๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

giving chance

3.1K 305 21
By ot7_bang_tan

"Everything was my fault,she did nothing" yoongi said.

"She put all the blame on you infront of my whole staff and you are saying she did nothing? Are you serious Kim yoongi!?" Namjoon said giving him glares.

"It all happened because of you, you shouldn't have left her with me" yoongi said glaring back at him.

"Huh? Me? But I just said to her that you should feel comfortable, I didn't asked her to snatch things from you" namjoon said in angry tone.

Yoongi felt scared hearing his tone.

"She doesn't deserve to be here specially after she called you that" namjoon said looking at Yoongi.

"Called wha- oh, well she said nothing w-wrong" Yoongi said but regretted instantly when namjoon got up from his chair and stepped towards him while saying
"Nothing wrong huh? Come here you little tangerine"

"W-why? Joon!! No pleas- ahh!"

Yoongi was pushed down on namjoon's lap and soon a hard slap landed on his butt.

"She said nothing wrong huh? Now say it again,come on say" namjoon said smacking again.

"Oww! Sorry!!" Yoongi hissed.

"You think of yourself as a burden?" Namjoon asked ready to smack again but chuckled when yoongi said
"What's burden? I am hearing this word for the first time"

"Smart" namjoon said picking Yoongi up from his lap and laying him on his lap in cradling position.

"Yahh!! It's too much, I am not a baby!!" Yoongi wanted to get up but namjoon restraints his movements by holding his both hands with his left hand.

"You are so cute hyung, looking so tiny right now" namjoon cooed.

Yoongi blushed.

"My cute little tiny KitKat, my adorable hyung" namjoon said smiling down at him.

"Stop itttt!!" Yoongi wanted to hide his face with his hands but namjoon was holding his hands tightly in his hold.

"I won't stop, I am gonna tease you more because I love to see your Tomato cheeks" namjoon said laughing.

"Joonieeee!! I am not gonna talk to you" yoongi said puffing out his cheeks.

"That's impossible for a chatter box like you hyung" namjoon said now using his free hand to tickle yoongi's stomach.

"Ahh noo!! No tickling!!"

Yoongi laughed loudly from namjoon's continuous tickling.

"You always try to hide things from me but this time I caught you" namjoon said now stopping.

Yoongi was breathless.
"J-joon!"

"Shh shh it's okay, everything's alright" namjoon patted his chest while smiling.

"If y-you knew everything then why you asked a-about that inhaler and first of all how you knew about everything?" yoongi asked slowly as he was still breathing heavily.

"I thought you will threw the tea in my absence so I was watching you from the camera footages as it's attached with my mobile, I saw everything till she left the cabin" namjoon explained.

Yoongi glared at him and said
"You was spying on me"

"Yes I was, what will you do?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.

"I will not cuddle with you from now on" yoongi said smirking.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he almost yelled.
"Hey!! That's illegal!"

"And I don't care!" Yoongi said with the same loud tone.

"Then you won't get ice cream too if you will not let me cuddle with you" namjoon said in a serious voice.

Yoongi's smirk faded hearing that. His eyes filled up with tears instantly and a sob left his mouth.
"You c-can't do that!"

"Aww don't cry, you think I will really do that?" Namjoon comforted kissing yoongi's head.

"My ice cream, I want to eat" yoongi was just saying this again and again.

"Yeah yeah you can eat tonight hyung, I was just joking ok? Please don't cry" namjoon said softly wiping the tears which were falling down from yoongi's eyes.

"Promise?"

Namjoon smiled at yoongi's little pout and said
"Promise KitKat"

"Now can we go home?" Yoongi asked.

"We can but tell me first about what should we do with her" namjoon said.

Yoongi sighed and got up from namjoon's lap.

"Now please don't say that 'don't do anything'" namjoon said leaning back onto the couch.

"Then do whatever you want, I just want to go home" Yoongi said sitting beside him.

"Ok great then, I am firing her" namjoon said shocking him.

"What? No! Just tell her to listen to me at once, I don't want anything else" yoongi said crossing arms over his chest.

"You sure? You said before that she is scary too, I will hire an another one and you can choose my new secretary" namjoon suggested.

"No joon, just give her one last chance, please?" Yoongi said with his doe eyes.

Namjoon's anger melted. He nodded then called the secretary in his cabin.

*Knock*

"Come in"

Yoongi chuckled a little at namjoon's usual cold tone.

Secretary entered inside and stood infront of the couch where namjoon and Yoongi were sitting.

"You want to say something?" Namjoon asked her.

She looked at Yoongi but flinched from namjoon's voice

"Don't try to be oversmart with me! If you Looked at him again, you are fired!"

"I am sorry sir but I was just trying to be careful, he was using your laptop and i didn't wanted him to accidentally click on any important file so that's why I was trying to st-" secretary was cut off by namjoon.

"Who is he?"

Secretary silently looked at namjoon then said
"Your elder b-brother"

"Who is he to you!?" Namjoon again asked.

"H-he's my boss" secretary said.

"So you behaved rudely with your boss? Do you know what are the consequences of this behaviour?" Namjoon spoke coldly.

"You are going to f-fire me?" She asked.

"I was going to do that but he wants to give you another last chance" namjoon said.

Secretary looked at Yoongi and she was met with his gummy smile. She felt ashamed of her behaviour and apologized
"I am extremely s-sorry sir"

"It's ok, he listened to me this time but I don't think I will be able to stop him next time so work properly from now yeah?" Yoongi said smiling at her.

"Yes sir, I will not disappoint you" she said smiling back at him.

Yoongi looked beside him at namjoon and said
"Thankyou joonie"

"Wanna get punished infront of her?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.

Yoongi giggled at that and said
"You will never do that"

"You know me too well Hyung" namjoon wrapped arm around yoongi's shoulder and then said to the secretary
"Cancel all my tomorrow meetings"

"Ok sir and thankyou very much" secretary bowed.

Namjoon hummed then she went out.

"Now can we please go home? We will wait for kookie to come back wit-" yoongi was interrupted by namjoon's playful voice
"Yeah yeah I know, we will wait for kookie to come back with ice cream so that you can quickly eat it"

"If you know then what are you waiting for? Get up,let's go fast!" Yoongi got up from the couch and pulled namjoon's arm.

"Ok ok, let's go"

Then namjoon collected his things and they went out from the cabin.

"You guys can go home at your usual time okay?" Yoongi said to the employees while going towards the exit of the office with namjoon.

"But hyu-"

Yoongi's puppy eyes made namjoon sigh while saying
"No need to overtime"

"Thankyou so much sir" an employee said smiling at yoongi.

"No problem but it's only for today,I am not going to save you next time got it?" Yoongi said in a serious tone.

"Yes sir" employee said while bowing.

Yoongi smiled then dragged namjoon from there who was still giving everyone his cold look.

"We will go back in my car and I will drive"

Namjoon stopped and was going to step back but

"Don't you dare to go anywhere Kim namjoon!!" Yoongi said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then I am not going with you either, I don't want to die at such young age" namjoon said.

Yoongi pouted sadly then he handed namjoon his car keys while mumbling
"Meanie!"

"You drive too fast KitKat, it's not safe" namjoon said and opened the passenger seat door for yoongi
"Take your seat majesty"

Yoongi chuckled at his action.
"Thankyou mr.kim" he said sitting inside.

"My pleasure majesty" namjoon said closing the door. Then he sat down on driving seat and drive away.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

I want 150 votes for this double update ❤️😤 otherwise no double update from next time 😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think๐Ÿ’€ ). The photos ar...
180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.
18.8K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
154K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...