A Different Path

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Copycat of gen 2, Johan Seong in world of Lookism More

Reincarnation
Johan Seong
Middle School
Boxing Championship
Pungsan
Juvienile Prison
Prison
K house
VS Gun
Big deal
VS Jake Kim
Secret Friends
Cipher Affiliate
The Business Plan
Can you touch the Peak?
Expanding Business
The King of Incheon
The king of Busan
Return
Business
Cheonliang Duo
Clean up
Old Friends
New talents
A job
The festival
The J high trio
The Festival Clash?
Jae won highschool
J High school
Frauds
Frauds (2)

Analysis

1.5K 64 15
By Silence_Junction

Johan was sitting right in front of Eugene, along with Mandeok and Yousong.

All four of them were on the penthouse of the third affiliate, where Goo had left them. Eugene and Johan had locked eyes, and Eugene said, "Mr Seong, welcome to Workers."

"Thank you," Johan replied.

Eugene smiled at him before they shook hands again. Johan asked, "What's my job here?"

"First, we need to analyze you, and then I will tell you your job," Eugene said.

"Analyzing as in fighting prowess?" Johan asked.

"If you wish," Eugene replied. "Workers isn't just about fighting. We care about all the talent we can get, whether it's fighting or not."

"Well, to be honest with you, I don't know much other than fighting," Johan admitted.

Eugene nodded and said, "That's fine. We can surely do something."

Eugene knew that Johan was strong, or else Goo would have never brought him to Workers. But he didn't know how strong Johan actually was, which is why he couldn't make the best use of him in Workers.

"Mr Seong, did I not introduce you to the others? Sorry, it's my bad," Eugene said, turning to Mandeok and introducing him. "That's Vice President Mandeok Bang. Please be respectful towards him."

Eugene introduced Mandeok, and the vice president slightly smiled at Johan and said, "Nice to meet you, Mr Seong."

"It's your pleasure," Johan replied. Eugene then turned to his twin brother, who was sitting quietly with his cap on.

"That is our VIP," Eugene said, and Johan narrowed his eyes at Yousong, who had been looking at Johan under his cap for a while now.

"Does the VIP have a name or not?" Johan asked, and Eugene put on a serious face and said, "Only the VIP can tell you that, but I don't think he wishes to talk."

"Fine, whatever," Johan said, getting up from his place. "Can we leave now?"

"Sure, let's go," Eugene said, also getting up from his place. But Yousong got up before him.

Johan was walking towards the helipad, away from the penthouse, when Yousong stopped him midway.

"What?" Johan asked, stopping because Yousong had blocked his way. They both stood in front of each other.

Eugene was surprised to see his brother react like that, but he was also intrigued to see that someone was able to pique Yousong's interest.

"Is he really that strong to interest my brother?" Eugene thought to himself, severely underrating Johan at the moment.

"Chairman, should I stop Mr. VIP?" Mandeok asked, but Eugene stopped him and said, "Please let them be. I haven't seen my brother this excited in a long time."

"As you wish, Chairman," Mandeok said, and Eugene looked at him and said, "Vice President, could you get me something to sit on? Let's enjoy the fight between those two."

Eugene said, and Mandeok nodded before lifting Eugene up on his shoulders. Eugene smiled and said, "Vice President, you shouldn't put yourself through this much for me."

"It's nothing, Chairman," Mandeok said, being as humble as he is. "Anything for the Chairman."

Mandeok and Eugene watched as Yousong and Johan faced off in front of them.

"Why are you blocking my way, VIP?" Johan asked, but Yousong gave him no response.

Johan got annoyed and placed his head right in front of Yousong's forehead. "Are you trying to pick a fight with me, punk?" Johan said. He saw Yousong started to smile like crazy, and Yousong threw a loose punch at Johan.

Johan didn't move and let Yousong punch him in the face, but he didn't even flinch. Johan mocked, "Was that your best punch? You're a disappointment like that."

Johan quickly turned back and hit Yousong with a back kick in the chest, but Yousong was able to bring both hands up to absorb the hit. He was still sent flying away, and Johan looked at him and said, "Are you stupid? Next time I will break your hands."

Yousong was still smiling and rushed at Johan with an overhead punch, but Johan, being taller than him, caught his hand and placed him in an armbar.

"You've got no technique, and you're stupid," Johan said, but he was soon proved wrong when Yousong was able to break out of his grip. Yousong got out of Johan's grip and hit him with a powerful kick to the chest.

