The Timeline Change (2)

By superflash2034

Based on Supergirl season 2 after Barry stopped the singularity he decided to stay on Earth 38 For a while More

Staying on Earth 38
Fight Club PT 1
Fight Club PT 2

Mon-el

275 7 2
By superflash2034

" Well Well Well look who it is Krypton's all mighty Princess and a surprisingly strong pathetic human" Mon-el finally spoke in his cell " Pathetic Human Really? You Got your ass handed to you and you calling me pathetic" Barry laughed. Barry walked closer to the cell but Kara placed her hand on his shoulder and nodded no.

Kara stared at Mon-el She realized that way he acted he's not kryptonian he's A Daxamite the sister planet of Krypton.

" Hey Why don't you put the top of your costume on!" Mon-el shouted Barry rolled his eyes " Your The One Who ripped it off!" Kara argued Barry grabs the top half of his suit but noticed Kara Looking at his biceps. Barry smiled But when he grabbed the top half of his suit it started reattaching on him " What Happen?!" Kara asked confused " Self repairing armor?" Barry smiled.

" Nice Work Cisco" Barry mumbled

" ANYWAY! How the hell did you find yourself in a Krytonian pod?" Kara asked Mon-el just stayed quiet " She's talking to you" Barry said rudely crossing his arms.

" Do they Have Zakkarian ale on this planet?" Mon-el asked " Cause I could really use some Zakkarian ale it's been my experience that most of life problems go away if you bring Zakkarian ale to the table" said Mon-el. " Your not getting anything" Kara and Barry said.

" Is it cause I didn't say please? Cause you know on some world please isn't even you know that big of the thing" said Mon-el Kara look at Mon-el and rolled her eyes at him " Not surprised you would make a joke of this your entire race thinks of nothing but themselves" Kara scoffed " You would know all about my race wouldn't you Kryptonian Judging by that self-righteous glyph on your chest Hey so shouldn't you already have all the answers?" Mon-el said annoyed

" WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Barry yelled " I know how her people feel about us High-and-Mighty enlighten Krypton Looking down on us lowly peasants every second since you attacked us wi..." Mon-el didn't even have time to finish his sentence before Barry sped in the cell lifting him in the air choking him.

" I'f I were you I watch my words very and I mean very wisely" Barry threatened Mon-el looked into Barry's eyes and Barry saw Fear in Mon-els eyes knowing Barry isn't just some human he is something way more.
" BARRY!? He's not worth it " Kara yelled Barry looked at Kara and sighed Barry dropped him onto the floor with Mon-el gasping for air while his neck had bruises " Next time I won't stop him" Kara threatened.

" Why the Hell did you attack us while we tried to help you" Barry said in a deep voice with his eyes having a flicker of blue lightning " I was trying to contact Daxam I'm-I'm not here by choice I was just trying to let my people know I'm alive" Mon-el sighed with a hint of fear in his voice.

" Ok you guys already made up your mind about me so it seems kind of pointless to keep talking to you" Mon-el says giving up Barry and Kara started to walk away until Mon-el shouted " I could really use that Zakkarian ale though!" They both roll there eyes and walk away.

" you didn't tell him what happened to Daxam" J'onn says " No I didn't" Kara says closing the door with Barry behide her.

Time skip
The President is making a speech but an alien called the Scorcher attacked her but Kara and Barry saved her

Barry started evacuating everyone The Scorcher started shootings fire at Barry but he dodged it the scorcher shot her heat vision at Kara with Barry Trying to move Kara out of the way getting hit instead Both Scorcher and Kara started to shooting there heat vision at each other.

Alex started shooting her but it seemed that did no affect to her She shot fire at Alex sending her into the air with Barry catching her " You good?" Barry asked " Yeah thanks" Alex said.

Kara started falling onto the floor cause The Scorcher started draining her heat vision Maggie Saywer tried to stop her but The Scorcher grabbed her Barry ran at her Trying her hit her with a lightning punch.

The Scorcher made a tornado of fire once Barry hit the fire his lightning and fire made a chain reaction sending Barry flying back onto the floor Burn Marks every where on his Body. " FLASH" Kara yelled running to his side seeing his burns.

While Kara ran to Barry The Scorcher kidnapped Maggie.

