Living With Seven Brothers

By savagelove00

Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so mu... More

Characters
Prologue: Do you want custody of your sister?
Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed.
Chapter 2: You're going to live with your brothers.
Chapter 3: Getting Ready for Church.
Chapter 4: Visitation
Chapter 5: What Happened to Her?
Chapter 6: Girls are Weird
Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys
Chapter 8: What Could Go Wrong
Chapter 9: The Rodeo
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: New Home
Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.
Chapter 14: The Fall
Chapter 15: Ouch That Hurt
Chapter 17: The Truth!
Chapter 18: Making Up
Chapter 19: Revenge is Bitter
Chapter 20: Who Is She?
Chapter 21: Only for Adults
Chapter 22: The Hooker
Chapter 23: I Can't Do This.
Chapter 24: Don't Do That Again
Chapter 25: The Quack
Chapter 26: The Mall
Chapter 27: Meeting the Hooker
Chapter 28: Weston
Chapter 29: I Will Teach You To Be Rich And Snobby.

Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 

2.2K 63 3
By savagelove00

     The weekend went on painfully. My pain meds made me sleepy so I was in my room all weekend sleeping or watching tv. My brothers took turns spending time with me all of them but Sam I didn't see him at all.

     It kind of sucked because I felt the closest to Sam and now he was mad at me. Ben had been the one that took care of my wounds making sure they got cleaned and the cream was put on them. He said I could stay home from school today but I turned him down. I really wanted out of my room.

     I was in the car with Logan and Reuben. Sam got back his keys so Wes and Jere were going to ride with him however I didn't want to deal with Sam's cold shoulder. The best thing was that Ben gave me my phone back before we left. The first thing I did was text Jase and Jaz in our group message. Pa was suppose to give them their phones back today too so we would all get to talk.

     "Reuben can I stay in your room til first period? I want to study for my test a little more." I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

     "Of course sweetie." He nodded and I walked with him to his room. "Remember if today ends up being to much have your teachers call me or Logan and we will get Ben or Bruce down here to pick you up. Plus I have your meds to give you if you need them."

     "I should be fine they make me sleepy."

     "I know if you end up needing them I am going to have Ben or Bruce come get you. I just want your pain to go away as soon as it can." He said and I nodded.  Once I was in his room I quickly grabbed my stuff out of my back pack and started to study.

     After about ten minutes I looked up. "Reuben I am going to go to the bathroom."

     "Okay if anyone gets on you for being over here instead of in the middle school have them come to me." He said not even looking up from his computer.

     I quickly got up and walked to the restroom. I did my business and was washing my hands when my best friend Tiffany came in.

     "Ew it's the whore of the middle school. What the hell are you doing on this side of the school?" She scrunched up her nose in disgust.

     "I was in my brothers room studying. Please just leave me alone." I sighed grabbing a paper towel and then trying to go around her.

     "Not so fast! I heard about that stunt you tried to pull with Sampson. But of course he wouldn't believe you. I am the love of his life and he will always pick me. But if you keep trying to get in my way I will have to put a stop to you." She growled. Standing toe to toe with me.

     "You already tried that and I am still here. He will see you for who you truly are one day."

     "Clearly me letting you fall didn't send the message loud enough."

     "So you admit to not even trying to catch me in that stunt."

     "Or honey I enjoyed watching you fall. I just wish I could have a video and watch you do it over and over again. So yes I admit my handy work however no one will believe you. Sampson told me all about your mother and how she was a druggie and sleep with everyone. Once everyone in this school knows that they will see you for the slut and delinquent that you truly are."

      "Haha delinquent? There is only one person in here that fits that name and it's the person who purposely let another person fall maliciously letting her get hurt."

     "I didn't touch you so it's not a crime."

     "No you didn't touch me that's true. This might not get you in big trouble but I am sure it could get you suspended off the team." I could feel the anger building up in me. It's like fire was coming from deep in my soul and I was ready to burn this bitch. I don't know how I was going to do it but I would find a way to get back at this bitch.

     "You have no proof." She laughed and rolled her eyes. "I suggest you to go ahead and just quit the team before something worse happens."

     I instantly felt the heat coming off my body. "I fucking swear to you if you threaten me one more time it's the last thing you will do." I said getting in her face only inches away. "Back the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone." I said through clenched teeth then stepped back, went around her and walked out of the bathroom.

