illicit | five hargreeves - E...

By taylorsversions

"...clandestine meetings and longing stares" five hargreeves x male!oc pre season one - season three More

part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
part two
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
part three
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
part four
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
update
A/N

eight

2.4K 70 32
By taylorsversions

chapter eight: crowded rooms

Anthony really had not wanted to go to this stupid party that all of the Commission's employees were invited to for some reason that he didn't care enough to find out about. Seriously this was the last thing he wanted to be doing on a Saturday night, but Herb and Dot had somehow convinced him to go, saying that they'd be too lonely there without him.

Their guilt tripping was obvious since they both knew it would work on him, but he didn't fully understand why they wanted him there so bad. Sure they were his only real friends at Commission, but they would've been fine there without him since they had each other.

It wasn't as if anyone there other than the two of them would be happy to see Anthony there; it was well known by now that not a single person at the company liked him very much, so going to a party full of the people that despised him was not ideal.

He sat at his place at the table with the two who had basically forced him there, leaning his cheek against the palm of his hand with his gaze averted to the other side of the room. Anthony was counting down to how long it would take for him to have an acceptable time to leave and go home without them protesting.

Five was there, with the Handler of course, standing across the room with her. He looked confident and comfortable as he held a glass in one hand with his other in the pocket of his suit pants, eyes focused on the people he was having a conversation with. He looked so confident and laid back, because he really was everything that Anthony could never be.

The man hadn't given him a single glance since they had gotten there, his eyes staying firmly in the group of people surrounding him. Anthony hadn't seen Five in a while, only because he had been on jobs constantly for turn past week or so, and he hadn't even expected him to be back by that night, but apparently he was.

Anthony unintentionally glared at the Handler as she touched Five's shoulder, then touched the small of his back, then his hip and eventually touching the side of his face momentarily. He knew he shouldn't have felt so jealous at the sight, but he still felt that pang in his chest nonetheless.

He glanced down at the silver ring on the finger of his left hand, frowning slightly as he looked back towards the man across the room, thinking of how unfair it was that he was over there and now anywhere near him right now.

Anthony sighed as he stood up, walking up to the bar and ordering another drink. If he was going to have to stay there he was at least going to get as drunk as he possibly could to make it slightly less unbearable. So he waited at the bar for a couple of seconds, anxiously tapping his fingers against the wooden counter. He looked around the room again in an attempt to find where Five was, but he couldn't see him in the crowd anymore.

A second later he felt a hand on the small of his back, making him jump just slightly at the unanticipated touch, "Looking for someone, darling?" Five asked, leaning down and kissing his cheek quickly, before Anthony had the chance to move and swat him away.

He didn't respond at first, just looking at the man who now stood next to him, "No one," Anthony replied, eyes intently looking him up and down, the only person he wanted was right in front of him. "I thought you weren't supposed to be back until tomorrow morning," he said.

"Yeah," Five nodded as he turned his head to look forward. "I got it done early, I just came back like an hour ago, which is why I didn't come home to you before I came here," he explained. "I wanted to come over to you sooner but she just kept talking and you know what she's like."

Anthony smiled slightly "Yeah I saw you guys together and thought you were blowing me off or something," he mumbled. "I totally get it if you don't want to be seen with me here, though."

"Blow you off?" Five repeated as he shook his head and sipped his drink. "Never."

"Oh," Anthony said quietly as he realized he had been overthinking everything once again.

Five smirked, "Well there are other ways I could blow you off if you want me to, darling, but here probably isn't the most appropriate place" he made eye contact and winked at him.

He could feel his face quickly getting hotter as he looked down at his own hands, "Oh?" he repeated, but this time is was more of a question.

"Actually," Five placed his hand next to Anthony's, his index finger moving to touch his lightly. "I think we should get out of this place so I can do that right now," he suggested.

Anthony thought he was joking because it sounded like something so absurd to just state out loud as if it was nothing. People were listening, people were watching, yet Five was acting as if they were alone.

"Five-" Anthony started.

"Anthony," Five cut him off.

He shook his head, "We shouldn't even be together right now, people are watching everywhere," he said lowly, his voice almost sounding scared.

"Let them watch," Five shrugged. "Let them watch us leave, let them wonder where we went together, and when you come into work on Monday morning with pieces of me all over you," his voice lowered as he moved his hand down his partner's back. "they'll know what happened, they'll know what we did, how good I made you feel, and they'll know that you're mine." 

Anthony didn't realize he had been holding his breath until he finally breathed out once he was finished talking. "Fuck," was all he said.

"Yeah that's what I'm trying to do..." Five teased as his arm now rested around his waist. "Let's just go home, we don't need to give a fuck about what they think, what actually matters is us."

