Ninjago (Book 1): Gales Of De...

NormalDood tarafından

Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies... Daha Fazla

OC bio
Way of the ninja
King of shadows
the rise of snakes
home
realizing the full potential
Snakebit
reunited at last
can of worms
the snake king
Tick Tock
once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
the ignited savior
Yuno VS. The Ninja! A slumbering beast!
the importance of family
the rise of the great devourer (book 1, finale part 1)
the day of the great devourer (book 1, finale part 2)
announcement.

Reawakened at last!

86 3 0
NormalDood tarafından

Previously on "Yuno VS The Ninja! A slumbering beast!"

Yuno looked at garmadon shocked, his eyes widened in fear, anger and hate, cold sweat ran down his cheeks, his fist clenched in both fear and hate, the ninja, nya and kuzuryu stared in shock as garmadon walked up and stood Infront of Yuno.

Kuzuryu: what is he doing here....

Nya: this can't be good news...

Yuno: y-you.....h-how are you here...w-why are you here?!

Yuno's voice shook with rage, but there was also an obvious hint of fear.

Garmadon: awe.. what's wrong...? Can't I see my failure of a son?? How are you doing, brat??

Garmadon smirked evilly at yuno, as he spoke mischievously.

---------------------

The dark lord and the master of wind stared at each other, with one thing in common, their unyielding hatred towards each other, garmadon was smiling mischievously, Yuno on the other hand, his blood was boiling with anger, his eyes staring furiously at garmadon.

Garmadon: oho? What's wrong?? That's not a proper way to stare your father, boy! Didn't I teach you some manners??

Yuno: shut the hell up! You are not my father! You're just an evil piece of shit!

Yuno raised his voice, his eyes flashed and looked as if they were blinded by fury, wind grew exceptionally stronger, the only thing holding the destiny's bounty from flying away is the anchor that was stuck between rocks, garmadon's eyes turned bloodshot, as he gave yuno a toothy grin.

Garmadon: what a disobedient little shit you are!

Yuno: I'll make sure you drop dead! Without a chance of ever returning--

Suddenly, Wu interfered, separating the two of them.

Wu: ENOUGH! Garmadon! Do I need to tell you again why we're here?! And you, yuno! I thought I already told you that I was going to bring him! I expected you to be calm...but you disappointed me....tell me you two, what would Lloyd do if he saw the both of you fighting??

At the mentioning of Lloyd, the two immediately shut up and scoffed before they looked away.

garmadon: tch! Fine! It's good that I remembered the true reason I'm here it's for my son! Not to fight with some failure!

Yuno: alright then...if it's for my little brother...then I won't fight him....but be aware, garmadon...if I ever find you planning anything...

Yuno suddenly got out his katana and held it at garmadon's neck.

Yuno: your head and body will have a painful separation...Ninja...nya.. kuzuryu...for as long as pythor has Lloyd...garmadon will be our guest...his problem is with me..so don't bother yourselves...I won't join you on the bridge... I'll be in my room...should you ever need me, a knock will do the job..

Yuno sheathed his katana, before walking away, the others watched on shocked and bewildered to say the least, except garmadon, he was grinning like a bloody maniac.

Wu: *sigh* Now to the bridge. We must put our attention to more pressing matters....

They all go to the bridge, and began discussing on what happened in Wu and yuno's absence.

Wu: So, where are we at with the four Fangblades?...

Jay: Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left.

Cole: And we only need one in order to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer.

Wu: Any luck finding their whereabouts?

Zane: No, but the Falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity.

Wu: Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd. Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity....and please, get Yuno with you.

Kai and Nya: Yes, Sensei.

They leave without arguing.

Wu: Zane, did you say the Falcon was...programmed?

Zane: yes, I did, sensei.

Kuzuryu: I'm intrigued to hear more!

Jay: Haha. Okay, Sensei. I don't know where to start. It all started when we saw the Falcon, and then we ran after it...

Jay's voice drowns out, as Kai and Nya reach the deck.

Kai: But Nya, did you see he has four arms? Wherever Sensei found him, he's now made it possible so that he can possess all four weapons at once. I don't trust him. Not one bit.

Nya: You have to remember, he's not just the Dark Lord, he's also Sensei's brother..and yuno's father, although....*sigh* I don't think Yuno acknowledges him as his father any more, Though he's pure evil, Sensei and maybe Yuno hold him close to his heart.

Kai: I don't know, nya...you saw how these two were looking at each other?? If sensei didn't hold them back they would've probably gotten each other killed!

Nya: *sigh* I will go get yuno...

Kai: aha, alright then...

