Hidden Feelings ☆ Obi-Wan Ken...

由 vibranium_assss

Jaika is the twin sister of Anakin Skywalker. She lives on Tatooine, working as a slave for a Toydarian calle... 更多

PART ONE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
PART TWO
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
PART THREE
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
PART FOUR
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
PART FIVE
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII

XXXVII

639 30 3
由 vibranium_assss

20 BBY
Mortis, Wild Space

Now standing in an open air arena, Anakin stood beside the father. Looking over his shoulder once again, he looked down at Jaika who laid on the ground unconscious. His heart drummed rapidly in his chest as he looked down at her, as he feared for what could happen to her. "It is time to face your guilt and know the truth." The father spoke, as a distant roar echoed in the distance. 

Anakin did not put up a fight, in case he risked his sister's life. So he stood, watching as two winged creatures flew above the arena, holding Obi-Wan and Ahsoka like their prey. The creatures descended into the area, placing the Jedi on their feet as they landed, as they kept their prey in their tight grasp. "Whatever he wants, don't do it Master!" Ahsoka called out. 

On the opposite side of the arena, was Obi-Wan who was caught in the grasp of the other creature. The man assessed the area they were in, as he inspected Anakin, who wore a heavy shade of hesitance. Obi-Wan's gaze slowly moved towards the body that was collapsed on the hard ground, which sparked a sense of urgency within the Jedi. He could not see any physical harm on her body, but in a place so strong in the force, he did not know what damage had been done. In turn, he started to grunt as he tried to move from under the creature's grasp, but came to no avail. Anakin met his friend's gaze, "Let them go. I will not play your games."  Anakin ordered the father, seeing the people he cared about suffering, while he stood free.

"Oh, but I think you will. I have ordered my children to kill your friends. The question is..." The father spoke before disappearing, Anakin turned as his eyes fell onto the father once again, who had teleported onto a podium. "...which one will you choose to save? Your Master? Or your apprentice? You must now release the guilt and free yourself by choosing." The father auctioned, as the Jedi suffered. "No!" Anakin refused.

"Their powers are too strong for us, Anakin. Save Ahsoka." Obi-Wan advised, as both he and Ahsoka groaned against the creature's grip. Obi-Wan looked down at Jaika, who still lay unconscious and unmoving. The Jedi worried that she may be in danger if she did not wake up, as he questioned what kind of suffering the father was putting her through. Even with his Jedi powers, Obi-Wan could not sense anything coming from the girl. "Let them go." Anakin ordered once again.

"Only you can make my children release them." The father spoke, before glancing down at the female twin. "And you might want to think quickly. The longer your decision takes, the more years are taken from her life." The father revealed, making everything within Anakin drop as he looked down at his sister. Obi-Wan in response gasped, as he also looked at the girl, who's life was being shortened. "Anakin, the planet is the Force. Use it." Obi-Wan advised, in an attempt to get Anakin to speed up his choice.

Anakin closed his eyes as he prepared, "You will let them go!" Anakin ordered, as a gust of wind plowed towards both sides, making the creatures take a step back. Anakin's attempts were not successful. The father laughed, making Anakin turn and glare up at him. "You may find success in a partner's aid." The father spoke, making Anakin frown as he followed the father's gaze to where Jaika was. 

"I'm sorry Jai." Anakin muttered, as he closed his eyes, feeling her presence and connection draw near to his own. Sucking in a breath, he welcomed her and felt a new found energy surge through him as he pushed his arms out. Anakin watched as the creatures lifted off from the ground and the sky above them spun. Jaika's unconscious body lifted up from the ground too, as a current of energy surged from her body into Anakins; her force presence giving him more strength, as the power of two resided within one.

Now that the sky was dark and littered with stars, the stage of the arena also lit up in the star light. Obi-Wan watched Anakin as he lifted his arms up more, controlling the planet. The Jedi glanced towards Jaika, who levitated in a paralyzed embrace. He could see a faint gust travel from her body into Anakin's. Obi-Wan could not understand what was going on, though he imagined she was powering her brother; either way, Obi-Wan felt high levels of concern rise from within him as he could imagine that this experience could leave long lasting effects on the girl.

Strengthening his grip on the creatures, Anakin gently moved his hands; dropping the two Jedi from the creature's grasp. They both landed on their feet, as they crouched in a safe and ready position, as both of them felt unprepared for what could happen next. Obi-Wan watched as Jaika continued to feed into Anakin. Everything within him wanted to run over and move her from harm's way, but he knew he couldn't. The father was very powerful, and was clearly capable of taking people's lives without touching them. He could not risk that, not with her.

Drawing his arms inwards, Anakin pulled the two creatures into the centre of the arena; both of them resisting under his grasp before he pushed his arms out, slamming them both into the hard, concrete walls. Both creatures collapsed onto the ground,  before they stood up again and flew into the air. 

