Backstabbed (Amber Freeman x...

By deathlessly

forget everything you knew (I mean literally because it's basically y/n in the scream universe, a mixture of... More

chapter 1: night shift terror
chapter 2: so it begins
chapter 3: friday stabathon
chapter 4: the call
chapter 5: weak smiles
chapter 6: pub madness
chapter 7: motives, motives, motives
A/N: omg new book !!
chapter 9: skinny dipping
chapter 10: who's watching tara?
chapter 11: flowers wither
chapter 12: radio silence
chapter 13: library book
chapter 14: coffee
chapter 15: triple threat
chapter 16: signing off
chapter 17: determined
chapter 18: trapped
chapter 19: dark baggage
chapter 20: shot roulette
chapter 21: redemption
chapter 22: heathen
chapter 23: alone
chapter 24: backyard talk
chapter 25: slumber party
chapter 26: old wounds
chapter 27: you and i
chapter 28: peace pancakes
chapter 29: the big apple
chapter 30: angel
chapter 31: chain reaction
chapter 32: red walls

chapter 8: interruptions

3.1K 117 23
By deathlessly

It was another glorious Friday night. On nights like this, a lot of different things, some good and some bad, could happen. Most of the time, it was the latter.

Chad and Mindy erroneously decided it was the best time to have a party. They usually hosted when their mom would go away to the city to take care of their grandma and help out their aunt too.

At parties, Chad was a regular fixture in competitions to determine who could down a shotgun the quickest or do other crazy things, like doing a handstand on a keg and drinking it upside down.

Mindy wasn't much of a partier but she was a good hostess. When she saw that the party was going well, she would sit down on the couch and watch the Stab films again.

The sight of their uncle Randy (or whoever played him) in a scary movie was a source of solace for her, which some thought was odd that a movie about their uncle being stabbed brought her comfort but it was Mindy.

She would find a cute girl to make out with if she was lucky, which was most of the time.

The house party was in full swing, and the energy was through the roof. The music was so loud that the floor was vibrating, and the strobe lights were flashing so fast that it was almost impossible to keep up.

People were dancing on tables, chairs, and even on the kitchen island, while others were playing drinking games in the living room. The smell of alcohol and smoke filled the air, and the sound of laughter and shouting could be heard from every corner of the house.

In the backyard, a group of partygoers had set up a makeshift slip-n-slide, and people were sliding down it with reckless abandon, landing in a kiddie pool filled with beer. Others were taking turns on a trampoline, jumping as high as they could and doing backflips.

A couple had started making out on the staircase, while another group had decided to have an impromptu dance-off in the middle of the living room. Someone had even brought a piñata, and people were taking turns trying to smash it open with a baseball bat.

The kitchen was a mess, with food and drinks spilled all over the counters and floor. But no one seemed to care, as they were too busy having fun and letting loose. Exactly what a would-be killer on the prowl would jump in excitement for. It was like Christmas for them.

The way those parties went, their friends wondered how they were able to clean up so quickly in the morning.

But did any of them think about that when they were at this party? Absolutely not.

Tara was still in the hospital. She would be discharged in a few more days. The group wished she was with them but they knew with the severity of her injuries, it was best for her to stay there.

It was shocking that Ghostface had missed quite a few organs. Her left hand took the brunt of the damage.

Y/N and Amber had just stopped over to see her in the last few minutes before heading out to the party. Tara had a hard time taking her eyes off Y/N and her clothing, which consisted of a brown cami shirt that slightly showed up her midriff but a lot more of her cleavage, olive green cargo pants, and white fila shoes.

In short, an outfit that Amber did not approve of at all but she still let her wear anyway. It proved to be right as Tara was unable to focus on anything else.

Amber was aware of her lingering looks, but Y/N didn't even seem to notice them. She couldn't believe how clueless her girlfriend was; she had always told her that she was more book smart than street smart.

The couple walked into the house, greeted by sweaty hormonal teenagers dry humping each other. From the foot of the stairs to the several couches in the living room, they were everywhere.

From the corner of Mindy's eye, she caught the two looking around as if they haven't been to one of their many parties before. Removing herself from the wall she was leaning against, she excused herself from the girl she was talking to and made her way over to the pair.

"The couple of the hour has arrived!" Mindy shouted eagerly, not anticipating that a group of teens would turn and yell their approval. They didn't even know what they were cheering for.

"Do you have any alcohol?" Y/N asked, tilting her head.

She knew the answer to that but she wanted to joke around. Mindy had the perfect comeback for her; she sneered at Y/N.

"You're so funny. The bar's somewhere over there. I got some dude pouring drinks for people," Mindy shouted above the music, pointing her thumb in a direction but it was blocked by dancing teenagers.

She looked back to where she had left the girl but she was long gone. Mindy rolled her eyes. She turned back to her friends and patted Y/N's shoulder.

"I'm gonna go find a hot girl to make out with. You kids have fun."

Mindy gave them a sarcastic thumbs up and blended among the crowd.

To be expected, the twins' home was rather spacious. They had a tough time locating the bar she had mentioned. Plus, the flashing colorful lights were blinding and the sea of eager teenagers were a challenge.

When the pair got there, a guy wearing nothing but a black bowtie was behind the bar mixing drinks for people. There were only a handful of people there.

They found vacant seats and settled in. The man approached them, leaning in close to Y/N as she placed her order for a long island iced tea.

The guy who slid over Y/N the drink and a wink instantly annoyed Amber. After all, what did she anticipate from a shirtless guy in a bowtie?

Y/N drank from it, letting the chill wash over her. Amber smiled at her cuteness as she nodded in agreement.

When the guy came back to ask what she wanted, Amber declined. She didn't like mixed drinks all that much. A frosty beer was her drink of choice.

