Rebirth Of Absolute Love

By LiannQ

Title: 重生之绝对宠爱 Author: 醉笑浮生 Status: Completed Description: Lin Xuan is dead, the cause of death is obvious. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Extra 1

16

564 19 5
By LiannQ

  Early the next morning, Gu Yan and Lin Xuan were picked up by the driver into the car. After bumping in the car for a while, the two really woke up.

  "Hey, brother, do you want to drive there?" Lin Xuan looked at the surrounding scenery, poked Gu Yan and asked.

  "Well, do you know how far it is from Province B to City C?" Gu Yan said with a smile, "If it's really at the speed we take the car, by the time we pass by, my sister-in-law's children will be covered with soy sauce."

  After being ruthlessly ridiculed by Gu Yan, Lin Xuan's children's shoes were not happy, so he snorted coldly and squinted at him. Gu Yan immediately went over to Shun Mao, "We are going to the airport of the provincial capital, and fly directly to Province B. If it is fast, we will arrive in the afternoon. Okay, okay, don't be angry. The roast duck in Province B is famous all over the world. Well-known ones, when we get there, I will ask my sister-in-law to take us to eat roast duck, okay?"

  Lin Xuan wasn't really angry, and when he heard that there was roast duck, he immediately smiled.

  "Hmm, I want to eat the roasted duck leg!" Lin Xuan said.

  "Okay, okay, it's all according to your wishes?" Gu Yan helped Lin Xuan straighten his collar, and said with a smile, "As long as you can eat, we will eat all three meals at the roast duck restaurant, until you are satisfied So far, okay?"

  Lin Xuan thought for a while, then nodded earnestly, making Gu Yan beside him amused.

  When he first boarded the plane, Lin Xuan was still very curious, sitting restlessly in his seat, twisting and turning to look aside.

  "Brother, if you take a plane, when can you get to Province B?" Lin Xuan asked Gu Yan curiously while looking out the window.

  "Four and a half hours." Gu Yan pampered Lin Xuan's hair, "Isn't it written on the ticket?" "Oh."

  Lin Xuan glanced at his ticket, tossing it with curiosity After reading it several times, I carefully put it away and asked Gu Yan, " By the way, brother, what if we want to eat? Too bad, I didn't bring anything to eat, brother, can I go down now? "

  Seeing that Lin Xuan stood up and wanted to get off the plane, Gu Yan quickly grabbed his clothes, "Well, don't worry about this. Meals are provided on the plane." "Oh." Lin

  Xuan Nodding his head, seeing that the plane hadn't taken off yet, he was a little bored, so he took out his phone to fiddle with it, but then he poked Gu Yan with a panicked expression, "Brother, my phone..." "It's okay, it's okay," Gu Yan said

  . Glancing at the thing in Lin Xuan's hand, he comforted him, "Brother helped you switch to flight mode. Mobile phones are not allowed on the plane." "Oh."

  Lin Xuan put away his mobile phone, playing with his fingers boredly "Hey, by the way, brother, why don't we sit with Aunt Zhang and the others?" "

  Well, we are now flying in first class." Gu Yan explained, "Air tickets are still very expensive. Okay. Alright, come on, don't ask me any more, I can't stand it anymore."

  Lin Xuan giggled, "Isn't this the first time I've made an airplane, so I'm so excited!"

  Gu Yan blinked and smiled slightly. I remembered that when I first flew on a plane, I already had a successful career. Of course, it was a novelty to make an airplane by myself, but at that time, I couldn't be allowed to show Lin Xuan's current performance, so the journey was depressing and hard. Moreover, he remembered that he himself was on the plane...

  Gu Yan blinked, remembered something, called the flight attendant, and whispered something.

  After listening to Gu Yan's words, the stewardess nodded with a smile, took out something from the cart and handed it to Gu Yan, and then backed out.

  "Brother, did you ask her what she wanted?" Lin Xuan couldn't help but wonder as he couldn't hear Gu Yan's words clearly.

