~Happy Ever After ~ A royal B...

By _Eggo_Waffle_

People normally say "peasants and royalty can't be together" well I disagree... A lot actually. credits to w... More

Just info for the story
Meeting (but different)
Chapter 3
She knows
Another meeting
Another Meeting {Ranboo POV}
An interesting day
VERY KOOL A/N
"Fun day I guess" (Ranboo's version)
Meeting At That Forest Spot
Little itsy bitsy book update
Another Day, Another Aimsey slay

Meeting

113 8 6
By _Eggo_Waffle_

-Tubbo's POV-

"I SAID NO! GET YOU ASS BACK TO YOUR ROOM!" damn these people hate me.

I close door behind me "All I asked was to walk around the garden!" I said half yelling. "maybe the reason dad said no is that its 9:00 PM." Dream said calmly. "MaYbE." I say mockingly "yeah, now get to bed I'm tired."  "Fine" Dream was my older brother and he was pretty tired and he is scary when he gets mad so I just had to deal with it.

- 1 hour later (10:25) -

I roll around in my bed annoyed, and I check to see if my brother is asleep... oh, he's dead asleep geez he wasn't THAT tired was he? anyways. I slowly creep to my window and climb out, it wasn't that far of a distance to the ground and the entrance was blocked by guards anyways, I slowly made my way to the garden and sat by some flowers.

I looked at the forest and saw a glowing light... Like a lantern or something.

I walked in the forest, close to the light and peeked my head over a tree.. I saw a tall looking kid holding a book with a light right next to him

"Hello..?" I say. I see the boy look around in shock. He stands up and holy shit he's tall and he looks around the trees. "Hello?" He Says shivering.

"What are you doing here?" I say walking around the tree.

The boy looks at me in shock "I just wanted to-, Oh! Your apart of the royal family, right?" The boy says. "yeah, I am.." "Please don't turn me in.." the boy says. " Oh of course not! You have to tell me why your here though..."

________________________________________________________________________________

287 words

did you like the first chapter! it was a bit short, but I wanted some suspense I hope you liked it for now! And I'll see you on the next chapter! ~Eggo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 11.4K 27
Karlnapity book cuz I feel there isn't enough :/ first book ever :D Swearing Bit of fighting
41.3K 559 20
Hey guys this is my first story, this book will contain some off the dsmp members. This book will also contain some swearing and abuse, if there is a...
7.4K 217 26
**DISCLAIMER** Everything until chapter 18 is all old writing from before! Runaway bench trio + adopted by SBI au,what a great mix! _________________...
35.9K 655 23
Hello! So, this is my first book! so, Yay! I found the picture on pintrest, if you're on here. feel free to send the link so I can credit you! And...