𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"There are more people coming from the city." One of the elders said in the home of M'Baku , Jabariland , the throne room.

"They need more space." M'Baku commneted."So what? You are visitors.It is a wonder how anything gets done with you people."

M'Baku was about to speak until he heard something and looked up.The opening of the building on top showed a Royal Talon appearing above it.

Everyone looked up and then saw it open up and a figure came out of it.The figure then landed and it appeared to be a Black Panther suit.Everyone looked at it in shock.

The Black Panther suit turned and looked at people before the mask came off and it revealed Princess Shuri.

"The Princess!" One of the elders said in shock.

M'Baku then got up from his throne as Shuri and M'Baku make serious eye contact for a momnet.

Shuri walked closer to M'Baku as he adjusted his hand before they both took their hands and did a arm wrestle.The Jabari Tribe did a chant as they did so.

Shuri smirked as M'Baku realized that she was beginning to win.Both their hands were shaking and Shuri then won the arm wrestle as M'Baku held her arm.

M'Baku looked around before speaking "She has done!" He then raised her hand.

"The Black Panther lives!" He shouted as evryone cheered and did chants.

"Namor believes Wakanda is on her knees.Our Queen murdered.Our Capital destroyed." Shuri started as she was making a speech to the people in the room.

"He believes we have no protector.But now...now is our time to strike." She finished.

"How , when we don't even know how to find him?" An Elder asked.

"We'll bring Namor to us."Shuri stated "Here , again?" Another Elder asked "No.A distant location at sea." Shuri replied.

"All right.Let's say this does work."M'Baku spoke up.Shuri moved to face him.

"Assuming we can kill this man who can fly and is potentially as strong as the Hulk...is murdering him the right solution?" He asked , looking at everyone.

"You were calling for his head when his only crime was intimidation." An Elder added in."What has changed , Lord M'Baku?" An female elder asked.

"His soldiers did not call him General or King.They call him K'uk'ulkan." M'Baku stated.