informed consent | short stor...

By alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... More

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
home for christmas - part two
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
getaway
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

harry's birthday - part one

12.9K 181 228
By alisonfelix

Word count: 24,100

_________________

"Hazel..." Mia murmured, a frown etched between her brows as she scratched her jaw softly, "this doesn't seem right."

Hazel rushed through the apartment before groaning, "I told you, that's the recipe. It's my grandma's and it's real good."

"And those measurements are correct?" Mia checked again before swallowing, her eyes zeroing in on the numbers, "Because that's a lot of butter."

"This pie got my granddad to propose to her, the more butter the better! That's what she used to say." Hazel replied, "Mia, I promise it's gonna be good."

Mia nibbled het lip as she carefully read over the recipe again. She had done so a dozen times, wanting to make sure her dyslexia wasn't fooling her. It was Harry's birthday tomorrow and tonight, him and Mia were going out to dinner.

And she wanted to make a dessert. Her cheeks flamed at knowledge that she very much planned on also being his dessert, but she also wanted to make something. Mia was quite an alright cook, but she wasn't the best baker. The few times she had tried to bake, it turned out horrible.

But tonight, she was trying. And then Hazel said she had this insanely good recipe from her grandma. So here Mia was, in the kitchen, wearing an apron and having a lot of issues in believing this could turn out okay.

The story of Hazel's grandparents was heartwarming, and Mia's eyes darted to the ring Harry had gifted her on Christmas. It was by the sink as she took it off to start baking.

Hazel was quickly zipping up her second boot and Mia tilted her head to the side, "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah," Hazel breathed, "told you I have that date with this Taylor-girl."

Mia put the recipe down and frowned deeper, "You mean that girl you met on Tinder and that you've never talked to on the phone or facetimed with?"

Hazel swallowed and shrugged, "Yes. Do I look cute?"

Mia glanced her over, seeing the flared light blue jeans and the black jumper Hazel wore. She had put effort into her hair and swapped her glasses for contacts. She rolled her lips together to spread her pink chapstick, waiting for Mia's approval.

Mia sighed and nodded, "Yes, you look very pretty. But... I mean, is this safe? You sort of don't know who this person is."

"Mia." Hazel chuckled, "It's going to be just fine."

Mia leaned her hip against the countertop and crossed her arms, "But how do you know that? It might as well be like... a fifty year old man. It could be dangerous."

"We're meeting in a public place."

"I just..." Mia nibbled her lip, "I don't know, it sounds dangerous."

Hazel softly rolled her eyes and Mia frowned, "I just don't trust this."

"Mia," Hazel whined, opening up the closet in the hallway to pick out a scarf – one she borrowed from Mia apparently – "I really like this girl. We've been talking for weeks."

"And she's from around?"

"Yeah, she's a student too. She's like... two years older than us. Look, it's going to be just fine, Mia. I'll be fine." Hazel tried to reassure her.

Mia exhaled a defeated sigh, knowing she couldn't persuade Hazel in finding out a little more about this Taylor before arranging a meeting with her. She nibbled her lip in thought again, "Okay. But can you share your location?"

"You sound like my mum."

"Hey." Mia frowned, feeling slightly hurt. Hazel flicked her eyes up with a guilty look on her face, "Sorry." She muttered, "Look, I'm just excited about this. She seems so nice, and she's really hot. If she stands me up or someone else arrives, I'll be back in like thirty minutes. You'll know."

Mia found it hard to understand that Hazel could just blindly trust people like that. Mia felt like she was a lot more reserved herself, but she also had to keep in mind how much more open Hazel was in general. She was bubbly, a social butterfly and friends with everyone.

"Okay." Mia eventually mumbled, "Have fun."

Hazel shot her a beaming smile, "I will! Good luck with the pie!"

Mia was about to respond but Hazel was already out the door. She closed her mouth again and kept her eyes on the door in thought, still leaning against the countertop as she was left in silence. Since making arrangements in her school schedule, Mia had Fridays off. It was still new to her to have this extra day and she usually spent it studying, but today she had other plans.

She wanted to surprise Harry.

He was turning twenty-one and was now still in his class. After that, he'd come to her place and they'd leave for dinner together. He thought Mia was just behind her desk with her nose in the books, or perhaps in the library. Mia had no idea that Harry's thoughts had revolved around Mia all day.

As they mostly did, to be honest.

Harry looked forward to their night together a lot. Since adapting to the new rhythm of their new semester, they had been spending a little less time together. Both Harry and Mia had more work with school but tried to spend their days studying together and tried to make the most out of their weekends, while also balancing time with friends.

After Mia's intense breakdown a few weeks ago, quite a lot had changed. Mia had therapy sessions on a regular basis and had finally told her professors about her dyslexia. Harry had been by her side throughout that, holding a gentle hand on her back as Mia struggled in admitting her diagnosis.

But she had been pleasantly surprised in the response. They gave her a few different ways of following along her classes and told her she could take her exams in a separate room where the words were printed in larger letters to make it easier on her.

And Harry felt incredibly proud of her. Listening to her saying how she struggled in college to the people who could actually help her, lifted a weight off of both their shoulders. Not only did Mia have more free time to get through everything and did she have certain helpful things, it eased Harry tremendously to know that Mia felt more at ease. He never ever wanted to see her so broken again as the night he got Hazel's call.

Harry impatiently played with his pen as he listened to their professor for the final class of the day. He was anxious to go see his Mia and start his birthday celebrations. Harry had never truly been one for celebrating his birthday or making it all about him, but he felt excited about spending this birthday with Mia.

They were going out for a nice dinner tonight – Mia's treat – and Harry hoped that afterwards, he'd maybe get another treat. A slight shudder ran through his body. They had been having fun these past few weeks, exploring one another. They had fallen into a habit a little bit, which Harry knew was cause for Mia's comfort, but there was so much more he wanted to try and wanted to do with her.

Usually they spent a long time on foreplay. Harry teased her, whispered filthy things in her ear before sliding his fingers into her panties to find them sticking to her. It got him so arrogant, the way Mia's body responded to him. He'd eat her out next, either lay down between her thighs or urge her to ride his face. It didn't happen often, that she'd have those moments of confidence where she'd actually get on top of him to rock her pussy into his mouth, but when she did... Harry always came just from tasting her.

They'd then have sex, when Mia was as wet and plush for him as possible. In missionary. Mia would claw at him and Harry would grip her hips, slowing down his pace to keep her comfortable and making sure not to hit her too hard. His hips trembled as he tried to keep himself together. He was waiting for the day Mia wanted it a little rougher, but even being close to her like that in missionary made him have orgasms that topped every single one he'd ever had in his life.

And it only got better and better. He swore he passed out last time as he felt her walls rippling around him. Mia was tight and had to try hard to be completely relaxed during sex, which is why it wasn't always as easy for Harry to be inside of her. The overthinking side of Mia took over in moments like that and no matter how hard Harry tried to get her to melt into him, it didn't always work. It also was the cause for Mia not always having an orgasm during sex.

Harry gave her his fingers after that to finish the job and get her to whine out his name as she climaxed, but nothing really topped the feeling of having her come around his cock.

Harry tipped his head to the side with a shaky sigh, shaking his head to himself as he tried to focus on the lecture. He had about an hour to go and his phone was tucked away in his backpack to keep from distracting him. Yet his fingers ached to send her a message, to ask her what she was doing, to ask her if she was excited for the night and to ask her what she was going to wear for him.

His entire chest erupted in heat at the prospect of taking Mia back to the restaurant where they had their first date. Harry felt giddy with butterflies when he remembered that night, and he truly was such a lovesick puppy. The jokes from his friends had died down a little once they realized that Harry being on a fluffy pink cloud these days wasn't a phase. It was his new reality, and the more they witnessed him all smiley and lovey, the happier they felt for him.

It was new for them to see their friend like that. Harry was an affectionate, loving boyfriend to Mia, even in the presence of his friends. They watched him smiling all the time, brushing his lips over her cheek and holding her hand. They watched how soft and gentle he was, how patient and understanding. It was very clear to all of them that Harry had never cared about anything more than he cared about Mia.

Perhaps some of them had doubts with how young they were or how fast it all happened, but none of them would ever speak out those worries to Harry himself, instead letting him enjoy his lovely relationship.

And Harry truly felt like luck was on his side when the professor let them out early of the lecture, as much as thirty minutes early. Apparently he too had prepared for a long weekend and needed to be home sooner, but no one complained. Especially not Harry, who felt his body erupting in butterflies at the thought of going to see his love and surprise her a little earlier.

He hastily grabbed his backpack and mumbled a goodbye to his fellow students before hurrying out of the building. He immediately could lay eyes on Mia's apartment building a little further ahead and he loved how close together they lived.

She was only a short walk away yet he missed her all the time. Harry had been wondering when it was appropriate to ask her to live with him soon, but it was truly all he wanted. Waking up with Mia every day was his own personal heaven. He'd curl himself around her as she laid steady as a rock during the night, pliantly following along however Harry positioned her to be his own personal pillow.

He loved it, feeling her breathe into his neck as she had a hand underneath his shirt to feel his back. And he'd either hold onto her ass or her boobs, cupping her chest lazily as he spooned into her and tangled their legs together.

In moments like those, Harry could cry if he thought about it too much. How happy and at ease he felt. He never knew it was possible to be so in love with another person, who was so perfect for him.

His heart was beating dramatically fast as he near ran up to Mia's building, using his key to let himself in and surprise her.

And boy, was he surprised when he opened up the door.

"Girlfrieeeeend?" He sang softly as he let himself in, alerting Mia of his presence so he didn't scare her too much by barging in unannounced.

Mia was at the kitchen island and Harry's eyes widened at the many ingredients and portions of batter around her. There were multiple bowls, opened up butter packets, flour basically everywhere – including on the tip of her nose and some in her hair. Mia looked a little bewildered and then eventually pouted at the sight of him, "You weren't supposed to be this early." She whined softly.

Harry chuckled as he dropped his key into the little bowl and slid off his backpack, walking over to her. She had a soft flush to her cheeks as she leaned against the countertop, "I haven't even gotten changed yet." She murmured, suddenly embarrassed for the way she was in sweatpants at five in the afternoon.

Her hair was in the usual braid, but was messy and had streaks of flour in it. Harry smiled as he approached her, cupping her cheek, "Hi, m'love. You look so beautiful." He dreamily spoke and Mia bit her lip, pushing up on her toes to press a kiss to his lips, "Hi, boyfriend." She whispered back.

Harry fought the wild butterflies in his stomach before wrapping his arms fully around her form to pull her into him and breathe her in. Fuck, he was so fucking in love.

"Harry," Mia giggled, "you'll get flour all over you!"

"Don't care." He murmured, pecking her temple a few times, "Missed you today."

He pulled back and Mia slid her palms up his chest before resting them on his shoulders, "I did too. Happy birthday." She smiled.

"Thank you." Harry blushed stupidly and Mia giggled, "I promise I have other gifts for you." She apologized immediately, "This one didn't turn out the best."

Harry glanced behind her on the countertop and grinned, "Were you trying to bake for me, sweetheart?"

"I did." Mia sighed, "It's some recipe from Hazel but it failed like twice so... I gave up." Mia refused to turn around again and look at the mess that was her kitchen. The thought alone of flour being literally everywhere made her anxiety spike. She'd do a deep clean in here soon but her fingers were already itching to clean up.

She wrapped her arm around his neck with a soft pout to her lips, Harry's eyes immediately drawn to her jutted out lip as she spoke, "I wanted to surprise you with a dessert tonight." She mumbled. Harry softly squeezed her hip, "That's alright. We can have dessert at the restaurant."

"I was actually going to make a back-up dessert." Mia piped up, "If... if you want that. We can have dessert at the restaurant too. Maybe that's better, actually."

Harry shook his head, "Are you kidding? Of course I'd love for you to make us dessert, silly." He smiled, bumping his nose into hers and getting some flour transferred to his own in the process, "I'd love it. What were you thinking of making? Maybe I can help?"

Mia stared at the bit of flour covering up the hoop in his nostril and nibbled her lip, feeling how his hand slid down to her ass cheekily, "Well," She started, "I basically used up all the ingredients trying to make this stupid pie."

Harry stifled a giggle at her clear frustration and Mia sighed, "So... chocolate covered strawberries?"

He kneaded her ass softly, "Mmm, that sounds amazing." He whispered, brushing his lips over hers, "So good. I think that's perfect, baby."

"Yeah?" Mia bubbled, smiling again at his excitement, "And it's really easy too, I think."

Harry nodded, "I think so too. D'you need any help?"

"No, no, I already got most of it ready."

He patted her ass softly, "Why don't you get started on that and I'll start cleaning up here a little?"

"Harry, it's your birthday." Mia exclaimed with a frown, "You don't have to clean up the mess I made."

He licked his lip as a smirk formed on his mouth. He dipped his head to press a featherlight kiss to her jaw, "Honey, don't you know by now that I love cleaning up your messes, hm?"

Mia's body froze and her eyes widened at the clear innuendo. Her cheeks flamed up as Harry kissed the lobe of her ear, over her little bumblebee piercing. Her breath hitched in her throat as he used the hand on her ass to pull her into him a little more, "Hm?" He urged her.

"O-Okay." Mia puffed out, "You can clean the kitchen."

A laugh rumbled up Harry's chest as he pulled back with a dimpled grin, "You're so cute, m'heart." He kissed her softly, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Mia smiled, bumping her nose into his jaw affectionately before they broke apart. Mia felt jittery as she turned around to start melting the chocolate as Harry moved through the kitchen like he had lived here all his life. He had watched Mia clean enough to know her system, and he tried to do it as she would, knowing she'd just do it again behind his back if it wasn't perfect.

It was things like this that Mia appreciated tremendously. She knew she was a little freaky when it came to cleaning and having a tidy space, but Harry accepted that so easily and just went along with it to ease her. And to Mia, that was part of the way Harry showed her his love.

Harry hummed along softly to the music that was playing as he helped Mia clean up the kitchen as she melted the chocolate on the stove.

