𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π€π”π“π˜ πŽπ… πŽπ”...

By brownskin_nelle

Janelle, an obestric&gynecology doctor crosses paths with an uprising athelete, Nehemiah Love, who is a Quate... More

00|π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
01| 𝙢𝙰𝙼𝙴 π™³π™°πšˆ 𝙰𝙽𝙳 πš†π™΄π™³π™³π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™±π™΄π™»π™»πš‚
02|πš‚π™΄π™²π™Ύπ™½π™³ π™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Άπš‚
03|πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπ™³ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄πš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™²π™·π™°πšπ™Ό?
04|π™΅π™»π™Ύπš†π™΄πšπš‚, π™΅π™»π™Ύπš†π™΄πšπš‚ 𝙰𝙽𝙳 π™Όπ™Ύπšπ™΄ π™΅π™»π™Ύπš†π™΄πšπš‚
05|𝙾𝙽𝙴 π™³π™°πšƒπ™΄ π™³π™Ύπš†π™½, π™Ώπ™»π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ πšƒπ™Ύ 𝙢𝙾
06|𝙢𝙾𝙳-π™Άπ™Έπš…π™΄π™½ πš‚π™Έπ™Άπ™½πš‚
07|πš†π™Έπ™»π™» πšˆπ™Ύπš„ 𝙱𝙴 π™Όπšˆ...
08|π™»π™°πšƒπ™΄ π™½π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ πš…π™Έπ™±π™΄πš‚
09|𝙱𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴 πš‚πšƒπš„π™³πšˆ&π™³π™Έπ™½π™½π™΄πšπš‚
10|π™΅π™Ύπ™Ύπšƒπ™±π™°π™»π™»&π™΅π™°π™Όπ™Έπ™»πšˆ
11|π™·πš„πšπšƒ 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴 π™·πš„πšπšƒ 𝙿𝙴𝙾𝙿𝙻𝙴
12|π™΅πšπ™΄π™΄
13|𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™³π™°πšˆπš‚
14|𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄ 𝙽𝙾 πš‚π™΄π™΄
15| πšƒπ™΄π™Όπ™Ώπšƒπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚
16|𝙽𝙴𝙾-πš‚π™Ύπš„π™» π™½π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπš‚
18|π™»π™°πš‰πšˆ π™³π™°πšˆπš‚πŸŒš
19|πšœπš˜πš•πš˜
20|π™·πš˜πšœπš™πš’πšπšŠπš•πšœ
21|πššπšžπšŽπšœπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
22| π™Όπš›&π™Όπš›πšœ
23|π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπš’πš–πš˜πš˜πš—

17|π™²π™·π™Έπš…π™°π™»πšπšˆ

2.1K 133 10
By brownskin_nelle

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘
------------------------------------------------------------

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

------------------------------------------------------------

Amour🤍

Pslams 46:5 "God is within her, she will not fail"
Good morning mamas🤍check your account and bathroom. I love you

2 Thessalonians 3:16 " Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."

Good morning baby, have a great day today! I love you more🤍

𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀 she woke up from Nehemiah, before she got up though, Janelle prayed and read her Bible. Once she got up and stretched her body, she walked into her bathroom immediately cheesing at the plethroa of notes stuck onto her bathroom mirror but at the flowers that sat on her counter. White hydrangea's and peonies to be specific.

Janelle snapped a quick picture of the flowers and started to read the notes which made her smile even bigger than she originally was, if that was even possible.

"I love the way you smile no matter the circumstances."

"God hand-picked you for me and I couldn't be more appreciative."

"I love you forever and always. It's me and you 7L"

"Future Mrs Janelle Love, I cannot wait for the chapters that we will write and read together."

"Hurry up and get your beautiful self into the shower before you're late for work princess. I love you."

"I love you Janelle."

Janelle giggled and brushed her teeth before hopping into the shower with a big grin still over the moon at Nehemiah's chivalry. She quickly creamed herself with cocoa butter and touched up on the edges of her goddess braids before applying vaseline and clear brow gel so she at least looked presentable.

Janelle got dressed into her black scrubs today, each day, a different colour of scrubs were to be worn. Janelle quickly ate her fruit salad prepared the night before and had taken her multi-vitamins for the day before walking to her 2020 Nardo Grey BMW M340i and warming up her car and selecting a song before she began to drive. Before she took off, she prayed over her and Nehemiah's day and prayed that they would manage to make it home safely after their busy day.

