Satzu Stories

By ImShibaInu242

More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on More

Long Lost Bestfriend 1
Long Lost Bestfriend 2
Long Lost Bestfriend 3
Long Lost Bestfriend 4
Long Lost Bestfriend 5
Long Lost Bestfriend 6
Long Lost Bestfriend 7
Long Lost Bestfriend 8
Long Lost Bestfriend 9
Long Lost Bestfriend ✓
It's You 1
It's You 2
It's You 3
It's You 4
It's You 5
It's You 6
It's You 7
It's You 8
It's You 9
It's You 10
It's You 11
It's You 13
It's You ✓
Sunset ✓
Just For A Day 1
Just For A Day ✓
Forgive Me 1
Forgive Me 2
Forgive Me 3
Forgive Me 4
Forgive Me 5
Forgive Me 6
Forgive Me 7
Forgive Me ✓
Let Me Love You 1
Let Me Love You 2
Let Me Love You 3
Let Me Love You 4
Let Me Love You 5
Are We? ✓
Idol Life 1
Idol Life 2
Idol Life 3
Idol Life 4
Idol Life 5
Idol Life 6
Idol Life 7
Idol Life 8
Idol Life 9
Idol Life 10
Idol Life 11

It's You 12

755 26 5
By ImShibaInu242

On the next day, Tzuyu tried to call Sana many times but the latter didn't pick up her phones. He's worried that something might happen to her.

He shoots Momo a text about Sana. Momo told him that she's still sleeping over at her house and by that, Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief knowing that Sana is in a good hand.

Tzuyu decided to pack up his things because after graduation he'll straightly fly to his hometown.

Even if it hurts to have a long distance relationship, he doesn't have a choice. His career is also important. He doesn't want to lose both of his dream.

His career and Sana.

"Oh god this is so stressful" He massage his temple and take a rest on his bed, covering his eyes with his arm.

Then he remembered his cousin.

"HYUNG" He take his phone and call Mark.

"Yeoboseyo Tzu what's wrong" Mark greet him.

"Are you up for golf"

"Anything for my cuz plus I'm here though so I'm waiting for you at the same place just like last time"

"Alright I'll be there in 5-8 minutes"

"Okay take care bye" Tzuyu hung up and got changed to a polo t-shirt

True to his words, Tzuyu arrived there exactly around 7 minutes. Mark greet him as usual fist bump him.

"So did you change your mind about joining golf tournament"

"Dude I'm not gonna join it"

"You're no fun"

"Then why don't you join it"

"I'm not good as you do"

"You're better than me bro"

"It's just a luck but anyway last time you said you will move right"

"Yeah"

"When and what time. I can fetch you to the airport if you want"

"Around 8 evening"

"Alright. But Tzu" Mark let a heavy sigh and Tzuyu look at him as if waiting for him to continue.

"are you sure you want to move"

"Come on dude, it's just for a year"

"And leave your friend behind"

"Dude, why are you guys saying things like that. I wanna see mom and dad. Plus it's been a long time I didn't went back home"

"I'm just saying Tzu. I still respect your decision. If you need help you can always call me"

"Yeah" Tzuyu pick the golf club then his phone ringing. He check the id and it shows Sana.

"Are you not gonna answer your phone" Mark watch Tzuyu just staring at the phone.

"The ringtone makes me not wanna pick it up. The song is too good"

"Just pick it up dude before I do" Before the ringing end, Tzuyu pick it up and were greet by raspy voice.

"Tzuyu~ah" Tzuyu hum, waiting for the latter to say anything.

"Are you mad at me"

"No not at all..why"

"Are you gonna leave me after the graduation..I must be still dreaming that you're leaving"

"Sadly it's not a dream Sana. I'm moving just for a year. If not half of the year"

"I'm sorry..I miss you" Tzuyu know Sana is pouting behind the phone.

"You don't want to see me though"

"I wanna see you Tzuyu~ah" Sana whine, she's rolling on her bed right now.

"I'm hanging out with my cousin. I'll be there later"

"You didn't even tell me that you're going out"

"I was about to tell you, but you're mad at me that's why I didn't want to bother or add fuel to the fire"

"Come back to me as soon as possible please, I want kisses"

"I'll be there in maybe two hours"

"THAT'S LONG"

"Unless you wanna come here"

"I'LL BE THERE. WAIT FOR ME AND SEND THE LOCATION. BYE I LOVE YOU" Before Tzuyu can respond, Sana hung up.

He look at Mark who is giving him a questioning look.