Nya walks to yuno's room and was about to knock on the door, but she heard yuno's voice from the inside, she felt bad for what she was about to do, but she decided to eavesdrop.

Yuno: *sigh*...oh...father...why did you have to change...you used to be so..loving...so caring...so kind...you were the best teacher to me..just...why, father....did I do something wrong??...

Nya looked through the crack of the door to see yuno looking at his family picture, while his face...just showed misery and sadness, she finally summed up the courage and knocked on the door, she can hear a surprised "hmm?" Before she then hears "come in..." And so she did, yuno seemed surprised when he saw her.

Yuno: oh, Nya! What brings you here??

Nya: yuno....we need to talk...

Nya spoke in an unusual serious tone, but there was also a bit of concern, yuno put his family photo away, as he sat on his bed, patting the spot next to him, nya sat down beside him.

Nya: Yuno...I want to ask you a question...

Yuno: uhh...sure, nya.. what's up??

Nya: do you...hate your father??

Yuno immediately went silent, not answering for a few moments, before sighing.

Yuno: I...yes, of course... isn't it obvious, nya?? I despise that man with passion... I'd do anything...anything...to see him burn and suffer in hell...

Nya: but yuno... isn't he..your father??

Yuno: NO, HE'S NOT!!

Nya flinched from yuno's shouting, she stared into his eyes and saw nothing but pure anger, yuno's eyes widened for a bit.

Yuno:...i-im sorry... please forgive me...I..don't know what came over me...

Nya smiled gently at him and stroked yuno's head, scooting closer to him, she talked to yuno in a gentle, soothing tone.

Nya: yuno... it's alright, don't worry...I shouldn't have asked something like that...I'm sorry for disregarding your feelings like this... it's just that...you took care of me...and Kai..when you first met us... you're like family to us...so seeing your relationship with your father--...with lord garmadon...I just can't help but feel bad for you...you don't deserve any of this, yuno...you really don't...I wish I can do anything to help you...so please...you can talk to me...but I understand if you don't want to..I won't force you...

Yuno looked at the ground, then at Nya, before hugging her tightly, laying his head on her shoulder, nya in turn, wraps her arms around his head, stroking his head.

Yuno: thanks, Nya...I appreciate you...and..about me and..garmadon.. he's not... He's not the father I once knew and loved... he's just pure evil... malicious... malevolent demon....and it's all because of the great devourer...she made my father who he is now...and no matter how hard I try ....I just can't find myself loving this version of my father... he's just so evil...lost... malicious...sorry, nya...but I can't find myself coming to terms with lord garmadon...at least...this version of him...

Nya: yuno...I understand..I completely understand your hatred....but please...just this once...can you please ignore your differences with him...for Lloyd...for me...for sensei Wu....please?

Yuno took a deep breathe, and let go of the hug, looking at the floor, thinking for a moment, before looking at Nya, with a small smile.

Yuno: I'll try....but please, don't be upset if it didn't work out...but I will try...for my friends...my uncle...for you...and for Lloyd....

Nya smiled brightly at him, as she stood up and grabbed his hand.

Nya: good...now come on! We really need your help with the strategies!

Yuno: fine fine, I'll come...

He stood up and went with Nya, later, the ninja were brushing their teeth and watched Garmadon as he brushes his teeth with a dagger. At the dinner table, Kai, Cole and kuzuryu stare at Garmadon while he eats black grubs, Yuno was sitting beside garmadon, watching him with disgust.

Kuzuryu: what is this.... disgusting shit??

Cole: What's he eating?

Kai: Condensed evil.

Yuno: supposed to be low in fat.

Garmadon: hey, boy! I'm feeling nice today! How about you come here and some of that!?

Yuno: hell no, old man!

Garmadon: come on! don't be shy!!

Garmadon would grab yuno's face, and forcefully fed him a spoonful of condensed evil, garmadon let go of yuno's face, as yuno was disgusted and threw up in the trash pin, with kuzuryu patting his back, comforting yuno.

Garmadon: how does it taste??

Yuno: fucking disgusting...

--------------------

Later, Yuno and Nya were watching a romantic movie, enjoying their time together.

(On tv): Goodbye, my darling--

Suddenly, the channel would change, obviously garmadon was the one he did that, laughing at the other tv shows, Yuno and Nya looked at him, annoyed.

----------------------

Kai tries to pilot the Bounty during a storm, kuzuryu and Zane walked up to Kai.

Zane: Where's Garmadon?

Kai: *sigh* sunbathing...

Kuzuryu:...and Yuno??

Kai: with garmadon....

