Do You Trust Me? (TokRevXRead...

By nicanica_ni

A girl with a dark past who just manage to accidently stole a manga where she reads it and got fascinated. ... More

Introduction
DYTM 1
DYTM 2
Update for your appearance
DYTM 3
DYTM 4
DYTM 5
Some Clarification
DYTM 6
DYTM 7
DYTM 8
DYTM 9
Moebius
DYTM 11
DYTM 12
DYTM 13
DYTM 14
DYTM 15
DYTM 16
DYTM 17
Valhalla
DYTM 19
DYTM 20
DYTM 21
DYTM 22
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Manga Treats
DYTM 23
DYTM 24
DYTM:Treats
DYTM:Y/N Treats and Treats
DYTM 25
DYTM 26
Black Dragon
AUTHORS NOTE
BREAK!!!!
DYTM (PAST)
DYTM:28
DYTM:29
DYTM:30
DYTM:31
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:32
DYTM:33
DYTM:34
Tenjiku
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:Treats and Spoiler
DYTM:36
Authors Note
DYTM:37
DYTM:38
Authors Note
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
DYTM:39
DYTM:39
DYTM:40
DYTM:TREATS
DYTM:TREATS P2
DYTM:41
DYTM:42
Authors Note
Just some facts while waiting for my brain to work
Three Dieties
Bonten Special
DYTM:Treats
DYTM: Treats P2
DYTM:43
DYTM 44
Authors Note
DYTM 45
DYTM 46
Toman Vs. Toman
Toman Vs. Toman
Authors Note
Treats
DYTM 47
Izana Special
Covers All Throughout the Book

Baji Special

481 19 7
By nicanica_ni

PLAYLIST:
Ikaw Pa Rin by MRLD
Ligaya by MRLD

Third Person Pov

'Im outside'
-Love <3

You smiled seeing the text, you stretched a little and fixed your table and kept the papers on the lock since it is all confidential. Took off your coat and put it on your arm as you walk out of the office.

You went out and closed your clinic and saw him there with his motorbike.

Wearing his long lab coat. You chuckled at the scene. "You're still wearing your coat, Vet Keisuke" you teased and he smugly twirled.

"I still can't believe I graduated. Doctor Y/n" he replied and you rolled your eyes. "New thing. It's motorbike today" you said pertaining to his vehicle.

He usually pick you up with his car. "Car had a minor damage so I took it to a Shop" he replied. "Come on wear your coat" he eagerly said like a child and you did.

He started his motor and you hopped into it. He first gave you a helmet to wear.

"Grab my waist. It's gonna be a long ride" he said and you obliged. You secretly bite your lips feeling his toned stomach and smelling his manly scent.

Baji on the other hand secretly blushed feeling your chest into his back and the faint smell you have.

'Goddamn, this girl is mine'

He started the ride in which you enjoyed. Passing all the building, people, street light and many more. It's so windy.

He purposely sped up sometimes to make you hug him even tighter.

"Baji Keisuke!" You yelled in which he just laughed to. You all stopped in a mall. "Let's eat here" he said while guiding you down.

"Don't tell me we are wearing this?" You asked pertaining to lab coat you both have. "Of course. Let's brag about our career!" He cheered and dragged you. Good thing you didn't chose to wore heels today.

"Wow, they're both doctors"
"Look at them"
"Couple goals"

People around you seemed to notice you two wearing the same coat as you wander around the mall choosing where to eat.

"Do you have anything in mind?" He asked you. He always ask you first. Even if he is not fond of the food you have sometimes, he will still go.

"It's your choice for now" you said and he looked at you. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes" You softly replied. "I want arcade before eating" he said meekly and you chuckled.

"Then arcade it is" your turn to drag him.

'Goddamn, if this is a dream, don't you dare wake me up Kami-sama'

He thought.

"Soft" he said and you looked at him in a tilted head manner. "Come again?" You asked. "Your hand is so soft. I wanna hold it forever" he said you both blushed.

"Let's go to Arcade" you said and looked away, all flustered.

You went inside and bought some token and started your game. People around you gave some look, seeing two people in a lab coat walking and playing in an arcade.

Some people think your just cosplaying something. Some just didn't mind. Some are amazed.

"Let's eat now, Love" he cooed and you both heard his stomach growled in which you giggled to. He became red and walked away in shame before you get to tease him.

"Baji!"

He didn't look.

"Keisuke!"

He still didn't.