"What"

"Who is it"

"Ah I'll introduce you later, now let's play"

Approximately 30 minutes later, Sana came. Looking so lost while searching for Tzuyu. She look left and right and didn't see the tall figure.

Then she heard a voice. She knew it too well and she approached the familiar voice.

"Hyung I told you I'm a noob"

"Noob my ass, you literally made a perfect swing with this windy situation"

"It's just luck"

"Luck my ass"

"BABYYYY" Sana jump behind Tzuyu and Tzuyu didn't waste a second to hold her.

Sana kiss all over his face as if she didn't see Tzuyu for years.

Mark just watch them, confused written over his face. Tzuyu slowly let go of Sana and let her stand on the ground. Then he introduced the two.

"Oh Sana this is Mark, my cousin from dad side"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Sana. Tzuyu's wife. Nice to meet you" Mark accidentally choked on his saliva when he heard it.

WIFE!?!? OH YOU'RE SO DEAD TZU FOR NOT TELLING ME

Tzuyu sense that he's received a death glare but play it cool.

"You're so funny babe, Mark he's my girlfriend. The one that I told you last time"

"But you didn't told me her name"

"I told you that time, that yeah you know" Mark make an 'o' shape while nodding his head.

"Cool, shall we continue the game"

"Game" Sana asked.

"Yeah game. We play golf here as you can see" Sana's eyes wandered over this place.

"YOU PLAY GOLF" Sana gasp is shock.

"It's not a big deal though"

"Teach me please please please. I really wanna play golf" Sana hold both Tzuyu's hand, jumping up and down feeling excited.

"After I fi-"

"You know Tzu, let's play some other time, you can teach her today"

"Is that okay with you"

"Yeah I'm okay with it but you better treat me lunch next time"

"Okay"

"I'll just rest here first and watch you guys play. Oh just use my golf club instead of renting another one" Mark sat by the chair and sip his juice. Tzuyu nod his head and hand Sana the golf club.

"I'll teach you how to play" Tzuyu smile.

Before Tzuyu move to his hometown, he want to enjoy every moment with Sana as possible he can.

He'll miss this girl often. Being away without seeing her feel heavy inside his heart. He shake his thoughts away and focus on teaching Sana. He don't want to ruin the mood for being sad.

"Okay you stand sideways and focus on the ball, but before that let's practice swinging the club" Tzuyu stand behind her, holding her hands and control it.

Mark secretly took photos of them. It's too cute for him.

"Be careful not to hit people around you or to broke the equipment. I know how clumsy you are but be careful or you might hurt yourself"

"I'm not clumsy" When Sana swing the club, she hit Tzuyu's face hard since she's swinging it too hard.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! TZU I'M SORRY" Sana let go of the golf club and massage Tzuyu's face.

"Well that's quite hurt" Tzuyu massage his face.

"I'm sorry Tzu please forgive me" Sana apologies while touching Tzuyu's face seeing if they're any visible scratch just in case it's bleeding or not.

"It's okay don't worry, now how about you practice to hit the ball, be careful when you swinging it. Make sure it didn't hit people around you..again"

"Hehe"

After 30 minutes of playing golf, Sana stop cause she's tired and just watch Tzuyu playing it.

She find it attractive when Tzuyu play golf. How his vein showing on his arm. She even took a video of Tzuyu playing golf. She also took lots of his pictures and that's enough make her fangirling over him.

After another time pass, they decided to go separate ways cause Mark has something to do which is only Sana and Tzuyu left.

Tzuyu want to go straight home and sleep, meanwhile Sana want to be with him and Tzuyu let her.

Tzuyu drive home as fast as he can cause he want to sleep and be a couch potato.

When they got home, Tzuyu went straight to the couch and slam himself there. Sana also behind him and lay on top of his body once she's done locking the door.

It's just the two of them because all the workers have their off days.

"Let's be a couch potato today" Tzuyu said and Sana just laugh and agreed to do it.

Minutes later, Sana has been wondering about the smols, she keep glancing at Tzuyu just to ask that question but she's afraid that Tzuyu will get mad at her.

Ani..Tzuyu won't get mad with me..she love me too much that he can't even get mad at me

Tzuyu caught her glancing several times, he chuckled and questioned her.