With yuno, he's towering over his father, as garmadon laid on his back, enjoying the sight of black clouds and the sound of thunder.

Yuno: you do know that there's a risk of you getting hit by a bolt of thunder, yes??

Garmadon: oh please! Such puny thing as thunder won't hurt me! But you on the other hand....maybe you should watch out...

Garmadon said mischievously, as he said that, a bolt of thunder was sent down on Yuno, but he quickly blocked the bolt of thunder and sent it away with his katana, sheathing it after doing so in less than five seconds.

Yuno: nice warning, dipshit..

Garmadon didn't even look at him and continued to relax.

Garmadon: you're welcome, jackass...

Yuno sighed in frustration and walked away.

----------------------

Later, The ninja share their bedroom with Garmadon, who disturbs them with a ball of electricity.

Kai: ugh! Do you have to do that?? We're trying to sleep!

Garmadon ignored him and laughed evilly, Kai groaned.

Kai: ughhh...why didn't yuno take him instead??

Zane: because if he did, then a fight would break out in the middle of night..and yuno is already sharing his room with kuzuryu..

Kai:...fair point...ugh...

---------------------

The ninja, except Jay and Yuno, watch as Garmadon plays a video game using two controllers at once, due to him having four arms.

Kai: He's not even playing the game right. He's just shooting and destroying things.

Kuzuryu: uhh... isn't that the point of playing this game??

Zane: I've noticed when he isn't so focused on trying to turn Ninjago into his own image, he's actually quite fascinating.

Cole: Sure, the four arms are freakish, but all in all, he doesn't seem that bad of a guy.

Kai: I don't know guys, I still don't think we should trust him...I mean, even though yuno is beginning to treat him neutrally, he still doesn't trust garmadon...

Cole: well...he did tell us that we should treat garmadon civilly...

Kuzuryu: indeed...but I agree with Kai, we should keep out guards up, in case he stabs us in the back...

----------------------

Later, kuzuryu was walking to the bridge, as he pumped into garmadon, as garmadon looked up at the giant master of sand.

Garmadon: hmph...and you are??

Kuzuryu smiled strangely, his smile had no emotions or intentions behind it, his eyes were fixated on garmadon.

Kuzuryu: well well...if it isn't the dark lord himself... it's a true displeasure to meet you...my name is kuzuryu...your son's teammate...and the elemental master of sand...

Garmadon: hm! So you're the teammate of that fucking failure?? Well, pest...what do you want with me?? Hurry up, I don't have all day for you--

Garmadon was cut off by kuzuryu chuckling, but something about his chuckle wasn't right.

Kuzuryu: well I must tell you, garmadon...that "fucking failure" is a great man...and will be always better than you will ever be...I know why you despise him so much... it's not just because you're evil....but because you're also afraid of him...for some reason I don't know...I can sense your fear when yuno is around or brought up in a conversation...could you be possibly afraid of him getting stronger than you...or maybe..he reminds you of something...or rather...someone..am I right? Fufufu...

Garmadon's eyes widened, as he growled at kuzuryu, clenching his fist, staring at kuzuryu with fury.

Garmadon: watch your mouth, child! Or I will tear away your tounge from your mouth! Just because I'm calm right now, doesn't mean you can get cocky!

Kuzuryu: fufufu...did I get on your nerves, garmadon??...well..let me tell you one thing...you will never be greater than 'him'...no matter how much you bring 'him' down... he'll always get back up even stronger...

Kuzuryu chuckled as he walked away after bluntly disrespecting garmadon.

Garmadon: tch!

Garmadon walked away as well, refusing to do anything, after all, that pest isn't worth it.

----------------------

With Yuno and Jay, Yuno was relaxing on the deck, enjoying the fresh air and the blue sky as the ship flied high, Jay walked up to Yuno.

Jay: Yuno...I want to talk to you about something...

Yuno: jay?? What's the matter?

Jay: I...I want to apologize...back when my parents came here...I want to apologize....for me fighting and arguing with you... without trying to understand your point of view...I spoke like a child who thought no one understood him...but you very much cared for me...and I returned that care with just more arguing....so...I apologize...

Jay said sincerely as he bowed slightly to Yuno, the latter smiled and walked up to Jay, before flicking his forehead.

Jay: ow ow ow! What was that for?!

Yuno: *chuckles*....well jay, it seemed you really learned your lesson...and for that....I forgive you, bud..you did the right thing by acknowledging that you were the one at fault and admitted it...them apologized...you earned my respect, jay...so I forgive you...

Jay smiled on hearing what yuno said, before fist pumping him, and giving him a toothy smile.

Jay: pals?

