π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Haunted love

805 53 17
By joonezraa

"i don't have a heart, but, i can feel it beating for you."

❥❥❥

"I hate everyone. Everyone!"

A boy in a black hoodie, the hood covering almost all of his forehead said, as he kicked a small stone showing all of his anger on it.

"Everyone is a bitch!! Can't believe this. Wow..Do I look like a freakin' joke?!"

He let out multiple profanities out of anger. He may look mad but his eyes told a different story. Broken. That's what his eyes said.

Life was very unfair to him. Especially his 'friends' that was really unfair to him. The ones he gave his everything to. They saw him as nothing but a joke. When he saw the reality, he wasn't able to digest it.

And here he is, walking down the street, late at night, talking to himself.

He stopped talking. Just the noise of his small breaths due to walking, and the sound of his footsteps continued in the dead silent environment.

He walked aimlessly, hoping this lonely night would bring him some sort of comfort. He looked around the houses as he walked.

But one particular house, more like a mansion, caught his attention. So much that he stopped walking, and took some good seconds to look at it.

No, the house wasn't beautiful. It looked horrifying.

The house screamed horror.

"Wait, isn't this the house the guys were talking about? They said about the rumours, and it's haunted."

Jungkook looked at the house, as it was so tempting for him to just get inside already. It's like, it was welcoming him, unlike all his friends who ditched him.

"Maybe, getting into this house would make me less lonely 'cause I can talk to ghosts." He said jokingly but he seriously considered doing that.

"I'm bored. It won't hurt much to just go in and return back within like five minutes, right? It's too dark and late and it's just gonna add up the spice." Call him crazy but he likes these type of things.

And he really wanted to distract himself from all the shits that's happening in his life. And he's hard to get distracted. But it's still a bad idea.

Who goes inside that kind of house late at night. And alone.

Jungkook will.

"Alright, here we go. The guys were already planning to go in, so it's totally fine if I go." He said walking towards the big dusted door.

He opened the door slowly, cringing at the creek it made.

He got in slowly, completely lost at the beautiful yet dark place. There was a hint of brightness from the window.

"Woah. It's so cool." He entered further, when he heard someone.

"Get me outta here! Please!! Help me!"

"What the-"

"Untie me right now!!"

He heard someone say from upstairs.

"I thought no one stayed here. Is there any illegal kidnapping happening here?" He asked to himself, as the voice continued pleading to let them go.

Jungkook followed the voice upstairs. It was not his intention to go this far, but he just wanted to help.

He stood infront of the door where the sounds came from, and slowly opened it. He went inside, looking around the room, just to find no one.

He widened his eyes in horror.

"What in the flying-AHHH" Jungkook got startled by a big thud sound made from downstairs.

He ran as fast as he can and grabbed the knob of the main door, just to realise it's locked.

"No no no please!" He desperately tried to open it with all the strength he had, but can't.

"What the heck who locked it?!!"

Jungkook fumbled in his pocket, trying to find his phone. He tried calling his hyung for help, but there was no signal causing him to scream.

"Am I trapped here?"

He heard shuffling noises inside, making him to put up a suspicious look in his sweaty face.

"Is someone here? Hello?" He said and walked, taking slow footsteps just like in any horror movies.

The hallway lead him to a long staircase. He climbed up, following the noise. Hoping that someone would be there to help him.

He ended up standing infront of a big door, debating whether to go in or not. But the door seemed so inviting.

He slowly opened the door, leaving an irritating noise, as he stepped in.

"Woah!" He exclaimed looking at the room, so royal and big.

"I thought my room was big." He chuckled, touching the king sized bed. It was so soft and smooth.

He looked around the room, wandering, that's when his eyes fell upon a huge picture frame, hanging onto the wall.

(a/n: the pictures aren't mine, credit to the respective owners. took them in pinterest.)

"Wow." Jungkook was mesmerized by the beauty.

"So handsome."

"Handsome, eh?" Jungkook turned back so fastly, hearing a deep voice.

"Hello? Is someone there?" He asked, hands trembling.

"Is that the guy in the picture's voice?" Jungkook asked to himself, thinking the guy might still be alive, and continued wandering.

There was a draw below the nightstand. Curiousity got the best of him, that he started looking through the stuff, and found a bunch of polaroids.

He took one of those pictures in his hand, and turned to the back. He gasped when he saw what was written.

Kim Taehyung
1972-1997

"He's...dead?"

*thud*

The door was slammed so hard, that it made jungkook to flinch. It was closed by itself. Jungkook ran towards the door, and knocked it so hard, that his hands hurt.

He tried twisting the door knob agressively, the picture still in his hand. He again looked at the back of the picture. Terror took over him, when the name of the person, and the years were not there anymore.