"Do you want to say something. I caught you keep glancing at me"

"Please don't get mad at me if I ask you this"

"I won't"

"Did you and the other two talk"

"Nope, let them be. If they're gonna be mad then go on, I've been in Korea since I was..when was that 16. I'm here all alone without my parents cause I'm chasing my dream to study at JYP university. I have never visited my hometown since then. Yes my parents went here but it doesn't feel the same when I'm with them in my hometown"

"Now I understand, I'm sorry if I didn't get to hear your explanation" Sana pout and snuggle closer to him.

"If I were in your shoes, I'll react the same so don't worry my Love. But I promise I'll be back here after a half year or a year. Can you wait for me Sana" Tzuyu look down at Sana who is pushing her face into Tzuyu's neck.

She's busy giving him kisses on the neck, she's so focus on it and she didn't feel satisfied with it until she had to lick and suck his neck.

"G-god baby I-i'm asking you a question" Tzuyu try his best not to moan as Sana keep sucking harder.

"I heard you babe, yes I'll wait for you even if it takes a long time" She then continue with her business and Tzuyu just let her be even if the pleasure took him. He just control himself.

Sana know that Tzuyu is controlling himself. She just want to tease him if he give in or not. It's just a test if Tzuyu is away from her, she want to see if he give in easily.

Her kisses move from his neck to behind his ears which is his weakness.

"Ahh~" He left a soft moan. Tzuyu then stop her. He's been holding his breath and suck in a big air.

"You passed" Sana suddenly said that which make Tzuyu confused.

"Passed what"

"Passed your test. I wanna see if you easily give in or not but surprisingly you push me away and I'm impressed. So I don't have to worry much when you're at your hometown. I don't want any girls to touch you or do something like that to you ah no, I don't want the girls try to touch you or kiss or ask your number or or try to take advantage on you when you're drunk" Sana cup his face and stare at him.

"I love you so much that I don't want anyone to take you away from me you know that" Tzuyu smile at Sana and peck her pouty lips.

"I love you more than you love me Sana and yes I'll not let anyone to take me away from you. I'll be using my cold aura if you want it like this" Tzuyu show her how he look when he's a cold person

"You're funny" Sana slap his chest and by that Tzuyu take her hands and pin her on the couch which is Tzuyu is on top of her.

"You know babe, I've been trying myself not to fuck you. You know that. You keep sucking my neck and probably I have so many hickeys marks on it. You're so naughty"

Sana gulp nervously because this position is too good for her. She can feel him in between her legs.

Tzuyu lean closer causing for their private part to brush together. Tzuyu whisper something on her ear causing her to moan.

"You deserved a punishment baby~" His hot breath hit her. It make Sana to feel turn on.

"Ahh~ T-Tzuyu~ah" Tzuyu kiss her hungrily and Sana kiss him back.

Tzuyu slip his hand inside Sana's shirt and caress her soft skin. Caressing every part of her body until on her breast. He groped it gently not to hurt her.

"Hmm Tzu~~ m-more"

"Let's continue this in my room" Sana wrap herself around Tzuyu as both of them keep savouring each other while making their way to his room.

Tzuyu slam the door close once he's inside and let them fall on the bed. They pull away from the make out session and Tzuyu move to her neck.

He bite Sana's neck, her weakness spot. When he feel enough, he strip her clothes off leaving Sana naked.

"You're so so beautiful my Love, you never fail to amaze me" He pull her closer. Sana immediately arch her back when her pussy make contact with Tzuyu's clothed cock.

"Aahh~" Tzuyu take off his shirt meanwhile Sana grind herself against Tzuyu.

He tried not to moan but the pleasure is unbearable. He stop her and take all his remain clothes.

"P-please Tzu fuck me" Tzuyu grab his cock and aim it at her pussy. Rubbing it up and down, not letting it in.

"You're so wet baby" Sana try to push herself more onto him and Tzuyu such a tease, pull back.

"I can't hold it anymore Tzu, please" Sana in the verge of crying cause of how horny she is and need to be plunged in.

She's dripping a lot. Tzuyu claim her lips sensually and play with her tongue. The tip of his cock rubbing against Sana pussy lips that it make her goes crazy.

He move down to her abdomen then in between her legs. He give it a soft kiss before plunge his tongue in.

"T-Tzu~Ahhh" Sana moan louder until she can't stay still. Luckily it's just the two of them in this house if not, for sure the servant has to witness their loudness maybe.

When Tzuyu is busy with the business, Sana shove his head more closer to her heat. Wanting more pleasure from him.

"Please Tzuyu~ah, do anything you want. Fuck me..suck me..eat me..d-do anything you want p-please" Sana said in one breath. Then gasp when Tzuyu push his tongue back in again.