Yuno: *chuckles* pals...

-------------------------

The Falcon records the Serpentine heading to the Fire Temple, as Kai was mopping the floor, but his mind was somewhere else.

Kai: (..garmadon...just what are you planning to do....something tells me that you're not just here to save Lloyd.....well, whatever you're planning to do.... we'll be sure to stop you!)

He hears a nearby voice, it was sensei Wu's voice.

Wu, in another room: This way. Come, come.

Kai: (....I'm probably going to regret this...but eh, you only live once...)

Kai followed Wu's voice, and leans his head against a door, eavesdropping.

Wu: I have come to understand the mysterious Samurai is no longer a mystery.

Nya: Oh yeah, you heard about that. I guess I picked up a thing or two.

Wu: It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be the destined Green Ninja.

Kai peers through the window while standing on a stepstool.

Kai, whispering to himself: nya...is the green ninja??

Wu: When the four weapons are laid out before the destined one, the weapons will react, revealing the identity of the Green Ninja.

Nya: But, Sensei...

Wu: Approach the weapons.

As Kai continued to eavesdrop on them, garmadon came.

Garmadon: What are you doing out here?

Kai: Whoa!

Kai falls off the stepstool, but quickly gets up.

Kai: me? What are you doing here??

Garmadon: Evil never sleeps.

Kai: Yeah, well, good never rests.

Garmadon: Maybe we should take care of this right now.

Kai: I was hoping you'd say that.

They push each other, but before the fighting could even begin, the door opens and Wu along with Nya come out.

Nya: Guys, guys, what are you doing out here?

Garmadon: Perhaps you should be asking Mr. Snoopy Pants that question.

Nya: Kai, were you spying on me?

Kai: What? No way! I was, uh, keeping watch. So are you the Green Ninja?

Nya: What? Of course not.

Kai: So the weapons didn't tell you??

Wu: Truth is, she never wanted to know.

Kai: huh??

Nya: at first, all I wanted was to be like you and yuno...but then, Yuno encouraged me to forge my own path, whether it is a ninja or not, to become great in my own way, so that's why I want to be a samurai...not a ninja...

Kai: is that so?? *Smiles* well, I. Happy for ya, sis...but, who is the green ninja??

Wu: perhaps we will never know...

Jay comes in, warning the others.

Jay: Kai, you were supposed to be in the bridge. Zane's Falcon spotted them!

They all went to the bridge.

Nya: Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire.

Kai: That means the Fangblade is there.

Garmadon: And Lloyd.

Jay: That's the same Fire Temple where yuno fought garmadon, right?

Garmadon: "got ridiculed by" is a more accurate term..

Yuno: tch! Bold of you to say that for someone who hid in the shadows like a scaredy cat!

Cole: Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade and Lloyd, can we please just get along?

Nya: Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable. The place is a powder keg just waiting to blow up. This will be a highly combustible environment.

Jay: Oh, great. Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment about to blow up!

Wu: We will do what we must.

Zane: Yes, Sensei. But where are our weapons?

Kai: And why is Lord Garmadon not here?....

Kuzuryu:.....and yuno....

Wu: well...I sent them both to retrieve the golden weapons...maybe they can be closer to coming to terms...

Zane: why do I feel like that will end badly--

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!"

they heard yuno shout from the other room.

Nya: oh no!

Moments earlier, yuno and Garmadon had gone to retrieve the golden weapons, as they enter the room, yuno picked up the sword of fire and the Nunchucks of lightning, while garmadon picked up the shurikens of ice and the scythe of quakes.

Yuno:....garmadon--...no...father...why did it come to this....why did you do this...why have I gone through an incident....why did our family get divided....all because of you... because of me...

Yuno spoke, this time instead of hatred, it was pity....sorrow...misery, garmadon looked confused.

Garmadon: the hell are you talking about??

Yuno: I'm not talking to you..garmadon... someone...who I love and respect...asked of me to try and give you another chance...so please ...I know..somewhere in your heart...the father that I once loved and cared about....is still there...

Garmadon: hah! Don't make me laugh, boy! Do you really think that I will just cry and say 'oh my dear son, I've missed you so much' and all this shit?! I promise you, yuno ...I am very much evil ....to my very core! And no matter how much you try!

Yuno was very much heartbroken and annoyed that garmadon refused to even talk calmly or even show the slightest bit of kindness, but he still tried.

Yuno: come on, now...father...don't leave your son hanging like that... where's the father who loved me and cared for me once...?

Yuno said, with an obvious hint of sadness in his voice.