"Five, you know what people around here are like, it's already bad enough with me so if they know that you are-" Anthony couldn't finished his sentence before Five grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss.

Anthony felt his brain turn off for a moment, not thinking as he kissed him back, almost as if they were alone and not in a room full of their coworkers that had expressed their homophobia to him on more than one occasion.

For a moment he didn't care, and all that mattered was Five and the feeling of his lips.

He pulled away, "Five-"

Five only smiled at him, "I'm gonna call a cab," he said as his hand moved down his lover's arm endearingly. "We can go back to my-," he paused for a second. "-our place." he corrected.

It really was Anthony's now more than it was his, he spent more time there in the mornings and he got back earlier in the evenings. It was their place, the entirety of it shared between them.

Anthony leaned against the bar as he watched him leave, his hand moving to his glass and just holding it there. "Shit," he mumbled under his breath even though no one could hear him.

He had spent a few months trying to hide everything he had with Five, trying to protect him from the literal hell he had gone through as being queer in the company; between the abuse and the conversion therapy he knew he had to protect him in some way. The last thing Anthony wanted was for his lover to go through the exact same thing, because it honestly fucking hurt more than anything.

Five had never been worried, so confident in himself and in his sexuality that he would and did literally kiss Anthony in a crowded room, not caring about what anyone else would say or speculate about them.

Anthony wouldn't admit how much he loved it.

The public display of the fact that Five was his and that he was Five's sent a chill down his spine, and it was something he had never experienced before with anyone. Anthony was always possessive, and he wanted the world to know how in love he was.

Outside of the building the rain was pouring heavily down onto the streets, landing on the ground with soft thuds. Anthony held onto Five's arm as they walked out onto the sidewalk, ironically neither of them had an umbrella, so they just stood under the rain while they waited, just grateful to be out of the room that was full of people that they hated.

Anthony turned slightly, looking at Five before he pulled him by both of his shoulders into a kiss, staying that way only for a couple of seconds before he pulled away again. "Sorry, I've just always wanted to kiss someone in the rain," he told him with a stupid smile playing on his lips.

Five smiled slightly at that, before he reciprocated and pulled Anthony back into him, this time he kissed him more deeply with one hand moving up to the side of his face, cupping his cheek carefully. He slipped his tongue past his lips, tasting the alcohol from earlier and kissing him almost desperately.

The kiss last longer than their previous, but they still pulled away not long after. "Fuck," Anthony cursed as they did. He closed his eyes again just to avoid the rain from dropping into them, smiling as he leaned his head onto Five's shoulder, attempting to hide his face in his neck.

Their hands intertwined as the car pulled up to the side walk they were on, Five opening the door and holding it for his partner, getting in a second after he did, both of them shivering slightly from the cold.

The drive home wasn't ideal, both of them just sitting in silence with their hands only barely touching in the middle of the seat. It was slightly awkward, they barely even looked in the other's direction for most of the drive, neither of them sure that they could handle that right now.

Thankfully their apartment was only a short drive from the building, and Five paid the driver quickly as they stumbled out, Anthony already pressing in the code to get into the building. They walked inside and waited for the elevator together, Five's arm around his waist with his fingers playing with the fabric of his jacket.

Once they had stepped inside, Five pressed in the number of his floor before watching the doors close behind them. "You look hot in that, by the way," he said as he leaned against the wall. "Just thought I'd tell you before I take it off of you," he shrugged as if it was something so casual.

Anthony smiled at him, "Someone's very confident tonight then?" he commented, his face  turning a light shade of red.

"Baby, we just rushed out of whatever the hell that thing was, and they had free alcohol, we didn't leave there for nothing," Five replied, a hand now against the elevator wall as they moved. "If I wasn't sure of this I wouldn't have left."

"I'm worth more than free booze? That truly means a lot babes, thank you," Anthony said as they shared one of those stupid smiles.

The elevator dinged as they reached their floor, doors opening while they walked out into the empty hallway together. Their hands fell together as they made their way to their apartment, Five fumbling for the keys in his pocket as he went to open the door.

Once inside, he flicked on the lights, pulling off his suit jacket and placing it onto the kitchen counter; his shirt sleeves were buttoned up to his elbows, and Anthony could particularly die just from that sight.

"You're staring," Five commented as he untied his watch, Anthony was sure it was a gift from her and that it was most definitely more expensive than something that either of them owned. He hated it solely based on the fact of who had given it to him.

Anthony kicked off his shoes, "How can I not when you look like that?" he asked, gesturing to him as he also pulled off his jacket, leaving it next to his. "I mean just look at you darling, truly a sight."

Five rolled his eyes at the compliments, "Alright pretty boy, couch or bedroom?" he asked.

"Bedroom, obviously," Anthony answered.

