Intrigued By Her

Par Pimpreaderlilly

Read... Plus

Cast / Disclaimer
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.12.
•13•
•14•
.15.
.16.

.11.

269 11 1
Par Pimpreaderlilly

!!!NOT PROOF READ!!!

Omniscient pov-

"Wassup whores! Welcome back to our Youtube channel!" P exclaimed smiling widely at the camera. kiya and niyah stood waving on the sides of her.

"Ok yall so basically today y'all gone be cooking with us. We don't know what all we're cooking so far we just pulling shit out our ass." Kiya explained looking over the counter that had an abundance of random ingredients.

They decided to randomly cook when they all said they were hungry. And then decided hell why not make it a youtube video.

"Omg yall I forgot to tell y'all! We made the Ladies of Excellence dance team at our school! Also sb asked what the difference between ladies of excellence and any other dance team." P tried to recall who had asked but when she couldn't remember she just continued explaining.

"Basically Ladies of Excellence isn't just a dance team. They do cheer, contemporary, ballet, step, hell they do it all! Not only that though they travel and perform in other places. Whilst our schools dance team stay in the local events and only really do Majorette." She finished beginning  to wash the dishes.

"I've already got started on the chicken we decided we're going to fry it. Niyah finna put some corn on the cob on." Kiya gestured to niyah who was taking corn out the freezer.

"We needa go out. We stay at each other houses but don't never go out." P frowned wiping the counter down. "No seriously bitch. We been in the house for too long." Kiya added.

"Ouu shit!" Niyah exclaimed as she hurriedly walked to the stove with a big pan of water. She sighed heavily when she finally was able to place it down. P shook her head because she'd told her about filling it up all the way.

"You hoes fake asf! Y'all saw me struggling and ain't do nothing." Niyah mugged them both. The two girls returned her mug. "Bitch ain't nb tell you to carry that big ass pot of water. Yk you got spaghetti noddle arms." Kiya slapped her arms.

"Shut up hoe." Niyah pushed her making her bump into P who had been holding a cup of water that spilt. "Bro...you hoes finna piss me off." She mugged them.

"That was Niyah funky ass." Kiya rolled her eyes. "Mmtch hoe kiss my ass." She mushed her head moving past them to put the corn in the pot.

"That's how shi happen y'all keep hitting each other." P scolded as she started on the macaroni and cheese. She herself wasn't a fan but Kiya and Niyah were. Plus Kiya's mom had doordashed them the food to make a big dinner so that they can take majority of it back to kiya's mom house for a dinner.

"You swear you somebody momma." Niyah mumbled putting some butter in the pan. "Oh yea while we cook we gone answer y'all questions y'all asked in our post." Kiya washed her hands before grabbing her phone.

"I forgot about ts." P mumbled placing her pot of macaroni noodles on the stove. "literally." Niyah agreed grabbing her phone to text Jay back.

"What made yall decide to do Youtube? Uhm it wasn't really a professional thing more so us enjoying recording and deciding why not let others watch." She shrugged going into the pantry and grabbing chocolate little bites.

"Yea we ain't got no real reason we just wanna have memories to look back on." Kiya added grabbing the phone to ask the next question. "In the last video was that your bf kiya? Unt un y'all." she chuckled softly avoiding P and Niyahs side eyes.

"Let him hear that though" P mumbled throwing her trash away. Niyahs phone began ringing from on the counter and she could see jays name flash across the screen.

"Hey bae." Niyah answered excitedly. Both P and Kiya faked gagged making her roll her eyes. "Wassup ma. What y'all doing?" Jays voice rafted through the phone.

"We're cooking and making a Youtube video. Why? What's wrong?" Niyah furrowed her brows moving to the side so P could turn the now boiling spaghetti off.

"Nothing I just wanted to see what you was up to." she chuckled at how unnecessarily worried she'd gotten. "Oh...y'all wanna come over?" Niyah questioned causing kiya who had been carefully placing chicken into the boiling grease to carelessly toss it in causing her to get popped hitting her and P who had been standing near by.

"Shit!" "Aww Fuck!" they exclaimed. Niyahs head whipped there way confused on what the fuck happened. "Are yall ok?" She asked worriedly watching them quickly run their arms under cold water.

