Just You [Vmin]

By DarkblueSea7

I have Loved you more than anything else, and more than anyone else . For my survival all I need is Just YoU... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

347 29 16
By DarkblueSea7

Mid night:

Jimin was sleeping when tae entered in his room . He never bothered to lock the door . Cause there was literally no one else lived except for minwoo and Jimin . Nanny's timing was from 7 am to Jimin's returning home.

Tae entered the room. And tiptoed near jimin . He checked jimin was sleeping.

Tae smirked and layed beside jimin while hugging him and slept .

Few moments later.

Jimin felt like something is caging him . He felt weird. He opened his eyes. He tried to sober up when felt someone was hugging him. He pushed the other person with force and hurriedly turned the side lamp on . At the same time tae who fell off the bed due to pushing groaned from pain and said .

"Arrghhh my back is fractured ahhh" tae wailed

"What are you doing here" jimin asked gritting his teeth.

"Meditating" tae taunt then said "Sleeping of course "

"Then sleep in guset room not in my room"😡

"I can't sleep there"🥺

"Because I'm afraid that some pervert ghost will r*p me ,and will eat me alive without even bothering to kill "😰

"Seriously?"🤨

"Hm hm I swear on joon hyung's head I'm afraid of ghost "😖

"That's your problem now get out of my room"

"Naaahhhh I'm not going anywhere I'll sleep with you!"

"Don't irritate me and get lost before I kick you out not only from my room but house too and I won't even care your stupid threats "

Tae got up from floor whiel rubbing his back .

"Ok ok I'll go Don't be so rude "

But instead of leaving the room he came to Jimin's side and said .

"I'll leave but not without this " tae grabbed Jimin's face and smoch on Jimin's lips.
Then after kissing he stared at jimin while still leaning on the jimin who was still froze sitting on bed with back attached to bed crown looking towards tae who was looking at him with strong emotions in eyes .

Tae had a beautiful smile on his face which was radiant from his eyes too.

"I'm taking over you slowly but with stronger effect.  Like a wine which works slowly but brings a  unspeakable ecstasy,  jiminah you should beware of me .

Sweetheart or else you'll end up losting in me , out of your mind, baby I'll give you a good ride, it'll be a good night  "

With this tae again kissed jimin hard and then
before jimin could react tae was already at the door of room .
Smirking and send a fly kiss towards jimin saying .

"Good night sweetheart " and left the room.

Jimin glared at closed door

Then he sighed and touched his lips and smiled but suddenly after realising something he showed a distressed look he felt suffocating and then left the bed and came to the terrace leaned on rail and closed his eyes while breathing heavily.

Morning:

Tae wake up jimin like he did yesterday making jimin groaned in irritation.
They went out jogging together (not together literally tae following jimin). After 30 minutes they came back . Jimin went to take a bath and tae went in kitchen to prepare food .
Like yesterday today's breakfast was again bread , eggs ,milk ,juice and fruit . BUT today tae specially made pancakes not so perfect but edible with honey , Berry jam .
Jimin came towards kitchen after getting prepared for work .

He saw the table with food and looked at tae who was staring at him . Jimin sat at chair silently start eating the breakfast cause he didn't want to give his food  dust bin like yesterday.
A smile crept on tae face then he grinned and said

"Very good boy I guess  you won't object on my breakfast hmmm good good "

"DONT be so full of yourself it's just that I hate wasting food , nothing else"

"Well good anyway"

Then jimin went to office tae went to minwoo's room and started waking him up . He kissed sleeping minwoo's forehead and said in low voice.

"Good morning baby angle"

Minwoo didn't wake up then tae started tickle minwoo . Minwoo reacted quickly , he wakeup ,sat on the bed while smiling .and laughing.  When he saw tae he exclaimed

"Daddddyyyyy"

"That's right good morning honey "

"Dady when did you come "

"I came at night "

"Night ?"

"Yess baby I'll stay in your house from now on"

"Daddy you'll live with woo? "

'Yes baby I'll live with my Prince."

"Really?"

"Really!"

He smiled widely , hugged tae and said .

"Woowoo woves(loves) daddyyyyyy"

"Dady love you tooo baby "
Skipping to lunch time.

Tae went to Jimin's office. He directly went inside,  there were 2 men with jimin discussing some work related matters . They all looked at the intruder.  Tae didn't show any embarrassment.  He confidently went to the Jimin's personal room inside office. While saying to jimin and ignoring other two persons .

"I'll be waiting, finish your work quickly "

And went inside room closing the door . Jimin didn't respond. And continued reading documents.

Men who were present there , first They looked at the door from where tae entered and then at Jimin who was not bothered but still looking at documents.

Then they looked at each other . Wondering who was the boy just now , who isn't even feared of jimin. And is that courageous to enter inside his office without knocking.
Jimin cleared his throat and said .
"The strategy plan is ok I'll tell you about further proceedings later for now you may go back to your office "

"Ok Mr president "

they got up , bowed to jimin and left the office.

Jimin sighed and got up went inside room where tae have already set the table.

"Have some sense of shame At least knock on the door "

"Well I'll try but not sure , by the way why you want me to knock the door ,hmmm .are  afraid that you'll be caught red handed while doing some unholy stuff in your office hmmhmmm???" 😏😏😏😏

Jimin shaked his head and said .