Y/N ordered another drink in case she finished the first one too quickly and had Amber hold it for her. She shook her head, smiling. This girl was definitely trying to get drunk fast.

They got up from the bar, going through the horny sea once again to find Mindy where she said she was going to be, on the couch with a hot girl on her lap, making out.

"Hey, you guys are out of beer," Amber chimed in, ignoring what they were doing.

Groaning, Mindy stopped kissing the girl to check over her shoulder.

"I'll go get some," she muttered, adjusting her weight as if to shove the girl off her who seemed just as irritated.

"It's cool." Amber held a hand up, stopping her.

She looked between the two, understanding their frustration. She would probably feel the same way if she had been making out with Y/N and had been rudely interrupted.

"Garage, right?"

"Yeah..."

Mindy stared at her for a long time. Her eyes squinted at Amber, debating for a few seconds with herself before she let it go.

Nodding awkwardly, Amber turned back to a tipsy Y/N. Due to her little stature, she was never able to control her drinking.

She held on onto Amber's sleeve, staring up at her with wide eyes. She had almost finished her first drink and was now attempting to rip the second one from Amber's grasp.

"I'm gonna go get more beer. Stay here with Mindy, okay?"

Amber guided Y/N over to the couch and propping you down. Y/N pecked Amber on the lips lightly and nodded goofily. She laughed to herself at how adorable Y/N was acting in her current state.

After witnessing Y/N set down her empty glass and grab for another, Amber got to her feet and walked out to the garage.

Her fingers landed on the light switch. It blinked a few times, then settled down. Amber went to the refrigerator and looked around inside.

At the very bottom were the beer cases. She got down in a squat and opened the transparent drawer, ready to grab one with both hands, when she heard the sound of uncoordinated shuffling.

"Hey, stranger."

Amber was ready tell off this random girl, whipping around only to see that it was Y/N stumbling towards her with a flirty grin on her face.

Getting up, Amber disregarded the beer and took her into her arms. She felt like putty in her hands.

"Hey, you."

"Thought I'd keep you company what with a serial killer out and about," Y/N said in a low tone, wrapping her arms behind Amber's neck. She brought her closer, her gaze narrowing.

Amber raised an eyebrow, amused.

"Oh you did? Aren't you the sweetest."

She closed the gap between them, going in for a short kiss. But Y/N wanted more of her, she began to apply pressure, tilting her head to allow access for Amber to slide her tongue in. Y/N slipped out a moan.

With one swift motion, Amber lifted Y/N and carried her on to the table next to the fridge. She wrapped her legs around the girl's, instinctively, in the hopes of creating friction.

Y/N's senses were dulled by the alcohol, making everything seem more intense. The heat and urgency between them increased, fueling an intense need for satisfaction.

She whimpered into Amber's mouth, pleading for her, longing for her touch. Even Amber couldn't deny it; their pressed bodies ignited an almost animalistic want in each other.

Her hands freely slid up and down Y/N's sides, trying to soothe the girl but it only made her aroused at the touch, the desire burned in her core.

Y/N untangled her hands from Amber's hair, achingly sliding them down her shoulders, stopping her chest so she could have a second to breathe again.

She found her fingers playing with the bottom of Amber's shirt and tugged on it, annoyed at the piece of fabric.

Amber groaned, taking in her bottom lip, sucking on it harshly until it was plump. Y/N gasped, feeling herself heat up.

The things this girl did to her. She drove Amber insane in the best possible way.

Amber leaned in, about to smash their lips together, when a clap made them both leap out of their skin.

"What the fuck, Mindy?!" Amber screamed.

"Did you forget the number one rule in a Stab movie? Never. Have. Sex." Mindy glared at them with her arms folded.

Y/N averted her gaze, cringing behind Amber's silhouette. She felt like a reprimanded child. The fact that they were so engrossed in the act that they didn't notice Mindy's entrance just made matters worse for her.

"We weren't.." Y/N shook her head.

Amber cut in, an obvious smirk on her face,
"Oh we totally were going to have hot steamy sex in a dark creepy garage." She rolled her eyes.

"Amber!"

Y/N gasped, smacking her girlfriend on the shoulder, in shock at her raunchy comment. She shook her head, thinking about the circumstance; they might've actually done it in the garage if Mindy hadn't shown up.

Rolling her eyes at the pair, Mindy walked over to the fridge.

"You two are definitely going to die first."

Opening the fridge, Mindy spotted the beers and grabbed a can that was sitting out.

She shook her head in disbelief, thinking how rude it was for them to interrupt her makeout session when they were down here about to get it on. Mindy didn't even think Y/N would've agreed to that, but remembered she did have a few drinks.

On the other hand, she couldn't help but be pleased on the fact that the roles had been reversed, and it was now her turn to interfere with the two. And from what she could tell, things were really starting to heat up.

Y/N exchanged a knowing glance with Amber and chuckled. She helped Mindy carry the two cases of beer she was originally going to get. In fact, Mindy made Amber carry them both for taking so long.

"So strong, babe," Y/N said as she giddily trailed the pair inside, still slightly intoxicated.

Amber looked back, cases in hand and grinned playfully.
"Gotta keep these guns strong so I can protect ya from the would-be killer."

"I'm not drunk enough to hear you two happily flirting every second that I don't have a girl in my lap."
Mindy groaned, leading the two back to the living room.

"Always a romantic, Mindy," Y/N retorted, rolling her eyes. A small lopsided grin danced on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
338K 8.9K 37
(SEQUEL TO HATING GRAYSON) In the second instalment of The Hating Series, Dallas and Grayson's love story continues as they both start off at college.
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
53.1K 2.2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