"Come on then," Five prompted as he grabbed his hand and practically dragged him down the short hallway and into their bedroom, pushing the door closed behind them as if it even mattered since they lived alone.

Five kissed him almost immediately, grabbing him from the back of his neck and pulling him upwards, kissing him intensely and almost needily. He didn't care though, because the desperation was clear between the two of them as Anthony only kissed him back with the same sort of intensity; they just needed each other and nothing else mattered.

He began unbuttoning Anthony's shirt without breaking their kiss, only one of his hands working quickly down will also maintaining his focus on their lips moving against each other. When he had successfully unbuttoned every one after a minute or so, Anthony shrugged it off of himself until it landed on the floor beneath them. With that exposed skin, Five began kissing his neck and down to his chest.

Anthony unbuttoned Five's waistcoat, because of course he had to go that extra step further when picking his outfit, right as Five moved his leg between his, moving it carefully against his erection, intending to provoke some kind of reaction; he knew exactly what he was doing, and it was working.

His hands stopped moving as he took a sharp breath at the contact, taking a second before he finally could take off Five's shirt, dropping it on top of his own one, leaving both of them on the floor together.

He took just a second to admire his lover's body, the fading bruises scattered around and the prominent scars that had been there for years now. Anthony loved Five's body, every single part of it, even if he didn't feel the same way about his own.

"Bed," Five ordered, both of them pulling away.

"Yes sir," Anthony said almost mockingly as if he wasn't calling him that seriously in a scene a couple of weeks ago.

Seriously, the duality they shared was insane.

Anthony was already sat on the edge of their bed, when Five pushed him back, straddling his torso with a hand moving down his chest. He leaned down, kissing him again before moving his lips down to the sensitive spots on his neck, his lips and tongue working against him, knowing all the right places.

He let out a contented sigh as he just relished in the feeling of being touch in such a way; a way that made him feel so wanted by his lover.

Five reached into the drawer of the bedside table, not wasting anytime as he pulled out the lube and the condoms. "It's a good thing we keep these within reach," he commented, sitting back on his heels as he looked down at him.

"Mm," Anthony hummed in agreement. "Cause God forbid we had to reach further for the condoms," his voice held a sarcastic tone.

"Don't act all smart now because you'll be begging me to hurry up soon," Five teased smugly. "So it's a good thing I can get them so fast," he raised an eyebrow, looking at him.

Anthony smiled up at him, reaching for the back of his neck and bringing him back down to kiss him. Five complied, humming against his lips as they stayed together for a couple of seconds before he pulled away.

Five sat between his legs, pulling down his suit pants quickly and leaning down to kiss Anthony's waistline, moving downwards and kissing his hardened shaft that was exposed to the cold air of the room. He moved downwards, pulling his pants off and throwing them behind where the rest of the disregarded clothes were laying.

Anthony's eyes watched him intently, not missing a single thing that he did. Five only opened the bottle of lube and covering it over his fingers before placing it back on the table. He brought one of Anthony's legs over his shoulder to give him better access, kissing the inside of his thigh and biting it lightly enough to leave some kind of mark right as he inserted a finger inside of him.

He breathed out heavily as he felt the small feeling inside of him, it wasn't enough for him but it was the best way to start. Anthony whined softly at how he kept his hand entirely still, his eyes begging him for something more until he gave in and began moving his finger in and out.

"So good," Five praised as he pressed slowly into him, Anthony already moving his hips against him carefully and gently. "Good boy." he cooed.

His lover lay under him, already gripping the sheets of the bed as Five curled a finger inside of him while also kissing the inside of his thigh simultaneously. He moved until he found his prostate, knowing he found it once Anthony cried out from the feeling.

Five only pressed another finger inside of him, moving them back and forth together. Anthony let out small noises as he moved, the little "Oh, oh, oh," whenever Five moved in and out a certain way, but he loved to hear him and he relished in the sounds his lover made.

"Fuck," he cursed softly, gripping the sheets harder, almost feeling himself coming undone already.

Five smiled, placing his leg gently back onto the bed as he moved up to kiss his lover, not stopping his hand from moving back and forth. Anthony moaned into his kiss, Five's hand brushing against his prostate again and making his back arch slightly.

He reached forward and grabbed his cock that was between them, precum spilling over the sides, which he used to jerk him in time with his fingers. Five's eyes watched him intently, wanting to see every little detail of his face and how it changed from the pleasure.

Anthony felt the knot in his stomach, too much pressure building up on him. "I'm so close, Five," his voice held a slight whine to it. He was no good when he was drunk, practically coming in minutes once he had alcohol in his system.

"I know," Five nodded. "Let go, I've got you, Ant."

So he did what he was told; he came as his threw his head back, moaning while arching his body into his lover's, covering both of their chests and stomachs in his cum.