"I-It was here. How did it vanish?" He ran fast to the drawer, looking at the back of all the other pictures, and sighed when he found nothing.

"Eager, are we?"

Jungkook flinched so bad. He knows for sure, someone definitely talked.

"W-Who's this? Stop playing around. Open the damn door, I need to get home."

"Jeon Jungkook." A deep chuckle was heard right after.

Jungkook gulped in fear. He immediately took his phone, trying to call and get help. He heard a mocking laugh, which is enough to make anyone tremble in fear.

His feet can't seem to stick to the cold floor anymore, out of fear. So, he ran to the bathroom, as fast as he could, before locking himself up, hoping no one would come inside and harm him.

"H-How did he know my n-name?" He was breathing heavily, trying to calm down.

"Cause I'm in your head."

"AHHHHH!!!" Jungkook screamed like there is no tomorrow. He've never been this afraid ever in his life. He's always been a brave guy.

Jungkook started trembling in fear. He stayed there in the corner, hugging his knees, glued to the wall.

Few minutes later, when he had the courage to look up, he saw a note kept near the mirror of the bathroom.

He got up, going towards the mirror, and took the note, and saw nothing. He looked in the mirror to see a man with pale face, smirking at him.

( i won't run away if the ghost is this handsome hehe)

He screamed in horror and looked back to see no one.

He ran out of the bathroom, now standing in the room. He started taking random stuff to try and break the door. He knew it's useless, 'cause the door is very strong, and he didn't even have proper or stronger stuff to break it.

He fell near the door, sitting down, as he started crying. All the pent up frustration and having trapped in a haunted house made him cry his stress out.

He stopped crying when he felt a cold touch on his cheeks, wiping off the tears.

"Don't cry, and please don't break my stuff and door." He heard a deep and soothing voice say. He looked up to see the same pale face he saw in the bathroom mirror, except he wasn't smirking. He was smiling at him softly, with a hint of worry.

Jungkook backed away immediately. His head hitting the door by the process, making him groan softly.

"Careful there, little boy."

Jungkook was almost convinced that this man isn't a ghost. 'Cause, how can a ghost be this handsome? He had delicate and mesmerizing features, that jungkook got so lost in him.

He gently placed his index finger on his face, and took it back immediately. That didn't feel familiar. He doesn't feel like human. That one touch was enough to say that he's not 'humanly'.

"W-Who a-are you?"

The guy tilted his head slightly, and came closer to his ear, whispering, "Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook's breath hitched. He tried going more backwards, but he was trapped.

"W-What? B-But the p-photo-"

"Yes, darling. I'm dead." Taehyung said cutting him off.

Jungkook gulped so hard. He didn't know what to do. His whole body trembling in fear.

"Why did you come here? It's a mistake."

As if jungkook didn't know that.

"Not for me though, I won't be left alone anymore. But, too bad you won't be able to get away from here, from me."

"P-Please, let me go. I-I have to get home. P-Please." Jungkook pleaded, feeling stupid as well, because what's infront of him is a beast.

"Aw, don't cry. I don't like to see a pretty boy like you crying." Did a ghost just fu♡king compliment him?

"You didn't answer me yet." Jungkook looked at him in confusion. "Why did you come here?" Oh.

"I-I was j-just curious. I'm sorry, I won't come here ever again. I won't disturb you."

"Bold of you to think that I will let you go." He chuckled evily.

"Now tell me the real reason. Why did you come here." He said coming even closer. "I know, Jungkookie, only broken people come here, and visit me. Or, you have any other reasons? Like, to destroy me?" He joked.

"No no no. I just, felt...lonely? And I was curious too. I'm really sorry for that. Please let me go." Jungkook can't believe he's having a conversation with a ghost now.

"Why? Did anyone betray you? Or you don't have any friends. Or your girlfriend cheated on you?" What a nosy ghost. Jungkook just looked at him, not wanting to share anything about him to a freaking ghost.

Taehyung's hands creeped closer to Jungkook's neck. He started to panick.

"Tell me Jungkookie. I'm bored. I have no one here. Won't you give me company, and share your problems with me?" The ghost fake pouted. Jungkook was more terrified by that.

He started to tell him, having no other option, making the handsome ghost smile.

"I...I own a company. Jeon Industries-"

"Oh, so we have a rich victim here..." He said smirking, teasing the other, trying to scare him. Which he successfully did. He signalled kook to continue.

"My friends, they betrayed me for a deal. They used me, and I-I lost the deal, and have no friends now. I-I'm a loser." He got carried away by the sorrow. He remembered how they never cared, but he got a huge reality check now.

