Fragmented soul -(Loki Laufey...

By sigyntpwk28

Sigyn and Loki were madly in love , but Odin and his own interests forced Loki to marry skadi , a frost giant... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX

XX

105 2 0
By sigyntpwk28

They finally were a family , so many things happened since all the discovery of the lies , after divorce, Odin had a heart attack which put him in the " odin's sleep "not dead but sleeping, Eisa is loving Sigyn , and Loki together, and so is balder , Sigyn and Loki saw balder's first steps .
Such a proud parents moment .
Lokis finally happy , and with a surprise .

" Loki , my love " Sigyn sat down next to him on a bench in the garden
" yes darling " he kissed her
" I have some news to give you "
" really what ? Did balder said his first words ? "
" no ... "
" then what "
" you're going to be a daddy again "
He opened his eyes widely 
" you're pregnant?! "
" hum hum "
He grabbed her and gave a mini pirouette kissing her .
He was so happy .
" you went to Eir ? To see it "
" yes I did "
He smiled

Thor was in Midgard , so Loki was reigning alone Asgard.
Now Loki married Sigyn officially
Skadi married also the love of her life in Jotenheim  , also build her family which made her forget about the son she had with Loki , what a great mother . *rolling my eyes*

Now Loki will have another child , now with the love of his life ,
Eisa is now having some frost giant characteristics like her father

Hodr was persuasive but since they had time and Sygin actually sat down and talked some sense into him , she explained everything and he understood, so he never bothered her again but he had a crush on lady sif, so he will obsessed with her like he did with sygin .

———————- THE END ————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...
58 3 5
The story goes this way : a beautiful and pure maiden called Sigyn was to be married with the handsome and brave Theoric, a Crimson Hawk from Odin's...
3.4K 118 10
Loki and Ase (AH-she) have been inseparable since she was introduced to his life. Will they try to rule Asgard together or separately? Will there bon...
288 42 30
Queen Frigga, feeling a little concerned about her son's romantic future, sets up another potential wife for him. Unfortunately, things don't go as p...