✓ womanizer ミ zack martin

By oxangejuice

"boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you are boy don't try to front i know just, just, what you ar... More

womanizer
ONE. how to swoon the new girl a book by zack martin
TWO. jail cell number fifty-six
THREE. even though you hate me, i'd take a cake for you
FOUR. the "little" prince
FIVE. something slight
SIX. the dip that ended it all
SEVEN. summer's over and the flirting beings
EIGHT. honeymoon fades
NINE. let's talk about the dip
ELEVEN. buttercream kiss
TWELVE. online relationship status
THIRTEEN. switch-a-rooney
FOURTEEN. morp
FIFTEEN. how to swoon the womanizer a book by raven st. james

TEN. stressin' confessin'

1.6K 85 30
By oxangejuice

CONVINCING RAVEN to do something kind for someone who wasn't Cassie or herself was difficult, but when you tell her she could possibly pawn off London's shoes for a couple thousand bucks was easy.

She, Zack, and Woody were tasked in changing around London's shoe submarine which shouldn't shock anyone who knew the rich empress.

Soon, London joined the trio in submarine to watch... not help. Helping others definitely wasn't in her forte.

"Actual ruby slippers?" Raven smirked, holding the shoes up to examine, "Why would anyone wear those?"

"So if I get lost, I can click my heels and go home again." London answered.

London chuckled and walked off.

"She won't miss these." Raven muttered and shoved the shoe in her bag.

Woody soon approached, holding a chicken leg on a power drill, "I was a leash kid."

Raven and Zack only nodded at the curly haired teen. Zack soon picked up a black pair of heels and smiled.

"You know, Raven, these would go great with your legs."

"That's not a very friendly thing to say to person who's just your friend." She smiled.

"Sure it is." Zack said, approaching Woody, "Hey, Woody, these would go great with your legs."

Woody held his hand over his heart and smiled, "Well, thanks, Zack. It's about time someone noticed these stems."

"If you like them so much why don't you were them?" Raven asked, "I'm sure they'll go great with your legs."

"Ah, I would, but I'm afraid they don't match my socks."

As Zack began to pull his pant leg up to show his miss matched socks, he fell over. He stood up with a awkward smile and accidentally hit a button on the submarine without anyone, not even himself, noticing.

"I meant to do that."

"Which?" Raven questioned, "Showing me your oddly hairless legs or falling over?"

"A little bit of both."

Nightfall soon fell upon the seas and no one in the submarine had noticed their descent into the deeper abyss of the ocean.

"It's so stuffy in here." Woods said, "I need some fresh air."

He began to climb towards the opening of the submarine and once he opened it, water came crashing in.

After realizing they were under water, Woody struggled to shut the hatch, but eventually got it to shut.

An electric eel had also made it way inside and London thought it was her snake skinned belt and latched the sea creature around her waist, shocking her until Raven was able to pull it off.

After bricking on whether or not it was pronounced Kraken or Kryaken, London suggested they just tell Captain Yuri to take them back up to the top.

"You gave him the day off." Woody sighed.

"I did?" London questioned, "That is so unlike me. Stupid nice London."

"So, I'm once again stuck somewhere with the three of you?" Raven questioned.

"Don't panic." Zack said, "Share my strength." He smiled, holding his arms out.

Raven wasn't going to in for that embrace, but Woody did, sobbing in the process.

"I feel better already." He cried.

The four... sort of, looked of any way, any button to get them back up towards the surface.

"Either we're completely submerged, or fish have taken over the earth." Zack said.

London gasped, "From who?"

Zack gave London a glanced and went back to look through the periscope and called for an "up scope". Woody pushed a button which caused the scope to go up into the air and taking Zack with it.

"Pull it down, pull it down!" Zack cried.

Woody went to go help the blond down, but instead he pulled Zack's pants down instead.

London loudly laughed into Raven's shoulder and Raven held her hand over her mouth to suppress her own laughter.

Woody rushed to push the button which brought both the scope and Zack down, but the scope down pinning Zack.

Raven stepped forward and pushed the button which lifted from Zack's chest and turned, helping the boy to his feet.

"Did your mommy buy you those rainbow underpants and were you a big boy and bought them on your own?"

"Look, they were white till I did a load of laundry with candy in my pockets, which, by the way, makes the candy taste kind of bleachy."

Raven held a small smile, resting her hand against his shoulder, "I'm just glad you did your own laundry."

"Hey guys, look." Woody called, "I found a radio."

"Oh, goody. I'll go get my dancing shoes." London smiled.

"No, no, it means we can contact the ship and get help." Zack said.

Raven stepped forward, pushing buttons until she turned with furrowed brows, "It doesn't work."