Pink + White by Frank Ocean played in her car as Janelle drove off safely and sped her way to work seeing she had only twenty-five minutes to clock in and get situated before she takes on many patients that day.

❦︎

Janelle sat in her operating office finished with her morning set of patients. She checks the time on her apple watch and realises that she's off on a break in the next five minutes. She takes that time to sanitise her office quickly and lock it up and made her way to the staff room where her belongings are in a specified locker.

Janelle took her things and notified her boss that she off on an hour and a half break and hops into her car playing Lady by D'angelo to make her way to suprise Nehemiah. She pulls up at the stadium where he's training and greets the security guards thanking them for opening the door for her.

Walking straight to the field, she watches the boys wrap up their session to eat and digest until they go over plays. Janelle stands on the side and watches Nehemiah with a smile on her face, she snaps a quick photo of him and makes it her new lockscreen.

Coach walks up to Janelle and embraces her into a tight hug and they begin to have a conversation and joke about until multiple overgrown bodies run their way. The team greets Janelle in which she returns and turns to Nehemiah and smiles at him. He smiles back at her before he returns his attention back to Coach who was finishing up their first session.

Once Coach was done, Nehemiah pecks Janelle on the lips multiple times and makes it known that he was going to take a speedy shower and get back to her. She took this time to answer emails  and messages that went unnoticed.

Janelle scheduled to visit her siblings and their families the weekend arriving and wondered if Nehemiah would like to accompany her.

"Hey princess." Nehemiah spoke pulling her into a hug making her sigh in relaxation. His hugs were the best part about him due to his muscular arms and warm chest. "Hey handsome." Janelle replied poking out her lips for him to kiss which he did. He took ahold of her bag and hand and walked hand in hand to her car where he opened the passenger door for her to let her sit.

They drove to a new mexican restaurant and ordered tacos, fajitas and buritos to go and ate it comfortably in her car. Janelle's legs went over the car console and were softly caressed by Nehemiah, he loved her manicured feet and found them pretty and tolerable.

"How's work been so far?" Nehemiah asked biting into the taco Janelle fed him. "It's been calm today, not many patients but it has been productive you?"

"Training is killing me baby, my back and shoulders hurt so bad." Nehemiah groaned making her pout. "I'm sorry, you want a massage?" Janelle offered feeding him another peice. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all." Janelle shook her head pecking his forehead. She checked the time on her watch and had gotten an email notification, she checked it and her boss notified her that there was no need to return to the clinic as the remainder of her patients either cancelled or rebooked for another day. Janelle sighed in relief and cuddled into Nehemiah watching him finish his food.

❦︎

Nehemiah groaned in pleasure as Janelle sat on top of him doing wonders.

For his back of course.

She sat on his bottom and massaged at his back and shoulders with raw shea butter she'd gotten from Ghana herself and pressed into Miah's tensed muscles. Whilst massaging him, Janelle snuck a few kisses at his back just because and continued as if she'd done nothing.

"Get that shoulder blade." He moaned out liking the way she caressed and drove out the kink that was situated there. To say this him groaning and whimpering didn't turn her on was a complete lie but Janelle continued to brush it off.

Sexual temptation was no joke.

Janelle snuck another kiss at his shoulder blade and continued to massage it and then moved to his low back where Nehemiah practically had an orgasm in the way her hands moved so delicately.

"Girl I love you so much more for this." He sighed getting even more comfortable. By the time Janelle was done and placed all the oils away, she stared at Nehemiah's face now taking notice that he'd fallen asleep. She chuckled and placed a blanket over themselves once she laid directly on his back to join him in for a nap too.

"Father Lord I thank you for allowing me and Nehemiah to make it home safely. I pray that any weapons formed against us shall not prosper and we continue to praise your almighty name as I pray, Amen." Janelle prayed aloud.

"Amen." Nehemiah grumbled out and quickly went back to sleep whilst Janelle was slowly slipping into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

II. By S O P H

Non-Fiction

2.3K 46 52
Same H.E.R. Different H.I.M Read H.I.M & H.E.R first before reading this story
3.5K 90 33
πŸ€ͺread to find out
7.7K 447 40
Cristiano Christ Cameron is a good example of being a bad boy; he's irresponsible, disrespectful, selfish, and notorious. He doesn't care about anyon...
794K 34.1K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...