Yousong's kick hit Johan in the chest, causing him to stumble back a few steps. Johan regained his balance quickly and charged at Yousong with a flurry of punches.

Yousong dodged Johan's punches effortlessly and landed a few of his own, hitting Johan in the stomach and face. Johan stumbled back again but quickly regained his stance.

The two continued to exchange blows, each landing powerful hits on the other. The fight was intense and brutal, but neither of them showed any signs of backing down.

Eugene and Mandeok watched in amazement as the two fighters went at it.

Eugene was particularly impressed by Johan's skill and strength, realizing that he had severely underestimated him.

Even after a while,the two fighters didn't show any sign to be tire but it was clear that Yousong was struggling to keep up with Johan.

Johan landed one final punch on Yousong's face and Yousong collapsed to the ground, Defeated.

Johan stood over Yousong, breathing in relief but victorious. He looked down at Yousong and said, "You're not bad, wierd shit. But you have a long way to go before you can beat me."

"But it's time for me to end this time"Johan said and He gripped his right hand with his left and said"Mr VIP there is a rule in prison, The only way you can leave the fight is in stretchers"

Johan said that intimidate Yousong but That weird shit started laughing and that made Johan even more mad at him.

"It's over, you weirdo," Johan said, standing over Yousong, ready to end him with a Kyokushin karate overhead punch to the face.

Eugene and Mandeok both could see the gun in Johan's fist, and Eugene quickly turned to Mandeok. "Vice President!"

"Yes, Chairman," Mandeok responded, and he dropped Eugene and rushed up to Johan and Yousong, but he was too late.

"Don't mess with me again!" Johan said while punching the crap out of Yousong.

Johan's knuckles were imprinted on Yousong's face while Johan cracked his neck, and he turned to Mandeok and asked, "What? You wanna fight too?"

Johan said while Mandeok looked back at Eugene, and Eugene allowed Mandeok to actually fight this time.

"He beat my brother just like that? My brother who is just as strong as the first-generation kings got defeated like that? What kind of monster did Joongoo bring with him?" Eugene was utterly shocked, but he was even more shocked when Yousong got back on his feet while laughing like a madman.

"He's back? Oh, I forgot that my brother is a genius," Eugene mentally smirked, seeing Yousong get back on his feet again.

Meanwhile, both Mandeok and Yousong stood in front of Johan. Yousong finally took off his cap, and Mandeok also tore off his shirt.

"Do you want to fight too, Vice President?" Johan acted surprised, but Mandeok said, "Sorry, Mr. Seong, but the Chairman asked me to analyze your fighting prowess."

"Alright, then. Bring it on," Johan said, and he took his karate stance. "One versus one or two versus one, I will make you all need 911."

Johan said, and both Yousong and Mandeok attacked him, but Johan jumped in the air and landed on Yousong with a straight kick.

Johan slammed Yousong to the ground, but Mandeok kicked him away with Capoeira.

Johan flew away, but he landed on his hands and did a handstand before getting back on his feet.

"Let's get serious now, shall we?" Johan said with a familiar smile on his face that could instill fear in anyone who recognized it.

However, his smile wasn't the only scary thing about Johan now. His eyes were completely black, just like HIM.

Johan took a certain someone's fighting stance and cracked his neck. Meanwhile, Eugene was trembling with fear.

"Mr. Gun? Is he trying to imitate HIM? That's not possible!" Eugene said to himself in complete disbelief. But he had to believe that Johan completely destroyed his fake Gun and Goo after getting serious.

With Gun mode, Johan completely destroyed both Mandeok and Yousong. Johan stood over their unconscious bodies and turned to Eugene. "Take them away from here," Johan said.

He walked towards Eugene and tapped his shoulder. Johan gave a carefree smile to Eugene. "I think that was enough for you to analyze me, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 823 51
a normal looking persons dies and he gets reincarnated in lookism as a system no romance currently cause I am a newbie and my first ever fanfic so I...
3.6K 244 9
⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ±¨ΰ§ŽΛš ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹† "𝙄- 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 π™©π™π™žπ™¨ 𝙖 π™¨π™˜π™–π™£π™™π™–π™‘ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ?" ↳ In which the number one kpop stan gets involved in the dark side...
31K 1.4K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
50.3K 2.7K 69
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...