"Hazel not here?" He questioned.

Mia shook her head, "No, get this... she's meeting up with someone she met online."

"Oh. Good for her!"

"No, Harry, she's never met this person! They haven't talked on the phone or videochatted, it could be a super creepy person!" Mia exclaimed, wondering why no one understood her concerns. Harry chuckled as he filled up the dishwasher, "Baby, that's called a blind date... they happen all the time. Have you heard from her?"

Mia pouted a little at his easy explanation and checked her phone, feeling her heart warm when she realized Hazel had indeed shared her location, "She's at a coffee bar."

"That's good, right? Means she's having fun."

"I guess." Mia murmured, "I just hope she's being safe. This person could've hacked her phone or taken Hazel and left the phone behind."

Harry sputtered out a chuckle, "You listen too much to those true crime podcasts. Why don't you send her a text?"

With a nibble to her lip, Mia followed his advice and did so, asking Hazel through text if everything was okay. Her phone dinged not even two minutes later and Mia frowned at the screen, "She says everything's fine."

"See?" Harry smiled and Mia narrowed her eyes, "I don't know. It's a weird text?"

Harry let out a laugh and stood behind her, reading her phone as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pecking her cheek, "It's really not." He murmured, "She's having fun, Mi. It's all good."

"I guess." Mia sighed, leaning into him a little bit while putting her phone back down and taking a hold of the spoon to stir the melting chocolate, "How was your day, birthday boy?"

Harry smiled as he pressed his lips into her neck, "Good. But I've been looking forward to tonight a lot."

"Me too." Mia beamed, tilting her head back so Harry could catch her in a kiss. Mia bumped her nose into his jaw, "Can you grab the strawberries from the fridge, please?"

"Of course." He gave her waist a squeeze and did as she asked, handing them to Mia before continuing his cleaning. Mia cleaned her hands off on the apron she was wearing and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. With her lip between her teeth, she took each strawberry carefully and cut off the little green bit. She washed them, dried them and then rolled them around in the melted chocolate for about three quarters, holding onto the top.

After a couple of strawberries, the tips of her fingers were covered in chocolate. Mia felt Harry behind her, looming over her shoulders as he hummed, "Looks delicious, baby."

"Should I put sprinkles on them or just the chocolate?"

"Let me taste." He muttered, dipping his finger into the chocolate to taste it. Mia chuckled and Harry moaned dramatically, "So good. Let's keep it just the chocolate." He decided and Mia nodded, placing the strawberries on a clean plate to let them cool off in the fridge as they went out for their dinner.

"D'you want a taste too?" Harry smacked his lips together to get every little bit and Mia nodded, "Yes, please."

Harry smiled and leaned against her from behind, dipping his finger into the bowl again before bringing it up to Mia's lips. It had felt innocent at first, and he hadn't meant it to turn dirty. He genuinely wanted her to have a taste, but the moment Mia wrapped her pink lips around his digit and sucked him in deeper, Harry's breath hitched in his throat.

He watched as his finger disappeared into her mouth, inch by inch, deeper and deeper. Her tongue swirled around to lick off the chocolate and she hummed, using the tip of her tongue to push him back out with a little smack of her lips, "God, I love chocolate." She commented.

Harry was at a loss for words, suddenly feeling his dick coming to life in his pants and he winced under his breath. He really didn't mean to turn into such a horny teenager whenever he was around Mia, but he couldn't really help it. He assumed it would only be like this the first few weeks, but his lust for her was never ending even in the most inappropriate of times.

He tried to control his breathing, always worrying that he just made Mia plain uncomfortable at this point. He had never considered himself to be someone with a huge libido, but it was just ridiculous at this point. He just loved her so much, and her body too. It wasn't even really about him, it was more about making her feel good. He loved making her feel good.

So Harry tested the waters, squeezing Mia's hips before gently spinning her around. She stared up at him with slightly wide eyes, holding her hands up with her fingertips covered in chocolate from the work she had been doing. Harry leaned down while maintaining the eye contact, licking each of her fingertips clean as Mia watched with a tight throat.

It was erotic for a reason she couldn't explain, the way he stared her dead in the eye while hollowing out his cheeks to suck on her fingers. His mouth was warm and wet, and she felt a flutter in her chest.

Harry licked his lip afterwards, a slightly cocky smirk on his face as he watched her flustered reaction. And he used her shock to wrap his hands underneath her thighs to lift her up on the counter. Mia yelped, immediately bracing herself on his shoulders.

"H-" She started, but her mention of his name was cut off by Harry's lips on hers. Mia gasped into his mouth, lips parted immediately for Harry to take her in a deep kiss. Her thighs were split around him, and he used his hold on her lower back to tug her firmly to the edge of the countertop. Mia's fingers dug into his shoulders as she tentatively kissed him back, a little taken aback by the sudden passion radiating from him.

The longer they kissed, the more Mia relaxed into him. Her thighs locked around his hips, her back arched into him and one of her hands slid up into his hair to grab a gentle fistful of his chestnut locks. Harry's tongue was gentle, sliding against hers and teasingly licking at the roof of her mouth.

Mia shuddered and inhaled a sharp breath, desperate for oxygen as Harry pulled back. His lips were a little swollen and spit-slicked, his eyes darkened as he stood in between her legs. Harry rested his forehead against hers with a soft sigh that hit Mia's parted lips, "You taste like chocolate." He whispered.

"Y-You too." She stuttered back, eyes dropping to his lips again, "Tastes good."

His lips curled up into a lopsided smirk, "Yeah?" He nudged his nose into hers again, "Want more?"

"Uh-huh." Mia blushed, raking her fingers through his hair again as she arched further into him, Harry holding her up with his hands splayed over her back. He pushed himself further into her, for sure making Mia feel his bulge between her legs. Mia blushed harder at Harry's obvious excitement, her sweatpants easily letting her feel him as he rocked into her a little bit while their tongues continued dancing.

Mia gasped into Harry's mouth as he softly undid the string of her apron around her waist. He tugged his finger into the neckline of it, pulling it away from her until it fell to the floor next to his feet. Harry was pleasantly surprised to find Mia wearing one of his jumpers. He hadn't even noticed it before with the white apron covering her up, the words Queen Hazel stitched into it in elegant letters.

Mia wearing Harry's clothes was another thing that just completely turned him feral. On more than one occasion, Mia had been too tired to go home so she stayed the night at Harry's dorm. The single bed was a tight squeeze but they didn't mind the close cuddles. One thing they didn't like that much was that Harry's door didn't lock and that his friends often drunkenly barged in after returning from a night at the bar.

So Mia refrained from sleeping naked or in just her underwear and instead borrowed one of Harry's boxers.

It looked so incredibly hot, Harry thought.

Mia pulled back for air again, her hips bucking back into Harry softly without her realizing much. Her thighs were hitched up high over his hips, ankles locked together behind him to keep him as close as possible. Harry held one hand around her back to hold her up and the other moved to the back of her neck, tipping her back easily so he could nip on her neck as she panted out into the air of the kitchen.

"Harry." Mia breathed, staring up at the ceiling. She hadn't put on a bra after her shower and her nipples were hardened, brushing against the fabric of Harry's jumper as she moved against him.

He hummed into her skin, biting down on her earlobe gently and giving it a suck. Mia gasped again, "H-Harry, we're in the kitchen."

"I know." Harry hotly breathed into her neck before kissing his way back to her lips, "Fuck, I want you so bad."

Mia bit her lip as she tightened her grip in his hair, "But... But we eat here." Mia continued, trying very hard to think of her words as her brain turned into mush whenever Harry touched her like this. She had gotten more used to it through the months of him being her boyfriend. They touched often, got naked often and they brought each other pleasure.

Those moments for Mia usually meant slurring whimpers, a fried brain and limp muscles as Harry pleased her with his own body. How he could stay collected to whisper all those dirty things to her... Mia would never understand because she was barely able to form one coherent sentence.

"True." Harry responded softly, cupping her cheek now. His thumb dragged her bottom lip down, his eyes following the action as he exhaled shakily, "C'mon, Mia... 'M hungry." He teased softly. Mia's breathing picked up and her cheeks flamed up again, Harry's smirk growing a little at her shy reaction and he continued, "You're not gonna deny the birthday boy, are you? Look at it as part of my present."

Mia still couldn't collect herself enough to respond and Harry pouted, "D'you not want me, angel?"

Her silence made him press his thigh between hers and Mia jolted up with a sensitive gasp that she exhaled in a sweet moan, sounding like music to his ears. Harry hummed, "'S my good girl... There you are. Thought you were being mean to me for a second but you just couldn't remember your words, hm?"

"Y-Yes." Mia forced out, leaning her cheek into Harry's warm palm. He stroked his thumb over her cheekbone, "My baby." He whispered, "You're so cute when you're fucked out like this and I haven't even touched you yet." His breath hit her lips and Mia sucked in another sharp breath, pushing her chest out into his as her thighs quivered.

"Please." She whispered and Harry smirked, "That's it. That's good. You're so good to me, Mia." He cooed softly and she mindlessly nodded, "Uh-huh."

"Gonna let me have a taste on this counter? I want you right here." He pushed it a little, knowing how much of a stretch it was for Mia to do something sexual anywhere but in bed. The most they had done was grind a little on the couch but they always took it to the bedroom or on very rare occasions, the shower.

It was adventurous to Harry to have her somewhere else, and hopefully one day on every surface of this apartment.

Mia tentatively looked between both his eyes and swallowed thickly, and Harry could see the clear hesitation. So he dropped one of his hands, blindly reaching for the bowl of melted chocolate. He dipped in two fingers and held his lip between his teeth before smearing them over her throat.

Her eyes widened as she gasped, "Harry, oh my g-"

"Shh, sweetheart. I'm eating." He crooned, dipping his head to kiss over the chocolate spread on her skin. His grip on her jaw tilted her head back a little and Mia followed easily, staring up at the ceiling again. Her eyes fluttered and she exhaled in stutters as his tongue licked up the chocolate. He moaned against her, tasting the remains of her perfume, body wash and the chocolate. It was so fucking heavenly.

And Mia was far gone. Far enough gone that she didn't mind Harry's chocolate-stained fingers grabbing her thighs and staining her clothes. For once, she didn't care about the mess he'd leave. She didn't care about the clean-up, the clothing she'd have to wash. She just wanted him.

And once again, she had no idea how they even got to this point. It was too easy, Mia felt. Harry knew just what to say to her, knew just how to touch her to get her to beg for him. He knew perfectly how to work her, had memorized every inch of her body and knew exactly how to control her.

Mia let him. Gladly.

"Lay back for me, m'love." Harry instructed softly, his lips still nipping to get all the chocolate off. Mia's eyes were closed as he nudged at her waist, holding onto her arms to gently let her down as she laid back on top of the counter.

Her back was arched, her breathing heavy and just an inch of her tummy visible to him as his sweatshirt rid up a little on her body. He dipped his hands underneath, feeling the expansion of her ribcages with each breath before he cheekily moved them up higher to cup her tits.

Mia bit her lip and her face scrunched up in pleasure a bit from the way Harry kneaded her chest. He watched with mesmerized eyes at her reaction, the way she bucked her hips up into nothing just from him playing with her nipples. She was so sensitive there and he had yet to decently explore that side of her.

"Fuck, I can't wait." He groaned, moving his fingers to the waistband of her sweats to take them off.

"W-Wait." Mia protested in a hazy murmur. Lifting her head, she stared at Harry who paused in taking off her clothes. He had his brows up, "Something wrong?"

Mia nibbled her lip and flicked her eyes to the front door, "What about Hazel?"

Harry grabbed Mia's phone and unlocked it – his thumb was one of the activated fingerprints on her phone – to see Hazel's unchanged location. He put it back down as he shot Mia a reassuring smile, "Still at the café. And don't worry, I'll be quick." He quipped teasingly.

Mia seemed uncertain for another second until Harry gave a gentle tug on her pants. And so she let him engulf her. She let him take off her sweatpants, exposing the length of her legs to the slightly cooler air of the apartment. Mia was sure she was laying in flour and whatnot, but she couldn't care right now.

Where Harry would normally tease her and lick at her through her panties to get her fully wet, he didn't waste time now. He yanked on her soft blue underwear and Mia did her best to lift her hips. She shivered slightly when her butt was on the cold surface of the countertop and tried to keep her blushing cheeks under control.

She was fully exposed in the bright lights of the kitchen, laying half naked on the countertop where both her and Hazel cooked on a daily basis. It felt sinful and she felt a tinge of embarrassment and guilt towards her housemate, but it was also just really sexy how Harry wanted her so bad he couldn't even wait to get her in the bedroom.

Mia's thoughts got interrupted abruptly when Harry pushed her knees up a little towards her shoulders to expose her and dove in without warning.

"Oh!" Mia whined at his tongue slipping between her folds and licking up to her budding clit. Her back arched immediately as her legs fought against his hold. Harry's eyes rolled back at the familiar, sweet taste of Mia's pussy. "God, fucking hell." He cursed as he swallowed the arousal he had licked up, immediately diving in to pleasure her more.

He had to be a little quicker than the other times they did this. Usually Harry really loved to drag everything out and he also knew it was cause for insanely intense orgasms for the both of them. Both Mia and Harry loved the build-up, the teasing, the way too soft touches that drove them both insane. He didn't have time for it now, and he pulled every trick to get her off as quick as possible.

"H-Harry," Mia moaned his name breathlessly, "oh my god, oh my god!" She ended in a squeak when he folded his lips around her clit to suck it in. Mia's eyes screwed shut tightly as she desperately tried to hold onto something. Harry draped her thighs over his shoulders, bent forward to lean over the countertop and eat her out.

Her hands found their way to his hair, involuntary tugging on it to get him deeper and closer. His fingers dented her skin around her hips as he kept her still, moaning into her. His tongue wiggled between her pussy lips, feeling every single ridge and shape of her before flicking where she was most sensitive.