  "Wait a while after the plane takes off, there will be some noise and vibration." Gu Yan shook the things in his hand in front of Lin Xuan, and said, "Brother is afraid that you will feel uncomfortable on the plane for the first time, so I asked the flight attendant for some pieces of chewing gum. It will be much more comfortable to chew in your mouth."

  Lin Xuan said "oh oh" and quickly took it over. Turning his head, he found that Gu Yan had already taken a piece and started chewing it in his mouth.

  "Brother, you don't feel well when flying?" Lin Xuan tore off the wrapping paper of the chewing gum, put the chewing gum into his mouth, and looked curiously at the calm Gu Yan.

  "At first there will be some." Gu Yan picked up a magazine, flipped through it casually, and said, "But then it disappeared. But chewing gum on the plane has become a habit." Because my body is not healthy when

  flying Very comfortable, Gu Yan has always disliked this mode of transportation. But after the business grows, flying around the country, or even other countries, becomes commonplace. It is impossible for him to ask the other party to cooperate with him, so he can only adapt by himself. Over time, there will no longer be such an obvious reaction from the plane. But the habit of eating chewing gum has been retained.

  Lin Xuan nodded. Just as he was about to say something, the whole plane shook and then took off slowly.

  At the very beginning? At that time, Lin Xuan did feel some tinnitus, but thanks to something in his mouth, Lin Xuan recovered in just over 20 seconds.

  The plane shuttled through the sky thousands of meters above the ground. Lin Xuan stuck to the window and looked at the scenery outside. Because he was in the clouds, there was a vast expanse of whiteness everywhere.

  "Why, how do you feel?" Gu Yan looked at Lin Xuan's slightly deformed face because he was tightly pressed against the glass, and asked with a smile.

  "I feel like I'm flying." Lin Xuan murmured, turning his head and looking at Gu Yan's bright eyes, "It would be great if these windows could be opened! It's as if you can grab those clouds by reaching out your hand." It's the same in your hand!"

  Gu Yan was noncommittal, and smiled authentically, "If you are obedient, when you are eighteen years old, brother will send you a private helicopter, how about it?" "Really?"

  Lin Xuan stared wide Eye.

  "I lied to you." Gu Yan continued to smile gently, which unsurprisingly provoked Lin Xuan's pinch.

  "Okay, okay, don't make trouble." Gu Yan let Lin Xuan have a good time, and then stretched out his hand to stop him from continuing to do evil on him, "There are still four hours before we arrive in Province B, so we can wake up today." It's too early, why don't you sleep for a while, so as not to lose energy when I take you out at night. Province B is much more developed than City C. My brother told you that the night market there is very lively at night." "Really

  ? "Lin Xuan was originally not happy to hear Gu Yan let him sleep, but after hearing what he said later, he immediately regained his energy, "Well, then I will sleep for a while, you must take me to play at night!" Gu

  Yan Nod with a smile. I asked the stewardess for two thin blankets, and after I tucked them in for Lin Xuan, I also covered myself. Then put Lin Xuan's head on his shoulders, and fell asleep with his head against his.

  When the passengers next to them saw the appearance of the two little guys, they all smiled knowingly, and consciously lowered their voices.

  The relationship between these two brothers is really good.

  Chapter 28

  After getting off the plane and leaving the airport, Gu Yan and Lin Xuan waited and waited, but Gu Weilan was nowhere to be seen. Together, the two were about to ask Aunt Zhang to make a call to inform Comrade Gu Weilan to come pick them up, but they suddenly found a black Porsche parked beside them.

  "It's Xiaoyan and Xiaoxuan, right? I'm Weilan...uh, I'm Lanxu." The man got off the car, walked up to Gu Yan and Lin Xuan and his group, looked at them, and smiled shyly , "Your aunt has booked a seat in Ting Yu Building, let me come and pick you up."

  Gu Yan and Lin Xuan looked at each other and immediately understood that this is their legendary new uncle. Although I knew that there was such a No. 1 person, I really didn't expect that it would look like this in front of me.

