My love ~ Neteyam Sully x oc

By neteyamsullyswife_

Ivä is a girl who was being barricaded by walls Blocking off what she needed most, love and happiness. Neteya... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
a/n.

26.

760 13 0
By neteyamsullyswife_

Neteyam and Ivä have been doing really good ever since mating. They both told their families. Everyone was happy for them. Ronal mentioned for them to have their own Mauri, since they are mates.

Tonowari , Jake, and Neytiri all thought it was a good idea. Mainly because they didn't want to hear the couple making out in the middle of the nights when they would spend the night with each other.

Ivä already had a Mauri of her own, so it worked out perfectly. All Neteyam needed to do was move his stuff into their new home.

Jake offered to help Neteyam move his stuff, which Neteyam gladly accepted.

It was now eclipses and Jake and Neteyam were down to the last two things.

Neteyam and Jake were walking to the Mauri making small talk on the way. When it would get silent, Neteyam would look up at the stars.

But, he kept seeing a oddly bright star. Just like the star he saw the night him and Ivä mated. He wondered if it could be a planet.

Why would it be a planet? Wouldn't I have already seen it before? He thought.

Or maybe it could be a special star. Like his father told him and Lo'ak during stories, a shooting star.

Shooting stars? No. You're crazy. Maybe dad knows what it is.

"Hey dad?" Neteyam said still looking at the "star".

"Yeah?" Jake asked looking over at him.

"Why is that star brighter than all of the others?" Neteyam asked looking at Jake.

Jake looked up to where Neteyam was looking and he felt his stomach drop. His breath hitched as he stopped walking. He just stared at the star. Wishing, hoping, it wasn't what he thought it was.

"Oh shit." Jake said just above a whisper.

"Dad? What it is? What's wrong? Neteyam asked worriedly, stopping next to Jake.

"Neteyam. The sky people found us." Jake said looking at Neteyam. He was scared. Scared for his family. Scared for this clan.

"What? I thought we escaped them?" Neteyam asked looking up at the sky again. He didn't want to deal with anymore pain, anymore fear, he wanted to keep his family safe. But he can't do that with the sky people on their asses everywhere they go.

"I did too son. I have to go talk to Ronal and Tonowari tomorrow. They aren't going to be too happy with this. Neither is your mother." Jake said rubbing his temple.

"Come on, it's getting late." Jake nodded his head in the direction they were walking. He was trying to change the subject.

Finally, they arrived at Ivä's and Neteyam's shared Mauri. Ivä wasn't there. Where was she?

Jake and Neteyam put the boxes down and said their goodbyes. But Jake turned back to Neteyam and looked around, making sure no one could hear them.
He walked over to Neteyam quickly.

"Get ready for war, son." Jake whispered out. And with that, Jake turned around quickly, and left.

War? War! No! No war. I don't want to be in another war. I'm tired of fighting. I just want to have a good, happy life with my family, with Ivä. I don't want my family to get captured again. Seeing Tuk scared shitless. She's only seven. I'm tired of war.

Neteyam was knocked out of his thought from Ivä running into their Mauri. She was out of breath. But she looked worried. Scared.

"N-Neteyam!" She yelled out.

"What! What is it baby?" Neteyam asked holding onto Ivä's arms.

"It's Lo'ak! Omui took him outside the reef! He hasn't returned yet!" Ivä yelled, holding onto Neteyam's arms as well.

Neteyam's eyes widened. That son of a bitch. How many times does Neteyam have to beat the shit out of Omui for him to leave Neteyam and his family alone?
It was late. Lo'ak was passed the reef. Lo'ak could possibly be dead. And it would be Neteyam's fault for not keeping an eye out on his brother.

"Fuck." Neteyam cursed, gabbing Ivä's hand and running to his families Mauri.

On the way, he saw Omui in the distance. Omui saw Neteyam and Ivä and smirked. He knew what he did was wrong. He only did it for revenge.

He was talking about it with his friends when Ivä overheard their conversation. She was just trying to get home. She ran as fast as she could. Omui thought she saw something out of the corner of his eye. But he just shrugged it off, laughing. He knew Neteyam wouldn't find out. Little did he know, Neteyam found out.

Neteyam was full of anger. His blood boiled when he saw Omui's stupid smirk. His stupid face.

Omui kept walking towards Neteyam with his smirk. He was stupid enough to think Neteyam wasn't going to do anything.

"Ahh! Neteyam. Long time no-" he was cut off by a hard punch in the cheek. Omui let out a hiss.

"What the fuck man!," Neteyam yelled out.
"Where's my brother?" Neteyam demanded.