Mia gasped in breath after breath at the feeling of his skilled tongue between her legs. He had never been this quick or purposeful and it was rare of Harry to waste no time. Mia's vision turned hazy as she stared up at the ceiling, her body going lax on top of the countertop while her thighs shuddered on top of his shoulders and he only grabbed her hips harder to get deeper.

Pushing his tongue inside of her wetness, Mia's eyes rolled back. The cold piercing in his nose grazed her clit as he nuzzled his nose into her, the tip of him nudging into her nerves as he pulsed his tongue inside of her. "Oh... Oh my g-god." Mia slurred in a shaky whisper.

Harry tasted her sweetness, completely parched and filled with lust whenever he got Mia naked. It just awoke part of him and he hardly knew where it came from. It was strong, the way he felt a constant need to pleasure her with his tongue or his fingers. He preferred his tongue though, licking at her like he was now. And he had a feeling Mia preferred his tongue too.

She kept her mewls down, hands death gripping his hair as he used strong wave-like motions of his tongue to eat her. Pushing his shoulders forward a bit more, her thighs spread wider and it allowed him more room to get his entire face between her legs. He purposefully flicked his nose into her clit, near suffocating on her but it would be a fucking heavenly way to die.

It appeared that he simply pleasured Mia, but to Harry, this was everything. It was his birthday present to get her like this. Hear her, see her, smell her, taste her. She was beyond gorgeous and he felt such pride knowing she was his girlfriend and he was proud of the love they felt for one another.

He could hardly explain it, what Mia did for him. How much she brightened up his days, how she made life worth it. And he couldn't wait for more with her.

He was infatuated. Pulling his slick tongue out and immediately running it up her swollen clit, Mia whimpered in a high pitch. Her fingers ached from the tight hold she had on his hair, and she was sure Harry's scalp was burning. But he seemed to love it, the way she pulled him in deeper and closer. Mia's chest was heaving up sharply and Harry's one hand left her hip to slide it up her body, duck underneath the sweatshirt she borrowed from him to find her boob.

He gave her breast a soft squeeze as he caught his breath, "My sweet Mi, your little cunt is so delicious. Fuck, I love eating you out."

Mia couldn't respond, simply fought for air as he continued giving kitten licks on her budding clit, slick with her arousal and dying to unravel in a huge orgasm. "Baby," Harry crooned, kissing the hood of her clit, "be a good girl for me and cum on my tongue, hm?"

Mia blinked and tried to find her words, she really did. But her brain was foggy, her muscles slow and her ears were ringing. She opened her mouth, desperate to speak and please him, but words were stuck. Harry tutted, abandoning her clit which Mia hissed at before he turned his head and pressed a featherlight kiss to the inside of her thigh.

Sneaking his eyes to her phone, he noticed Hazel being on the move. Harry kissed her thigh again, "C'mon, m'love. Don't be bad to me now. Be a good little present and let me get you off, hm? Let me taste you."

She couldn't do anything besides nod and Harry clenched his jaw, pressing his palm to her aching pussy to give her a squeeze. Mia jolted up with a cry, legs shaking as Harry tutted her, "You know I need your words, Mia. Haven't forgotten your manners, have you? You were being such a perfect girl for me."

"N-No." She rasped, "I'm – I..." She stuttered and Harry smirked into her thigh, inhaling her scent before he ran his tongue over the mark he had left on her fair skin, "You're what, baby?"

"I-I..." Mia stupidly mumbled as there was a huge, fat error in her brain. She frowned to herself, near feeling like she could cry. All she wanted was to please him and be good for him, "I-I don't know. I don't know."

Her words sounded pleading and Harry breathed out a chuckle, keeping his hand firmly pressed to her cunt as he lifted up a little to lean over her. Mia's legs moved along, folding her in half as they continued to rest on his shoulders.

He had an arrogant smirk on his lips as he hovered over her, chin and lips wet in her arousal. Mia looked dazed and Harry knew he had to wrap this up. For one, Hazel was on her way back. And second of all, Harry wanted Mia alive and energized for the night. He had more plans later on so he couldn't push her too far right now or be too rough.

"You don't know?" He murmured, licking his wet bottom lip, "But you can nod, hm? Can you do that for me?" His voice sounded taunting, as if making fun of her wrecked state. Mia's cheeks flushed as she quickly nodded, her lips open. Harry gave her pussy another squeeze and Mia gasped at the feeling. Harry smirked wider, "There we go. Can you nod for me if you want daddy to continue, baby?"

The muscles in Mia's legs spasmed, ringing in her ears intensifying. If they had more time, Harry was sure he could get her to cum like this. Holding his palm against her sensitive pussy and whispering in her ear. Mia nodded sharply and Harry hummed, "My best girl." He praised, "'S okay, hm? You love my tongue so much you can't remember how to speak. Got you too good, did I? And I've hardly done anything, Mi. You got yourself wet all alone, didn't even touch you to have you dripping through those little panties. And this is just the beginning, you know that right? If I got your tongue already, you won't be able to do anything tonight but cry out gibberish while I have my way with you."

Mia's eyes blurred, tears threatening to spill over her waterline. She didn't even feel like she was still inside of her body. Harry took amusement in her wrecked state and he puckered his lips into her lower lip, "Are you ready to cum, baby?"

Mia nodded quickly and Harry hummed, squeezing her pussy again in praise, "'S good. Got me missing the taste of you already. Can you do one thing for me?"

She nodded again. Harry's heartbeat sped up, "I need you to say something. And if you can do that, I'll spit down on your clit and suck on it until you cum. And then I'll use my tongue to clean you up."

A guttural moan made its way out of Mia's throat and Harry bit his lip, "Can you do that for me? Can you say something?"

Mia focussed on his words while nodding again and Harry smirked, brushing his thumb over her clit in a way so teasing it near made her sob. "Say, please daddy."

Her lips opened as she sucked in a breath, and Harry kept his eyes on her intently. His thumb kept teasing her clit as a tear slipped from the corner of her eye to run down her temple. Harry bumped his nose into hers, "Hm? Beg for me once and I'll do what you want. C'mon, lovie... be good to me and I'll be good to you."

Mia still didn't respond and Harry tutted her again, "Mia..." He warned, "don't you want me? Don't you want my tongue? Don't you want..." he slowed down and puckered his lips, gently letting some of his spit drip between her open lips. Mia's eyes glazed over and Harry smirked, leaning down to push his tongue into her mouth and lick up their mixture of saliva, "...this?"

With limp arms to the side and an ache starting in her legs from the position, Mia struggled tremendously to form words. She swallowed and took a breath, "P-Please." she choked out. Harry's brows raised, not too impressed with her little whisper, "What's what?" He mocked, fingers teasing her soaked cunt still.

Mia jerked up a little as he pressed into her clit and she gasped once more, "P-Please daddy."

"Such a fucking good girl." Harry growled, quickly moving as he leaned down her body again. His hand left her cunt and Mia braced herself to feel his tongue. Harry was quick, but still took the time in kissing around her clit a little to get her used to the sensation before doing as he said he would.

His spit felt warm as it landed on her clit, and Harry then wrapped his lips around the throbbing nub to suck in sharp pulses. Mia whined out hazily, hips writhing on the countertop until her orgasm surprised her. Mia was a control freak, but she had grown to love the floaty feeling that came along with the orgasms Harry gave her.

It was her letting go, and she never let go.

On top of the kitchen counter with her thighs spread and his tongue on her pussy, Mia felt like she ascended up into heaven. The few orgasmic seconds felt so blissful, she wasn't sure if she made any noise. Her eyes rolled back, more tears leaking out of her eyes as her muscles shuddered.

It was the moment afterwards that she dreaded. The comedown of such a harsh orgasm meant oversensitivity and near pain. Luckily for Mia, Harry could read all the signs and softly disengaged the second she started whining and spasming. He kept his lips gently pressed above her clit for a few more seconds and then followed-up with the final part of his promise.

Kissing around her pussy for a bit, he hummed as Mia caught her breath and relaxed on the countertop. Her legs were dead weight on Harry's shoulders and his fingers softly massaged her thighs as Mia blinked her eyes open.

She felt his tongue next, dipping in between her folds. Mia sighed, relaxing completely as Harry cleaned her up with his tongue. It was more caring than sexual, and he stayed away from her clit to allow her time to come down.

Her fingers raked through his scalp, soothing the stinging from how harshly she pulled it earlier and Mia's eyes fluttered shut in bliss as Harry relaxed her. He ended with a kiss to her thigh and then lifted up, gently untangling her legs from around his shoulders. They dropped over the edge of the counter like dead weight, her heels clashing into the cupboards as Mia sighed out.

She held her eyes closed, somehow not wanting to open them and just stay here. She knew she was bare in front of Harry, who's hands were still running up and down her thighs. "Baby." He murmured, "Come on, let's get you dressed."

Mia pouted with her eyes closed and Harry chuckled out, biting his lip at the sight of her pink cheeks and her swollen lips. He refrained from staring between her legs, knowing he was painfully hard already and he could easily come to the sight of her cunt and the remainder of her taste on his tongue.

"Mia." Harry repeated softly, grabbing onto her hands and giving a gentle tug. She whined under her breath, "Can you pull me up, please?"

He smiled and pulled at her arms, laughing as Mia didn't cooperate at all but just slumped against his chest once she was up. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked the back of her head, "I love you, baby."

"Mm, love you too." Mia tiredly murmured before she managed to open her eyes a bit and brush her nose against his, "Thank you."

"Nuh-uh, thank you. 'S my birthday present, remember?" He cheekily spoke. Mia frowned slightly before glancing between them, ignoring her nakedness as she sat on the counter on her bare butt, just her top half covered. Her focus was on the obvious bulge in Harry's pants and Mia nibbled her lip, flicking her eyes up at him again, "What about you? Do you... I mean," she stuttered, "do you need me to do anything?"

Harry fought the violent thrashing of his chest. Her words were so innocent but all he could imagine was her sliding her hand inside his pants to carefully touch him or – God forbid – her getting on her knees to blow him.

It was one of his ultimate wet dreams and he quickly thought of anything else before he came in his pants. Harry gently squeezed the back of her neck, "No, lovie. 'M gonna save it all for tonight, hm? That's why I went easy on you."

"Easy?" Mia huffed and Harry smiled wider, loving when she got a little sassy or sarcastic. It was usually short lived, but Mia had moments of spontaneity where that side of her just came out. He played with her braid and brushed his lips over hers, "I did go easy on you, sweetheart. Didn't even spank you or edge you for not responding to me. Didn't overstimulate you and I teased you only a little. Couldn't help myself. But tonight... well – I've got plans." He smirked as Mia's face took a hot, red shade the more he spoke.

Her eyes were slightly wide, flicking between the both of his as she sat slightly tense on the countertop. No matter how dead she felt between her legs right now, Harry could get her back right away to that dull throbbing feeling only he really managed to pull out of her.

"R-Really?" She murmured. Harry smiled at her curiosity and placed a firm kiss to her lips, "Really. But you'll see tonight. We really have to get a move on, m'love. Hazel's on her way."

"Oh!" Mia gasped, suddenly feeling wide awake, "Oh my god."

"Easy, easy." Harry helped her get off the counter, watching as Mia bent down to pick up her underwear quickly. The shape of her legs and ass was something he couldn't unsee if he tried and he controlled his breathing, clearing his throat, "She's still a little bit away. Why don't you put the strawberries in the fridge and clean up a bit? I'll scrub the counter."

Mia turned around, "Oh, would you? Thank you, H. Really." She sighed gratefully. Harry gladly accepted her hug of gratitude, pulling her into his chest as he used the opportunity to kiss her hairline, "Go ahead, I'll wait here for you."

Apparently Hazel took her time. Mia was already done in the bathroom and Harry had cleaned the kitchen spotlessly before she even arrived. Harry and Mia said goodbye at the door with a lingering kiss, planning on meeting up again in about an hour to head to dinner.

"Oh, thank god!" Mia pressed her palm to her chest when the door finally opened and Hazel walked in. Mia felt that if her friend didn't have such a huge beaming smile on her face, she'd give her more of a hard time for not letting her know more about where she was and how it was going.

The orgasm Harry gave her really blanked Mia's mind, but she hated to admit that she had been feeling worried about Hazel being on this blind date with this unknown person. Considering the loved-up look in her eyes though, Mia decided not to mention anything about it. It looked like Hazel had a great time, which was what it was all about.

"Hiiiii." Hazel sang dreamily upon walking in, taking off her coat.

Mia was cleaning up the last bits of her failed cooking as she arched up her brows, "Hi. I take it you had a good time?"

"Fuck, Mia," Hazel groaned, leaning forward on the counter as she dropped her head. Mia's cheeks flamed, feeling lucky that Harry had cleaned the countertop very thoroughly as Hazel was now leaning on that same countertop she came on recently.

Mia had to admit it had felt adventurous to take things outside of the bedroom. It still felt safe since they were still in a secluded apartments. No one had been able to see them through a window and they had been by themselves, but still it was different than what they had done so far.

"What's wrong?" Mia frowned and Hazel groaned again, "Nothing's wrong, she's perfect. Fuck. I fucking love her."

Mia giggled as she joined Hazel, standing next to her on the countertop. She bumped her hip into Hazel's, "Tell me about her."

"So," Hazel dropped her palms to the countertop with a wide smile, "her name is Taylor. A-And... she's..." She sighed and Mia lifted her brows, fully surprised to see her friend at a loss for words for the first time ever, "she's so fucking perfect. And she's hot, and funny. And a little shy. She giggles under her breath and then blushes, a lot like you actually. You'd like her."

Mia smiled, "Hazel, I'm so happy for you." She softly spoke. Seeing her friend with such a wide smile, was quite the contrast to how she had seen Hazel coming back from dates in the months they had been living together. Hazel labelled herself as bisexual and she had been going on dates with both people who identified themselves as male and female. She put herself out there every few weeks and usually came back with tears in her eyes.

Mia had consoled her a lot, Hazel asking her for hugs instead of the other way around.

Mia found it hard to flaunt her happy relationship with Harry in Hazel's face even though she knew her friend was extremely happy for her. It's why Mia felt so happy now to watch Hazel so carefree and smiley.

