๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

15

6.5K 411 49
By backwoodfairy

a lil time skip 🤭 cause honestly i'm just ready for the baby to be here

30 weeks pregnant

storm azure cyprus

"your so fuckin stubborn, nigga just pick a name." cortez said and i flipped him off.

"ion like nun of them, y'all thought of weak ass names." i said and heard him and bronx groan.

"get somebody else to do it." he said and i mugged them.

"fine i will bastards...can't believe y'all doing y'all nephew like this." i said shaking my head.

"boy you being picky as hell over his name and we've went through like 30 sumn." bronx said and i sighed.

"i don't know i just ain't heard one i like yet.." i mumbled pouting.

"you've talked to daesyn?" bronx asked and i rolled my eyes.

"i don't even know why his name falling out yo fuckin mouth right now." i spat.

"you never told us what happened when you went over there." cortez said and i groaned.

"he was tryna talk to me and i went over there and micah and d3 was there- but he ain't tell me memia was there and i instantly got mad and was like i'm finna go

and he was saying he don't see why cause she gonna be around our son, and i said no the fuck she not anddd he tried to grip my arm hard as fuck but micah stepped in.

then d3 quickly took me back outside cause memia ass was tryna argue wit me and shit, and he kept saying just chill and not stress cause the baby." i said and watched their faces scrunch up.

"on god, i'm finna beat that nigga ass. why the fuck he tryna put his hands on you?" bronx said getting up and pulled up his pants.

"bronx you don't-"

"you might as well just let him have it." cortez said as bronx searched for his keys.

"he ain't gonna find them..." cortez whispered.

i sighed shaking my head,"welllll i gotta appointment so i'll see y'all..." i mumbled getting up and went to my room.

i slipped on a pair of slides and put on a jacket, i picked up my phone and checked my notifications.

i saw daesyn called me so i rolled my eyes before calling him back.

"bruh you really on bullshit, i swear to fuckin god.  you hanging out wit my homeboy and shit but won't talk to your own baby daddy." he said into the phone as soon as he answered.

"you can really get off my phone wit that dumb shit, i've hanged wit d3 twice the day at the mall and the other time he was hanging wit my homeboys along wit micah.

you was choosing to go and be memia and i let you the fuck, i'm not finna beg you to act right draco foreal. i couldn't even truly be upset we was never truly together." i said as i sat on my bed and rubbed my stomach.

"bruh just lemme come over and we can talk foreal."

"i gotta appointment." i said.

"and you ain't fuckin tell me? you foul as fuck strom." he said laughing.

"okay." i said then hung up.

ain't finna stress me.

᯽᯽᯽

"what she say?" d3 asked as he looked at my ultrasound photos.

i ended up at daesyn's house after my appointment cause he swear we needed to talk foreal but he couldn't make it to the appointment.

so now i'm at his house wit micah and d3, and only god knows where daesyn is.

"she said i needed to stop stressing, and just relax these next few weeks until my c-section."  i said as i lifted my jacket and rubbed my stomach.

"when i look down while standing up i can't even see my feet anymore." i said and heard micah laugh.

"i think that's cause neph covering em." he said flicking my belly button and i mugged him.

"you and my brother get on my nerves doing that." i said shaking my head.

"so...what you think you and daesyn gonna do?" micah asked and i noticed his eyes slightly shift to d3 when he asked the question.

"co-parent...it's like he tryna have some kinda toxic relationship wit me and ion want no parts of that. him and memia can keep that shit foreal." i said and sighed.

was i a lil down cause of how daesyn was acting? definitely. but i had to get over it, you can't force someone to change.

"you know we here for you, no matter what happen." i heard d3 say and i nodded my head.

"umm...can we order wings?" i asked and they laughed.

"sure, what kind you want?" micah asked getting on his phone.

"mild with extra extra ranch, can i get a 12 piece? and a side of large fries- i'll send you the money." i quickly added and he waved me off.

"i got it." he said while tapping at his phone.

i lowly groaned feeling pressure at the bottom of my stomach,"you ight?" d3 asked and i nodded my head massaging the spot.

"my nurse told me i was gonna start feeling pressure, she said i should only get concerned if it's painful or to the point i can't move." i quickly said and i felt his hand on top of mines.

"lemme do it." he suggested and i eyed him but let him massage the area.

not gonna lie- his hand felt good against my stomach and the baby must've agreed.

he started kicking and i watched d3 smile,"alright now." micah said breaking the moment and i laughed as d3 smacked his lips.

"hush, nigga." d3 said mugging micah while he laughed.

d3 stopped massaging my stomach but kept his hand there and honestly i didn't complain.

this is gonna be wrong and cause more drama...i know d3 has some kinda feelings for me and i don't wanna be entertaining that due to the fact they homeboys

"aye? why it's a dude delivering food?" i heard daesyn's voice and i rolled my eyes before carefully moving d3's hand.

"ion wanna hear him bitching..." i mumbled to d3 and he just nodded his head before getting on his phone.

"it's for storm." micah said and daesyn's eyes went to me and i saw memia behind him with bags in her hand.

she ain't doing shit but running him dry...

"why he here?" memia asked looking me up and down.

"chill out and go to the bedroom." daesyn said as i eyed her back.

"but-"

"what the fuck i just say?"

she huffed before listening to what he said,"can y'all go? i'll text y'all later?" he asked looking between micah and d3.

"come on nigga." micah said getting up, i watched d3 glare at daesyn as almost if it was a warning before getting up.

micah grabbed my food from daesyn and sat it in my lap before leaving with d3 behind him.

d3 glanced back at me and tapped his phone that was in his pocket,"so listen..." daesyn started as i checked my phone.

d3: if he start being too aggressive or act like he finna get physical, call one of us storm.

you liked 'if he start being too aggressive or act like he finna get physical, call one of us storm'

"i know like what i originally wanted between us...ain't been going how i planned i've been slacking on coming to the appointments and what not.." he said and i just stared at him as he spoke.

"okay...ion know what you want me to say draco-"

"bruh i've let you pass wit that shit, stop calling me my damn street name." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"okay daesyn, i know that you and memia still clearly got some kinda fuckin attachment and i don't want no parts in that bullshit...and i'm telling you now i surely don't want her around our son, especially not by herself.

i don't my son around no weird ass people or energy- i've already been told by my nurse today i need to keep my stress levels down. but it's like you just wanna be on some weird toxic shit and i'm not doing it." i vented and watched as daesyn chewed on his lip.

"storm i still fuck wit you man- ion know what happened along the way-"

"ion wanna hear nun else or no bullshit ass excuse daesyn, you grown as fuck doing lil boy shit." i said getting up and grabbed my food.

"i get that storm, i never meant to hurt you.."

"first you did it to your girlfriend at the time by cheating on her...with me now i'm pregnant and it seemed you were finna change but i should've known it wouldn't have lasted foreal." i said shaking my head.

"i'm just the person you used to cheat on your girlfriend...and it seems y'all back together or working on sumn."

"storm i was attracted you-"

was.

"draco! i need helpppp!" i heard memia whine from upstairs and i rolled my eyes.

"bye daesyn." i said grabbing my keys and headed for the front door.

i left before he could say another word and i saw d3 and micah standing at d3's car talking.

i ignored and went to my car swallowing the lump in my throat as tears filled my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.8K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...
90.3K 3.8K 27
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.
607K 21.6K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
136K 5.3K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople