I'm Untamed Sir(on Hold!)

By rainyfurballs

Emily is an untamed beautiful girl that has never been shown love. throughout the years she has turned into a... More

Nathan
the story
chains
oh...
Home?
Authors Note
This doesn't make me like you.
How is this fair?
uh oh authors note
I'm sorry?
The Game
Authors note :D
Bad news?
The game
Free? Psh Never.
author's note important !!!

kneel for him

42.9K 375 39
By rainyfurballs

"KNEEL!" The guy screams at me making me laugh, "FUCK YOU!" I scream back I'm suddenly on the ground my mouth bleeding, "FUCK!" I scream out. I taste the metallic taste of pennies in my mouth, with pride I look back at him.

 "Kneel" he says all to calmly I sigh and kneel for him "Finally" he mumbles. I roll my eyes getting smacked again "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!?" he screamed once more all I did was smirk "get what? Your dicks to tiny for any punishment?" His face turns a horrible shade of red. "Your going to regret this, I'm calling Nathan" I gasp in fake horror "oh no! Not him!?" Who the hell is he anyways he acts as if i'm scared of him, I got in this for one thing and one thing only, sex. That is my addiction, but even he fails at that. Extremely bad I might say. 

 I was then tied up with rope "Oh, a little kinky" I wink at him and he pulls my hair "Shut. The. Fuck.Up." he growls out. I look into his serious eyes then bust out laughing so hard I was on the ground crying. How do I take him serious when he can't even pleasure or punish me?

 I then heard the door open and footsteps come towards us but all I could do was laugh "Did you drug her?" A deep husky voice asked " No, I swear! She won't stop laughing even when I beat her!" He growls in frustration "You hit like a girl" I say between laughs I was suddenly hit so hard I went flying and blood came out "WHAT!?" he said "I SAID YOUR A PUSSY AND YOU HIT LIKE A GIRL!" I was hit in the mouth, eye, and my hair was pulled the whole time "TIE ME UP TO BEAT ME YOU SICK BASTARD" I started laughing again then did the one thing that made him super pissed..sung "TRY TO BREAK THE CHAINS BUT THE CHAINS ONLY BRING ME DOWN!" I made sure my voice was squeaky and made him cover his ears. The blood trickled down my chin.

 I was hit again but this time so hard I saw stars I knew it wasn't him because this palm was soft...almost gentle "Stop" his voice was commanding I stopped and looked up to see a guy with amazing blue eyes his hair up in a wave his lips full and plump with a beauty mark underneath his skin was tan and he was wearing a stern look "Nathan? This is Nathan he looks like the guy from the fault in our stars" I was hit again by Nathan "Kneel" I shrugged "Rather-" I was pulled by my hair to the cage I instantly panicked... That's where daddy put me...I struggled from his grip by kicking and punching  then eventually crying "WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?" he screamed at me "P-p..please n-no.. I'll stop" he looked at me confused while kneeled at his feet...I will kneel at his feet if it means my nightmare doesn't become my daydream and my daydream won't become my reality.

*edited* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 131K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 67.9K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 105K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
964K 23.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...