The Heir of Slytherin

By Slytherin-Heir

"Or perhaps in Slytherin you'll find your real friends. Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

5.3K 115 12
By Slytherin-Heir

Today was the day of the Quidditch game and Draco and I were up really early. We seemed to be the only people up, actually, we were the only people up. We didn't have classes for an hour, and people usually didn't wake up until thirty minutes before class. Marcus Flint and the others on the team came to join Draco and I in the common room a few minutes after Draco and I had came.

We were all talking about how we were going to crush, flatten, smash, etcetera, Gryffindor in the match today. I was the only girl on the team at the time, which some of the students that weren't on the team thought was awkward. It was perfect actually. We got into a big circle and chanted a quick good luck to our team before we left for classes.

We had Transfigurations, and then breakfast. During breakfast, we (the Slytherin Quidditch Team) sat together at the far end of the table, and talked about things to do at the game. Then, we had Potions, where Severus went on about different things to do with different plants and what potions you could make with it. He asked questions, gave a few small quizzes to students, but I sat anxiously tapping my wand on the desk. We later had Defense against the Dark Arts with Quirrel, where he talked on and on about counter curses for certain spells and had us practice. That was the only time I payed attention in class, was when we had to practice. Then in Charms class, where Flitwick only payed attention to Hermione Granger in the front of the class. She was such a teachers pet when it came to this class, not only was she in the front, where Flitwick seemed to only be able to see, but she, like Draco and I was able to cast all the spells. She annoyed Ron, telling him he was doing the spells wrong. After charms, we had the big first game. As usual, we entered the pitch first. Our house, Slytherin, and some others were yelling happily as we all flew out. We circled the pitch a few times, and then took position

Draco looked up at me, and I nodded, then he looked back at Madame Hooch as she released the Snitch. It flew around Draco and the Gryffindor seeker a few times before taking off. I could tell Draco was watching the snitch from the corner of his eye. Madame Hooch gave a few words, and tossed the Quaffle up. When the game started, I focused in on keeping the goal hoops safe. It seems like a hard job, but actually, it's not. Or at least for me it wasn't. We were ahead by forty points, Gryffindor had no points yet. I didn't notice Draco going after the snitch until I dodged a bludger coming towards me. He caught the snitch soon after he saw it, and we had one hundred and ninety points at the end. Gryffindor left with nothing, and us with a win. I came down near Draco and Marcus, and eventually, I got off my broom and onto the ground.

"Good game" Fred and George said to Draco and I as they came near us.

"Yeah. you too" I said, glaring at Fred, who had hit the bludger towards me at the end of the game.

"Aw is the princess mad" Fred made a pouty face, and I smacked him.

"Twat. I'll see you later" I said, walking away with Draco.

After the game, the Quidditch teams were allowed time to go to their dormitories and get ready for their next class. I was fixing my tie when I walked out of the girls dormitory and into the common room. Then, I put my robe on and went out of the common room.

"Tabitha!" Draco said, meeting my side.

I looked at him, "hey, good job at the game today."

He nodded, "you too," he took a breath as we headed to herbology, "I was thinking.. do you.. want to go out with me?" He asked, slightly nervous.

"Yeah" I smiled, looking at Draco from the corner of my eye.

"Really?"

"Of course. Why would I say no? No, how could I ever say no?"

Draco shrugged and we walked silently to herbology. The class was taught by a plump witch named Pomona Sprout. It wasn't a very boring class, considering we were told we were going to be messing with Mandrakes and their roots. Lastly for today, we had History of Magic before the feast. History of Magic was taught by Professor Binns.

Tomorrow, I would have all my classes, Potions, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts (DADA as some called it), Transfiguration, Herbology, Flying, History of Magic, and Astronomy. At the feast, Dumbledore acknowledged our victory in the game today, and then the feast appeared.

We all ate, and then the houses, and the majority of Slytherin went to bed. I, on the other hand, was writing to my father, Sirius. I didn't feel like telling my mother anything yet, about Quidditch, or even Draco and I, but I did tell my father. At the end of my letter, I told my father not to tell mum. I then folded and gave the letter to my owl, Maya, who flew off right after.

"Hey" I heard a voice say tiredly from behind me, "why are you still up?"

I looked behind me, it was Draco. "Hey" he came and sat next to me on the couch, "I just can't sleep."

"Have you even tried sleeping?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"No, I haven't" I sighed honestly.

"Try at least, for me" he said, "I don't want you to be too tired tomorrow."