Garmadon: that person you're talking about is far gone, now! And quite honestly! I care for Lloyd more...but you...your face looks so...disgusting...your whole being...your whole existence disgusts me! As far as I am concerned! I want your bloody head on a golden plate! I want you to suffer and nothing more!!

Garmadon shouted at yuno, the latter stood still, getting angrier by the second, but also more heartbroken, he noticed how garmadon would smirk, before taking out the family photo, much to yuno's shock.

Yuno: you...why do you have that....

Garmadon: oh nothing....I just figured I'd go to your room and see if there's anything interesting...but of course... it's your room, so it was disappointing...but I found this....and if this will prove to you that there's not an inch in me that tolerates you at all, then so be it!

Just then, garmadon ripped the photo into two halves, and threw them at yuno, as they hit yuno's face, he lost it, this was the last straw for yuno, his eyes were filled with anger as they flashed white, his fists clenched and shook, gritting his teeth, he rushed at garmadon and slammed him into the floor.

Yuno: YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!

Garmadon quickly kicked Yuno off of him, sending him at the wall, and rushed over to him, slamming his body further into the wall, as yuno swung the sword and Nunchucks at garmadon, he stepped back quickly and readied the scythe and shurikens.

Yuno: GARMADON! LET'S END THIS!

Garmadon: indeed! Ahahah!!

They would charge at each other, but before the fight could proceed further, Wu and Nya along with the ninja rushed in, as Nya stood Infront of Yuno, and Wu stepped Infront of garmadon, stopping them both.

Yuno: Nya...get out of the way...

Garmadon: brother, step aside if you don't wish to be hurt!

Nya: YUNO! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Wu: both of you! Have you lost your minds?! Just why can't I leave you both in one place without the two of you fighting!? You're a father and a son for god's sake! Act like that for once! Throw away your differences for Lloyd's sake you idiots!!

Yuno and Garmadon: ugh! Fine! / Tch! Let's just get this over with!

They both threw the golden weapons at their respective owner, before walking away, later, They feel the ship landing, as they disembark and observe their destination.

Cole: The Fire Temple.

Nya was still on the bounty, using the falcon to communicate with the others.

Nya: The volcano seems to be on the verge of eruption, guys. All recent indicators tell me that this place is becoming increasingly fragile. Even the smallest rupture can make the whole thing go off.

Wu: Then we must not use our weapons.

Everyone complies and puts away their weapons.

Yuno: alright.. let's just get this over with...and get Lloyd to safety...

Garmadon: well that's interesting, that's the first time I find myself agreeing with you.

Kuzuryu: enough you two...

Wu: There. The Serpentine must be inside the inner core. From here on out, we travel by shadows.

Garmadon: It's the only way I know how.

The group rushes down the tunnel to the base of the volcano, where the Serpentine are digging on a pillar, jay points at a direction, and there was Lloyd, in a cage...but he was bruised.

Garmadon: son...

Yuno, whispering to himself: Lloyd...big brother is finally here..don't worry..

With the Serpentine, pythor and armadillo noticed the digger hitting something.

Pythor: Huh?

Armadillo: out of my way for a second...

Armadillo pulls out the third fangblade.

Pythor: heheh...hahahah!! The third fangblade is ours! We're just one step closer to unleashing the great devourer!

The Serpentine cheer, as armadillo stares at the fangblade amazed, he saw the ninja in the blade's reflection, his grin widened, as he immediately turned around and faced the ninja's direction.

Armadillo: well well! If it isn't the ninja! And most importantly! My arch nemesis!!

Armadillo shouts at yuno excitedly.

Wu: Light as a leaf. Attack like there is no tomorrow!

Yuno: Armadillo!!

Yuno quickly releases a wind gale, before engaging in combat with armadillo, as the others start fighting aswell.

Zane: ice!

Zane quickly surrounds the area in ice and shatters it, heavily damaging his enemies, with Kai, he realizes he's surrounded with serpentine, he looks at the lava below him and then at Cole.

Kai: Cole!

Cole got the gesture and nodded, as he jumped beside Kai, they both swung their hands in quick succession, extracting a few balls of lava and throwing it at the Serpentine surrounding them, with Jay, he's in a similar situation, using his full potential, jay knocked all of the Serpentine down.

Jay: easier than I thought it would be!

Kuzuryu: on your left!

Jay quickly looked to the left to see a serpentine getting launched at him, jay quickly dodged and looked at kuzuryu, noticing a pile of knocked down serpentine behind him.

Jay: wow! You're crazy strong!

Kuzuryu: hahaha! And you did very well too, jay! You're a formidable ally!

