei and Fauna are too stunned to speak at hearing what they just heard from Kronii. 

"Whooo" is all that escapes Mumei's lips.

"You, Fauna, I love you both. . . " Kronii says very timidly. 

"Is that allowed?" Kronii says. 

Mumei and Fauna look at each other and then back at Kronii. Still shocked with the unusually forward Warden.

"We love you too Kronii!!" they both say in unison with big smiles on their faces. Pulling them together even tighter.

"Uuuuuu" happily coming from Fauna.

"Of course silly. We are your friends. We will always care about you." Mumei says trying to not trip on her own words. 

Fauna nodding along in agreement.

"No. I-I-i mean." Kronii says, her face still bright red.

Kronii looks at Fauna and Mumei.

 Realizing that her DEEPER feeling may not have gotten through but to her, this was good enough.

Finally seeing Fauna smile was more than she could ask for.

*AAAaaCHHOOO*

Kronii and Mumei but look at Fauna who is shivering slightly.

"Maybe we should get out of this pond and head home?" Kronii says.

The three girls just giggle at each other. 

To be continued . . . .

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

182 5 3
Paris, the city of love. Things used to be normal around this beautiful city, but then, darkness rises from unexpected shadows and now, the city need...
18.2K 475 31
This is a Kronmei Fanfic ~~~~~~~~ Kronii is the most known in town for being a businesswoman with the most chaotic friend of hers, Hakos Baelz. tho...
6 0 19
An Issei Pendragon fanfic. This is my OC fanfic involving the VTuber IsseiPendragon on twitch.tv
5.4K 208 31
Hello everybody! This is actually my first fanfiction that I'm writing, but I do have experience with writing in general, so I hope you guys enjoy!