  Gu Yan looked at Lan Xu carefully. Lan Xu is three years younger than his sister-in-law, but when it comes to their identities, the two of them can hardly be considered childhood sweethearts, and they are well matched. Lan Xu can be regarded as the second generation of red, his father is a well-known lieutenant general, and his father's generation also produced several officers above the school level.

  Originally, Lan Xu was also going to the army, but in Lan Xu's generation, Mr. Lan was desperately unwilling to let his grandson join the army. Fortunately, Lan Xu didn't care about this, and obediently followed the old man's wishes to go to a famous university in province B. However, he completed the double degree credits of the finance department and the physics department in three years, which made old man Lan very happy. .

  After graduating from B University, Mr. Lan intends to send Lan Xu abroad for further studies, but this time Lan Xu is determined to quit. Why do you ask? Hey, it's just that the girl I'm looking for is in province B.

  Speaking of which, Lan Xu has liked Gu Weilan since he was a child, but Gu Yujie always treats him like a little brother. Gu Weilan has been in love so many times since she was a child, but she never fell in love with Lan Xu once.

  If I were someone else, I would have liked another girl a long time ago, but this young master of the Lan family is an idiot, and he only cares about Gu Weilan wholeheartedly. After waiting for more than ten years, it is fortunate that he waited for him.

  Gu Yan asked himself, if he likes someone for many years, but he doesn't like him, can he wait for ten years infatuatedly. After thinking about it, he shook his head silently in his heart. There are too few such people in the world, at least he is definitely not.

  To be honest, Lan Xu's appearance is not very handsome, at most he is Zhou Zheng. But with an honest appearance, infatuation with Gu Weilan, and the fact that they have known each other since childhood, handing over Gu Weilan will definitely not worry that she will be unkind in the future. It's a reassurance.

  But it's also interesting, I didn't expect that his sister-in-law Gu Weilan, who is such a noisy woman, would be held by a shy big boy in the end. Tsk tsk, it's so interesting that the characters complement each other.

  Gu Yan withdrew his scrutiny, took Lin Xuan's hand, and said to Lan Xu with a smile, "Oh, I know, you are our third uncle, right? Hey, we are all a family, why are you being so polite. "

  Lin Xuan leaned against Gu Yan, blinked at Lan Xu, and when he heard what Gu Yan said, he immediately showed a sweet smile knowingly, and yelled "Hello, young master" crisply, just to make trouble for Lan Xu. A big red face.

  Lan Xu hurriedly opened the rear door for several people, and then hurriedly drove the car to Tingyu Building.

  Lin Xuan didn't know, but Gu Yan did. Tingyulou is a very famous restaurant in the aristocratic circles of Province B. The layout of the entire restaurant is modeled after the ancient restaurant buildings, and the antiques and curios inside are all treasures of the previous dynasty. From the initial construction to the later decoration of Tingyulou, all of them have spent a lot of financial and material resources, and the degree of luxury is staggering.

  What's more, commensurate with its extravagant expenses, there are exquisite and breathtaking delicacies in the building.

  It is taken for granted that such a place that can best show one's identity is naturally favored by the upper class. Therefore, for a long time, people in the aristocratic circle were all proud of being able to obtain a VIP qualification in Tingyulou.

  Along the way, Lin Xuan looked at the layout of Tingyu Building with some fascination, touched and poked those exquisite jade vases, and almost couldn't put it down.

  Gu Yan didn't stop Lin Xuan's actions, which could almost be called a little disrespectful. Although these things are expensive, they are not top-level treasures. Even if my little brat takes a fancy to something, the big deal is to buy it. Years ago, the red envelopes given by the old man and the others happened to be spent.

  When the waiter led them to the fourth floor, Gu Yan was slightly surprised.

  There are five floors in Tingyu Building. It is said that the top floor is the boss's studio, and the fourth floor is his private room, which has always been closed to guests.

  "Grandpa, are you the behind-the-scenes boss of Ting Yulou?" Gu Yan slightly raised his head to look at Lan Xu.

  "Ah, it should be Weilan." Lan Xu turned his head and smiled embarrassedly, "Because when Weilan was eighteen years old, she said that she wanted to experience the feeling of going back to ancient times. Since then, I have been planning to create A building like this was given to Wei Lan. However, because of some troubles in choosing a site, it has been delayed until three years ago, and this building was officially completed."