"Can I see a picture of her?" Mia asked.

Hazel quickly whipped out her phone, "Oh, Mia, you have to meet her soon. She'll love you. I think she'll get along with you better than Cass or Lynn. She'll be good with Renan though, you and him are a bit more quiet and gentle. I want her to meet you two first." Hazel decided.

Mia felt overwhelmed with Hazel basically calling Mia her best friend. She wanted Mia to meet her new crush before Cassie or Lynn. She fought her own smile, biting down her lip as Hazel scrolled through her phone to find a picture of Taylor. She pulled up a photo of a beautiful blonde, "There she is."

"Wow, Hazel." Mia murmured, "She's so pretty."

"I know!" Hazel squeaked, "Oh my fucking, fucking god. I literally love her."

"Did you two kiss?"

"Yes." Hazel giggled and Mia gasped, causing Hazel to roll her eyes with a grin, "As if you and Harry didn't kiss on your first date."

Mia pressed her lips together, "Well..."

"Mhm." Hazel teased before her eyes dropped to Taylor's picture again, "She's so hot. Who knew I could bag a girl this out of my league."

Mia nudged her shoulder into Hazel's as they stood next to her, "Hey. She's not out of your league. You're very pretty too, Hazel. And so fun and caring."

"Well, you're making me blush now." Hazel chuckled before she locked her phone. Lifting her head with a sigh, a frown was suddenly on her forehead, "Why doesn't it smell like pie in here?"

"I literally tried to make that recipe twice and it failed twice." Mia explained, "So I just did chocolate covered strawberries."

"How can it fail?! You literally follow instructions!" Hazel cried and Mia chuckled, "Well, I'm not a good baker. It just didn't work. I'm sorry."

"I mean... chocolate covered strawberries are good." She shrugged, "And they get you horny."

Mia blushed and groaned under her breath, once more damning Hazel for her foul mouth, "Hazel..."

"What." Hazel laughed, "It's true. When are you leaving for the dinner?"

"In like forty five minutes. Harry's picking me up."

"And what're you going to wear? Something from the huge order you did?"

Mia smiled, remembering how Hazel guided her through the massive array of online shopping. Mia had never done it before. Her mother never trusted any of those websites and always took Mia shopping, or gave her money to do so. But Mia hated shopping. She could never really pinpoint what it was, but now she knew it was definitely the crowds and the many stimuli at the same time.

So online shopping felt easy, scrolling through the websites while in her bed and putting things in her basket. She knew her size and bought a few things that then came in a box to her apartment. It felt like Christmas morning.

And one of the things felt a little daring to her, but it was something that Hazel urged her to purchase. It was a long black skirt, sitting rather tight around her curves with a slight slit up her left leg. She imagined wearing it with tights and her heeled boots, and a tight turtleneck as her top.

No matter how much Harry loved her cleavage, it was cold and Mia also knew he loved her in turtlenecks. Anything that was rather tight, made his eyes move up and down her body at the shape of her. He always thought she was gorgeous, mostly so in the early mornings or when she was sleepy.

And for Harry, she wanted to something special. Mia was never one to dress particularly sexy or provocative, but Harry treasuring her constantly and complimenting her had lifted her confidence tremendously. So she stood in her bedroom with the outfit on that she picked out, looking at herself from all angles.

She looked tall, especially with the heels on. She let her hair loose and put on just a little bit of make-up, nothing more than she did on a daily basis. It was like seven o'clock took forever when Mia was so giddily waiting to see him again when they had only just seen each other an hour prior.

Apparently Harry thought the same, because he was early. Mia jumped up from the couch when she heard his key sliding into the door and she rushed over to him. Harry smiled at her enthusiasm, his heart fluttering when he realized Mia missed him as much as he had missed her. He had hardly closed the door behind himself when she stood in front of him.

"Hi." She bubbled.

He chuckled, "Hi, m'heart." Dipping his head and cupping her cheek, he pressed a soft kiss to her lips. Mia melted into him and closed her eyes, feeling out of breath already. She had hearts in her eyes as he pulled back, his dimpled grin blinding her and making her near faint.

"Y-You look beautiful." Mia whispered, gazing over his equally black outfit. His shirt was a little sheer with a few buttons undone and he wore slacks with leather boots. It was chic, for sure. Both of them looked forward to this Friday night dinner for more reasons than it just being Harry's birthday.

His eyes dragged up her form in a way that it made Mia shudder and she could admit it to herself that this was the reaction she had hoped for. Harry bit his lip as he lingered on her chest a little, exhaling a sharp breath, "You're one too talk. Fucking gorgeous."

"Told you, Mia!" Hazel called from the couch, "Fucking gorgeous!"

Mia smiled and shook her head, "You two and your cursing." She scolded softly.

Hazel munched on chips while sitting on the couch, "Have fun at dinner! Oh, and happy birthday, Harry."

"Thanks." He grinned, "You ready for tomorrow?"

"You bet I am." Hazel shouted back.

Mia smiled to herself, loving the brother-sister dynamic that Harry and Hazel had going on. And Mia was eternally grateful that Hazel would accompany her to Harry's birthday party tomorrow. Of course she'd know Harry there and some of his friends, but he'd be busy socializing and if there was anything Mia was not, it was a social butterfly.

So Hazel would be her buffer and of course she didn't say no to a birthday party with free drinks.

"Bye, Hazel." Mia waved at her friend as she put her coat on. Harry shot her a wave too and then they were out of the door, back on their way to the little Italian restaurant that they both loved so much.

They weren't even out of the building before their fingers were laced together in the pocket of Harry's coat, Mia pulled flush into his side as they matched their steps.

"Not too cold, sweetheart? I can put my arm around you." Harry offered. Mia squeezed his fingers softly and offered him a smile as the wind played with her brown hair, "I'm okay. I like holding your hand."

"I like holding your hand too." He smiled back, "Are you hungry?"

Mia nodded, "Yes, very. I've been thinking about that seafood risotto."

"Oh my god, same." Harry exclaimed, "We're definitely getting that. D'you want to share again?"

"Yes." She murmured, cuddling further into his arm, "I'd like that."

"By the way, what's in that big bag of yours?" He questioned as they walked the cobblestone sidewalk of London on their way to dinner. Mia tightened her grip around the strap of her tote bag and smiled up at him, "Your presents."

"Mia." Harry sighed, "More presents? You're already getting me this dinner, you made dessert... Baby..."

Her smile grew, "It's just little things, I promise."

"You're too much." He made them stop on the street, facing one another. Mia exhaled a breath that turned into a little cloud between their mouths. Her hand was still in his pocket and she gave his warm fingers another soft squeeze, "I'm just so in love with you." She murmured.

Harry's heart skipped a beat and did a somersault at the same time, and he dropped his lips on hers. Mia smiled into him, the heels she wore making the height difference a little easier. Her eyes closed while their lips softly moved together in a gentle yet long kiss. He brushed his nose into hers, metal hoop through his nostril shining in the streetlights, "I love you too, angel. More than you'll ever know."

And Harry looked at her, seeing his fluffy cloud of pure pink radiating in front of him. Mia was cotton candy. Sweet and soft and something he could never get enough of. She could wear black as much as she wanted, she was always colourful to him. Pressing another kiss above her browbone, he gently tugged her further into the direction of the restaurant.

It was a little busier than last time, and Mia smiled at the sentiment that Harry had gotten them the same table as last time. They politely smiled at the other diners and took their seats opposite one another, the dancing flame between them of the candle lighting up their faces.

No words had to be spoken for both their hands to reach across the table for one another, both Mia and Harry desperate to always get that touch in.

"So I take it Hazel had fun on her date? She never smiles that much when I'm around." Harry joked. Mia bit her lip while smiling and nodded, "She had fun. Apparently they really clicked and, guess what," Mia chuckled, "they even kissed."

"Oh my god." Harry gasped in fake shock and Mia playfully rolled her eyes as he mocked her. Harry gasped again like a schoolboy, "They kissed? Like... Hazel and Taylor sitting in a tree?! K-i-s-s-i-n-g?"

"Stop." Mia laughed, throwing her head back in a giggle, "Stop teasing me."

"Never." Harry smiled back, giving her fingers a squeeze. His forefinger traced over the ring he gifted her, adorning her finger as always. It was the only piece of jewellery she wore tonight, along with little golden studs in her lobes and the familiar bumblebee piercing.

They stared at each other from across the table and the waiter cleared his throat to interrupt them and take their drink order. Harry opted for a gin and tonic and Mia ordered one of their non-alcoholic cocktails for starters.

They shared a tray of olives, not saying much but sneaking glances and giddily smiling. It felt comforting, knowing they were both as in love as the other.

It was nice to sit in silence and have it be this comfortable. One moment they could laugh uncontrollably and tease, the other moment it was encouraging and caring with no expectations. It was holding hands in pockets and sharing drinks and dishes.

And then Mia hadn't even began talking about his eyes. Green irises drenched with emotion so deep it could drown her but in the best way. He smiled through his eyes, he loved through his eyes, he spoke through his eyes. He touched her with his eyes before touching her with his hands. He reached her mind before reaching her body. He didn't call her beautiful first, he called her smart.

No one had been able to make her feel so strong and so vulnerable. He was her safe place. No matter how often Mia felt like a failure, he loved her all the same. Mia wasn't used to a sort of love like this, so unconditional.

Harry blushed slightly under Mia's intense gaze, her finger mindlessly tracing over his knuckle as she stared at him with a dreamy look in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips. He cleared his throat softly, "What're you looking at, baby?"

"Oh." She blushed along, being caught in her daydreaming before giggling under her breath and shrugging. Her fingers gently squeezed his, "Just my twenty-one year old boyfriend." She teased.

Once their drinks arrived and they had cheered, and Mia had once more wished him a happy birthday and expressed how much she loved him, she excitedly clasped her hands together, "Should we do presents?"

"Darling," Harry softly groaned, sipping his gin and tonic, "you didn't have to get me any more presents. You already did too much." He referred to her buying him this dinner and then doing the chocolates. Not to say he already knew Mia would dress up cute later tonight – possibly in the lace set he gifted her for Christmas – and it'd be his birthday all over again as he sunk inside of her.

Mia pouted, "It's just little things, I promise."

"You didn't spend too much money, did you?"

"I promise I didn't, H. Really." Mia tried to convince him, her hands already holding onto the bag she brought along to the restaurant that held the little things she had still bought for him. Harry feigned being bothered before he broke out into a wide grin, shaking his head, "You're such an angel, m'love. I adore you."

Mia could hardly contain herself. Her leg jittered and what she really wanted to do was leap over this table, into his arms to be cradled by him and kiss him. Sitting opposite one another had never seemed like a bad idea until now, and Harry smirked slightly when a look of pure lust took over Mia's features for a split second.

He hadn't witnessed it often. Mia was a control freak and she didn't let go often. Not unless Harry made her let go but even then he had to pull and pull to get her in that headspace to clear her head and let him make her feel good. It's why she still took less initiative in them being sexual together and it's why she didn't often have spurts of confidence where she was ready to rip off his clothes.

Mia would always be collected and calm, and it was one of the things Harry loved about her. She was balanced, and he sometimes took pleasure in tipping that scale a little bit and bringing her off balance in a safe way. Like he'd whisper something to her and she'd get flustered and lose ability to voice her words.

Mia softly cleared her throat before smiling shyly, "I adore you too, Harry. So much. I don't even know how to show you."

The comment was out before he realized it, but Harry simply couldn't close his mouth. With a soft squeeze to her hand, he smirked, "You can try later tonight."

Her reaction was everything he thought it would be. Mia's face froze as she gasped, cheeks flaming up in a hot red shade before she pressed her lips together to hide her squeak of surprise. He also didn't miss the way she slightly shuddered and he wondered if she was wet already. Harry bit his lip and leaned back in his seat, "You doing okay, Mi?" He mocked.

"Y-Yeah." She stammered in a raspy voice before forcing him an unconvincing smile, willing away her blush, "I'm fine. Ready for your first gift?"

The mood turned sweet again as Mia handed Harry his gifts. She was right, they were all little things that Harry somehow didn't realize he needed. It only went to show how much Mia listened to him and how she truly heard what he said. She observed him and somehow knew him better than he knew himself.

She knew he always tended to lose the single key to her apartment since he kept it separate from his other keys, so she gave him a keychain. She knew he had rediscovered his love for Elton John and basically only listened to that, so she gave him a vintage vinyl of one of his records. She knew the band at the back of his favourite cap had snapped after Niall tried to put his big head into it, so she gave him a new one. She gifted him a limited edition version of his favourite book by his favourite philosopher, Harry staring intently at the cover of it. It was the same book he already owned, yet it had a different cover and it was brand new. Apparently, it had some extra parts to it on the inside and Harry couldn't wait to discover.

"Mia..." He murmured, shaking his head in disbelief as he stared at the gift. She bit her lip to fight her smile, "Do you like it?"

He sighed, "I fucking love it. God, you're so perfect. So sweet. You're just – " Harry cut himself off with a sharp breath, not finding the words to describe how much she meant to him. And to use his own words, he'd try to show her tonight. He wanted to treasure her, bring her so much pleasure she didn't even know what to do with herself and even that would only be a thin sliver of Harry being able to show his gratitude.

Her thoughtfulness baffled him every single day. Mia knew him and she wanted to know him. She was his best friend, his confidant, his lover and his favourite person. Harry flicked his eyes up softly, "So in love with you." He murmured simply.

Mia smiled, "I'm in love with you too, Harry. Happy birthday."

"I can't believe you got me this." He stared at the copy of the book, "It's so sick."

"To be honest, I tried to read it but it's so difficult." She pouted and Harry chuckled, "I know. I've read it hundreds of times and there's still bits of it that I don't understand. We can read it together, I'll try and explain it all to you."

Mia brightened up as she smiled widely, nodding, "I'd love that."