"Yeah, neither does Steve, but Mom still loves him." Woody scoffed.

His statement went ignored and Zack said that he would check the battery compartment, which was only filled with shoes.

"It says to put in double As. Maybe I put them in wrong."

No other words couldn't be used as an alarm began blaring out.

"Oh, that's good." Woody smiled.

"When are an alarm and a red light ever good?" Zack questioned.

"At Bert's Burger Buddy. It means you've won a little dancing buddy the burger." He explained and began to sing the jingle to the restaurant's song, "Yeah, their marketing department's not the best."

Raven turned and watched as London made her way towards another part of the submarine.

"Whoever wrote this is a worse speller than I am." London said.

"You can't read it because whoever wrote it was Russian." Raven explained.

"I don't care how fast they were writing. It makes no sense."

"Uh, guys?" Zack called, "I think that alarm means we only have 30 minutes of air left."

Woody gasped and London scoffed, "Oh, don't worry. I've got plenty of air. I'm an heiress."

And they were losing air fast.

Raven and Zack sat on the floor practically gasping for air as their backs were pressed against one another.

But they only reason they were gasping for said air was because "turkey makes Woody gassy".

The trio (London, Zack, and Raven) all stood to their feet. Zack claiming they only had about 12 minutes of air left.

"It's not good air, but it's air."

"We need to figure out a way to get out of here because I'm not willing to die with you three for a second time." Raven panted.

Woody sighed, "I can't believe I'm gonna die without telling my secret crush how I feel. You'll always be in my heart, Ethel."

"Ethel the lunch lady?" London questioned.

"She's 4'5, has one nostril, and wears a hair net, which is odd because she has no hair." Zack said.

"Except in her nostril." Raven added.

"Hey, lay off my woman!"

As Woody stormed off, London followed to make sure he didn't drool anywhere.

"Raven, if our time's up, I think I should tell you I hate being your friend."

"I also hate being your friend." She smiled, "Since the day I met you. I've hated being your friend."

"I mean that I always wanted us to be more than just friends."

"You thought that this was the best time to confess that? Zack, I'm not stupid. I know you like me."

"Really?"

"If you were trying to hide it, you didn't do a good job." She sighed, "But I guess that it would only be fair for me to confess something now that you have."

"Okay."

"I like that you did your laundry." Raven smiled.

Zack returned the smile, "It's actually nice to have clean clothes."

"Yeah." She chuckled, "I also... like you. If that's what you wanted to hear. I think don't I've seen you flirt with anyone since we've become friends, Mr. Womanizer." She joked.

"You like me?" He asked, "Are you sure?"

She furrowed her brows, "Do you want me to say no?"

He smiled, "No, no, this is awesome."

And for the first time, Zack spread his arms out and with a small smile, Raven walked into his embrace.

"I could spend the rest of my life in your arms."

"As possesses as that sounds, it looks like you will."

As Woody pulled London into in embrace of their own, he shook the girl causing batteries to fall from his drill.

"We can use these to power the radio." Zack said.

They were able to call up the surface and Cody just so happen to be nearby to help. And somehow their air time seemed to be less important than a chess match, but they able to go up after getting rid of London shoes.

And soon enough the group made their way back on the boat and on the sky deck.

"Raven, if you're not busy tomorrow..."

"I'm not doing any more work for London." She said and pull the red shoes out of her back, "These better be worth what you said they were."

"I'm sure they are, but I was thinking more along the lines of a date, since you know, you like me." He chuckled.

"I said that?"

"Yeah... not even 20 minutes ago."

Raven held a tight lip and shook her head, "I don't think I said anything along those lines."

"Oh, come on, you know it's true." He smiled, "So where were we?"

As he stepped forward, Raven took a step back, placing her hand on his chest.

"We're not there yet." She smiled.

"How about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"You're actually so annoying."

"Funny, my mom says the same thing."

Raven smiled once more, "Movie on the sky deck. First date."

"Deal."

— lucy has something to say !!

them looking at woody when cody says they need to loose the weight to go to the surface is insane 😭

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 183 17
(justin russo x fem! oc) (wizards of waverly place s1-s4 ft. the suite life) (ship name - jeleanor) Meet Eleanor Martin, the elder sister of the inf...
29.5K 1K 11
❝so i'm 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧', with my chin in the palm of my hands about you.❞ -in which an untrusting girl meets the sweetest boy who teaches her...
35.2K 418 32
Marley Moseby is the niece of the hotel manager Mr. Moseby and is best friends with Zack and Cody Martin and London Tipton. When she attends Seven Se...
242 25 33
Ten years after a unceremonious and sudden breakup, high school sweethearts, Cody Martin and Bailey Pickett, now leading vastly different lives, find...