Pythor: Let's get out of here! But not before we leave them with a parting gift. Boys?

The Constrictai dig up some holes.

Zane: They're making the volcano unstable.

Jay: Any minute, this place is gonna blow. We have to get out of here.

Garmadon: Not without my son.

Lloyd: Dad! Big brother!

Pythor: Argh, lose the boy!

They drop the cage near some rising lava, much to the horror of the team, but yuno, using his wind, launches himself at Lloyd as he catches him, and brings him away from the lava.

Yuno: Lloyd! Oh thank god you're okay!

Lloyd: big brother..I..I...

Lloyd started tearing up and sobbing, Yuno hugged him tighter to comfort him, stroking his head as a bonus.

Yuno: shh... it's okay little brother...I'm here now...I'm here....the big bad guys won't hurt ya....

Yuno then noticed the bruises Lloyd's face, as he was about to ask Lloyd, the two were surprised by armadillo dashing at them.

Armadillo: Don't think I'll let ya off the hook now, yuno--

The Constrictai was cut off by a kick to his face, sending him back, and the one who protected the two brothers was...

Garmadon: don't think I'll let you go and hurt my son like that, you Serpentine Pest!

Lloyd: Dad!

Yuno: Lloyd....did that snake do this to you??

Yuno caressed Lloyd's cheek, carefully touching the bruises on his cheek, as Lloyd winced in pain.

Lloyd: Mhm...

Yuno stayed silent for a moment, before he gave Lloyd one last hug, letting the wind carry him to the team, as kuzuryu held Lloyd.

Kuzuryu: there, buddy, you're safe.

Lloyd: b-but, what about yuno and dad??

Kuzuryu: trust them, bud... they're not just ordinary fellas, they'll be just alright! Now let's get out of here!

Kai: but, what about pythor and the fangblade?!

Wu: too late! They already escaped, we don't have time to chase them! We have to get out of here!

They all got away, as Yuno stood beside Garmadon, armadillo rubbing his chin and laughing excitedly.

Armadillo: hahaha! Oh man, this is getting exciting! The dark lord! And the master of winds! Against me! I might as well....tap into full power!!!

Armadillo's eyes went bloodshot, his grin getting inhumanly wide, his heart was beating against his chest with excitement, as his body started growing and growing in size, his legs merged into a spiky large tail, with a spiked ball at the end of the tail

Yuno: you ready, garmadon?

Garmadon: heh! If you're scared you can just let me fight this thing all alone!

Yuno: in your dreams!

Yuno unsheathed his katana, empowering it with wind, as garmadon cracked his knuckles, eventually, the constrictai grew so much in size he's ten times as big as them, now stepping on the burning lava without much of a problem, he talks in a raspy, deep voice, chuckling evilly.

Armadillo: AHAHAHA! Now....bear witness, you two! The power of the direct descendant of the devourer!!

Armadillo swung his tail at the two of them, as they quickly dodged it, and jump high in the air, as yuno sent a few wind gales at armadillo, but his tough skin completely rendered the attacks useless, Yuno quickly performed spinjitzu to quicken himself and dodge the attack from the huge spiked tail.

Yuno: as much as I hate to say it....garmadon! Now!

Garmadon quickly comes behind the giant armadillo, and actually damaging the giant behemoth, before jumping in the air and giving him a strong kick to armadillo's jaw.

Armadillo: ARGHH! YOU BASTARD!!

Garmadon: you dare and hurt lloyd, now suffer, you moron!!

Garmadon furiously performed spinjitzu around armadillo so fast he's starting to leave afterimages, then all of the afterimages and Garmadon himself pummel armadillo with attacks from everywhere, although his skin was tough, armadillo was suffering like hell.

Yuno: get ready for the thundergale!

Garmadon got out of the way before armadillo could attack him, as the latter realized the plan and tried to ruin it by going straight to Yuno, however he was too late as the master of wind clapped his hand together, creating a strong wind gale that shook the mountain, causing the lava to rise more and more, and resulting in armadillo getting damaged more and more, parts of his fles started to fall off, revealing the bloody meat that was covering the bones, although he was in great pain....he laughed..like a maniac...

Armadillo: AHAHAHAHHAHHAH!! SUCH GREAT FUN INDEED! IM GETTING MORE AND MORE EXCITED!

Armadillo's attacks started getting more and more aggressive, swinging his arms and tail randomly at all directions at high speeds, causing the volcanic mountain to get more unstable, the lava rising more and more, Yuno was taken aback by the sudden aggressiveness, getting knocked back into a pile of rocks, coughing blood.

Yuno: shit! We have to finish him! Before it's too late!

