Page 27: Memories Through The...

By _ryjii

Kim Minji, a second year college student who loves photography and loves to take a photo of everything around... More

PAGE 27: MEMORIES THROUGH THE CAMCORDER
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N!!!!
πŸ’₯‼️
READ‼️

4

505 37 16
By _ryjii

Hanni.

I don't know what to feel, I couldn't even write what feeling I am feeling right now. It's like mixed emotions, I don't know why.

"Next!! You!"

"I– me...?"

"Yes!"

"Uh. Okay.."

"Minji unnie! Ask her now!"

I'm nervous. What will Minji ask to me? What will she ask me to do? Ugh. I shouldn't worry about this.

"Truth or dare?"

"Uhhhhh, truth."

"Mmhhhmm...I don't know what to....aha! So, tell us, do you have a crush in this circle of friends? Hmm~?"

"Heh!??!"

"Go pham pham!!"

Omygosh. I feel my cheeks getting hot now, I'm freaking blushing!! I actually have one crush in this circle of friends! And that 'one' is the person who asked the question. OMYGOD.

"Awwiiieee~ Hanni unnie's cheeks are red now~ soooo I guess there's one~"

"We need a clear answer Hanni! Just yes or no?"

"Hanni, there's one right? Say yess~"

"Fine, yes. There's one here.."

*all gasped*

"NOT ME, RIGHT!?!?"

Haerin asked and I just chuckled.

"Of course not you"

"ME!?!?!?"

Hyein asked and I was about to say no, but. If I say no, they will gonna find out that it's Minji. This isn't a right time yet. I don't even still know her age, birthday etc.

"NOT GONNA ANSWER ANYMORE!"

I answered instead.

"WHAT!?!?!"

"That's a secret! I already answered Minji's truth, that's enough tho"

"Hanni's right! That's enough!"

"Okay then! It's my turn to ask you, truth or dare?"

Danielle asked and I just looked at her thinking if I should do truth or dare. Minji landed her camcorder on me and I just giggles at it feeling embarrassed. But anyways, at the end I said dare. Truth is a little dangerous for me now.

"Really?! You're gonna do a dare, Hanni??"

"Yes, so what?"

"Hmmm, the dare is..."

Daniellel looked at me while thinking.

"What is it?"

I asked with full of curiosity. I don't know what's inside Danielle's mind right now.

"Hmmmm......this is easy for you Hanni..."

"Just tell me Dani."

"Your dare is, make a story BASED on your love life."

"EH?!!?"

"Hmm~ why~?"

"I don't have a love life Dani! You know that!"

"But well, you admitted you have a crush in this circle of friends. You're gonna start the story tomorrow! And! If you finished this dare, I have a prize for you."

"Prize? What am I? A kid?"

"Uhm. No. But, take it or leave it?"

"Fine, I'll take it."

"That's good then! Deal?"

*sighed*

"Deal."

"YAY! I'm excited for the book!"

"And also, you will publish it to public."

"As I should."

"Omygooodd I'm excited!"

And the truth and dare continued. And this time, it's Minji's turn.

"AND THE LAST ONE!!! KIM UNNIE MINJI!!"

Haerin cheerfully said and took away the camcorder from Minji's hand, I immediately snatched the camcorder from Haerin's hand and I'm the one who's filming us right now.

"Hanni unnie! Since you are the second eldest here, you're the first one who's gonna ask her!"

"Okay."

I replied as I focus the camcorder to Minji, god. Why is she so pretty? So fucking goddes.

*fake coughs*

"So uhm. Minji, truth or dare?"

I asked and she looked at me not at the camera.

"I'mma go with the truth."

"Okay, okay! I've prepared this question already!"

"So...what's it?"

"This is easy Minji."

*laughs*

"Okay, okay, so what's it?"

I smiled and zoomed the camcorder to her.

"What would you title to this...'a girl who loves videography and photography fell in love with the boy who also loves the same with the girl, they became together and there's a lot of videos or memories from the girl's camcorder. And one day the boy died in the car accident.' ???"