Harry smiled at her over the rim of his glass as he took another sip to desperately cool down. He was sweating, so aware of his feelings and how serious this was. He really had to stop himself, blurting out to Mia that he wanted them to live together, getting down on one knee to propose right away. Sometimes Harry wasn't sure what the point of waiting was. He knew it was her. No one would ever come close.

His parents adored her and Mia fit into his life perfectly. He couldn't even imagine not seeing her for more than a couple of days. It was his biggest motivation in graduating quickly, just so they could start their lives together.

He could see it. A pretty house, a front lawn that he would mow every other week. A dog running around, a patio with beautiful flowers and finally his Mia inside of the house. A growing bump and a toddler crawling around. He wanted that so badly, with her.

The waiter came by to take their orders, and they once more chose the seafood risotto and the tagliata to share. Mia opted for a glass of red wine, as did Harry.

They chattered about nothing and everything, Harry intently listening to Mia as she talked about her day. He loved when she was chatty, snorting under her breath a little as she told some story about Hazel.

"Switch?" Harry questioned after eating about half the meat. Mia swallowed some of the risotto and nodded, "Okay."

Harry smiled and kept his cutlery before they swapped plates, not bothered by the strange looks some of the diners sent them. Mia took a bite of the tagliata and closed her eyes, "This is so good. I love this place."

"Me too. I love coming here with you." He reached his hand out over the table again to trace over the ring on her finger. Mia shot him a smile, her eyes dropping to his red-stained lips from the wine.

Mia's legs were bouncing a little underneath the table, knowing what was going to happen later tonight. Her and Harry naked in her bed after the way he had her on the counter. It only made her want him more, if Mia was honest. Harry just made her feel so electric and she hardly knew what to do with herself.

And he knew it too, sending her flirty looks from across the table. Both of them turned a little anxious, and the second Mia swallowed the final bit of her wine, Harry cleared his throat, "Should we get out of here?"

A blush rose up her cheeks, her lips rolled inside of her mouth as she timidly nodded. Her fingers tapped on the table, "Sounds good. We still – uh... have those strawberries at home."

"We sure do." Harry nodded. Mia exhaled a shaky breath before signalling the waiter for the check. Even though Harry argued a little, Mia paid for their dinner for his birthday. Harry immediately made the promise to buy her dinner here for her birthday.

He helped her in her coat, eyes lingering on the slit in her skirt that showed off the length of her leg. Harry bit his lip, wanting to throw her legs over his shoulders the moment they'd arrive at her apartment.

They held hands, cold air hitting them as they exited the restaurant. Mia's teeth instantly chattered and Harry reached for her hand, helping her down the few steps of the restaurant until they hit the pavement again.

"Did you have fun?" Mia asked as they took a few steps. Harry smiled and squeezed her fingers, coming to a stop before pulling her into his chest. Mia giggled, hands instantly resting in the back of his neck and playing with his little curls. Harry shuddered at the feeling before he exhaled, "Angel, this has been the most amazing birthday, and it's all thanks to you."

Mia's heart thrashed in her chest as she smiled up at him, nudging her nose against his chin before pressing a kiss to his jaw – the one part of his face she could reach –, "I love you."

"I love you too, girlfriend." Harry smiled before he dipped his head to kiss her. Mia arched into him and closed her eyes, tasting the wine on his lips. Harry's arms wrapped around her waist, sliding a palm down to her ass to pull her more into his body.

"Are you tired?" He spoke against her lips as they kissed in the middle of the street. Mia licked her lips and shook her head, "No."

Harry bumped his nose into hers, "Good. Can the birthday boy make a request then?" He felt a little bold, squeezing her ass and Mia's fingers tightened in his hair, nodding. Harry tutted her, "Words, Mi." He murmured, "Speak up." There was a hint of severity in his tone and Mia near buckled through her legs. She wasn't sure what Harry would want tonight.

If he wanted to dominate her or let her take the lead, or whatever else he'd want. But the few words he had spoken, had completely set the mood. And Mia knew she'd be putty in his hands tonight, which is exactly how she liked it too. She swallowed thickly and nodded again, "Y-Yes, you can make a request. Sorry."

Harry puckered his lips against the tip of her nose, "No need to apologize, baby. I know it's hard for you." He near mocked her but it just worked for them. Mia was flush against his body, feeling his breath against her lips and yearning so much for another kiss, "It is." She squeaked.

"I know." Harry pouted, giving her ass another squeeze. He couldn't feel the band of her underwear through the rather tight material of her skirt and he just knew she was wearing a thong. The idea alone brought his dick to life in his pants and he took a breath, "Dress up for me tonight, hm? Put on something pretty just so I can take it off again. I want to try something new, if it's okay with you."

Mia was mentally going through the lingerie she owned, knowing she had picked up a few things during her online shopping and Harry had no idea. She nodded again, "Okay." Her voice was barely a whisper. Harry hummed, "Such a good girl for me, hm? Letting me try whatever I want?"

"Yes." It came out as more of a moan, but no one was around them in any way to hear what they were saying to one another. Harry fought his smirk before brushing his lips over hers, "I'm gonna fuck you tonight, Mia."

He didn't expect an answer this time, knowing Mia was already out of breath. He flicked the tip of his tongue against her bottom lip and held her up as he felt her body weakening. He hoped she felt that in her pussy and the way her legs tensed told him she did.

"Perhaps a little harder than I have up until now." He continued, "A little... rougher."

Mia felt herself feeling slightly confused as she blinked up at him. Harry smiled softly at her lost expression, nuzzling his nose with hers, "Do you understand? 'M gonna be nice to you, don't worry. I'll still make you feel so good, I'll still make you scream my name." He sounded arrogant and a blush rose up Mia's neck. Harry smirked softly, "You know how much I love you, right?"

Mia searched for her words, "Y-Yes."

"Good." He murmured, "Remember that, remember how madly in love with you I am. Because at times, it might feel like I don't. It might feel like I'm being mean to you. But I'll talk to you through all of it, hm? And I promise I'll make you feel good, I promise."

Mia was at a loss for words, and Harry checked her gaze to make sure he didn't scare her off. He had been dying to spice it up with Mia a little bit, but he also knew he needed to get her so comfortable with what they had been doing so far to do that. And he was patient, so patient, because he loved her so much. But what he saw in her eyes, was lust and curiosity.

"How's that sound, sweetheart?" He crooned. Mia was near limp in his arms by now as she took a breath, "Good. C-Can we go home?"

He chuckled and surprised her with a firm kiss, "We can. Let's go."

Mia was slightly wobbly but eventually slid her hand in Harry's pocket again to make their walk home. They didn't say much anymore and Mia's mind was spinning. Harry's words intrigued her, but also confused her. He had always been nothing but sweet when they were intimate, yet the way he spoke made her believe that tonight would be different.

Harry was clearly more experienced than she was and Mia was open to trying new things, especially if he promised her a climax so intense she'd probably lose her mind. The prospect of that just excited her and she'd blindly follow whatever Harry would suggest.

Harry stood behind Mia with his hands on her hips as she clumsily opened up the front door to her apartment building. The wind was cold, but Mia was on fire. She felt out of breath without having done anything.

"What's this?" Harry questioned once they were inside. Mia was taking off her coat as Harry held up a note that was on the counter. Mia frowned and walked up to him, taking the note from him. Her frown turned into a small smile when she realized it was a note from Hazel who said she was staying at Renan's tonight to give Mia and Harry some privacy.

The little winky face at the bottom of the note signalled that Hazel knew very well what Mia and Harry were about to do to celebrate Harry's birthday.

"That's nice of her." Harry murmured and Mia exhaled a breath, "Yeah, it is." She tucked her hair behind her ear and nibbled her lip, "Do you want some strawberries? A-And maybe some tea?"

"Baby," Harry breathed, taking a step towards her until he sort of caged her in against the countertop. They were in the exact same spot where he had lifted her up on earlier to eat her out and Mia held her breath at the sudden proximity. Harry licked his lip, "I think I want a different dessert first."

"Oh." Mia stupidly mumbled. Harry hummed, "Yeah. I can't wait, Mia. Been hard all night, I want you so bad." He sighed, dropping his forehead to hers, "You're gonna be a good girl for me tonight, hm? Be my little present?"

Mia shakily inhaled, "Yes."

He rewarded her with a kiss, "Good. Go to the bathroom to get changed, I'll wait on the bed for you."

With a little pat to her ass, Mia was on her way to her bedroom with a slight shake to her legs to grab something from her closet. With a few pieces of lace in her hands, she headed into the bathroom and then Harry turned the lights off in the living room to wait for her.

He took his shoes off and opened up a few buttons of his shirt as he cosied up the room. He could imagine Mia being a little nervous, so he darkened up the space a little bit and lit a few candles. The door was cracked slightly and across the hall, Mia was freaking out.

She stood with lace lingerie in her hands, unsure of what to put on. There was the set Harry had gifted her, but somehow she had put it in her mind that she wanted to keep that for the night they'd spend in that hotel – which was a gift from his parents. She had already looked it up and it had romance written all over it. It had a spa with it and a very romantic restaurant. She could already imagine them finishing the evening in the hot tub before heading into the bedroom.

So for tonight, she settled on a purple set. It was a bit of a darker shade, contrasting to her light skin and t had definitely more of a daring hint to it. It was a lace bralette with intricate embroidery around her chest, matching to the purple thong that was basically just a thin sliver of fabric. Mia could hardly call it underwear, and she blushed furiously when she looked at herself.

Moving around too much would expose her completely, even at the front. She couldn't call it comfortable in any way, but Mia looked at herself and felt sexy. She could only imagine the way Harry's eyes would bulge at the sight of her, looking more sultry than ever before.

Her stomach fluttered with butterflies, mixed with a dose of nerves.

"Harry?" She softly spoke as she stood in the hallway, fiddling with her fingers. She had put on some deodorant and her hair was in soft waves laying down her back. Goosebumps covered her skin in anticipation.

Harry raised his brows, seeing a shadow near the crack in the door, "Mi? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Mia exhaled, "I'm... uh – I'm ready."

The corner of his mouth curled up into a small smile and he braced himself for the sight he was about to witness. Mia in sexy lingerie, the perfect juxtaposition between his innocent angel and a filthy temptress in bed. His palm pressed to his crotch to relieve himself shortly, a muffled grunt leaving his lips.

"Why don't you come in, baby?" He rasped, holding his breath already.

Mia took a breath and swallowed, gently pushing open the door. Harry was sprawled out on the bed like a king, laying in the middle of Mia's crisp, white sheets. He had a lazy grin on his lips, keeping his eyes strictly on her face for now, "Don't be shy, Mi. C'mon." He urged softly.

Mia's heart hammered as she tediously entered the room. It was completely silent as her bare feet touched down her fluffy rug and Mia closed the door behind her.

"Sweetheart..." Harry breathed, all blood rushing to his cock as he dragged his eyes down her silhouette. She looked fucking incredible. She always did, but it was just so sexy to see her like this. Nervous, shy, but so, so sexy. He licked his lip, finding it hard to hold still as Mia stood at the foot of the bed, "you look so hot."

Mia didn't mean to, but she let out a little giggle, quickly pressing her lips together to silence herself. Harry chuckled along with her, "What's funny?"

"Nothing." She blushed, "I just... I've never been called hot before."

"But you are." Harry stretched out his hand and straightened up a little, "You are so fucking hot. Please, come here. Wanted to do this slow but I need you right now." He was near groaning, his skin growing hot as Mia laid her hand in his and he tugged her into him.

"Oh!" She yelped as Harry forcefully pulled her on top of him and Mia couldn't brace herself before she fell not his chest. Harry watched the jiggle of her tits, barely supported by the thin lace adorning her body. Harry's hand slid up her waist, feeling the expanding of her ribs as Mia took a breath.

"Sit up, lovie." Harry instructed. Mia's cheeks were pink as she spread her thighs to sit on top of his lap. Harry was still fully clothed but his eyes dropped down to Mia's crotch. The tiny thong did nothing to cover her up and with the splitting of her thighs, parts of her pussy lips were already on display.

Harry threw his head back, and Mia felt him twitching against her thigh. "Oh – fucking hell." Harry moaned with tightly closed eyes. His fingers dented her thighs and Mia watched as he could hardly contain himself just at the sight of her.

She bit down her lip as he subconsciously bucked his hips up and she lifted a little on his thighs. Her hands were on his chest to support herself and Harry took a moment to gather himself and stave off an orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Mia asked softly. Harry swallowed and nodded, "Yeah. God, you just... I want you so much. I'm so hard."

"Can I uh – can I ask you something?" Mia's voice near shook from nerves at what she was about to say. She had been thinking about it lately, and it was actually something she wanted to surprise Harry with today. Of course he had his own plans for the night, and what she was about to suggest wasn't part of that. Yet she still wanted to bring it up and see if he'd be into it.

Harry gently stroked her thighs now, getting her comfortable and relaxed. He kept his eyes on her tits, her sucked in ribs, the length of her neck. Anywhere but her cunt. "Mhm, sure. What's on your mind, Mia?"

"I'm..." She mumbled, already feeling the heat rising up her chest and neck. She avoided his eyes, "I-I wanted to try something. For... for you. I'm not sure if you want me to, b-because we've never done it. But I-I wanted to try. For you. Because it's your birthday."

Harry frowned slightly at the way Mia stuttered, "Okay. You can tell me, darling."

Mia closed her eyes, swallowing away the lump in her throat as she gathered herself, "I-I wanted to try... uh – using my m-mouth." She stupidly spoke. Her cheeks were bright red now and Mia stared at the wall behind her bed, refusing to look at Harry. She wanted to sink through the floor, feeling huge embarrassment at the way she had just said that.

There were a million different ways to voice what she wanted to say, and Hazel had given her plenty of ideas. Sucking him off, giving him a blowjob, going down on him, performing oral sex. The options were endless yet she settled on using my mouth.

Great.

Harry stared at Mia's red cheeks, feeling like his heart stopped for a second. Mia wanted to surprise him for his birthday. With a blowjob. Something he hadn't suggested yet because he knew it would be way out of her comfort zone. He wanted to ease her into it, but her blunt suggestion startled him completely.