The darker creature honed in on Ahsoka and started to fly towards her, making her ignite one of her blades. "Down" Anakin ordered, as he took control of the creature and grounded it, making it crash down. The Jedi quickly turned to the lighter creature, which hovered over an armed Obi-Wan.

Anakin pulled the creature away from Obi-Wan, as both walked on all-fours in front of Anakin, "On your knees!" Anakin ordered, as the two creatures tried to resist against the strength of the Jedi. Both creatures contorted as they struggled, before their wings started to disappear and they shrunk down in size. What were once creatures, were now a daughter and a son.

While the force wielder's caught their breath, the sky above the arena started to shift as it orbited back into the daylight. As Anakin did so, his connection to Jaika was interrupted, making her fall from the air onto the ground with a harsh impact. Both Ahsoka and Obi-Wan jolted forwards, but stopped themselves as they watched her lay motionless. "And now you see who you truly are. Only the chosen ones could tame both of my children." The father revealed.

Ahsoka and Obi-Wan realised the test had finished. Obi-Wan quickly ran towards Jaika and lifted her up, placing her body on his lap, as he checked her vitals, his eyes scanning for any injury. Ahsoka stood by his side, looking down at her friend with worrisome eyes. "I have taken your test. Now fulfill your promise and let us go." Anakin ordered, as he knelt down beside Obi-Wan, inspecting Jaika.

"Ah, but first, you must understand the truth. Now all of you, leave us." The father ordered. Obi-Wan shifted under Jaika, as he stood up, observing his surroundings to make sure everything was safe. Scooping his arms underneath Jaika, Obi-Wan picked up her limp body and held her in his arms. Her face looked at peace, but he knew that she was experiencing anything but that.

"I said leave us." The father spoke, looking at the Jedi with aggravation. Ahsoka and Anakin stopped theorizing, as Ahsoka and Obi-Wan stepped away. While they walked, Ahsoka peered over at the unconscious Skywalker in Obi-Wan's arms. "How is she?" Ahsoka asked, as Obi-Wan looked down at Jaika with worry in his eyes. "I don't know." Obi-Wan spoke with fear, a tone that Ahsoka had not heard him use before.

~☆~

Obi-Wan walked up the ramp of the shuttle and gently placed Jaika on one of the bunks. It was times like this that he wished they had one of those annoying medical droids with them, but even he knew that the droid would not understand what is wrong. 

Once Anakin returned after his talk with the father, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka hung about by the ramp of the shuttle, watching Anakin as he got lost in thought. "Ready to get out of here?" Obi-Wan asked, feeling impatient to leave the planet and to get Jaika to safety. 

Anakin looked back at Obi-Wan before he walked up the ramp of the ship. Taking their seats in the cockpit, Obi-Wan fired up the engines to the ship, as Anakin pulled the shuttle off the ground, as they flew away from the castle.

~☆~

Hours had passed and they continued to fly across the planet. Anakin had been resting, after the exhausting trials that he had gone through. Jolting awake, the Jedi was instantly comforted by Ahsoka. Sitting upright in his bunk, Anakin gazed across the room to where Jaika rested. She did not move or even stir under the movements of the shuttle, which made Anakin truly worried. The pair stood up as the ship started to shake, as Obi-Wan piloted the ship. "If you're done napping, I could use a little help here." Obi-Wan asked, as the two Jedi flew around the cabin under the turbulence. 

"I'm coming." Anakin answered, as he walked towards the cockpit. The Jedi quickly stopped in his tracks when he heard a gasp from behind him. Turning around, Anakin came face to face with the brother who was holding Ahsoka in a chokehold. "Leaving so soon? Not without this you won't." The brother played, and with that the trap door opened as the brother jumped out, taking Ahsoka with him. 

Racing back into the cockpit, Anakin took control of the ship after informing Obi-Wan on what just happened. Diving the ship down, Anakin chased after the dark creature; much to Obi-Wan's disbelief and lack of understanding. 

Anakin chased after the creature, diving into a gorge and swerving between cliffs. He got close to Ahsoka, but before he could get too close, the creature accelerated into a thick cloud. Without thinking twice, Anakin followed him, swerving within the deep storm as he came across a tower that glowed bright green. Anakin did not swerve until the last minute, making the shuttle stall as it descended towards the rocky terrain, crashing down. "I didn't think you saw it." Obi-Wan spoke with aggravation as he recovered from the crash.

Anakin sent him a defensive glance, "It was a giant tower, of course I saw it." Anakin called out as Obi-Wan left the cockpit. Obi-Wan quickly made his way to the bunks, where Jaika was laying in an unnatural position due to Anakin's crash. Sending Anakin a disapproving stare, the man gently moved the girl back into a more comfortable laying position, his hand lingered in Jaika's cold still one. Anakin watched from the cockpit door with a small smile, which he quickly dropped when Obi-Wan faced him. "Do you think it's a good idea to leave her here?" Anakin questioned, looking at the weak girl. 