"Kei!"

No looking.

"Lov-"
"Yes?"

You made him wore a headband with a little red horn design on it. While you wore a headband with a fake halo.

"I won it" you smiled. "Its suits you" he said. "But even without those halo or any angel stuff you still look ethereal in my eyes" he said and you blushed and you tip toed to kiss his temple.

"Not fair that it's only me blushing" you said and went away first, giggling.

"Do it again" he ordered while your both walking. "The what?" You played dumb. "The kiss" he said not even stuttering or blinking. "Did I kissed you?" You faked a confusion.

"Love, please" he whined. "Let's eat first" you said and he pouted while dragging you with no energy to a well known fast food chain.

You both took off your lab and he volunteered to held yours as you lined up to order some food. He first asked what you want before his.

He always does. You before me type of person.

You're both sitting now just waiting for you order to be delivered. It was silent. Not awkward but just silent. You are busy looking at the people passing by and you didn't notice him taking a photo of you.

'She's so beautiful. And she's mine'

He made it his lock screen wallpaper and uploaded it in his story with a caption of "Mine and mine only" tagging you.

You felt him looking.

"What's the matter?" You asked and he smiled softly while shaking his head. "I still can't believe I pulled a/an Y/n L/n. It feels like a dream" he replied.

He always have the weirdest replies.

And the food was delivered and you both ate it happily. "Remember our first date here?" You asked and he puffed. "Ahahahaha how cute you are trying to feed me" you teased.

"S-shut up, I didn't knew anything back then!" He reasoned out. "Reasons Love, reasons" you said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ahh Love" you said giving him fries. He looked away and you shrugged. "Alright, more for me" you said and about to eat the fried but he held your wrist and ate it before looking away again making you chuckle.

"H-here try this, Love" he said and giving you a piece of his food and you softly held his hand and took a bite of it and he tucked your hair behind your ear before it will come into your face.

"Thanks, Love" you smiled and he huffed, still playing angry.

"If you won't be like that, I might give you kiss again later" you said and he beamed. "Really?!" He slammed his hand on the table almost spilling the content of it.

"Yes, Love yes. Now eat your food" you said and he happily nodded and obliged your order.

'He is like a puppy. A big one'

And you took another walk around the mall before you both decided that it is time for you to go home.

"Love, are you tired?" He asked you with his soft voice as you go out the establishment. "A little. How about you?" You asked back. "Same" he said.

He always use his soft voice everytime he talk to you in which you find yourself being so special since he always got his voice rising when he's talking to others.

He made you wear a helmet before him muttering some words "Safety first or we won't be having our wedding"

You both once again had a drive and you pressed yourself closer to him as you felt his warm since it's beginning to feel chilly.

He didn't mind at all, he actually liked it. You pressed up to him. Soon it's gonna-----

'Stop your thought, Baji Keisuke!'

He scolded himself when he's about to think of the inappropriate.

"And we're here" he said as you both stopped at your own condominium. "Thanks for the night, Love" you said and was about to enter the building when he stopped you. "Yes?" You asked.

"ss"

"Huh?" Your brows furrowed when he mumbled something so fast making you don't understand it.

"You forgot your kiss" he said and you nodded in realization. "Ohhh yes" you said and kissed his temple, his nose, and to his cheek before he held you head as he initiate the kiss on the lips.

'Goddamn, her lips is so soft!'

You tapped his shoulder when you felt your air dying out and he soundly smirked at this. "Little more" he whispered.

It was some seconds before he finally pulled out. "Goodnight, Love" he said before giving you a peck, two times at that while you're regaining your breath.

"Drive safe, Love" you replied and he went away after he took his helmet on.

"GODDAMN, SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL. EVERY PART OF HER. AND SHE'S MINE!"

"He's so fcking good at kissing" you whispered and blushed while you unconsciously touched you lips.

'What's more in b---'

"Stop your thought, Y/n L/n!" You slapped yourself and entered the building.

"I can't believe, I managed to soften that rascal" you shook your head while smiling ear to ear

______________________________________

I TRIED MY BEST!!!! 😭 😭 😭

I know it's not allowed to wear lab coat everywhere but it's alright this is just a fiction after all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 396 14
This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs/pictures or media in this fanfiction. I...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
211K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
143K 6.7K 26
Well just how could one girl get so sad? Blue is an universal colour. It's sadness. It's calmness. It's the colour of many emotions and more. It depe...