He even use his thumb to rub her clit while sucking it.

"Ugh~ ahh~ f-fuck t-that feels so good" Tzuyu pull away just to level his face with her then insert a finger inside. Sana yelp in surprise but feel the pain.

"You want me to stop" He plunged it slowly and gently, not wanting to hurt her at least not now. He can feel how Sana clench around his finger.

Sana can't form any words as she's busy focusing on the pain than him. Tears forming on her eyes.

"N-no just let me adjust to it" It's hurt so good for Sana. It's been a while they didn't do this things. Sana almost forgot how does it feels. Almost.

Can't blame her because she's so forgetful. Soon enough, Sana groan turn to moan of pleasure. He then add another finger and Sana roll her eyes due to the pleasure.

"Faster Tzuyu~ah" He do as she said, he just stare at how sexy she look while moaning his name. When he feel that it get tightening, he fasten up his pace.

"Tzuyu~ah" Sana gasp for air.

"Hmm"

"I-i'm.."

"You what" He slow the pace when she's about to burst that lead to her disappointment.

"Let me cum baby.. please"

"What..I can't hear you" He tease her by going out and few second later he insert it back.

"Make me cum Tzu"

"With what, my fingers or my cock" Sana gulped, still panting so hard. She even close her eyes tightly because of the pleasure she just felt not long ago. She didn't heard what Tzuyu said just now.

"Tell me baby, how do you wanna come. With my finger or.." Tzuyu rub his cock against Sana's pussy lips. Sana moan again.

"Hmm"

"Aahhh~ Tz-Tzuyu~ah p-please oh god"

"Please what baby..say it clearly" He tease her again by inserting the tip and pull out. For a second Sana feels like heaven when she feels the longing cock. Tzuyu feel her pussy is so hot that he just want to shove in immediately but he want to tease her.

"Your cock Tzu..I need your cock please baby. I badly want to cum on your cock while you pound on me" Tzuyu lean closer to her ear

"You want me to cum inside you" The tip of his cock really rubbing on her pussy.

"Ugh b-baby"

"You're so wet and I'm gonna let your pussy throbbing for a while" Tzuyu huskily said that. Sana then try to insert the cock by herself but Tzuyu hold her hips.

"Baby please I'm begging you. It's aching already. Please fuck me baby. Fuck your baby girl Tzuyu~ah"

Tzuyu just kiss her, still not wanting to fuck her. Sana can't help but to kiss him back with the same energy. She's hungry. Hungry for him.

"I love you Sana" Tzuyu said once they pulled away. Catching a deep breath.

"I love you too baby now please fuck me" Tzuyu then spit on his cock before inserting on Sana's pussy.

He grab his cock and slowly he push it inside. Sana moan softly. It's hurt for a moment.

"Tell me if it's still hurt" Sana nod her head. Tzuyu lean to her just to caress her face. Kissing her passionately. He accidentally move a little causing for her to moan.

"Aahhh~ b-baby you can move now" Tzuyu slowly plunged it in and out. He's enjoying it.

"Aahh~ Sana y-you're so tight a-and hot"

"Ugh Tzu, you feel so good. Faster please" That's his cue to fasten up the pace. He plunged faster until Sana's head hit the headboard. Skin slapping can be heard inside the room, probably outside their room also but thanks to his soundproof room it can't be heard.

"God you're so good baby..so so good" Tzuyu moan, he massage her breast while pounding her. The amount of pleasure running through Sana's body.

With Tzuyu massage her breast, with his cock pounding on her, Tzuyu sucking her, it make her feels so good.

She want more.

"H-harder Tzu. Hurt me oh god~ Pound me. Fuck me until I forgot my name or even better ugh~ I can't walk ahhh that's the spot baby" Sana hold Tzuyu's head and moan loudly near his head.

"Your pussy feels so good baby. I can't get enough" The sounds of Tzuyu's moan make Sana getting more horny.

"Ahh~ fuck me Tzu...fuck me more" Sana grit her teeth on his shoulder. It's too pleasurable. Tzuyu groan in pain but he doesn't care about it. He even let Sana scratch his back due to the pelasure he give to her.

Tzuyu then lift Sana up and let her sit on his lap without pulling out. Sana wrap her arm around his nape while keep bouncing on his cock.

"Ahh~ Oh my g-god..I feel good baby...I feel ahh~ real good..faster Tzuyu~ah..harder"

Sana feel her back getting tired and fall back on the mattress. Tzuyu then grab her legs to pull more closer to him until his cock are nowhere to be seen.