"Alright" I yawned, closing my eyes. He was playing with my hair tiredly when I fell asleep. I couldn't wait until the summer, when we wouldn't have to worry about waking up early in the morning for classes, or having to meet in the common room in the middle of the night to be together. I wanted to be able to meet up any time we wanted to.

-

I woke up in my bed the next morning, when I looked at the time, I saw it was already noon. Ignorantly, I lay there for a while, before getting up. I was getting ready, and when I put on my robe, a note was under it on the desk.

'I told headmaster you didn't feel well. I'll take your notes to you. Don't show up to any classes, just for dinner and Quidditch practice.

love,
Draco'

I smiled and put the note back where it was. For a while, I sat with my owl, Maya. I had wondered if my father had even read the letter. Probably not, he doesn't pay attention to me often anymore because of work at the Ministry. He's been busy lately, the same as Lucius Malfoy has. It's not surprising, as the Ministry usually is busy. It wasn't until an owl came in and dropped a letter that I actually was snapped back to reality. The brown owl landed next to Maya, and waited for me to read the letter or note.

It was from Lucius. "Of course" I muttered as I opened the letter, "I get something from his father, yet nothing from my own" I said to myself.

I read the letter to myself.

'Miss Tabitha Bane,
Your father and mother have left the country to go to Romania on business for the Ministry. The house-elves are still at your manor, and are still working to keep the manor in good condition while they are gone. The Ministry doesn't know when they'll be back, but I assure you, you are always welcome to stay at our manor if your parents aren't home by the end of term for the summer. I hope all is well with you and Draco, and with school of course too.
- Lucius M.'

I looked at the owl that had been waiting patiently for me to read the letter. Dumbly, I asked it if it was waiting for me to reply back to Lucius, and it hooted. Taking that as a yes, I wrote a simple reply, and told him about mine and Dracos status, and about Quidditch. I handed my note to the owl, which hooted and flew off almost instantly after it took the note.

Every now and then I would reread the letter Lucius wrote me.

I had found myself talking to Maya, asking stupid questions like "did you take my letter to our manor?" And "were you aware of their being sent to Romania?"

The next time I checked the time, it was already time for me to go to dinner. As I got up, I rubbed my owls feathers and left, my wand tucked into the waist of my skirt. Draco had saved me a spot next to him at the feast. When I sat down, I put my head in my hand.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked, putting his hand in my free hand.

I lifted my head and slid him the letter, "the fact that your father believes I'm more important than my own father does, or my mum for a matter of fact."

Draco read the letter and nodded, "well, my father does like you. A lot actually, that's probably why he convinced your parents to let you marry me" he smiled, which made me smile too.

"He told you that?" I laughed and Draco nodded. "When? I haven't seen you read one letter from anyone except McGonagall this entire year!" I said.

"We talked during the night. When you were normally asleep. He knows all about us, but I've decided to let you tell him too" Draco said, "glad to see you're happy now."

We ate, changed into a pair of clothes for Quidditch practice, and headed out to the pitch with our brooms. Even though McGonagall was the head of Gryffindor, she had gotten Draco and I the newest, and best racing brooms. We had Nimbus 2001's while everyone else had well, a different range of older and some sort of new brooms.

At Quidditch practice, I was able to let out all of my stress. Afterwards, I felt less tense, and had let out most of my anger and stress hitting and throwing the Quaffle back to my teammates.

--
A/N:

Wow so I just wrote half of chapter 3, the entirety of chapter 4 and this chapter all tonight because:

1. I cannot sleep no matter how hard I try.

2. Im just in the mood to write and random ideas are flowing so some stuff might be weird? I dunno. But that's that.

And honestly, if you guys could like be in my mind thinking and visualizing how Draco and his father are towards Tabitha, you'd probably die faster than you can say Quidditch. Like I'm here just sitting in my desk chair and casually dying in my head of cuteness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.9K 57
" IT'S THE SNITCHING TO YOUR FATHER FOR ME. " " WOULD YOU STOP USING THOSE BLOODY REFERENCES. " IN WHICH Stella Holland has to spend her summer with...
966 20 15
Davina Rosier, a 6th year slytherin, who comes from a very powerful and wealthy pureblood family. Draco Malfoy also comes from the same heritage, but...
145K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
6.9K 245 16
**BOOK THREE** Notice: if you've not read book one or two, I suggest you do that, otherwise, you'll be lost. -- During the summer, Tabitha Bane had...