"No hoe! Ain't nb tell you to invite them over here! We look a mess." P said taking a paper towel and drying her arms. "Literally bitch. You can easily go and fix yourself up. Niyah we don't have shit over her to help how we look." Kiya mugged her.

Niyah rolled her eyes at there dramatics because to her they didn't look that bad. They all wore some type of pajama pants and a spaghetti strapped shirt.

They had gotten versatile sew-ins a week prior so while P had hers in a messy ponytail. Kiya's was in a lose claw clip and luckily Niyah had gotten bored earlier and did her hair.

It didn't seem that bad but in P and Kiya's eyes it really was. They knew Niyah was only ok with them coming over because she wanted to see Jay and because of that she didn't see how bad they actually looked.

P had a toothpaste stain on her shirt and had on two different socks. Kiya had bleach stains on her pants and only had one sock on. She ain't even know who sock it was!

"Y'all are being over dramatic." Niyah rolled her eyes hanging up and texting them to come anyways so that P and Kiya wouldn't say anything.

She knew that once they arrived it didn't matter cause they were probably going to get into it but she knew the boys wouldn't allow them to ignore them or shut down for long.

"We can do too much but if they pull up ik some." P mumbled observing her red left arm. She meant it with her whole heart. She thought it was weird for her to even invite them knowing P and Kiya weren't happy with the way they looked.

"Kiya the mac & cheese ready for you to finish it." P mumbled swapping places with her and going to finish the chicken. "Anyways back to the video. What sports have y'all played?" Niyah called out.

"We've done Soccer, Track, Dance, and Volleyball." Kiya answered. "Where are you all from. You have accents?" P read furrowing her brows. "Accents? I thought we talked regular, but we all from atlanta." Niyah answered with a chuckle.

"What's a pet peeve of y'all's?" P read aloud. They all took a moment to think before answering. "I personally hate being ignored or mf's acting different when other people are around." Niyah spoke first making kiya side eye her cause she literally was just doing the same thing.

Right before kiya spoke the sound of the door being knocked on caught their attention. "I got it!" Niyah quickly went to open it before P or Kiya could say anything.

"She finna blow me." Kiya mumbled continuing to make the mac and cheese. Shortly afterwards Niyah returned with Jay, Kani, and Kai following.

P took a deep breath as to not curse her out knowing Niyah was the more sensitive one. "Wassup y'all." Jay greeted to which Kiya waved and P ignored.

Kai caught onto her having an attitude pretty fast seeing as he'd heard the conversation exchange over the phone. He walked over to her stepping behind her watching as she stir the corn on the cob before sprinkling a bit of sugar in the water.

"So yeen see us come in?" He questioned her. She turned to stare at him making sure to lock eyes as she did so. Her annoyed face let him know everything he needed to. She did see she just chose not to speak.

"Fuck you gotta attitude fa? P ain't none wrong with what you got on." He straight faced her leaning against the counter. "That's not the point. I, Myself am not confident with the way i look and Niyah took the initiative to still invite y'all over. That's weird ash." She spoke louder than normal so that Niyah could hear her.

"Omg y'all are doing too much it's not that serious!" She mugged P and Kiya. "Baby i hadn't even said shit so hoe don't raise yo fuck ass voice at me cause you wanna do dumb shit and expect us not to feel some type of way!" Kiya yelled back.

"And bitch it is that serious. It's weird asf that you told them to come over knowing we don't- matter a fact." P cut herself off going to the sink and grabbing a cup of water and dipping two of her fingers in some cooking oil.

Kai watched her confused but unlike the others quickly caught on to what she was doing when she made her way over to Niyah. P smeared the oil onto her shirt knowing it would stain and took the water splashing a little in her hair.

Not enough for her to be wet but enough to cause her hair to mess up. "Now we twins bitch." P sat the cup down before making her way back to what she was doing.

"Solane! What the fuck bro!" Niyah screamed mugging her. "Oh don't worry you don't look that bad" Kiya spoke sarcastically also turning to continue making the mac & cheese.

