Beeduo oneshots

By Gogysaurus

Yes you heard right, beeduo oneshots. Everything and anything in this book is platonic, and I am not shipping... More

Growth spurts
Ram hybrid book (Please read)
HCH (Hemiplegic Cluster Headaches)
HCH part 2
A/N
Cold..Stone..Heart.
Cold..Stone..Heart.. PT.2
Never again
A/N
Hard day at work.
Wait a damn minute-
A/N
Ender walk
A'N (IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ)
It didn't matter anyway... did it?...
Too far, too long, yet already gone...
Life is a curse; it'll kill you if you let it.
!Important! (Please read!)
idk

Age regression

148 6 0
By Gogysaurus

Also this chapter is Age regression Tubbo AU, its a real disorder and it actually can have a sad meaning to it and it's more common than one would think so please respect that, with that out of the way, lets continue!

Tubbo sat in the flower field, he began to suck on his sleeve, kicking his feet. Suddenly; he heard footsteps behind him, then Ranboo sat by him. ''Hi tubbo, how old are you feeling today?'' Ranboo says softly, looking at him. Tubbo takes his mouth of his sleeve to hold up a 3 and 4, ''Between numbers?'' Ranboo asked. Tubbo nodded and began to play with the flowers. Ranboo sat and watched him till dawn, before bringing him home, they watched movies and fell asleep on the couch.

Sorry this was very short and a flop/fail/waist chapter I lost motivation and its like midnight, sorry for the flop, Im going to make the other chapters very long to make up for it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 135 10
Male Reader story with BanG Dream female characters. Yuri shipping oneshots? What are you talking about? We don't do that crap in this book. Do it at...
Stories of Mine By J

General Fiction

439 14 6
One-shots that I've written that are not connected to anything else I've written unless explicitly stated. With that, enjoy... Warning: These stories...
20K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...
18.9K 666 17
so like, I'm a goat regresser and uh, I was sad there is no goat regression fanfics so uh, here we go I guess- strictly platonic. What happens when r...