The silence was deafening and the longer he stayed silent, the more she crumpled inside. Eventually she took a breath, "Just forget I said anything."

"N-No, Mi." Harry tried but Mia shook her head, "No, it's s-stupid, I know. Just forget it. Please."

"Baby." Harry murmured, wrapping his hands around her waist to force her to lay down on his chest, "Mia." He repeated, "Please, look at me."

Mia sighed, perched up on his lap still in her purple lingerie. Harry moved one hand, cupping her cheek to force her to look at him. His thumb traced her cupid's bow and he lifted up to shortly kiss her, "I want that so much. But I don't want to push you, I want you to take your time. And we have so much of that, hm? You don't have to do that just because it's my birthday."

She didn't say anything and Harry continued, feeling her relax a little bit, "I'm a hundred percent happy with what we do right now. There's all the time in the world for more, isn't that right?"

"Right." Mia sighed, "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking."

"No, no, don't apologize. I love that you want to give me a treat and another surprise, but you really don't have to. Why don't we save that for another time, yeah?" He stroked through her hair gently and Mia smiled softly, "Okay. Thank you."

He shook his head, "'S fine, sweet Mi. Can I get a kiss?"

"Yes." She smiled, dipping her head to kiss him. Harry held the back of her head, keeping her close to him to deepen the kiss. His tongue softly brushed her lip and Mia opened up her lips to let him in. His other arm wrapped tighter around her middle to keep her closer as they snogged. Their tongues licked at one another until Mia had to pull back for air. They were right back in the mood they had left off in.

"Can y'sit up for me, baby? Let me have another look." Harry rasped. He was painfully hard in his pants, and even though he had rejected Mia's offer to suck him off, he couldn't help but imagine it. Mia straightened up and Harry gently cupped her breast, "So fucking gorgeous." He mumbled.

Mia's breathing stuttered a little as he gave her chest a light squeeze and Harry licked his swollen bottom lip, "Tie your hair up." He instructed, "Ponytail."

Mia still had an elastic around her wrist and did as he asked, gathering her hair behind her head to put it up in a ponytail. With her hair out of the way, Harry hummed, "Good girl. 'M wearing a little much, am I? Why don't you open up my shirt?"

"O-Okay." Mia murmured, her fingers trembling a little as she brought them to Harry's chest to undo his shirt. More and more of his skin became visible, including his many tattoos. Harry let her take off his clothes, watching intently as Mia had her lip between her teeth in concentration.

"Touch me, Mia." He spoke, urging her hands up his chest. Mia shifted on his lap a little bit and spread her palms over his skin. She felt the hair on his chest, the ridges of his abs, the bones of his ribs. And Harry felt her hands, her warmth, her nails. His eyes fluttered shut as she touched his skin, enjoying the feeling of her gentle palms.

He revelled in her touch and Mia slid her hands down his abs, feeling how he flexed underneath her fingertips. Harry's hands squeezed her thighs, "Open up my pants, Mi. Take me out, touch me."

Her cheeks flushed as she did what he asked, scooting a little lower on his lap to open up his belt. Harry watched how hot she looked sitting on top of him with her hands opening up his pants to feel his cock. He exhaled, tipping his head back with a groan when Mia fit her hand in his briefs to take a hold of him.

Mia was careful, always needing a little time to get into it with Harry. He felt like velvet, his skin smooth and his dick hard as a rock. Gently taking him out of his pants, Harry let out a lazy breath in relief, relaxing on the mattress.

"N-Nice and slow." Harry whispered as Mia closed her hand around his shaft to slide up and down slowly. Harry's fingers dug into her skin as he throatily grunted, "'S good, that's good." He praised, "Oh, fuck."

Mia held her breath as she touched him, his tip dark and veiny, running all the way down his shaft and her eyes lingered on his balls.

"Baby," Harry breathed, "spit on me." He opened his eyes to see Mia, who stared at him for a moment as her movement paused, "What?"

He pointed to the head of his cock, "Right here. Spit right here." He panted.

"Just... I just... spit?" Mia stuttered and Harry nodded, "Yeah."

Mia took a breath, gathering spit behind her teeth before she leaned over him a little. Warm saliva dribbled from between her puckered lips, landing on Harry's dick. He groaned out again, "Fuck, oh god."

Throwing is head back once more, Mia stared at him. From his face, following the dips of his body down to where her hand was wrapped around him. They hadn't really been in this position before. Usually Harry was on top of her and when she touched him, her hand would be in his pants or they'd be underneath the sheets, laying sideways facing one another.

She'd always look into his eyes as she pleasured him, but now she couldn't really take her eyes off the way her hand moved up and down. Her spit made him slick and shiny and it made the glide easier. Mia tilted her head to the side with her lip between her teeth, watching as she stroked him.

Harry was panting heavily, muttering curses as he gasped and groaned, legs restless underneath Mia. She blushed a little, altering in pressure and twisting her fist which made Harry cry out in pure bliss. His fingers were leaving crescent indents in her skin, nails digging into her as he saw fireworks behind his closed eyelids. He wanted to badly to keep his eyes open and look at Mia as she touched him like this, but he couldn't. He'd burst within a second of seeing his angel in purple lingerie sitting on top of him, body mostly exposed and jerking him off.

"God, Mia." Harry moaned before his brows scrunched up in pleasure, "S-Stop."

Mia didn't need any more convincing, her heart racing with wide eyes as she immediately stopped, "Oh my god." She mumbled in worry, "Harry? Are you okay?"

Harry gathered his thoughts, attempting to keep his orgasm at bay as he swallowed thickly, "Y-Yeah, baby. 'M fine. Fuck – oh my god. I was about to cum." He sighed out.

"Oh." Mia's wet hand rested on her thigh as Harry's throbbing cock was now flat against his abdomen. Her chest was heaving too and Mia was very aware of the mess she was making on Harry's thigh. He felt it too, too dazed at that point to really comment on the warmth seeping from her pussy and onto his lap. Dirtying his pants with her arousal, just how he loved it.

Mia used her clean hand to tuck a loose strand behind her ear, "Well..." she murmured, "it is your birthday."

Harry breathed out a chuckle at her innocent suggestion on finishing the handjob she had started, but his hands gently squeezed her thigs, "No, m'love. Saving it all for you. Wanna cum inside of you."

Mia's pelvis twitched and Harry smirked at the feeling, wondering if she was remembering how he twitched inside of her with his orgasm every time they'd had sex so far. And she did. She loved it. Her walls would clench, feeling him so clearly even with the condom on. She couldn't even imagine what it'd be like if they did it without a condom one day. She'd be addicted to the feeling of him releasing inside of her.

Harry licked his dry lip, "Hm, sweetheart? Do you want that?"

"Uh-huh." Mia squeaked out, growing restless at the idea and the throbbing between her legs. Harry gave her thighs another squeeze, "Say yes, daddy."

Mia couldn't even help it this time, her hips rocking up a little and brushing into the base of Harry's naked cock. He hissed at the feeling and Mia bit her lip to fight her whimper, "Y-Yes, daddy." She rasped.

"Fuck," Harry cursed, "such a fucking good girl. Best present I ever had, look at you... So good for me. A fucking dream."

Mia's body warmed at the praise he gave her, and her eyes fluttered shut as she bucked her hips softly, no control of her muscles whatsoever as she only wanted him closer and closer.

"Lay down on your back." Harry instructed in a hoarse voice, his mind thinking the filthiest thoughts as she sat on top of him like this, rolling her hips. He gently tapped her hip, urging her as she was slow already. It was a pattern he noticed whenever Mia got into a state of lust and arousal. She'd respond slower to him, like it took her a moment to register his words and his instructions.

Harry smirked at her already dazed state and Mia swallowed before doing what he asked. She rolled onto her back a little clumsily and Harry rolled along. Surprising her in a deep kiss, Mia moaned against his lips and immediately wrapped her arms around his torso.

His shirt was open and falling around them like a curtain while his pants were pushed down, his cock out. His length pressed into Mia's tummy while Harry used the tip of his tongue to pry her lips open.

Mia locked her legs around him, spreading her thighs wide to have him fit in between. The lace between her legs hardly covered her up anymore at this point, rubbing against the material of his slacks as Harry was more focussed on their tongues rolling around together.

"Harry," Mia breathed desperately. The sound of her little whimper made Harry twitched and he groaned against her lips while Mia gasped for air. Her brain was foggy and what she really wanted to say was that she wanted him right now. Her mouth opened, her mind searching for the words, but the warmth of his skin radiating to hers could really only make her purr.

Mia gave up but Harry knew her so well at this point, "What's the matter, Mi?" He tutted, "D'you want me? Are you getting a little impatient?"

His smirk grew when she could only nod, her eyes glazed over in lust. He hummed, knowing she was completely handing herself over to him. His hand slipped down her body until he reached the waistband of her thong, Mia already quivering as his fingers neared anywhere around her pussy.

The warmth Mia loved so much, disappeared. Harry sat up on his knees between her thighs, quickly shrugging off his shirt. Mia's eyes dropped down to his leaking cock but her eyes rolled back when he softly brushed the pad of his thumb over her swollen clit – through her underwear, "Here?" He whispered.

Mia squeaked out in sensitivity and Harry clacked his tongue, "Lost your manners again, m'love?" He taunted, "I asked you a question." He tapped his thumb harder against her clit this time, "Here?" He repeated sternly.

"Yes!" Mia near screamed as her torso shook, tits jiggling. Her breaths came out laboured and shaky and Harry hummed at her vocal answer, "There's my polite girl. 'S good."

Mia sighed in relief, her legs spread around Harry as he kept his hand on her thigh. She swallowed thickly, her throat dry, "T-Thank you, daddy."

"What a monster would I be to deny such a polite request." He continued playing. Mia's eyes fluttered open when she heard him shuffling, and he was back on his front in between her legs while his hands pried her open.

Even though Mia wanted nothing more than him inside of her, she felt like she could cry from happiness at the idea that he'd give her his tongue again. The thought of his wet tongue slipping through her folds to always make her climax so hard, has quickly become one of Mia's favourite things.

"Baby," Harry tutted as he laid between her legs, kicking off his slacks in the process to leave him in his boxers. He studied her cunt, barely covered by the thong. The thin sliver of lace sat between her pussy lips and pressed into her budding clit. It could be barely called underwear at this point and Harry hungrily licked his lips, "what a little mess you've made."

Mia was too far gone to feel embarrassed. Her entire body was buzzing and she could hardly feel her legs anymore. The throbbing in her core was so powerful, her entire abdomen twisted into a tight coil with a pleasure only Harry could release. The tips of his fingers stroked up the insides of her thighs in featherlight motions and Mia tried to keep her thighs from spasming.

Her lungs contracted in a tight gasp when she felt his tongue, flicking her once through the thong. Her vision of the ceiling blurred as he did it again, followed with a little smack of his lips and a low hum, "Fuck, so delicious. Can never get enough of your wet pussy, Mia."

Her hand tightly fisting his hair was the only reaction Mia gave when Harry licked a broad strip up the wet centre of her panties, his eyes closing in bliss at her taste. He got more comfortable, scooting closer into her but only letting his tongue run patterns over her clit.

Mia shuddered and trembled, but hardly made a noise. She was too far gone, and Harry knew it. The second he wanted her bare and used his finger to hook her underwear to the side, latching his lips around her pulsing clit, Mia cried out in a high pitch.

He moaned into her, vibrations making her see stars as she tried to cope. Just like earlier tonight, there wasn't much teasing. Harry was purposeful, focussing on her clit and licking at her in different directions, flicking up and down before keeping the flat of his tongue pressed against her. His scalp stung as Mia harshly tugged his hair, her hips rocking into his mouth.

His hand gripped her hip harder to keep her still, using his other hand to spread her lips and expose her clit more to him. She was so wet, the insides of her thighs shiny and moist as he worked her up further towards the edge.

"H-Harry..." Mia moaned, "oh god, oh god!" She threw her head back with her back arched when he sucked her into his hot mouth. He held her down more when Mia spasmed, knuckles white from gripping his hair so hard and pulling him in deeper, "Harry." She whined his name again.

He groaned, jutting his hips into the mattress for a little relief as he sucked and licked her clit. He could feel Mia's hands, pushing him lower, silently begging him to slip his tongue inside of her and lick up her sweet honey, but Harry decided to be a tease.

Mia felt the tears in her eyes as he solemnly focussed on her clit, her hole leaking and spilling onto the bedding as she was wetter for him than she could ever remember. And when his thumb brushed over her entrance, Mia exhaled a sigh of relief.

She thought he was going to push a finger in and massage her aching g-spot, she really did. But Harry simply kept softly rubbing his thumb around her wet hole, feeling her flutter and clench around nothing as he refused to push in. She was wet and slick, covering up his digit as his other hand fought to keep her still to torture her more.

Mia's legs quivered as she near tried to crawl away from him, but Harry easily held her exactly where she was. And right when Mia stopped fighting him and let it happen, on her way to a blissful orgasm, he stopped.

Her teary eyes shot open with a gasp as he suddenly detached his lips and left her bare. Any touch disappeared in the blink of an eye and Mia needed a moment to gather herself, as if she forgot where she was. She was so high up on that cloud of bliss that it could make her cry, being brought down so harshly.

"Harry." She whispered in a desperate voice. He had his hand tucked in his boxers as he sat on his knees again, squeezing himself with a relieved sigh, "Yeah, baby?"

Mia swallowed thickly, goosebumps covering her skin as she laid open and exposed for him with her thong pulled to the side, "W-Why'd you stop?" She sounded pouty and Harry groaned under his breath, "Because my tongue isn't what you want, is it?" He tried to sound stern but he was so desperate to fuck her, he could hardly wait.

Mia trembled as she exhaled shakily, nodding her head, "It is. I-It is." She rasped. Harry leaned over her, one hand flat on the mattress next to her head as he continued touching himself. Mia could see the tenting of his boxers as he did so. He tutted softly, "Don't lie to me, Mia." He whispered, "Where'd my good girl go? You're being mean to me now, lying to me."