"Just how much idiotic stuff is filled in your brain???"

"Alot don't worry I have infinite stock "

"So you mean your brain is only filled with pervert and idiotic thoughts and nothing else "

"Not really , well only 99% rest 1% is spent on my studies "

"What are you???"

"Well I'm a hot man,  a great human being and Your almost husband "

"Arrrrgghhhhh" jimin groaned from frustration and started ignoring tae , focused on food started eating it while keeping silent.

Tae left with lunch come back home. Started playing with minwoo after teaching him .
At night minwoo was already sleeping when  jimin came.  Tae was waiting in drawing room while watching movie .
Tae smiled and said

"Welcome home Darling let's eat dinner together"

Jimin went directly to his room after 20 minutes he came towards kitchen in pajamas and sat on table across tae . But when he saw the dinner table he glared at tae who showed boxy smile in return.

The table was filled with romantic dinner,  food , wine , red roses and candles . Tae walked toward socket board turned off the lights and now only the candles were providing light and the whole set up was soo romantic. 

Jimin took a deep breath and started eating dinner while tae was not only eating but staring jimin with pervert smile . Even the music was hella romantic. Jimin's hurriedly finished the food and wanted to leave as soon as possible but before he could leave tae(who already ran toward his side) grabbed his hand and  pulled Jimin toward himself. 
It happened so quickly that Jimin lost balance and directly collided with tae's chest who caged him in his arms and whispered in his ear.

"Baby what's the hurry night is still young "

Then a romantic song played in back tae started forcefully making jimin dance along with him .

Jimin glared at him , tae smirked in return.  Jimin nod his head and then with a smirk he stomped his foot on tae with great force .

"Aaahhhhh...."

Tae screamed and started jumping with one foot while grabbing other in hands . He sat down and started rubbing his foot . Jimin was standing there with folded arms on chest witha smirk on face , and a shine in eyes which were looking like taunting "telling how you like that".

When tae looked at him he first glared at jimin then after thinking something he smirked and said.

"Babyyy they say " as you sow so shall you reap" so don't  do something which will cost you more than your deed . Hurting me today will make you suffer tomorrow in your bed when we'll do unholy stuff darling"

On hearing his nonsense jimin shaked his head in disappointment and said
"You are really thick skinned person no matter how what I say , nothing can embarrasse you"

"I'll take that as compliment darling"

Jimin glared at him then went to his room .

And days passed just like that.
》》TIME SKIP TO 1 week later SUNDAY MORNING:

(jimin came back from jogging and have already took bath )

Jimin went out of his room. Went to kitchen.
He saw tae making breakfast.  But what shocked him was minwoo sitting on there with bright face talking to tae .

He didn't entered the kitchen but stayed at door observing them.

"Dady why are you packing food in boxes?"

"Cause we are going out baby"

"Where are we going Dady?"

"We are going to park for picnic "

"Yayyy I wove you daddy"

"Love you too honey "

Jimin notice that minwoo called tae daddy and from judging their Interaction he was now more than sure that they were already  too close to eachother and the mystery of minwoo's changes solved too. And minwoo calling tae daddy must be Taehyung's deed.  Jimin shaked his head mumbling

" you are something else Kim Taehyung "

"Now let me finish the egg  your dad will be coming soon then we'll eat the breakfast together ok"

Jimin notice minwoo's expression changed on hearing that he'll join too . Minwoo stood up and hugged tae's legs and hid his face .

Tae looked down then picked minwoo up and said

"What happened baby"
Minwoo just kept silent with head down .

"Babyy look at me ,  what's it?"

"D-dad"

"Are you afraid of your dad?"

Minwoo pursed lips and nod his head.

"Why honey your dad is so good why are you afraid of him hmm?

"D-dad d-dont w-wove (love) woowoo" then he started crying silently while hiding his head in tae's neck..

"Aiisshhh baby  don't cry your dad loves you alot Sshhhh it's ok don't cry "

While comforting child he felt someone's gaze he looked toward the door and saw Jimin looking at minwoo with pursed lips the he looked up and their eyes met . Jimin stepped back then turned and left the kitchen. A fewer second later tae heard the main door shutting sound .
Tae was distressed now . Looking at the child and then toward door where jimin was standing before , he sighed and start coaxing minwoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
261 84 7
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž...
5K 403 23
เดˆ เด•เดฅ เดชเดฑเดฏเดพเดคเต†เดชเต‹เดฏ เดชเตเดฐเดฃเดฏเดคเตเดคเดฟเตปเตเดฑเต†เดฏเตเด‚, เดจเดทเตเดŸเตเดŸ เดชเตเดฐเดฃเดฏเดคเตเดคเดฟเตปเตเดฑเต†เดฏเตเด‚, เดฎเดจเดธเตเดธเดฑเดฟเดžเตเดžเต เดธเตเดจเต‡เดนเดฟเดšเตเดšเดตเดฐเตเดŸเต‡เดฏเตเด‚ เด•เดฅเดฏเดพเดฃเต...โค๏ธ . . . . . It's all about love, care, life, affec...
11.5K 833 17
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...