"Oh, is that for your upcoming story?"

*laughs*

"No, just a question!"

"Oh haha, okay...so, I think I'm going to title it 'Memories through the camcorder'."

"And why?"

I added. I'm really curious, she think so fast, if I were her, it might took thirty minutes before I decide.

"Uhm because, there's a lot of memories or videos from the camcorder, right? The boy left a lot of memories from the girl's camcorder, and the girl can watch it everytime she's sad or miss him. It depends to the girl if she gets hurt when she remember or miss this boy. That....?"

"You are cool."

"Thank you, you are cuter."

"I have one more question."

"What is it?"

"What's your favorite camera?"

"Camcorder."

I smiled at her answer and landed the camcorder to the other three girls who seems listening to us well as if we are in a show.

"Uh? You guys okay there?"

*silence*

"Uhm. Hey?"

*snap snap*

"NO! WE ARE NOT FUCKING OKAY!! YOU TWO SEEMS LIKE IN A KOREAN DRAMA!!! WE ARE GOING CRAZYYYY!!!!"

Hyein blurted out.

"HYEIN IS RIGHT!!! AAAAAAAAA"

Danielle joined and I just laughed zooming the camcorder to them.

"OMYGOD! WE NEED PART TWO MINJI, HANNI!!"

Haerin also joined. I laughed and turned the camcorder to Minji who's smiling while staring at me. It got my heart suddenly beat faster than ever. Is this staring contest? Why can't I avoid the eye contact? Does her eye have a magnet for my eye?

*giggles*

"You're really cute Phamani."

She pronounced my name as 'Pamani' and not 'Pham Hanni' how cute *crying*

"Thank you, but you're more cooler."

I replied and I just received a hug from her. It caught me off guard but it's so warm. I think I wanna be hers. If I could only be...well, I...can be. I smiled and hugged her back, I wanna cuddle with her all day long. I wish there's this thing where I will just write what I want to happen and it will happen immediately. But unfortunately, I'm not living at fantasy world for that thing.

"I'm gonna roomed up with Haerin and Danielle unnie's room."

Hyein said making Minji and I look at each other.

"That's it! Minji, Hanni, you two are roommates!"

I smiled nervously and slowly looked at Minji.

"It's okay for me"

Minji replied with a smile and looked at me.

"Uh– well. It's okay for me too."

"That's great!"

"Unnies, I have a one request?"

"Sure? What is it?"

Minji asked.

"Can we watch a movie before going sleep?"

"Fun! Sure, that's okay!"

Danielle replied and I nodded agreeing with them.

"Yay! Thank you unnies!"

Hyein said happily and we smiled at her, adoring her so much as our baby. I washed my plate after eating and turned around– and then, Minji bumped into me and it's not that painful tho.

"Oh– sorry, sorry Hanni, sorry, are you okay?"

"I– uhm, yeah, I'm okay..."

"Sorry again.."

"Hey, it's okay. Ahem. Uhm, may I ask how old are you, Minji?"

I asked as I lean against the kitchen's counter, watching her washing her own plate.

"I'm nineteen, you?"

"Eh?? I'm nineteen too."

And our conversation started there, we started asking some questions about our selves and I'm going go get to know her more.

*
my thumbs hurt rn but still managed to make an another chapter cuz why not. this chapter is hanni's first pov hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.5K 19
"I am a different kind of lover Hanni. I am a silent lover." 🐒 | Expect some wrong spellings and grammars | 🐒
5.6K 397 11
Danielle Marsh's life has always been upside down, but for a while now circumstances have started to turn her whole world upside down again. Not that...
2.3K 151 11
Kim Minji, a famous soloist of HYBE, was found kissing a girl in a picure, published by a well-known newspaper. But she was single and didn't remembe...
2.7K 168 7
(Idol AU) Throughout your whole life, all you've ever done was contained in a small town in South Korea. You were perfectly fine with everything that...