     "Hey where you going." I heard her say as she chased after me. She ran up to me and pushed my left shoulder.

     I screamed out in pain as tears quickly formed in my eyes. It took all but two seconds for the pain to disappear as my adrenaline and anger flooded my mind. I quickly turned around, balled up my fist and punched the bitch square in the nose. Before I new it I was pulling back to punch her again. It's like I blacked out and I wasn't even in control anymore, however my anger had taken over. I think I got three punches in before I felt a hand grab my right wrist and pulled me back.

     "What the hell is going on here?" Reuben's voice bombed.

     "That little bitch punched me." Tiffany cried out holding her face. That's when I saw it for the first time. She was bleeding, I had punched her nose so hard it was bleeding.

     "Katherine you march yourself to the principals office right now." Reuben growled and let go of me. Before he could say anything else I turned around and started to walk away. "Tiffany you go to the nurse and when you're done there I expect you to be in the principals office too." I heard him say and then started to fallow me.

     Once we made it to the office I sat down without saying a word as I heard Reuben start to talk to the principal. I tuned them out as they talked for what seemed like forever. That was until I saw Ben walk in eyes immediately falling on me. He had anger and disappointment written all over it. He quickly went to Reuben and the principal to find out what happened. Funny that no one was asking me.

     It wasn't that long after Ben came in that Tiffany and who I assume were her parents walked in. I guess they went to the nurse first to see their daughter.

     "Kensington!" Tiffany's Dad all but screamed our last name. "Your delinquent sister probably broke my daughters nose! You will be paying for this and we will be talking to our lawyer. It's already bad enough I have to deal with your brother dating my daughter now I have to deal with this little shit hitting my kid for no reason!"

     "O'Malley I suggest you to watch yourself. Number one you will not ever call my sister another name or else I will be paying for you to have a nose job too.  She got her punch skills from me! Two from what I have seen your daughter started this. My sister had every right to defend herself!" Ben growled stepping closer to the man.

     "Bull shit my Angel would never do anything wrong." He narrowed his eyes.

     "Well the video says different." Reuben spoke up crossing his arms as his scowl shifted to Tiffany's Dad.

     "What video?" He asked looking from my brothers to the principal.

     "Okay gentlemen please have a seat so we can talk about this in a civilize manner." Principal Campbell said. Everyone listen and sat down. "Okay so if we pull up the video you can see the girls coming out of the bathroom and you see Tiffany push Katherine." He said as we all watched the video.

     "That is the side that has Kat's wounds. Tiffany pushed her right on the wound which you can see a bit of because she is wearing short sleeves. Even if she wasn't and you couldn't see it Tiffany knew she was hurt there because it happened when Tiffany failed to catch my sister in cheer." Ben glared at Tiffany and her Dad.

     "That was an accident." Tiffany whined to her Dad.

     "That's not the point though." Principal Campbell said folding his hands on the desk. "Since Tiffany pushed her this is considered a fight therefore both girls will be suspended for three days."

     "We understand and we are sorry for Katherine's behavior today. We will be having a chat about what's the appropriate thing to do when put in this situation." Ben nodded towards the computer screen that was paused on Tiffany pushing me.

     "You will be hearing from my lawyers!" Tiffany's Dad shot daggers with his eyes to Ben.

     "Mine will be on stand by for it." Ben replied with a straight face looking un-phased. "Let's go Kat." Ben said and stood up waiting for me to do the same.

     As I started to stand the door flew open. " PRINCIPAL CAMPBELL WAIT! THERE IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO HEAR! TIFFANY IS NOT INNOCENT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 17.8K 95
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...
88.3K 1.2K 54
Sage is the youngest child of the Angelo family. She's 13 and has 6 older brothers who are all apart of the Mafia. The largest Mafia family in the co...
Dean's Life By Jas jacey

General Fiction

92.9K 2.4K 64
This is a story about Dean Winchester's life. He's a sheriff's deputy and a strict dad who's not afraid to spank his seven-year-old daughter when she...
376K 15.7K 121
Julianne Thompson has never known a healthy family. She has walked through her fourteen years in a daze, clouded by storms that won't dissipate. When...