TWO. jail cell number fifty-six

IN RAVEN'S eyes, London was bold

IN RAVEN'S eyes, London was bold. Not the brightest in the bunch, but bold. Bold enough to leave the boat before her. London did have her rich advantage of having a private plane take her away from the boat, but nonetheless, she had left.

Cassie, Raven, Bailey, and Zack all sat by the smoothie bar. Bailey being worried that London had left because of her. And though that part was true, Zack had reassured her that she hated a lot of things on the boat, not just her.

"Here, Bailey," Cody approached, "this'll cheer you up. I ordered it just for you. It's a seaweed smoothing with a broccoli boost."

"We want her to cheer up, not throw up."

Soon, the boat took a very sharp turn and the smoothie that Cody had in his hand and spilled all over Mr. Mosbey and Raven, to her death, had hit Zack's back from the collision.

Zack turned, a smile on his face. At this point, he knew not to talk to much to Raven, but maybe she was the "silent but deadly" type of girl and he was going to play along with the trope.

Until Raven was sick of him, which he would pretend wasn't the day she laid eyes on him. Did it hurt? No... kind of.

Zack Martin was known as the ladies man, an easy flirt. So being rejected by a girl who wasn't Maddie Fitzpatrick was mind boggling to him.

But as mentioned, Zack Martin was a ladies man and he wasn't going to lose. Though, Raven had the upper hand. She knew Zack was a ladies man, it didn't take much to figure that out.

If Zack wanted to flirt, who was she to stop him. If she could get Zack to do as she pleased... why not use that to her advantage.

THE NEXT day the group found themselves in the lobby of the boat. They were going to explore Parrot Island, mainly because they were going to search high and low for London until she was found.

"Wiggins... Yablondski." Ms. Tutweiller called, "Okay, and the whole class is here, except for Zack Martin."

"Get used to that." Cody said.