✓ womanizer ミ zack martin

By oxangejuice

"boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you are boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you ar... More

womanizer
ONE. how to swoon the new girl a book by zack martin
TWO. jail cell number fifty-six
THREE. even though you hate me, i'd take a cake for you
FOUR. the "little" prince
FIVE. something slight
SIX. the dip that ended it all
SEVEN. summer's over and the flirting beings
EIGHT. honeymoon fades
NINE. let's talk about the dip
TEN. stressin' confessin'
TWELVE. online relationship status
THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney
FOURTEEN. morp
FIFTEEN. how to swoon the womanizer a book by raven st. james

ELEVEN. buttercream kiss

1.5K 83 27
By oxangejuice

"AS YOU know, here on the S.S. Tipton, the crew is like family, and that's why I'd like to thank you all for coming to celebrate the birthday of every employee born between March and June!"

Mr. Moseby smiled and held a singular cupcake in the air and showed it off to the others.

"One cupcake for ten people?" Maya questioned.

Mr. Moseby scoffed and turned.

"Wow, Mr. Moseby, you sure squeezed a lot of names on there." Zack said. He bent down to look and squinted, "Who's Rover?"

"It's Raven." Mr. Moseby smiled, "Cupcake fell on the floor."

Raven nodded and crossed her arms over her chest, "My birthday is tomorrow... let's hope it's better than that cupcake."

"Oh, my gosh," Zack gasped, "happy-day-before-your-birthday!"

"Thanks."

"Mr. Moseby, this birthday celebration is pathetic." Zack said.

Mr. Moseby began to stuttered, "Coco the party panda's here."

But it was only the suit and Zack wasn't satisfied with that. This relationship was new and he'd been after it for months and though they were already dating, he wanted to throw Raven the party of her dreams.

So, with Sean Kingston being on board and Zack being a screamer, he was able to convince Sean to throw London a surprise party so he (Sean) could impress her.

But the surprise party would be for Raven instead.

"Hey, Raven," Zack called. She'd been sitting in the upgraded Aqua lounge, doing her homework when he'd approached her, "Mr. Moseby asked me to update the employee files."

"He asked you to do that?" She asked.

"Yeah..."

She nodded and sat her pencil down, "I don't believe that, but I'll play along for now."

"Great." He smiled, "Full name?"

"Raven Claire St. James."

"Gender?"

"Female."

"Favorite type of entertainment?"

"Sports."

Zack looked up with furrowed brows, "Really?"

"No, but I feel like I'm in the hot seat right now, so I'm saying some of the things on my mind." She answered.

"Favorite finger food?"

"Jalapeño Popper. And I'm done playing the game. What's this for?"

"Don't try and get inside Mr. Moseby's head. It's a twisted labyrinth, you'll never find your way out of."

Before she could question it, Zack left the girl alone in the Aqua Lounge and he would be on his way to plan a party for her... and London... and Mr. Moseby.

It was a lot and he would somehow manage to make it work... hopefully.

And that test would start now.

Nightfall fell upon the sky deck and the party soon begun. Zack had called Raven to the sky deck and she would later arrived with people shouting surprise into her face.

But a hefty reminder of Sean saying this party was for London and not for the girl he didn't know.

He quickly came up with the guise that it was a practice run for whenever London showed up.

Zack pushed the boy away and made his way towards Raven.

"Happy birthday." Zack smiled.

"You did this for me?"

"Yep, all for you, just you, and no one else but you."

Raven gave him a small smile, "Well, that's very sweet of you."

Zack held his arms out for a hug and she took the time to reciprocate it. She wasn't much a hugger not even when it came to him, but she was getting better at it, so that was a plus.

She furrowed her brows and pulled away from the hug, "Is that Sean Kingston? You were able to get a celebrity to come to this party?"

"Yep, all for you, just you, and no one else but you." He stammered.

London soon appeared and Sean stood to his feet as he shouted surprise and threw a single piece of confetti towards her.

"Why'd he shout surprise to London?"

"Uh, you know, he is probably just surprised that she showed up to your party." He answered, "I mean, she hates you."

"Why? What did I do to her?"

"Uh, she just hates everything about you. Don't be sad... or even worse, angry. Here. have a jalapeño popper."

Zack quickly picked up the jalapeño popper and shoved it into her mouth and pushed her off to the side so he could talk to Sean and London to make his story work.

Later on, Sean was once again pulled away from Zack and the cake arrived. Zack had ordered a cake with no writing on it whatsoever, but Sean went out of his way having the words "congratulations London" written on it.

Raven soon approached as Sean left Zack side.

"Is this buttercream?" She asked.

"Yep, your favorite. Here's have some."

He took his hand to wipe London's name off of the cake and shoved whatever frosting he had on his hand and wiped it around Raven's mouth.

Raven took a small step back and looked up at him, "You're lucky it's good."

Soon, Mr. Moseby walked onto the sky deck dress down to the nines.

"Here I am, just randomly strolling through the sky deck in evening wear."

Once again, Zack was gone to make sure Moseby had an equally good time at the party he thought was his own in order to keep things afloat.

Zack soon found his way back to Raven in which she thanked him once again for the party.

"Birthday? It's her birthday?" Sean asked.

"Yeah." Zack stammered, "What a wacky coincidence, huh? Let's go play some foosball."

"I still can't believe you were able to get a celebrity here."

Sean furrowed his brows, "I threw this party for London."

Raven turned and faced Zack, "This party is for London?"

"My party stinks!" London shouted.

Raven sighed, "I need to know what's going on."

"Zack threw you a party and made me float the bill by telling me it was all for London."

Zack scoffed, "Well, the way you put it, it sounds kind of cheap."

"Zack, that is so sleazy!" London shouted.

She was so angry that she took her hand and slammed Zack's face into the cake.

"My cake!" Mr. Moseby shouted.

Mr. Moseby left in anger and London and Sean did the same hand in hand.

Raven took steps forward as Zack lifted his head from the cake, frosting all over his face.

"Are you going to slam my face in the cake?"

"I think she's done enough damage for the both of us."

"I know you're mad—"

"I'm not." She reassured, "Surprisingly."

"You're not?"

"No." She smiled, "I still appreciate the party even if it wasn't for me. It shows you care... about me. So, thanks."

"You're a great girl, Raven, and you deserve the best."

Raven looked into Zack's eyes and felt her heart race as she leaned in for a kiss. As their lips met, she could taste the sweet frosting on his lips, and it made her smile.

"Happy birthday, Raven." Zack whispered as they pulled away.

She smiled, wiping some of the frosting that had transferred from his face onto hers.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Zack soon apologized to Sean and all was well.

The party might've been a total disaster, but Zack and Raven shared a kiss. Maybe that was the only thing that mattered that night.

— lucy has something to say !!

are you okokok or are you lalala

anyway sean kingston guest staring is so random ????

happy birthday raven ... i can't swim 😝

i'll give it to them though the dance montage at the end was funny because no one on the show can dance it's giving kim crawford

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 190 33
"We're living not dreaming." Book Two of the Midnight Series Season Two of Suite Life on Deck
35.1K 418 32
Marley Moseby is the niece of the hotel manager Mr. Moseby and is best friends with Zack and Cody Martin and London Tipton. When she attends Seven Se...
33.7K 344 17
ricky bowen, joshua bassett , luke ross, cameron boyce, peyton meyer, lucas friar, Johnny Orlando, & more!
32.3K 1K 23
i was half myself without you, now i feel so complete (THE VAMPIRE DIARIES: 2 - 4) (KOL MIKAELSON x FEM!OC) (RIGHT PERSON, NOT ENOUGH TIME)