Garmadon: stop talking and let's get it over with already!!

They both dashed at the titanic behemoth, who still continued his aggressive random assault, as they were dashing at him, yuno figured out a plan, looking at garmadon.

Yuno: garmadon! Throw me at him!

Garmadon: *smirk* oh you didn't have to ask!!

Garmadon suddenly picked up yuno and launches him full force at armadillo, unsheathing his katana then empowering it with wind, Yuno spinned around multiple times as he was launched at nigh mach speed, Yuno clashed with armadillo, and upon impact, the volcanic mountain became more and more unstable, the clashing stopped once Yuno used the opportunity of armadillo distracted by the clashing and sent a sudden wind gale at the behemoth, knocking him away.

Yuno: now, garmadon!!

Garmadon: don't order me around you fool!!

Now it was garmadon's turn to beat armadillo to a pulp, relatively easy, however, without a warning, armadillo exhaled a purple gas, which caused both Yuno and Garmadon to feel weak.

Armadillo: hahahah!! Now it's my time to have fun!!

The giant behemoth started beating both of them to a pulp while exhaling the purple gas, making them weaker and weaker by the second, no matter how much they fight back or try to evade his attacks, it's rendered useless against him.

Yuno and Garmadon: damn it.../..*coughs blood*.. ninja...GO!!

Yuno and Garmadon, in a desperate situation to try and fight back, perform spinjitzu and dash at armadillo, but before the latter could be harmed, he grabbed Garmadon and Yuno's necks tightly.

Armadillo: I'm utterly utterly disappointed...I thought you'd put up more of a fight...

He'd suddenly get kicked in the stomach by Yuno, sending him far away, getting Yuno and Garmadon some air, they felt themselves finally regaining their energy, unfortunately for garmadon though...it seemed the process for him was much slower.

Yuno: garmadon...are you okay?

Yuno spoke in an unexpectedly and quite strangely, calm manner, his aura...his presence...was entirely silent.. completely calm and unfazed, garmadon laughed and coughed.

Garmadon: HAH! I took harder hits than this pest!...just...a moment...

Yuno: you're clearly not alright, garmadon...whatever this gas he exhaled was..it must've weakened us...however you being infected and corrupted...the gas had a larger effect on you...stay here, garmadon... I'll take care of it.....

Yuno's voice had an unclear tone to it, was he being caring?? Or was he simply disrespectful?? It was unsure.

Garmadon: and who the fuck do you think you are to order me around?!

Yuno stood Infront of garmadon, not even bothering to face him, armadillo laughed darkly at this, Yuno standing protectively Infront of his father, the dark lord, with his katana out, pointed at armadillo.

Armadillo: Ahahah! How adorable, a son standing Infront of his father to protect him! Just cute...and this look on your face...

Yuno's face was completely stoic, devoid of any emotions, eyes wide open, a death stare.

Armadillo: this looks of yours...is very disgusting...I hate it...I can feel every inch in my body trembling from just looking at that face....

Yuno held his sword up, his emotionless state is fixated entirely on armadillo, waiting for any movement.

Yuno: then that's exactly what I need...

Armadillo: but, you have to understand something yuno....you have to go down a path starting from here...that decision will decide your eternal fate...will you stay here and fight me?? Or will you save your father?? Choose wisely.... because we only have a few minutes before this mountain explodes with lava...

Garmadon: heh! If you think he'll save me! Then you're mistaken! Prepare to get your head chopped off!

Yuno looks at armadillo, carefully scanning him, readying himself in case if there's a trap, before sheathing his sword and taking a step back, making armadillo laugh hysterically.

Garmadon, shocked: what the?? What the hell are you doing?!

Armadillo: ohh! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! and why would you save him?! Doesn't he hate you?? Or are you trying so hard to get daddy's attention-- UGH!

Armadillo said mockingly before getting cut off by a huge wind gale to his chest, he stepped back before chuckling.

Armadillo: *laughing hysterically* ohohohohoooo! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! That actually hurt, you fucker! Did I get on your nerves??

Yuno looked at armadillo without any emotions on his face, his eyes however, along with their beautifully golden color, there was a glowing flash in it....a glowing green flash.

Yuno: you misunderstood something, armadillo....I'm not doing this for myself....I'm doing this in hopes of actually saving my father...and getting rid of his corruption...I'm doing this for my little brother...so he can have his father around...I'm doing this for my mother....to have her loving husband around....I'm doing this for my uncle...so he doesn't feel the pain of losing his brother again....I'm doing this for my family....and no way I'll let my pain and feelings get in the way!

