𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✩ 𝗦𝗛𝗨...

By bellalovesfantasy

⚠︎ 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖤 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁.𝐏 𝟐 ⚠︎ ⚠︎ (𝑯𝑬/𝑯... More

𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✯ 𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖪 2
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

58 2 0
By bellalovesfantasy

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I mean , shouldn't we be burning incense or something?" Nakia asked , putting the herb mixture together.

Shuri smiled and shook her head playfully.(Y/N) was at edge of the bed and was looking at her.
"Hey , you alright?" He asked holding her hand.She nodded , smiling at him as they both caressed eachother's hands and let go.

"Only Bast knows how the ancestors will make it to this lab." Nakia said walking over to Shuri with the bowl of liquid.

Shuri then laid down as (Y/N) was now by her head and Riri was beside him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to bury you?" Nakia asked Shuri.

"No.Need you to have acess to my chest , just in case I go through cardiac arrest." Shuri said and (Y/N) held her hand again and squeezed it.

"Cardiac Arrest?" Riri asked looking up at (Y/N) and Nakia."She's joking." (Y/N) and Nakia looked at Riri sadly "Right?Right?"Riri asked getting worried.

"Allow this Heart-Shaped Herb to give you the strength of the Black Panther and take you to the Ancestral Plane." Nakia started and brought the bowl to her mouth.

" Ramonda.We beg of you , come to your daughter. " Nakia , then placing the liquid into Shuri's mouth as Shuri cheeks turned purple.

Shuri woke up , but she wasn't in the lab , she was underwater.She looked around until she realized and swam up to the surface.

She came out of the water and sat on one of the bars.She was in a white dress and she looked around the area and she was now in the council room.

Shuri got up and looked at the thorne and saw something peaking up and it seemed to be hair.

She walked slowly around the throne to see properly."Mother?" She asked.

When she walked she then saw someone who she truly was not expecting.Erik Stevens , also known as Killmonger and N'Jadaka.

"N'Jadaka." Shuri said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Lil' cousin." He said.

"How?" She asked him.

"How is never as important as why , right?" He responded , bringing back what Namor said to her previously."You chose me."

"Impossible.I would never choose you." She replied.

"Why did you take the Herb?"

"To see my family." She answered."No , that's bullshit." He said , beginning to stand up.

"You didn't believe the Ancestral Plane was real , did you?" Erik asked , walking toward her.

"No." She answered him.

"So , why did you take it then?You don't have to lie to me."

"So I can be strong." " Strong to do what?" He began to walk again.She didn't reply.

"See?We're more alike than you think.I took it to avenge my ancestors too." He stated , walking past her , looking around.

"I'm nothing like you.You took it for yourself , then destroyed the rest.Unworthy King." She told him.Erik tilted his head in annoyance "Afraid of being replaced.Just a coward." Shuri continued.

"No." He turned around , becoming angry "I had the courage to do what was necessary to change Wakanda." He said angrily.

"How many people like your scientist did Wakanda protect before I took the throne?Cowards.That was the Panthers that came before me , and before T'Challa." He stated.

"Don't mention my brother.You're the reason why he's dead." She snapped at him as the area began to burn.

"You burnt the Herb , left us with no protector.Then Namor struck and killed my mother.Their blood is on your hands." She spoke , getting upset.

"That ain't on me.And don't you dare take that away from your mother."He said now beginning to walk around her."She sacraficed her life to protect a young girl from a lost tribe."

"Your father , he was a hypocrite.He would've killed that girl.Shit , he killed his own brother."He said still walking around her.

"T'Challa was too noble.He let the man who murdered your father live.And here you stand."He was now standing infront of her.

"Are you gonna be noble like your brother or take  are of buisness...like me?" He asked Shuri.

Shuri jumped out of the sleep she was in and Nakia and (Y/N) held her hands.

"Are you okay?" Nakia asked her , looking at her.

"Hey hun , you alright?" (Y/N) asked caressing her amrs , looking at her worridly.

"Who did you see?" Nakia asked and Shuri then looked at Nakia.

Shuri then shaked off their hands "No one." She answered , then coming off the bed.

" Whats going on? " Nakia asked as Shuri walked around.

"I failed.It didn't work." She said.

"Hey , Shuri."

Shuri then slammed a table in distress and wiped her face with her hands as he was frustrated.Everyone looked at her with puzzled looks on their faces.

"They abandoned me." Shuri said walking over to Nakia.

"They would never do that." Nakia tried to reason"I did everything I was supposed to do.I recreated the Herb." Shuri argued , getting louder.(Y/N) looked at his lover worriedly as she was arguing.

"I just did your stupid ritual and for what?!" She aksed agressively "Relax." Nakia said softly.

"Why didn't they come for me?"

"Just Relax." Nakia said trying to calm her down but Shuri pushed her away.

Shuri punched a Dora Milaje suit and it went flying and hit the wall hard and the wall had cracks on it.

Nakia , (Y/N) and Riri looked at Shuri in total shock."Shit!" They all said at the same time.

Shuri looked at her hand in shock as well at what she just did.

"Can I get some of that too?" Riri asked looking at (Y/N) and Nakia who both then looked at her , still with a shocking look on their faces at what was happening.

Nakia then walked over to Shuri who was still looking at her hands as she was slowly lowering them down.

"I think...You are going to need a suit." Nakia said looking at the wall and then looking back at Shuri who still had a very shocked look on her face.

Shuri was in her lab , alone and was looking at two Black Panther helmets that was on a desk infront of her . Previously worn by the other Black Panthers.

She then walked over to another table and it revealed a new Black Panther helmet.

She looked at it , and then picked it up with both hands.

She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them , looking at the new helmet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.8K 30
"𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤" 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩, 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘈𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘴�...
1.8K 60 7
A collection of short stories and one-shots involving the King of Wakanda.
42.4K 1.7K 28
"They said the sunsets in Wakanda were the most beautiful thing in the world, but as I sat there watching the sunset right in front of me, I just cou...
21.8K 412 10
This story is about Bucky Barnes and his other best friend Ramona. Welcome to the next installment of "A Buddy Companion." Ramona have been living in...