Time Skip
Deo

" This is all my Fault Alex If I wasn't focused on my hatered for Daxam Barry wouldn't be hurt and Detective Sawyer wouldn't be missing" Kara says walking out of med bay with Alex conforming her " Alex, Supergirl" J'onn called out " Courtesy of the White House press corps in attendance at the signing Do we have an ID on the attacker" J'onn asked showing them the attacker.

" No...but I..I recognized her" Alex says " From where?!" Kara asked.

Timeskip
Alex and Kara found out where the scorcher is keeping Maggie

"Well if it isn't the Presidents little pet alien your a traitor to your people" The Scorcher said noticing Kara " It not us against them" Kara said.

" Not yet But I been to half a dozen planets just like this one you want they all have in common?" She asked " The local lock away anything that they think is different out of prejudice out of fear there's a reason that you hide your identity Supergirl and it the humans can't be trusted" She answered. " No it's because criminals like you can't be trusted" Kara argued shooting her heart bison at her.

The Scorcher started Smiling as she absorbed Kara's heat vison " Let's see how super you REALLY ARE" The Scorcher yelled as she threw a fire blast at Alex and Maggie.

Without a second going bye Maggie and Alex are moved out the way with the Scorcher getting knocked back " You ok" Barry asked as you were able to see some burn marks on his face. The scorcher shot Barry but this time Barry felt nothing his suit glowed red as the suit absorbed the heart.

" The Fuck!?" Barry thought " Weapon system activate Plasma cannon active" said the suit with Ciscos voice.
Barry arms lifted up with a repulser forming on her hand as the suit shot a plasma blast at Scorcher.

She stared coursing with fire as the plasma blast only made her stronger Kara tried using her freeze breath but she just burned through it Both Barry and Kara stared flying/running around her making a wind vortex.

Scorcher sent out a wave of fire sending Kara flying toward the Wall " SUPERGIRL!" Barry yelled Lighting started coursing Barry's eyes as he went to Kara said.

" Ice mode activated" the suit spoke Barry  started attacking the scorcher. She tried melting through the Ice blasts But Barry kept attacking her.

She went to punch Barry but he made a lightning construct of a shied blocking her punch but the fire and lightning made a chain reaction sending her flying toward the wall just like he did.

" How is she" Kara asked getting " She's Alive but Barley" Barry said as Gideon scanned her.

Hours Later...

" So does everyone in this world have superpowers or is it just us?" Mon-el asked Barry and Kara Barry opens the cell door leaving Mon-el confused " Uhh what's going on?" Mon-el asked.

" We're sorry Mon-el" Barry said leaning on the cell entrance " it was a mistake of us to misjudge you just because you're from Daxam" Kara said standing next to Barry.

" My Name is Kara Zor-el I'm from Krypton and like you I'm a refugee on this planet Earth" Kara said introducing herself sticking her out her hand Mon-el was skeptical but shook her hand.

" How about you? Your a human but how are you so strong and fast?" Mon-el asked Barry. Barry smiled as he took off his cowl " My name is Barry Allen I'm the Fastest Man Alive And I'm a God" Barry explained.

" A what now??" Mon-el asked confused " I'm a God" Barry repeated Barry saw how confused Mon-el was " To make it easier for you Im able to move faster than the speed of light im stronger than you can imagine I'm the controller of time and finally I'm the most powerful psychic" Barry explained.

Mon-el eyes widen hearing how this human has god strength with speeds faster than light and being able to control time at will with his mind being the most powerful mind in the universe.

A Few minutes go bye with out Mon-el saying a word " Can you guys please help me get in touch with my home world?" Mon-el asked finally " Umm Kara?" Barry said Kara look at Mon-el and sighed.

" uh you might want to sit down" she said sitting down

" When Krpton was destroyed the debris showered onto Daxam umm the Larger Masses struck Daxams moon disrupiting the gravitational force of the Planet" Kara Explained " Wait what are.. What are you saying" He asked " Uhh uh uh" " Daxam is still there Mon-el but it was ravaged by solar storms it a wasteland now your and.. Kara home they're g-g-gone I'm sorry" Barry answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 640 16
It's been 1 year since Iris died. Everyone came to be remorseful for her death. Everyone but Barry. Savitar broke him. He took away the love of his l...
24.9K 564 24
Set during Crisis on earth X, Barry and Kara find themselves in the battle for their worlds against the New Reichsman regime threatening to conquer e...
27.3K 869 27
set after 3.21-- except that they actually defeated the worldkillers and kara and mon-el stayed on argo.
34.6K 779 17
'You are so going down, Zoloman.'