"I can be your friend." Those words of Taehyung may seem creepy, but his face said otherwise. He gave a soft look, and he looked sad.

Jungkook can't control his curious ass. He can't believe he's having a lively conversation with a ghost, and sharing his problems.

"W-What happened to you?"

He gave a dark chuckle, "Me? Well, I died years ago. And no one cares." He shrugged.

"You died... here?"

"Yeah. In this mansion." That did give chills to Jungkook.

"I-In this room?"

"No. Upstairs. I don't go there often though."

"Why?"

"Those are bad memories. And, I wanna be happy. But I'm lonely in this big mansion. I wanna make friends, but everyone's scared of me." Jungkook felt bad for the poor ghost.

Like the sweetheart heart he is,

"I-I'll be your friend."

"Weren't you scared of me minutes ago?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I still am. But, i-if you don't mind me asking, Mr. Ghost, why did you die?"

"Call me taehyung, kid."

"O-Okay."

"Well, I don't say this to anyone. But, since you're asking, I got killed."

"K-Killed?" Jungkook asked, doe eyes wide. Taehyung chuckled at the cute human.

"Yeah. My step-mom killed me to make her son the only heir. It's a typical old story I know. It's sad that I actually started to like her after trying so hard." He sighed remembering the horrifying past.

"She stabbed my back. In a literal way." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to. You didn't kill me." Taehyung said giggling.

"You know, you shouldn't have gone that soon. There are barely any handsome men out there. While, you are hiding in this big mansion with that handsome face, huh." He can't believe he's flirting with a ghost now.

"Mm-Hm, a handsome face, huh? Aren't you scared of me?"

"Nope." Jungkook giggled. He didn't know why, he felt at ease near him. Like he knew him all along.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung apologised.

"Why?"

"For scaring you in the beginning. I do that all the time because it's fun. And I'm sorry that I'm actually not sorry. I had fun watching you getting scared." He said earning a gasp followed by a glare.

"Except for you crying though." He admitted genuinely.

"What a genuine ghost." He giggled making the ghost do so too.

Taehyung realised that jungkook must be uncomfortable in this position, so he took him to his bed.

"You know, I don't let anyone to lay their finger on my bed. You're lucky." Taehyung said.

"Oh, really? Then why did you let me?"

"You are not anyone, jungkook." Jungkook looked at him in the eyes, and smiled. A genuine one.

"Sleep. I'll take care of you tonight." Taehyung said, indicating that he don't need to be scared for sleeping in an unknown place.

Taehyung combed his hair with his fingers, making jungkook fall into a deep slumber in no time.

He sighed, admiring the sleeping beauty the whole night.

He was happy that he got the chance to accompany jungkook, in his own lonely life. As long as he wished to stay with him forever, he can't. He has a life outside too.

He will never forget this night.

;; the next morning ;;

Jungkook woke up, yawning like a bunny. He looked around the room, in search of his ghost friend, but couldn't find him.

"Taehyung? Taehyung are you here?! Taehyung please come out." He yelled out for him, but there was no sign of him.

Just then he saw one of those polaroids of taehyung placed near him, and smiled looking at that.

He took it in his small hands, and turned it around, to see a note for him.

thanks for yesterday. i will remember it forever. you can take this picture with you in memory of me. goodbye!

He read the note, his face frowning immediately. He has always been so soft hearted. His eyes got watery as he read the note again and again.

He stayed there a bit, and realised the door was open. He walked out of the room, heading towards the hall, and the main door wasn't locked anymore.

He said one last goodbye to his ghost friend, and left.

❥❥❥

;; one week later ;;

The news of Jeon Jungkook, the young successful CEO of Jeon Industries, leaving his own mansion for an old abandoned mansion was spreading wild in social media.

He didn't alter anything in the building, just cleaned the whole place with his men, and found the legal documents of the place, to make his own.
(idk if this is even possible, so pls don't ask me lol)

People called him brave to live in the house which was called 'haunted'.

Honestly, he missed his ghost friend. He can't bring himself to leave him like that. He decided, that they both can be lonely together. To be there for each other.

Today was the day he was moving in. He entered inside, with his bags and luggage, and was immediately welcomed by a big bear hug.

"Welcome home Jungkookie."

The End.

thank you so much for reading

let's just say idk how to write a horror story lol im sorry if it's too bad. i myself wasn't satisfied with it.

love you byee <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
11.9K 229 8
Taekook Oneshots! Filled with steaming Love:) Toppings Taehyung Bell Bottom Jungkook
34.6K 701 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories πŸ’œπŸ’š Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot
8.7K 347 18
" T-taehyung " " yes do I know you ?" _____ " don't you remember me kim " " kookie " it's just the story from my smut book as a lot said I should...