She whimpered softly and scrunched up her brow, "N-No. 'M not."

"You are." Harry responded in a whisper, "I know you, sweetheart. I know where you really want me. I can feel it, you're aching. Burning. Tell me."

Mia involuntary reached for his hand and Harry responded quickly, lacing their fingers together and giving a reassuring squeeze. He was pushing her and he knew he was. It was always a bit of a search to find out how far he could push her. They were constantly balancing on that line of his words and pushes arousing Mia or scaring her away. Even she didn't know what the line was at this point but she couldn't think straight either way.

"Tell me." He repeated softly.

Mia sucked in a sharp breath, her eyes glazing over, "I-Inside." It was barely a whisper but Harry's breath got stuck in his throat, feeling himself twitch in his palm at her soft plea.

"Yeah?" He spoke in a hoarse voice, "Is that so? Want me deep inside? God, baby..." He sighed before shortly closing his eyes and swallowing, nodding his head, "Okay. I'll give you what you want, hm? 'M gonna fuck you."

Mia's pussy buzzed as she quickly nodded, so ready for him. Harry nibbled his lip and when he didn't move, Mia opened her eyes questioningly.

"Ask me." Harry murmured.

Mia's eyes widened as she froze, "What?" She squeaked.

It was a stretch, and he knew it. He had never heard Mia cursing or even heard her utter the word fuck. Not when she stubbed her toe against the edge of her bed, not when she got caught in a rainstorm, not when the person in front of her bought the last donut.

Her cheeks flamed up and Harry shakily exhaled, "Hm? Ask me to fuck you, and I will. Go on, Mi. You can do it."

She meekly nodded and swallowed, taking a breath but then closing her mouth again. Harry tilted his head to the side at her hesitation, a smirk forming on his lips, "C'mon, baby. Say it. I know you want to."

Mia sighed in frustration, at war with herself. She had never been good with words. Conversations were awkward, she had to think of her answers a lot, and she was raised to be the most polite and put-together version of herself she could be. And she had no idea why it was such a hurdle for her to say it.

Harry and her had done filthier things than this. This was easy. It was a word, a sentence. She could do it.

He watched as she nodded again, seemingly trying to convince herself. Harry lowered a little, brushing his lips over hers, "Say it and I'll make you cum. I promise."

Her back arched up a little and she fought a whimper, "Please, f-fuck me, daddy."

"Jesus, fuck." Harry grunted as he dropped his face into the crook of Mia's neck. A blurt of precum dribbled from his cockhead as he rutted his hips forward on instinct. His eyes closed and his fingers squeezed hers. He breathed into her neck, inhaling her scent and attempting to keep the hammering of his heart under control at her words. He had no idea why it even affected him this much, but it did.

"I will." He slurred, "Fuck, I will. Trust me, 'm gonna make you feel so good."

As Harry tried to catch his breath and his hand blindly reached to the side to open up Mia's bedside drawer – where they kept their stash of condoms after Harry had bought some a few weeks back – he kept his eyes on Mia. He bumped his nose into hers, "Remember that I wanted to try something different?"

Mia bit her lip, her cheeks a soft pink and her eyes still dazed while nodding, "Yes."

He dipped his head to press a few kisses to her lips, "I want you on top."

"Huh?" Her reaction of shock was immediate.

Sure, she had been on top of him before. When they cuddled and kissed and even grinded a little. But after that, Harry always took the lead and laid on top of her. For one, it made Mia feel comfortable. She felt like it was reassuring to feel his weight on top of her and to have Harry dictate the pace, strength and rhythm of their love making.

This was different. Very different.

She had sat on his face on just a few occasions, only having those spurts of confidence every once in a while. And she didn't think she had it in her tonight to be so in control.

"Hm?" Harry urged softly as he opened up the condom to roll it down, still maintaining eye-contact with Mia. He saw her hesitation and her fear, and quickly pressed a loving kiss to her lips, "We don't have to if you don't want to, Mi. But for what it's worth, I think you'd love it."

"I just – uh..." Mia murmured as her cheeks pinked up, "I-I don't know what to do."

"That's okay." Harry quickly reassured, "It's real easy. I'll help you, we'll do it together. And I'll take over if you're uncomfortable. I just..." He sighed, "God, I want to see you on top of me. Naked. Such a fucking goddess. I seriously think I'll cry."

Mia couldn't stop her little giggle as Harry exaggerated, and a dimpled grin formed on his lips, "What do you think?"

She nibbled her lower lip, already swollen from all the kissing, "And... y-you'll help me?"

"Of course." Harry quickly nodded, "Always. I want it to be so good for you."

She exhaled a soft breath, staring into the green of his eyes. And Mia was home. Her lips curled up into a gentle smile before she nodded, "Okay." She whispered.

With Harry, she hardly ever felt self-conscious. The longer they were together, the more Mia let go. She reached her free hand up to rake through his damp hair and Harry chuckled softly, "Okay?"

"Okay." Mia nodded before lifting her head to catch him in a soft kiss, "I want you." She whispered.

Harry exhaled, "Me too, baby. So much. 'M so ready for you."

Mia brushed her hand over his forehead again and Harry dipped his head to kiss her before gently rolling them over. Mia's legs split around him but Harry's arms kept her locked in close to his chest, pressed together as they kissed. Mia's ponytail laid over her shoulder as she breathed against his lips.

Harry tried to get her comfortable, sliding a hand down her back to cup her ass and rock her into his cock. He didn't want to ruin the mood, but he felt emotional. Being this close to Mia, being this free... He couldn't've imagined it ever in his life.

It was crazy, Harry felt, how lucky he was to have met the love of his life at his young age. He had his entire life with Mia, and that thought excited him to no end. Years and years of this. Of her. And everything that came along with it. He couldn't wait, if he was honest. Watching her blossom and bloom into herself was a privilege and he felt so completely proud.

Even now, with her lying on top of him... It was something she never would've done months ago. But Mia seemed to even forget she was here, mostly naked on top of him. Harry squeezed her ass, sliding his palm down her thigh to pull her further into him.

They moved together, so primal and needy yet so full of love.

Mia moaned softly into his lips, "Harry..." She needily whimpered and he nodded, "I know. I know, I need it too. Fuck." He nearly lost his composure, trying to remember what he wanted to do with her tonight. He licked his lips, "Can y'take off your little panties for me, love?"

Her nod came quickly, "Yes. I can do that."

"I know you can." Harry crooned, running his palms up her back. Mia had her lip between her teeth as she slowly got up. Harry laid flat on the bed, kicking off the remainder of his boxers that were hanging around his ankles by now. And Mia stood at the edge of the bed in lingerie that barely covered her up.

Her cheeks were flushed and her chest was heaving, even more so when she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

"Shit." Harry muttered as the fabric dropped from around her chest, leaving her topless. He hadn't even asked her to do that, yet Mia felt the need to just be completely bare and vulnerable with him. Hooking her thumbs into her panties, Mia slid the uncomfortable thong down her legs. Harry's condom covered cock laid flat on his stomach and he brought a hand down to gently squeeze his balls, fully waiting for his love to sit down on top of his dick.

"Fuck, baby, come here." Harry moaned, reaching a hand out. Mia was completely naked, the candles around the room lighting her up in a way so angelic that Harry's chest tightened. He pulled her down for a deep kiss as Mia rested on top of him. Her arousal smeared over his cock and Harry reached between them to take a hold of his base.

"Sit up." He breathed, "Lift your hips."

Mia braced herself with her hands on his chest, her entire body warm and fuzzy at the thought of what they were about to do. She had felt nervous before, but Harry was gentle. And he looked at her like she was made of pure love, and her confidence had really never been higher.

A breath hitched in her throat as she felt his tip against her wet entrance and Harry grunted softly, "So wet..." He whispered, "All for the birthday boy, hm?"

Mia's eyes fluttered before she nodded, "Yes."

"Good baby, such a perfect present for me." He praised in a murmur, squeezing her ass, "Go on, Mi. Sit down."

Harry's cocky attitude disappeared quickly. A broken moan made its way out of his throat as Mia did what he asked, her pussy stretching around the head of his cock as she sunk down. His fingers dug into her thigh and Mia's lips gaped, "Oh... oh my god."

"Deeper." Harry urged in a hoarse voice, his eyes bulging as he wasn't even sure if he could take it. Mia threw her head back with a soft whine as her thighs quivered, softly sinking down inch by inch.

Harry groaned, "God, that's it... there we go." He praised in a sigh and Mia sighed back, relaxing and opening up as she took him. Harry stared at the length of her body as Mia held herself up a little. And even more so when she fully sat down, his dick snug inside of her wet pussy, and straightened up completely.

His hand found her bottom rip, cupping her side as Mia rolled her head back.

"Jesus Christ." Harry cursed at the sight of her. Tits perk, head thrown back, back arched and pussy split around his hard dick. He shakily exhaled, "Mia, 'm not going to last." He admitted in a rasp.

Mia didn't respond, feeling completely full and at ease with Harry finally inside of her. The incredible ache deep inside of her was soothed as his tip pressed into her g-spot. She felt breathless, mostly so when he slipped his hands down to hold onto her hips, guiding her in moving a little.

"That's it." He whimpered, "Shit, oh my god." His head got thrown back again, "R-Rock your hips. Just like that."

Mia felt encouraged, staring down at him as Harry laid beneath her and she followed the way he guided her body. Each time she rocked forward, he pressed further into her and it only lit up the fire in her tummy. He was so deep, it was indescribable.

Mia got more fluid in her motions, using her body on top of Harry to softly ride him. She leaned her palms back, never in a billion years thinking she'd ever feel this confident on top of him. Harry hardly had to guide her anymore, Mia's pelvis bucking into him in gentle swivels.

He moved up to cup her breasts, giving her chest a gentle squeeze before skimming his thumbs over her nipples.

The sweet moan she let out made him bite his lip, hard. "Fuck," He breathed, "baby, can I go a little harder?"

Mia wasn't sure if she even heard him, so lost in her pleasure by now until Harry gently tapped her ass, "Sweetheart?" His voice sounded strained and as always, they had been teasing and playing for so long that both were on the brink of their orgasm.

Harry had been talking big about bringing Mia earth shattering pleasure tonight, and he really wanted to before he finished and the moment was gone. Mia softly blinked her eyes open to stare at him and Harry held her hip, "Remember what I wanted to do? About being a little more rough?"

"Yes." Mia nodded and Harry licked his lip, "Are you still okay with that?"

She smiled down at him, "Mhm. I am."

"Okay." He breathed, "Okay. Lean forward a little, baby. Like that." With his dick inside of her, Mia sunk through her elbows a little so she leaned forward more, her face closer to Harry's.

"'S good." He nodded and Mia keened at Harry's instructions. Her tummy fluttered at the thought that he was taking over again. Harry felt her nipples brushing against his chest, "Now put your hands behind your back and lean on me."

His hands were on her lower back, keeping her pressed against him firmly as Mia stared at him, "What?"

"Hands behind your back. Do it." He repeated, giving her ass a firm squeeze in warning. Mia's breath hitched in her throat, a mixture of healthy fear and excitement running through her. She'd be restrained. Well – not restrained, but she'd be unable to use her hands. They had never done that before and Mia loved touching him when they were intimate.

Lost in thought, she nibbled her lip. Too long, for Harry's liking. His palm came down on her ass in a sharp slap and Mia jolted up, Harry's dick moving inside of her so her surprised yelp was mixed with a moan of pleasure.

"Do as I say." Harry sternly spoke, "Hands behind your back. Don't be a little brat, Mi. Thought you were being a good girl tonight? For my birthday?"

Their dynamic worked so well. Mia turned near delirious when Harry spoke to her like that. Her body trembled because she craved that so much, to be perfect for him, to be good for him and please him. It made her shake in pleasure and anticipation when his words registered in her brain.

She bit her lip to muffle a moan, nodding softly, "Sorry."

"I know it's hard for you." He mocked her, feeling as Mia brought one hand behind her back. Her torso leaned on him more when she lost the use of her hands, also bringing her other one behind her back.

Harry smirked at her flushed cheeks and puckered his lips into her jaw, "Doing good, m'love. So good. Your pussy's so wet and tight, fuck... 'M gonna give it to you good."

Her muscles clenched around him and Harry gritted a hiss through his teeth at the feeling of her wrapped around him so deliciously. He steadied his breath, keeping his eyes firmly on Mia's face when he moved his hands to her lower back, positioning her differently.

Mia had loosely held her hands behind her back, but Harry bent her at the elbows, forcing her entire lower arm to be horizontal against her lower back and then holding her tightly. Her hands turned into fists at the feeling of her back being forced to arch, Harry's grip on her harsh and tight until her shoulders ached and her tits were pushed up into his chest.

"Spread your legs a little more." He whispered. Mia's muscles were tight, legs clamped around his thighs. Harry tutted again as it took her a minute, "Open your legs or I'll make you. Give daddy a little more space to move, hm? A little more space to fuck you."

She bit her lip, trying so hard to send the signal to her legs to move, but it was like she couldn't. It was like Mia had lost control of her body. And losing control had never felt this good. She was completely safe her. Naked and engulfed by Harry who did nothing but care for her and love her in a way only he ever could.

And even though Harry tried to be severe, his heart hammered at the sight of his ruined girlfriend. He wasn't sure if maybe Mia was in her subspace. He had noticed it before, her struggle with decently speaking or moving whenever they were intimate like this. It worsened whenever he took the more dominant approach, but Mia's face didn't exude any fear or anxiety at their current situation. If anything, she looked more relaxed than ever before.

And so Harry took matters into his own hands. "Brat." He hissed, forcing his thighs to spread and with Mia on top of him, her knees parted wider. She gasped in a breath when the position allowed her to sink on Harry a little deeper, his dick nudging up inside of her.

He held his hands tightly on her wrists and swallowed before bending his knees behind her, cradling her up fully on his lap and keep her immobilized.

Mia was breathing heavily but he hadn't moved, he just filled her up deeply and stayed right there. The air felt thick with anticipation and both their lips parted and their eyes widened when Harry gave a gentle rock of his hips, up into her.