"Y'all get on my fucking nerves bro." Niyah mumbled going to the bathroom to clean herself up. "If y'all gone be in the kitchen y'all needa come up out them jackets and hoodies. Take y'all shoes off and wash your hands." Kiya informed.

"You swear you somebody momma." kani chuckled following kai and jay into the living room to take their stuff off. "This video is finna be long as fuck." P mumbled walking to stop the recording.

She'd notice the camera had been dying so she was going to hook the other camera up to finish the video. As the boys and jay returned Niyah made her way back into the kitchen.

"Now back to our video, my pet peeve's would be unnecessarily lying or obsessive spitting." Kiya spoke as kani snaked one arm around her. "Bitch you're a pathological liar shut up." Niyah rolled her eyes making Kiya side eye her.

"Shut up hoe!" She went to throw a spatula at her but Kani stopped her placing it back down. "You so violent." He said chuckling.

"Anyways mine would have to be unnecessary loud noises and people being aggy in general." P shrugged. "Youn like loud noises regardless of if it necessary or not." Kai added make her mug him.

"That comment wasn't needed." She pointed at him with the greasy tongs. "Finish cooking that chicken." He bucked at her causing her to fake flinch. "I am done dickhead." She turned the stove off taking the plate of chicken and placing it on the island.

Kiya checked on the mac and cheese that was now in the oven. "Niyah you turned the corn off? Kiya questioned. "Mmhm, ok the next question is when will yall next vlog be?" She looked up from the Ipad.

"We actually recording one tomorrow because afterwards we gonna be busy with dancing for homecoming." She informed them. "What y'all doing tomorrow?" Kani questioned seeing as Kiya never mentioned anything.

"We're going to brunch then to get our nails did. We were also thinking about going to the selfie museum..." P trailed off in thought towards the end of her sentence.

"I wanna come." Jay said trying to grab a piece of chicken but Kiya popped her hand. "Y'all can come if we go to the selfie museum and we could even do dinner, but nails and brunch is girl time." Niyah informed making them nod.

"Ok uhm Are y'all in relationships? No we're not." P read before answering. The boys and jay side eyed her making her mug them back. "Baby we is single! Fuck out my face!" She rolled her eyes making Kiya chuckle.

"What's funny?" he mugged her making her laugh harder. " It's not but like-" she tried explaining but his serious face was just so funny to him. "Move bruh." he pushed her when she tried to grab onto him.

"Ok ok. Uhm but yea we're single we talking to sb though." Kiya corrected when she calmed down. Kani side eyed her but didn't say anything.

"No cause i'm ready to eat." P frowned. She hated that they agreed to wait till everything was done. She ain't even like macaroni. "Literally hoe, fuck that macaroni." Kiya went to grab a plate.

"That's ghetto asf." Niyah shook her head. "Kiya yo mom's calling." Kani held her phone out to her. "Lemme see. Hello?" she grabbed it answering.

"We waiting on the macaroni to get done. Well i don't know what you want me to do cause it's not done. Don't nobody have no attitude you're getting mad at me cause all the food not done and you not finna talk to me any kind of way." She scrunched her face up.

Jay looked surprised at the way she was talking to her mom. P and Niyah weren't fazed because they knew how Kiya's mom was. She always made a point to pick on her especially because out of all her kids kiya refused to let her disrespect her.

"Ok ma. I ain't even say nothing you tryna argue. Well stop talking cause imma reply regardless. Oh. Bye." She rolled her eyes tossing her phone onto the counter.

"Why you talking to your moms like that." kani pinched her side. "Ouu Sekani that shi hurt nd cause she always tryna get buck wimme." she rubbed her side. He shook his head removing her hand and replacing it with his.

"Get your ass on somewhere you just wanna feel me up." She smiled shying away from his touch. "Atleast you know." Kani smirked causing everyone to laugh.

"Ouuu i want some nutella." P suddenly said. "You been saying that for the longest." Kai furrowed his brows. "I knowwww. I gotta go to the store man." She sighed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Take Me Par Uncovered_hits

Roman pour Adolescents

261K 8.3K 39
Read to find out
132K 4.1K 36
' 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'
275 8 7
Based on True events🤍🤍