PJO- The new god

By Shadow_neesan

New PJO fanfic Annabeth breaks up withPercy Percy becomes a god. I suck at descriptions. More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
VI
A/N
VII
VIII
Announcement!!!! Important!!!!
IX

V

1.7K 28 0
By Shadow_neesan

I eyed their expressions one by one as I adjusted my self on the one-seater and began my recount on what happened in the past ten years.

Flashback

After Annabeth and I ended our engagement, I headed back to Rachel's cave and wished her and Nico goodnight.

After which I went back to my cabin to sleep the rest of the night away. Tomorrow I'd tell the Olympians that the wedding was off.

To my surprise, Hermes was sitting on my bed arguing with Martha and George.

"What's up?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

"The gods wish to speak with you" he said simply, pocketing his phone

"About what exactly?"

He shrugged "Wish I knew"

I sighed and offered my arm so he could flash me to the Olympian throne room.

To my surprise it was silent, but I could tell the gods- especially Dad and Zeus- were in a heated mental argument.

"What did you want to speak to me about?"

They shared a look and Zeus stood, after a friendly shove from Hades.

"Perseus, we need you to become an Olympian" he said grandly, though his trembling fingers gave his nervousness away.

"You need me to what?"

"We know that you wouldn't want to live for eternity without your family and your future wife, but we've agreed to make them fully immortal" Hades said

"Um, I'm not engaged to Annabeth anymore" I mumbled

"...Huh?" They looked flabbergasted

"She broke up the engagement just a few minutes ago"

"No way" Hestia muttered, hands on he chest.

"But do I have a choice in this making me a god shit?" I asked

"No" they said in sync, creepy

"Then why do you want me to be a god so bad?"

"Dionysus can't continue with his punishment and there has to be someone who is capable of leading and training the demigods to be able to defend themselves" Hera explained "You were the only one suitable"

"Why's Mr D's punishment getting cut short all of a sudden?" I asked

"His punishment consists of his domain being restricted which has dire consequences to an immortal's immortal essence. If he continues his punishment it's highly possible he'll fade" Athena replied

"Oh" I nodded in understanding "But promise you'll not make my family immortal without their permission first"

"I already have Sally's approval" Dad said, his fingers tapping an irregular rhythm on the arm rests on his throne

"Then it's settled" Zeus said a wide grin on his face as he stood "Let's begin"

The gods circled me, arms outstretched, muttering ancient greek so quickly I couldn't catch a single word..

All of a sudden, a sharp pain reverberated through my cells, making me cry out. The muttering only grew louder and faster the more I screamed.

Then I blacked out.

I woke up in Apollo's temple, wincing at the absolute brightness of the room I was in.

Soon Apollo was by my side, checking my vitals and making sure I was alright.

"What are my domains?"

"You'll get it in a minute" he replied checking my temperature

I was confused at what he meant, but a minute latet I realised

I felt a stabbing pain in my skull as words that I couldn't recognize forced their way into my brain.

Apollo helped rub my head which helped alleviate the pain, whispering "Relax, breathe Percy, you've stopped breathing again" he sighed "The pain is only temporary, so breathe before your lungs deteriorate"

Soon, my mind cleared and I was able to make sense of the words, forming them into sentences.

Perseus Jackson Olympian god of fatherhood, loyalty and devotion, passion and lust, harem and desire, tides, time, planets and planetary bodies, minor god of magic and mist, lord of monsters and beasts, minor god of family and familial love, innovation, technology and creativity, children and innocence, power, destruction and Chaos and heroes.

I blinked in surprise at the sheer number of domains I had. When I relayed them to Apollo so he could write it down, his eyebrows rose in surprise and amusement.

"Thena said I should tell you that your palace is currently under construction, so you'll be staying with one of the other gods for now" he hummed "Oh and it's on a newly created island"

"Um why?"

"Well it was supposed to be a wedding present from all the gods to you, but well..."

"Oh"

He offered me a sympathetic smile and stood "Rest a bit, you look exhausted"

"Okay...but wait"

"Hm?"

"Is it possible to convince the other immortals to ally with us to prevent another war from happening?"

"Yes, but we don't have someone who xould help us. Sure Athena's wise but she's a proud person and often says things she's not meant to say in her anger"

"I could help negotiate" I offered "I have experience too"

He gave me a doubtful look but nodded "I'll speak to father about it, but rest"

"I will" I grinned

Flashback end

They looked at me shocked and confused but I wasn't done relaying my story.

"I stayed with dad for the first few weeks of being a god, then deviated to Dite's palace where we slept together-"

"You slept with Aphrodite?!" Leo exclaimed

"Leo, let him finish" Piper scolded

"She got pregnant though and gave birth to my first child and son Angel. He's turning ten soon" I smiled softly "Arty found out about it though she didn't get mad about it. Instead she instructed me to help her half-sister Hebe out"

"So you slept with Hebe?"

"Mhm, Heracles didn't like it" I smirked "especially when I got her pregnant four years ago"

"Dam" Thalia whistled "You were sleeping with Hebe for six years and he didn't do anything about it"

"What could he possibly do?" I chuckled "She gave birth to twins for me and she's been  staying with my mom since her divorce"

"What about your marriage with Drew?" Rachel asked

"You're married to Drew?!"

"Yes I am Leo" I sighed "Hera wanted me to settle down. She didn't want me to be a bigger manwhore than her husband or stepsons, so she wedded me and Drew"

"Why her though?" Jason asked

"Good question" I shrugged "But it's Hera we're talking about, she doesn't need a reason to do what she does"

"True"

"Bubby" a quiet voice called out and I looked up to see Zia leaning on the wall, her lips pouted "Cuddle"

"C'mere darling" I said patting my lap. She lit up and did as I said, snuggling into my chest.

"So that's what happened" I said, stroking her hair

"And your new wives?" Annabeth asked

"One of my domains is harem, remember? According to Eros- the Primordial not minor god- I have multiple soulmates just waiting to be found. I was supposed to have four, but fate decided otherwise and gave me six"

I would've asked them to tell me about their lives, but I already knew the important events that took place. Like Jason and Piper's marriage and the birth of their baby girl, Frank and Hazel's engagement, Reyna joining the hunt, Nico becoming a minor god of the underworld and the dead, Leo and Calypso opening a demigod restaurant, cafè and bakery, and Annabeth's marriage and birth of her son.

I knew more than I would've liked.

"Who're they?" Zia asked

"My friends from when I was still a demigod"

"Oh" her gaze drifted to Annabeth "Is she your ex?"

"Zia" I sighed "Don't be asking questions like that"

"...Okay..." she yawned "G'night" and she fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 54.9K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.7K 523 22
What if Percy confused about his gender? And in love with two boys as well as Annabeth? What if the goddess of love offer to help in her love based a...
6.6K 288 16
This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so please just go and read it. Top kook Bot...
99.2K 2.3K 17
Dimitri left Rose pregnant. Rose found a note saying he left her for Tasha. Will relationships be tested? Is Rose in danger? And what unexpected gues...