DYTM 23

Third Person Pov

It was almost in the middle of the night when Mizo Mid came banging into your place while Takemichi is still sleeping. Along with Chifuyu and Baji who heard about Takemichi.

Well, they still not know about you being in Black Dragon unless Hakkai said it to them.

You are all in Takemichi's room waiting for him to wake up. Then he jolted and started mumbling. Without even noticing all of your presence.

"What are you mumbling about? Alkun asked while playing cards. "Creepymichi" Yamagishi added. "What are you guys doing in my place?" Takemichi asked.

"They came to check on you. What else?" you replied. "You're on of our captain now. Show some self awareness" Makoto rest his chin on his palm. "If you're always reckless we won't keep the 1st Division together" Takuya looked at him.

"We? Huh? Did you guys join Toman?!" He jumped off of his bed. "You invited them yourself didn't you?" Chifuyu butted in. "Oi. Don't tell me you forgot?" Baji added.

"Oh it's nothing" Takemichi replied intensely looking at Chifuyu. "Ahhh. You let those guys beat yah?!" Baji put his arm around Takemichi's shoulder.

And they started talking about Black Dragon right in front of you. You mentally deadpanned.

"Toman and Black Dragon has a unbreakable connection. Because they are the reason why Toman is created" Chifuyu said. "Two years ago Kazutora clashed with Black Dragon, so we made Toman to help him. Then we fought them" Baji added.

"Toman crushed Black Dragon so Toman became a well known gang in just a night"Chifuyu continued. "Damn Toman" Akkun commented. "So this level is gonna easy peasy" Yamagishi smirked.

"Hold the phone right there Yama-chan. This is the 10th Generation we are talking about. Toman crushed the 9th Generation but Taiju Shiba is the one who revived them" you joined the conversation.

"Taiju Shiba changed the 10th Black Dragon. Got their uniform redone. Trained like an army and became really impressive looking gang" you added making them look at you.

"Wow he's awesome" Yamagishi widened his eyes. "But the uniform, isn't it expensive for making to each guy?" Makoto asked. "Yeah it would but where did he get the cash?" Takuya is also confused. "He's not that old right?" Akkun asked Chifuyu. "He's not, just two years" the blonde replied.

"Unlike other Taiju sells his violence" Baji clicked his tongue. "He's not your usual delinquent. He got ties to the wealth and makes money in exchange for his force" Chifuyu said throwing the Mizo Mid in awe again.

You looked at Takemichi. He's thinking deeply and in panic again. "Anyway the current Black Dragon is totally different from the 9th Generation, if Toman fights them now there's gonna be casualties" Chifuyu finished.

Takemichi stood up.

"You don't have to fight. It's between me and Black Dragon, it has nothing to do with Toman."he said making Baji's eyebrow twitched. "Don't fuck with me Takemichi" He said in a low voice. "Sorry Baji-san but I'll settle this on my own" he looked determined.

"Careful there my dear cousin" you looked at him. The Mizo Mid looked worried at him. Chifuyu and Baji stood up. And they took your cousin away.

The Mizo Mid looked at you. "How did you know about Black Dragon?" Yamagishi asked. "I'm a part of it" you shrugged and their eyes widened. "How come?" Akkun asked. "I was forced but Koko always said that I caught the attention of Taiju" you replied while rolling your eyes.

"And I also caught a glimpse of Valhalla in your room. Don't tell me?" Yamagishi stopped when you nodded. "Yep I also went there" you smiled. "But it was because of fun. I wasn't forced" you added. Lie.