  Gu Yan was a little shocked by Lan Xu's words. When Gu Weilan was eighteen, Lan Xu was only fifteen. At that time, Gu Weilan didn't know Lan Xu's thoughts for him, but even so, Lan Xu was able to spend so much time building a listening building for Gu Weilan's dream for Gu Weilan's casual words...

  This kind of obsession that makes people feel even a little incomprehensible, although I can't do it myself, I still envy it after all.

  "Brother, do you also want a Tingyu Building?" Lin Xuan asked curiously, seeing Gu Yan's somewhat bewildered expression.

  "What?" Gu Yan was woken up by Lin Xuan's voice, and instantly regained his composure. He turned his head and looked at Lin Xuan with a smile, "Of course I want such a beautiful building. However, I'm afraid that if I go to ask my sister-in-law If so, I will be chased and killed by someone with a kitchen knife for the rest of my life."

  Lan Xu blushed, and just as he was about to say something, Gu Yan heard Lin Xuan whisper but firmly in his ear, "Then, brother, I will I will also give you a building. Bigger, more beautiful, and better building than here, okay?"

  Gu Yan's pupils shrank instantly, and looking at Lin Xuan's serious face, something in his heart suddenly became very soft. Sure enough, he is a child that no one loves, so he can only love himself? Stretching out his hand to touch Lin Xuan's head, the smile on his face deepened, "Hey, brother, you can write down what you said first, brother is waiting for you, don't deny it when the time comes." Lin Xuan

  stared Eyes wide open, "Hmph, I wouldn't do such a shameless thing!"

  Lan Xu watched the interaction between the two, and laughed cheerfully that the two had a good relationship.

  However, apart from Lin Xuan himself, including Gu Yan, none of them took Lin Xuan's words seriously. However, who would have known that a few years later, Yanmuxuan, which was more luxurious and more popular than Tingyulou today, suddenly appeared in Province B?

  But that's another story.

  Gu Weilan is still the hot-tempered Gu Weilan, even though she is going to be a bride soon, she is still not at all reserved. As soon as Lin Xuan walked into the room, Gu Weilan hugged him violently and gave him a hard "boo" on his little face.

  Gu Yan was not very happy in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He quietly moved closer to Lan Xu, with a smile on his face, but his words were a little joking, "It's hard work for you to find someone like my sister-in-law." ."

  Lan Xu just stared at Gu Weilan tenderly, then shook his head slightly, and smiled, "I once thought that as long as Weilan can respond to my liking, my life will be considered complete. Now, Weilan is actually willing to marry me, It feels like a dream. Sometimes, I also think that it is worth losing twenty years of life."

  Gu Yan turned his head to look at Lan Xu, and then looked at the flushed face who was ravaged by Gu Weilan. Lin Xuan, the smile in his eyes deepened, "No, my sister-in-law is wrong. If you lose twenty years of life, what will my sister-in-law do in the future? In my opinion, there is no one in this world I can stand my sister-in-law's temper again. My sister-in-law, if you really love my sister-in-law, you should live at least one hour longer than her, and spoil and love her all your life." Lan Xu was taken aback for a moment, then felt a little

  shy Shyly scratching his head.

  Tingyulou is indeed the most famous place in province B, and the food is naturally top-notch. Four people eat a meal in harmony.

  "You guys stay at my place tonight," Gu Weilan licked her lips in the car, recalling the delicious food just now, and said to Gu Yan and Lin Xuan, "There are also vacant rooms." Lin

  Xuan Glancing at Gu Yan, Gu Yan patted the back of Lin Xuan's hand, smiled and said to Gu Weilan, "Sister-in-law, Aunt Zhang has already booked a room for us in the hotel, and the five-star configuration is definitely no worse than your room. Someone said, that's your new house, the world of two people or something, it's inappropriate for Mo'er and I to live there!"

  Gu Yan can swear that Gu Weilan, who has always been thick-skinned, turned slightly red at this moment.