Obi-Wan let out a sigh as he left her side, "It looks like we have no choice." Obi-Wan sighed, before the pair of them descended down the ramp and into the dark and mysterious realm that they now found themselves in. 

~☆~

Days had passed and Jaika was still in a deep slumber. Unbeknownst to her, but the other Jedi could have really used her help, after the son possessed Ahsoka who fought the other two. The Daughter sacrificed herself to save the Padawan, bringing the young girl back to life. But things had taken a turn for the worst, as Anakin had joined the Son in a cave, where he showed possibilities of the future. Obi-Wan scouted him out to try to stop him, but he was not successful. Ahsoka stayed by the ship, fixing the engine so they could hopefully escape the damned planet. "Yes, Master. Any success with Anakin?" Ahsoka asked, answering Obi-Wan's desperate call.

"No, quite the opposite." Obi-Wan answered, making Ahsoka frown. The air filled with an aura of dread and fear, as the group of Jedi had never been so unprepared and split up. "Master, what are you saying?" Ahsoka questioned, confused by Obi-Wan's phrasing.

"Anakin has joined the Son. Do not engage him. Just do what I say. Listen to me, you have to disable the ship." Obi-Wan spoke with a desperation that was still quite foreign to Ahsoka. The young Jedi let out a frustrated sigh, "But I just finished putting it back together." 

"Ahsoka, please listen. We have to prevent Anakin and the Son from leaving." Obi-Wan spoke with urgency. Not only did he fear for what damage they could inflict onto the galaxy; but he also feared for what could happen to Jaika, as she too was a target. Had the father not put her into a deep sleep, she might have found herself tied up in the middle of all of this mess. "Yes Master." Ahsoka answered, as she looked forward with wide eyes as Anakin stopped on his speeder bike outside of the ship.

After dismanting a vital structure to the ignition of the ship, Ahsoka stole Anakin's speeder bike and met Obi-Wan in the lava pit, saving him from his free-climbing skills. After a while, the pair found themselves in the arena again at night, where a memory wiped Anakin stood with the father. As a way to stop the Son's chaos, the Father stole his sword and stabbed himself through the chest. The son screamed out and was quick to embrace his dying father, as he cried in dispair. The Father met Anakin's gaze and the Jedi pierced through the son with the lightsaber, ending his trecherous life.

The son cursed out to his father for his betrayal, before he fell limp in his arms. After the slow and peaceful death of the father, the world started to change, as rocks began to fall. The giant crystal that floated above the castle came crashing down. It's split sent shockwaves across the planet, as it's shatter sent a blinding light across all life.

"General Skywalker, come in." Captain Rex's voice called out, awaking the Jedi in the shuttle. Ahsoka looked to her side, where Jaika still rested in her chair. Ahsoka frowned in concern. "We read you Rex. Can you hear me?" Anakin spoke through the channel. 

"Yes, sir, standing by. We were worried. You were off the scopes there for a moment." Rex replied, standing upright. Anakin chuckled to himself, "A moment? We've been gone more than a moment, Rex." Anakin mused, thinking of the chaos he had just been through.

"Sir, I don't understand. You'll need to explain." Rex questioned. As he spoke, Ahsoka sensed something beside her, making her quickly turn to Jaika, who started to twitch within her slumber. Ahsoka felt hope spike within her, as she got out of her seat and stood by Jaika's seat. "You won't believe me if I told you. We're coming in now." Anakin stated, sharing a glance with Obi-Wan.

As Anakin flew the ship, Jaika's eyes shot open as she let out a gasp. All attention quickly turned to the awake girl, who took in her surroundings with a gaze of confusion. "Jai....Jaika...Are you alright?" Ahsoka's voice called out. The girl hummed and nodded, before her gaze turned towards Anakin who looked back at her with a smile. 

Jaika looked at Anakin with a worried look in her eyes. Fear swirled within her iris as her brother moved, the very same brother she knew, now under her watch.

Ahsoka was confused as to the look that Jaika gave her brother. While Jaika looked at her brother in concern...

...as she had seen what the future holds for her brother.

(2719 words)

***
A/N:

Like I said in my previous note, I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the strongest and feels rushed. I had previous plans for this arc and Jaika's character, but that meant that I would have to write longer chapters; and even though this arc is important to Jaika's character and story, I thought that other arcs were in more need of longer parts.

The next arc I will write is a lot more important, so will be written in greater detail than this.
And there will be a lot more action, as well as explanations to what Jaika saw when she was unconscious.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

267K 11.1K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...