The howling of the wind grew stronger, the wind becoming more and more visible, yuno's eyes flashed green, before he'd smile confidently, his body is surrounded by a green aura, the lava rising more and more.

------------------------------

The team ran out of the fire temple in time, as they got on destiny's bounty, watching in anticipation, praying that garmadon and yuno would make it out alive, specifically Lloyd, who was sweating bullets, shedding tears, closing his eyes tightly.

Lloyd: please, dad...big brother....get out of there...please...

Kuzuryu: come on, you two.... we're counting on you...

Suddenly, they heard a large, ear piercing boom, as they saw the whole mountain explode with magma and how the lava was running out like rivers, it was devastating, it can't be.... Yuno and Garmadon.... didn't make it out...

Lloyd: no....no no no no...NOOO!!

Tears ran down Lloyd's cheeks, as Nya hugged Lloyd tightly, making him look away from the mountain, she too was crying, but she had to comfort the poor boy first.

Lloyd: please nya...*sob*...please tell me it's a dream....

Nya:....

She didn't respond, she was too hurt at what she saw, the others just looked away in pain, but suddenly....the golden weapons started glowing.

Kai: what the...

Jay: why is our weapons glowing...

Cole: what is happening??

They were all bewildered, however Zane smiled, staring at the volcanic mountain.

Zane: well...I do have an explanation....but... it'll be better if you see for yourself...

They were confused, before they heard another sound, a green ball of wind shot out of the mountain, and slowly floated to the ship, before it landed, and the wind ball dissolved into green particles that flew in the air, and there stood garmadon and yuno, however the latter was glowing green, much to everyone's shock, the weapons glowed much brighter.

Wu: Yuno...you..you are...

Kuzuryu: hello and welcome.. Yuno...or should I say....the awaited green ninja....

Yuno's face was emotionless for a moment, before he'd smile warmly at them, the green aura disappeared as dropped on his knees, but kuzuryu quickly caught him, the weapons stopped glowing.

Kuzuryu: woah....easy there, tiger, come on... let's get you inside....

Later, they'd all go to the bridge, sitting yuno down on a chair due to him being extremely exhausted, they looked at Lloyd hugging his father.

Lloyd: Dad? Is it really you?

Garmadon: It is, son.

Lloyd: Dad? Why do you have four arms?

Garmadon: it's... complicated, Lloyd...but what matters is I'm here now...and you're okay...

The ninja cheers, as Yuno watches them happily, garmadon looks at yuno for a few moments, then smirks.

Garmadon: not bad, boy...I suppose you deserve my thanks for saving me earlier...

Yuno: heh, like I need it from you, old man...

They smirked at each other.

Wu: Yuno, I have to ask, how did you find the key...to unlock your inner self and become the green ninja?....

They all looked at Yuno for an answer, as he sighed.

Yuno: I've been forced to choose between two options while me and Garmadon were fighting that constrictai...it was to either continue fighting him or save my father...I knew right then ...that I had the power to defeat him...yet...I didn't want my feelings...my pain..my suffering to get in the way...I thought about my family...and for their sake...I disregarded my feelings and pain this time...for my father...my mother...my little brother...and you, uncle....

They all smiled at his answer, excluding garmadon, who scoffed.

Garmadon: well I guess, that means the writers of fate really wanted us to fight from the very beginning...

Yuno, smirking: I guess so...so you better be ready garmadon... because I will be a lot stronger than the last time we fought...

The atmosphere was pretty intense, so jay decided to break it.

Jay: hehe, this is heavy and all...but...since pythor got the third fangblade and there's a monster on the loose...what now??

Yuno: we won't give up now....next step is we get those fangblades and destroy them...once and for all....as for armadillo....when I meet him.... I'll make sure...that his death will be closer than ever....

----------------------

With armadillo, he's seen walking alone, to an unknown destination, his body was missing some of its flesh, he was bleeding heavily, but he was grinning devilishly.

Armadillo: yuno....I can't wait....to see...how much...you will change...when we meet again!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

376 12 5
The start of an everlasting adventure when the ninja come together as a team. Re-write of the show! (I do not own Ninjago, the storyline, or any of t...
67 5 4
Kai; master of fire. Jay; master of lightning. Cole; master of earth. Zane; master of ice. And Haruki; master of change. These five plus the legendar...
776 22 11
An eerie Wind is blowing through Ninjago. A Wind that Charlie thought she'd never feel again. Morro, the deceased Elemental Master of Wind returned a...
1K 49 26
The Devouror has been defeated, the serpentine have vanished, and there is no threat to Ninjago- none that the ninja know of, that is. On the legenda...