"Oh." Mia whimpered, relaxing more on top of him when Harry started up a gentle pace. It was more grinding back and forth, his dick hardly leaving its warm confines but brushing into her g-spot with the little movements.

He watched her eyes flutter, her lips being raw from chewing and biting on them to hide her whines, and her tits softly bouncing to their rhythm. Mia handed herself over to him, trusting him fully. She wasn't even sure what he was going to do, how rough or hard this would get. But she knew that with the slightest indication of her discomfort, he'd stop. No matter if he was mid-orgasm or not.

He'd always take care of her and put her first. There was so much lust and sexiness between them, but the love overpowered it all.

They shared a look of bliss and comfort and Harry nodded, "Can I go a little harder?" His voice sounded croaky and Mia simply gave a short nod. Harry braced himself with a shaky exhale, one of his hands leaving her wrists. He held her pressed against him with one arm, his other moving to the ass cheek he slapped shortly before.

Mia trembled a little when he brushed his hand over the burning skin but moved slightly lower to where her thigh started, using his palm to lift her up just a touch more. Her breaths were rough when she felt his cock leaving her just an inch more, and then he thrusted up into her.

"Oh – god." Mia whined softly, feeling how Harry squeezed her ass while holding her up a little. Mia's eyes threatened to tear up, "Harry..." She croaked and he cooed her, "I know. I-I know, me too. Feels so good, Mia, you feel so amazing."

She couldn't say anything but simply nodded, agreeing with him. Her brain was fuzzy, and even though her arms ached and she was near folded in half, she had never felt better. Her tongue felt a little thick, her ears ringing and her eyes watering. She looked a mess, she was sure, but she just couldn't find it in herself to care even a little bit.

They held the eye contact, Mia looking a little dazed while Harry continued the gentle thrusts albeit going a little harder than before. She was so tight, clamping down around him every time he reared back, like her body just ached to keep him deep. A thin layer of sweated coated Mia's hairline and Harry gave her ass another squeeze, "Be a good girl and take me a little deeper, hm?" He rasped.

Bending his legs higher to cradle her up more, Harry picked up the pace and strength of his thrusts. His length left her almost completely, just his tip staying inside of her before he jerked his hips up. Mia jolted up from the force, eyes rolling back immediately as she dropped her head in the crook of his neck with a cry.

"No." Harry immediately breathed, his hand leaving her ass to cup her chin and jerk her head back up. A tear leaked from Mia's eye as Harry forced her head up, "You look at me. And don't look away from me."

Mia wanted to, she really did. Watching Harry as he fucked her had to be one of the most erotic things, but it didn't even feel like her body was hers at this point and she had no strength whatsoever to keep her head up. She licked her dry lip, "I-I can't." She croaked out pathetically.

Harry tutted her, puckering his lips, "My sweet, ruined girl... Need my help, do you? Can't do it without me?"

She breathed heavily, Harry's hips continuing to snap up into her and jam straight into her g-spot each time. Her orgasm was so close, Mia could feel it, her toes curling into the bedding already at the thought of how insane it would be. Whenever Mia thought it simply couldn't get better, Harry surprised her. And Mia didn't even know her body was capable of feeling that good.

Harry bit his lip with a smirk before he wrapped her ponytail around his wrist. He asked her to put her hair up just for this. With her hair around his hand, he gave a sharp tug. Mia folded back more, the grip on her hair forcing her to stay perched up and hold her head up to stay level with Harry's.

She exhaled a shaky cry at the feeling, especially because the burn in her scalp was accompanied by a particularly hard thrust of Harry's cock. He used fluid motions to fuck up into her, using her immobile body to bring her the most pleasure.

Mia's eyes rolled back again as she shuddered and Harry clenched his jaw at the sight of her losing it, "Are you gonna cum, Mi? On my cock? Soak me good, hm?"

His words sounded distant, Mia's ears ringing. The tears were now freely streaming down her face as each hit of his cock deep inside of her made her lose her breathing a little more. And Harry felt it, going harder and deeper than ever before. The sound of their skin slapping together filled the room, Harry having no more inhibitions. He wasn't careful anymore, not like he had been all the times in the past when they had slept together.

His body did the work, his hips snapping up to hit her deep each time.

"H-Harry," Mia sobbed out, her face scrunching up. Harry watched in awe as she went lax for a second before her muscles spasmed. Mia gasped in a rough breath before her lips gaped in a silent scream. Nothing really came out but her body trembled and her pussy pulsed around his dick.

Harry groaned at the feeling of Mia releasing around him, warmth covering up his cock as he continued to thrust into her. He still had a grip on her hair, keeping her pulled back so he could see every little reaction of her face.

Her orgasm shattered her completely and Mia felt like she floated for a few seconds. Her body wasn't hers, Harry holding her down as her muscles fought his grip and her entire body quivered. She finally let out a shuddering cry, Harry gritting through his teeth as her tears leaked down onto his chest and a slight line of spit ran from the side of Mia's mouth.

He lifted his head, licking it up with a groan as he fucked her through her orgasm, never faltering in pace. His heart was thrashing from the effort but there was no way he wanted to stop. He wanted more.

"Keep going. One more." Harry panted, not even sure if Mia could hear him. Her eyes were tightly closed, her teeth clenched together. He knew she was experiencing slight discomfort now as he kept going while she was so sensitive, but Mia didn't stop him. Her thighs spread wider if possible, the slick sounds of his cock sinking into her pussy the first thing she heard as the ringing in her ears stopped.

"One more." Harry repeated and Mia blinked her eyes open, seeing his face in a blur as she sobbed out a moan, "Please." It was a broken plea, no louder than a whisper but Harry heard anyway, throwing his head back with a whine, "Fuck," He moaned, "I love you so m-much."

"Please." Mia repeated, her voice a shrill cry this time, sounding loudly through the room. Her breathing picked up as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm. She wasn't sure how she'd cope, but all she knew was that she wanted it. She never wanted it to end. She wanted to stay here forever, no matter how uncomfortable the position got or how filthy they were being.

Covered in sweat, she even had trouble swallowing her saliva down. Completely ruined by him and his dick, but Mia simply let him engulf her and fuck her stupid.

"C'mon, Mia." Harry urged her though gritted teeth, "Cum for me. One more. Do it for me."

Hitting her so perfectly, Mia couldn't do anything but focus on her breathing. "Oh." She whispered, biting down on her lip as her eyes fluttered close. "Harry..." She tried to speak but it came out a broken slur. And suddenly, Harry's strength seemed no match for hers. With a shuddering gasp and her orgasm surprising her like a wrecking ball, Mia broke free from his grip.

Her shoulders burned as she fell down on top of his chest, stretching her arms out as her fingers desperately gripped the sheets to hold onto something. Her face fell into his neck again as she cried out, "Harry!" His name being the only thing she could say, Mia came again.

Her pussy quivered, Harry wrapping both arms around Mia's body as he tried to keep the rhythm going but the stuttering of her hips prevented him from doing so. Mia mewled out in his ear, pressing her face into his sweaty neck as she arched into him more.

"Oh my god." She near screamed, brain fried and body shaking violently. And when Harry felt it, the way her orgasm spilled past his cock in a little gushing wave, he lost it.

His nails dug into her back, for sure marking her up but neither cared. "Fuck, Mia!" He cried while harshly jolting his hips up and coming inside of the condom. Mia's orgasm was wet between them as Harry gasped in violent breaths and Mia sobbed out into his neck as her orgasm subsided. Harry's twitching cock seemed to elongate it to a point it turned near painful, but his orgasm seemed endless, the condom filled to the brink before his entire body shuddered and he exhaled in a low moan.

Harry couldn't hear anything besides the harsh ringing in his ears. Mia's body quivered on top of him, skin covered in goosebumps as her muscles felt tense and she was experiencing a harsh comedown from two back-to-back orgasms. One so earth shattering she wasn't even sure where she was for a few moments.

The gentle strokes of Harry's fingertips up her spine relaxed her, and it took them minutes to say their first words.

"Mia?" Harry softly whispered, his voice sounding rough and raw. He puckered his lips into her shoulders, "Angel?"

She let out a soft hum and Harry sighed, "There you are... Feeling okay?"

"I-I think so." She murmured back, fully dazed. Her answer worried Harry a little, his brows scrunching up into a frown, "What do you mean? Did I hurt you? Are you in pain?" He urgently moved his hands to her ribs to pull her up but Mia protested with a whine, locking her arms around Harry's neck to stay pressed to him, "Wait." She whispered.

Harry stared up at her ceiling and swallowed, "Okay." He agreed, even though his dick softened inside the condom and his release leaked out of it from the sides, making even more of a mess between them. He didn't think Mia cared, and she didn't.

She was basically falling asleep on top of him, with him inside of her and their bodies filthy. After a few moments, Harry gently tapped her lower back, "Mia, baby? How are you feeling?"

"Good." She sighed, pressing a lazy kiss into his neck with closed eyes, "Tired."

Harry's lips curled up into a smile, "I know. Me too."

She was vocal, and he liked it. Tonight was different from anything they had done so far, and it was always a bit of a search and a slight worry to Harry that Mia wouldn't like certain things and she'd be too shy or embarrassed to tell him. He had learned her body like the back of his hand, and picked up on signals easily since she was so responsive to him, but it was still a learning curve between them.

"Sweetheart, 'm gonna roll us to the side, yeah? We need to clean up."

Mia grumbled in protest and Harry smiled, kissing her shoulders, "It'll feel better for your legs and back." He promised and Mia simply exhaled, in no fit state to really protest anyway. Harry gripped her thigh gently before rolling them to the side. His softened cock slipped from between her folds and Mia winced a little at the feeling.

Harry stroked his fingers through her hair, cupping her jaw, "Hi, m'heart. How are you feeling?"

"Good." Mia whispered with closed eyes. Harry stroked his thumb over her top lip and Mia nuzzled her face into his touch, "Fuzzy." She added. He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose, "Me too. I love you, baby. So much."

Her lips curled up into a soft smile and she hummed, "I love you too. So much too."

Harry giggled softly, "'M gonna go clean up real quick, I'll be back in a minute to take care of you, yeah? Just stay here, Mi." He whispered, dipping his head to kiss her shortly. Mia pouted but didn't protest, feeling slightly cold as Harry's body left her bed. The door opened and then another, signalling Mia that he was in the bathroom.

She heard water running and the lid of the little trash can opening. As Harry disposed of the condom and washed up quickly, he wetted a washcloth with nice warm water to clean Mia up a little bit.

She was in the same position by the time he returned, and he was still stark naked while starting the brushes of the damp cloth on her skin. Mia rolled on her back to give him more room, and Harry gently tapped her thigh so she'd open up her legs. She was dirty and slick between her thighs, and Harry had half a mind to go down on her again.

But Mia was half asleep and sore, which proved as much as he gently ran the cloth between her thighs. It was a mix of his cum and her orgasm, sweat and spit and whatnot. Mia bit her lip with a slight wince and Harry made quick work of it to not torture her too much. Cleaning up around her chest and eventually using the tip of the cloth to wipe the sweat and spit of her face, Mia blinked her eyes open, "Thank you." She whispered.

Harry's smile was dreamy and he leaned down to kiss her, "Don't thank me, lovie." He straightened back up, "Do you need to pee?"

"Yes." Mia sighed tiredly. Harry squeezed her hip, "Why don't you go do that and I'll put on fresh sheets real quick?"

Mia pouted but with some of his help, she eventually got up. She had trouble keeping her eyes open and winced at the bright bathroom lights. Her legs felt sore and sitting down on the toilet, she bit her lip to fight a whimper as she peed. She burned, much like after their first time. But Mia wouldn't change it for the world, the way their night had gone.

Her connection to Harry just grew so much with every second they spent together, and she fell more in love with him whenever she saw him. Sex was part of that, and they both knew it.

Mia took some time in the bathroom, taking the hair tie out of her hair and brushing it through before lazily braiding it for bed. She stood naked in front of the mirror, examining a love bite on the swell of her breast before turning around. There were some faint lines down her back from his nails, and her one ass cheek was still slightly pink from the slap. All her muscles ached and she yawned before heading back into the bedroom.

The sight warmed her heart. Crisp, white sheets laid on her mattress and Harry was tucked in at his side of the bed. She smiled widely at the plate of chocolate covered strawberries on his bedside table and Harry returned her grin, "Want a little snack?"

And so they laid in bed, celebrating Harry's birthday some more even if it was past midnight. They muttered affirmations and I love you's while sharing strawberries, cuddles and chocolate kisses. Harry's arms were around Mia, the strawberries on the nightstand forgotten. Her eyes were closed and she breathed steadily into his chest, off into a slight slumber.

The final candle was on its way to die down after hours of burning and Harry kept his eyes on a sleeping Mia, the love of his life in his arms. He had never told her this, but he made it point to never fall asleep before she did. There was something so vulnerable about watching her drift off into a sleep, feeling safe enough around him to do so.

She crawled a little closer to him, cuddling him completely while it was usually the other way around. Mia slept like a statue and Harry always positioned her however he wanted to use as his pillow or blanket and Mia never woke up from his constant position changes. She was the easiest sleeper ever and never complained.

And now she was cradled up into his chest, her hand flat on his skin as her cheek was smushed against him.

Harry knew this was the best birthday he had ever experienced. His heart soared whenever Mia was around, and he couldn't wait to spend all his birthdays with her. He gave a soft kiss to her forehead as the final candle died down and they were covered in darkness.

Allowing his tired lids to close, Harry exhaled and cuddled Mia back, falling asleep together.

//

yes, I know these always end with them falling asleep but i don't care xxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 227K 66
He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relationship or marriage. After trying everyth...
25K 1K 29
If you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you... -Winnie the Pooh If you wanna bin...
124K 5.2K 63
'A shameful tragedy it is that our stars failed to align, even though the record will show that we tried so many times.' We're taught to fear the mon...
1.8K 126 6
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 All because he met the wrong people at the wrong time, Harry Styles lost everything in an instant- including his...