He hit her deepest core. Sana scream in ecstasy because it's so good. Tzuyu thrust more harder on the same spot. Sana's head spinning until drool coming out on the corner of her lips.

Tzuyu fuck her really good.

"How does it feel babe" Tzuyu moan.

"Ahh Tzuyu~ahh...fuck more..oh god so deep"

"Tell me or I'll stop"

"So good baby..so fucking good. Fuck me more please" Tzuyu give her a few more thrust before he change the position.

"All on fours baby" Sana breath heavily, her body is shaking, her head spinning but still manage to do on fours.

Tzuyu plunged it back it and give her another good thrust. Sana can feel Tzuyu's cock twitching and it's getting bigger.

Sana collect her strength and pull away just to push Tzuyu on bed. Tzuyu were surprised with Sana's action.

"Let me ride you again baby" Sana them grab his cock and guide it to her pussy. She slowly sit on it and moan.

"I love your cock in my pussy baby" Sana take Tzuyu's lips on her and kiss him hungrily. While they keep pounding into each other, Sana can't help to moan in his mouth.

"Oh baby..I'm almost there" Tzuyu moan. He help Sana to chase her own orgasm.

"Wait for me baby. Let's cum together" She bounce onto Tzuyu fast and hard. Tzuyu feel extremely pleasure and he can't hold it anymore.

He crumple the bed sheet while holding his own orgasm. He just want to burst.

"Oh god it hit me soo deeepp baby ahh~ i-i'm almost"

"Hah baby" Tzuyu close his eyes tightly. Sana took his hand and place it on her waist.

"Tzu baby look at me" Tzuyu open his eyes and saw an angel.

"Ahh~ Sana"

"Yes say my name baby" Dominant Sana is really sexy, Tzuyu for a second thoughts he's in heaven already. She didn't waste a chance to make him suffer.

"Sana~" The knot on her stomach is familiar indicating that she's about to burst.

"I'm almost there Tzu" Tzuyu change the position again. He let Sana lay her back on the bed. He put his hand under Sana's leg just to put her legs on his shoulder.

"Don't stop please aahh~ baby" He let go Sana's leg. He trap Sana in between his hand and keep pounding. Chasing his orgasm that he hold earlier.

A groan skip from his mouth when he's almost there.

"Arghh~ baby you're so good and getting tight..I'm gonna cum baby" Tzuyu fall on top of her, burying his face on Sana's neck. She wrap her legs around Tzuyu not wanting to let him go.

"Ahhh b-babeeee..AHHHH!~" Sana scream in ecstasy as she came a lot. Her back arch while Tzuyu still pounding hard. She can feel it twitching again.

"Cum baby...cum inside me...give me your cum"

"B-baby"

"Just cum baby. Fill me up with your cum" Tzuyu can't handle it anymore as he can't think properly. He just let it burst inside her.

Sana can feel thick ropes shooting deep inside her. She can feel the warmth as she moan deliciously.

Tzuyu slowly thrust into her to empty his load. Sana can feel that he come a lot. Soon enough Tzuyu lay sideways beside Sana with his cock still inside her. Sana of course didn't mind about it as she feel good.

Sana face him and caress his face. Giving him the lovely look.

"What if I get pregnant. I can't remember if I take the pills or not" She said just want to see his reaction. Tzuyu just smile at her lovingly.

"I love you so much Sana. I think..I'm gonna bring you to my hometown just in case you're carrying my baby. I don't want you to handle this alone" Sana burst into tears with what she just heard.

He love her too much.

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah. Are you sure you're gonna bring me to your hometown. What if your parents don't like me"

"Baby~..my parents surely will like you more than me because I always told them about you" Sana feel like she want to explode, why on earth she deserved this guy.

"Oh god Tzuyu~ah..I love you so much that I can't think properly right now"

"Rest well my Love, I'll wake you up for dinner later okay"

"I don't want to sleep. I want another round"

"Huh"

"And let me ride you" Sana get her strength again and hover on top of Tzuyu.

Soon the room filled with lewd noise, loud moan, skin slapping and swearing. They fuck each other until they fall asleep.

The whole day, they keep fucking each other as if there is no tomorrow. Every rounds, they never forget to say 'I Love You' to each other.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 481 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23
55.6K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
131K 3.7K 38
SaTzu💜MiTzu
8.9K 804 13
They're a one peculiar group but these peculiars are set to save the world from danger. [Twice x Female Reader]