"Outside the reef." Omui grinned.

Neteyam punched him again, right in the jaw. Omui let out another hiss, holding his face.

Neteyam bent down and grabbed his braid.

Ivä stood behind Neteyam looking around, making sure no one saw them making a scene.

"Listen here you little shit. You're going to tell me why you took him outside the reef or so Eywa help me, I will shoot you with every single gun my dad owns." Neteyam spit out.

"Ok! Ok." Omui whined in pain. Neteyam was gripping Omui's braid so hard, he was getting light headed.

"I wanted revenge. I hated the fact that you got this perfect life, and I'm stuck with the dead fish job. I hated seeing you happy. So I wanted to ruin your happiness.. starting by taking Lo'ak outside the reef." Omui admitted hissing when Neteyam tugged on his braid.

"Do you understand that he could be dead?" Ivä yelled.

"I didn't think about it! It was just supposed to be a little joke. I didn't intend on getting him killed." Omui said hissing at the shocks of pain Neteyam was putting him through.

"If my brother is dead, you're next." Neteyam said with pure hatred.

Neteyam walked Omui all the way to his families Mauri. Ivä right behind them. When they stepped inside, he pushed Omui to the ground. He saw Neytiri pacing the floor, while Jake worriedly looked at the boy who was in pain on the floor.

"Neteyam-"

"Tell him what you told me." Neteyam demanded to Omui, cutting Jake off.

After Omui explained. Jake and Neytiri shared glanced with each other. They both ran out of the Mauri. They were way to worried to be upset with Omui right now. They'll deal with him later.

Neteyam kissed Ivä's forehead and followed his parents.

Tuk and Kiri heard the whole thing. Tuk ran up to Ivä and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Ivä.. I'm scared." Tuk said with fear in her voice.

"Oh Ma Tuk. Lo'ak will be just fine." Ivä said rubbing her back.

Ivä held out her arm for Kiri to join. Kiri hurried over to Ivä and accepted her hug.

They stayed like that for a while, before going to join the rest of the family.

Ivä found Neteyam in a big crowd of na'vi. Kiri and Tuk went to find their parents.

"Hey." Ivä said quietly behind Neteyam.

He turned around and saw it was Ivä. He exhaled deeply. He looked like it was about to cry.

"Hey." He said with a shaky voice.

"Awe babe. Don't cry." Ivä said putting her hand on his cheek.

Neteyam took her hand and pulled them away from the crowd. They walked to an area on the beach surrounded by palm trees.

He pulled her into a hug, resting his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist. He was fighting tears, but they all came falling down. Ivä started to stoke his hair and rub his back.

"I don't like crying in from of people." Neteyam quietly said.

"It's ok. I don't either." Ivä said trying to make him feel better.

"I just.. I just feel terrible. It's my fault that he's out there. I should've been with him. He could be dead because of me." Neteyam sobbed out.

"Neteyam. Listen to me," Ivä said pulling his head off her should. She held his head in her hands softly, forcing him to look at her.

"It is not your fault. Lo'ak is old enough to take care of himself. You are not his third parent, ok?" Ivä said. She loves Neteyam with all of her heart. She's his mate, so she can feel when he's stressed, when he's sad, when he's happy. She can feel it.
And she feels terrible when he's not ok.

"Ok." Neteyam nodded. She let his head rest on her shoulder again. He wrapped his arms around her waist again.

"You can't follow him around everywhere he goes. You've been moving all day, you have things to do. You're not a super na'vi," Ivä said making Neteyam laugh.

"You need a break babe." Ivä said rubbing his back.

Well I won't be seeing that anything soon. Dad just told me to get ready for war. Neteyam thought.

"I can't." Neteyam said into the crook of Ivä's neck.

"Why not?" Ivä asked.

Just then, the horn sounded. And shouts could be heard.

"The boy is found!"

Authors note: let's just pretend I never posted that authors note chapter. Anyway I'm going to try to post either Sunday or maybe Monday. If not I'm sorry I'm advance. Anyways. Have a good Easter. Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 30
She saw his gaze falter from her eyes for just a second and fall on her lips. She bit her bottom lip, as she felt her cheeks heat up. Was he going to...
35.3K 802 36
Raya is the daughter of a fierce warrior, Ka'i. But after her mother left in the middle of the night unexpectedly, her father couldn't stand being ar...
94K 2.2K 23
It only took one little glance of his yellow eyes for her to despise him so much that she accidentally fell in love with him. *ೃ༄ Will Tuseÿa let her...
243K 7K 17
** 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅** When Äeya was promised to Neteyam when they were born, she thought that their life together would be peaceful. Things were p...