He panted slightly as he came back down, gripping onto Five and pulling him closer, wrapping his arms around him as he just took a second to breathe, coming down from that high, but it only made him for desperate for Five.

"Five-" Anthony whined, his first orgasm clearly not satisfying him enough. "I need you. I need you so bad," he begged.

"I know darling," Five said as he pulled away, kissing the side of his head. "Just give me a minute," he smiled at how worked up he could get him.

Five climbed off of the bed, messing with the buckle of his belt, cursing momentarily when he couldn't get it undone, before finally pulling it off and kicking off his pants to the side. Anthony propped himself up on the bed, watching everything he did intently.

"I'm glad we left the party," Anthony commented, not sure why he felt the need to made conversation but he really liked talking and he couldn't stand the sound of silence.

"Oh yeah?" Five asked, more occupied on getting the packet of the condom off. "Me too."

Anthony watched as he took a moment to roll the condom on before pouring lube into his hand and then covering his hardened cock with it, stroking himself to get it all over. He was grateful for tonight, because even though he loved the nights where they spent hours at it with his wrists usually bound someway or another, he also loved the nights where they just made love softly.

"You're certainly taking your time," Anthony teased, a way of telling him to hurry the fuck up because if he didn't do something soon he might explode. During some other nights he would never dare of acting that way towards him, but tonight it was just them and they were just themselves.

Five laughed slightly as he climbed back on top of him, lifting one of Anthony's legs once again and placing it around his waist. He inserted his fingers back inside of him, the oversensitivity from before just making him feel everything so much more.

"Fuck," Anthony cursed, feeling every single thing more intensely after his first orgasm.

He pulled his fingers out, and Anthony almost whined before he felt the head of his cock press against him, before slowly pushing inside, no resistance left as he took every inch of him.

"You're taking me so good," Five praised, just listening to his partner's whimpers in response. He held onto his hips, rocking into him slowly to let him adjust to him, moving in and out at an almost excruciating pace.

It was slow, much too slow.

"Please," Anthony whined. "Please just fuck me," he was practically begging for him now, just desperate to feel him the way he needed to.

Five only nodded in response, pulling out almost entirely before quickly sliding back in, thrusting into him quickly. Anthony had no more coherent thoughts anymore, the only things he was able to make out were his boyfriend's name, 'more', 'please' and any other incoherent whines.

Anthony's mouth fell agape as Five thrust into him at an almost brutal pace; quickly and sharply. His eyes closed with one of his hands clinging onto the sheets with the other gripping his partner's hair. Five reached for his hand, grabbing it and interlocking it with his own.

"You feel so good," Five commented, groaning quietly as he moved his hips quickly. "So good." He leaned down and began kissing his neck again, intent on leaving the marks that he told him he would leave when they were still at the bar.

"Five-" he moaned, all of the feelings just mixing together in overwhelming pleasure that he almost couldn't handle. It was intense, almost too intense, and he felt as if he could just explode at any given second. "Fuck."

They must have shuffled positions at some point, because when Five brushed against his prostate in just the right spot he cried out, his eyes squeezing shut as he arched his back into him. Once Five was aware of the spot, he kept thrusting into the exact place over and over again, evoking the same reaction every single time.

"Fuck, Ant," he cursed as he moved his hips slightly faster than before. "Fuck, you feel so fucking-fuck-fuck-." he couldn't even finish his sentence.

Anthony opened his eyes again just because he wanted to look at his lover. He reached for him, unable to say anything coherent as he brought them together in a kiss; it was needy and desperate and just perfect to convey everything he was feeling.

He reached down and took his own cock in his hand that was still sticky with his own cum, but Five was quick to swat his hand away and take it into his own hand. Five pumped his cock in time with his own thrusts, which was was inevitably pushed him over the edge. Anthony's whole body shook as he came, his lover's name on his lips as he gripped onto his shoulders, digging his fingers into the skin there.

As if in sync, Five came only a couple of moments later, moaning lowly into his mouth, slowing down the movement of his hips but riding out the rest of both of their highs. Anthony shook against him, leaning back down against the bed.

"Fuck," was all he said as his chest rose up and down quickly while he calmed down.

"Yeah," Five agreed as he breathed heavily, laying down and turning to look at his lover, just smiling at him. "I'm glad we...glad we left the bar," he tried to catch his breath.

Anthony looked over at him and smiled, reaching a hand out and touching the side of his face before he hold onto him, pulling him in for another kiss as they turned around, Anthony on top now as they kissed each other intensely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.8K 40
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 ❞ zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
438K 10.5K 27
❝I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɪɢʜᴛ? Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ, ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ?❞ ❝Iᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴇ...
109K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
136K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, ɪᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ 60's, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ?❞ ❝Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, Iᴠʏ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, Fɪᴠᴇ. ᴀ...