Moebius

Third Person Pov

TW: This part contains swearing and mention of rape

Since it's time for the present Takemichi to arrive back you followed him again.

And you are being Namaenonai for now. Only wearing a black cargo pants and green hoodie and white shoes and of course your mask. It's white for now.

You saw him meeting with Akkun. They talked and hang out for a while before riding a bike. And so is you. You gave a safe distance and did something in order to not be suspicious.

You saw them talking. And even if you didn't heard it, you know that they are talking about Akkun's dream and Takemichi hyping him up. And they started staggering then laughing after.

Just like you when you're about to get hit while crossing the road.

Then Takemichi got off the bike and started running. "My cue" You mumbled and ran after him. Yes you leave your stolen bike.

(How did you even get a bike you ask. Well this is anime. They can have various things appear for no reason. Just like when Hina got a bat when Emma teased Takemichi. So don't question it)

And he went in inside the warehouse. You just stayed outside for awhile. You take a peek and you saw the walking punching bag is getting beaten. Again.

Hey, he's not 'the' walking punching bag for no reason.

And then laughter and voices can be heard. "They're here" you said before going inside. Moebius is here. They all looked at you. "Oh Namae-chin!" Mikey smiled and the tension became at ease. At least.

"I just followed Takemichi" You speak and looked at Takemichi who is now a crying mess. Blood, snots and tears painted all over his face. You sighed and went to his side.

"Sorry to interrupt but you keep talking about Moebius. You mid school babies"

Y'all looked at the guy wearing red uniform with comb in his hand.

"You're... You're Osanai" Pah exclaimed when he recognized the guy. "Shut it dick cheese" you deadpanned.

"Dick cheese?! What the heck does it even mean?" you whispered and looked at him clearly.

Moebius 8th Leader
Nobutaka Osanai

"You bastard"
"That's Mr. Bastard for you"

And because of anger, Pah attacked him. Osanai swiftly dodged it then gave him a punch on face. "Yup middle school babies" he said smugly.

'Boxing?' you thought.

"Tokyo Manji Gang you better change it to Middle School Infant Alliance" he said "And I heard you picking fight with us" he snapped his fingers. "So we come here ourselves" And on cue Moebius members went in with some weapons in hand.

"Ambushing middle schooler? You're just as trash as I imagined you to be Osanai-kun" Mikey spoke. "Hah? You're so small that I can't hear yah" Osanai teased. And no one laugh except for the scumbags following him.

Then he shifted his gaze at Takemichi. "Oi. The hell you looking at? You're looking down on me aren't yah" he approached him. "Huh...I" Takemichi backed away.

He was about to punched him when you grabbed Takemichi on the back of his shirt and kicked Osanai's stomach making him stumble back cough up some blood. "Disgusting" you glared at him.

They looked at you even the Toman's member. "Don't yah lay a hand on him" you added while slowly losing your grip on Takemichi's shirt. He was about to punch you when Pah stopped him.