  "What a two-person world, what's inappropriate!" Gu Weilan gave Gu Yan a blank look, leaned over from the co-pilot, tapped Gu Yan's forehead, and said feigned anger, "You're the one who talks a lot!" Gu

  Weilan Yan helplessly spread his hands. Don't be too obvious about getting angry or something.

  It was already past nine o'clock in the evening when we returned to the hotel that night. Gu Yan and Lin Xuan had been busy all day, and when they returned to the hotel, they almost didn't even want to move. Naturally, they didn't go to the night market that day.

  But the next day, when Lin Xuan got up early in the morning, he remembered this and immediately became unhappy. He dragged Gu Yan straight to Gu Weilan's love nest, woke up the two young couple abruptly, and kidnapped Lan Xu in front of Gu Weilan. The whole process can be described as steady, accurate, and ruthless, and the time does not exceed three minutes.

  Gu Weilan blinked, looked at the figures of those people who could no longer be seen, and then woke up from the dazed state.

  "This group of bastards!" A moment later, a roar came from the villa, which startled several crows perched on the trees.

  Although Lin Xuan and Gu Yan are small, they are surprisingly energetic. When the two of them came to the market, they were like a runaway horse. Their activity was so high that even the girls who went shopping for fun were astonished. Even a young man like Lan Xu couldn't take it anymore after spending a whole morning with the two of them.

  "Well, Xiaoyan Xiaoxuan," Lan Xu looked at the bright sun, then at the bags in his hands, smiled wryly, and said, "It's past twelve o'clock, aren't you hungry?" How about finding a place to rest."

  Gu Yan glanced at Lin Xuan and asked, "Are you tired?"

  Lan Xu looked at Lin Xuan expectantly.

  "I'm not tired." Lin Xuan wiped the sweat from his forehead, his fair little face was now flushed, and his pair of sparkling peach blossom eyes sparkled with excitement, "I'm not at all You're tired."

  Gu Yan looked at Lan Xu's face that had turned ashamed all of a sudden, amusedly, and finally rescued him, "But I'm a little tired." "Huh? I'm tired?

  " Lin Xuan walked over to Gu Yan immediately. Beside him, he said worriedly, "Then let's not go shopping, let's find a place to eat and take a rest by the way."

  Lan Xu watched with emotion. I was already as tired as a dead dog, and I didn't see Young Master Lin showing mercy, so why did Young Master Lin immediately agree with a word that Eldest Young Master Gu said casually? Tsk tsk, people are better than people... But fortunately, I can finally rest.

  "Then is there any place you want to go?" Lan Xu looked at Gu Yan and Lin Xuan, and asked politely, but before he could say the next sentence, Gu Yan immediately answered talk.

  "I've wanted to go to a place with you for a long time." Gu Yan pulled Lin Xuan and looked at Lan Xu with a smile. That expression was gentle enough to be called a gentleman like jade, but for some reason, Lan Xu felt the cold sweat on his back start to "crawl" out.

  Since his last life, Gu Yan has had a lot of resentment towards KFC.

  Twenty-two years later in country Z, the smiling grandpa logo is everywhere on the streets and on TV. Although it is not a healthy food, it can be heard. The girls in their company also like to eat there.

  But what is more sad is that, as a mature man, he has already drawn a clear line with these "degrading" places, and this time he has changed into a real man again, so why not go to see and see?

  Well, it happened to be able to take Moer there to make up for the regrets of the previous life.

  As for Lan Xu...

  Isn't this girl just playing with her? His opinion? Objection invalid, appeal dismissed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.1K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
26K 645 81
天降竹马Alpha Status : 78 Chapters + 3 extra (Completed) Author : Chen hit Yu Jiu is a beta, good looking, good at learning basketball and playing well...
33.8K 682 66
Author: Changle Ye Weiyang/长乐夜未央 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 66 Chapter (Finished) Introducing: Xiao Yi'an died, and when he opened his eyes aga...
11.9K 222 28
Two years before the war with Maleficent occurs Mal, Ben and some of their closest family members are given a chance to watch the war unfold in advan...