๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-16-

5.5K 133 40
By erwenc_

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

My mind was in serious overdrive throughout the past one week.

I can't say I didn't try to reach out to Scar's unknown number but it didn't receive calls, nor were the texts delivered. He had so much calculated control over me, it actually frustrated me more than it should have.

I couldn't stop ruminating over the way he smelt, the way he felt, the way his mouth tasted, everything.

The sensation of having his mouth all over my pussy, and I could still the burns of his cold rings from time to time.

I desperately needed to get laid. In fact, I wanted it to be Scar. Just something about that man had me in a deadly chokehold that left me craving for more. I couldn't get him out of my mind even if I tried, and the past seven days had been hell as the ache between my legs went unsatisfied.

"Still thinking about him? The club? I am too," Celine walked into my apartment, holding some kind of package in her arms. Flowers. And something else.

"A little. The man I met is unforgettable," I sighed.

"I can't forget about Eva too. She's a fucking professional, super gentle and loving. We're meeting up for a date tonight," it was then that I noticed that she was glammed up more than usual, her tiny metallic dress shaping every perfect curve of hers.

"Wow, amazing. Let's hope you keep this one," I winked, "so she sent you flowers?"

"No. I found this outside your doorstep, for you," she placed the black woven basket on my dinner table and my heart leapt into my throat.

I quickly got up, smiling as I saw the familiar S on the edge of the card.

|| Kadupul Flowers. Bloom at midnight, die at dawn. A symbol of our sexual escapade, a representation of the real us ~ 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻

I cooed, drawing Celine's attention as she scanned the flowers with her phone. She gasped a little while after.

"Girl, these are the rarest flowers in the world. Priceless and very delicate, this man is rich enough to buy the entire Earth." She marvelled as I peaked too, briefly reading the article and blushing as I realised that they were valuable and very special.

I was so glad he had reached out to me after so long, more so with flowers. I shouldn't have been falling for someone who I barely knew, but I couldn't help it.

Scar was a quintessential man and there was no denying it.

"If I were you, I'd have married him already." Celine snorted and I smirked.

"Well you always endanger your heart so I'm not surprised," I teased.

"Says the queen of danger. Imagine going to meet a man you barely even know," she countered and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Yes, now look where I am. Getting gifts on a regular basis," I winked.

"Lucky bitch. Anyway, I'm going to get my pussy eaten, so don't bother calling. I'll be too busy moa—"

"Okay okay, I get it. Looks like I'm going out as well," a text finally reflected from his anonymous number after a long time of waiting.

"What did he say?"

"Same location. At half past midnight. Do you think I'll get to touch him, or perhaps see him?" I questioned, my heart pulsing in excitement.

"He's very unpredictable. But hopefully, you're getting dick. You've been on edge for too long." I laughed at her remark. I loved my best friend so much.

After talking and hugging for a good five minutes, she finally left for her date. I opened the box and smiled as I found more lingerie, this one a sparkly silver colour with butterfly designs. The velvety material smelt just like him, I thought I was going to cum on the spot as I buried my nose in the rich fabric.

He had also gotten me a matching, luxurious silk dress to go with it. It had some laces for the entire back, then a deep V-neck from what I could see. He had really good taste, and I marvelled at the fact that he even got the garters and heels too.

At the bottom of the box was a golden key and I inspected it curiously, aware that it would be of use once I got to the club. I slipped it into my purse then took the lingerie with me.

I took a warm, thorough shower before going to my closet. I moisturised my skin then blow-dried my hair and straightened it before I put the lingerie on. As I inspected myself in the mirror, the bra was explicit as it exposed my rosy nipples, the thong accentuating my triangle perfectly..

I looked… sexy.

This was bold of him.

Smiling, I decided against the dress and opted to surprise him instead. He just didn't know who he was dealing with. I was equally powerful in my own way and I definitely had the motive to challenge him. While I was slipping on my jewellery, another notification lit up on my phone.

It was Havier.

|| Can't wait to kiss you again, hermosa.

My heart was really torn between the two: Havier and Scar. They were both so intriguing in very similar ways, but one had power over the other.

Scar had kinks and a method of conduct that I found so fucking attractive, while Havier was still a dark mystery waiting to be unravelled. It was certain that behind his cool, cold façade, there was a lot to him. And it constantly summoned me in the most subtle ways.

I responded, sending him a teasing selfie before writing a caption.

|| I know you can't. I miss you.

What the fuck was I doing? Messing with a married man? And more than once, I'd noticed that he never bothered to take his ring off. He was quite frank about his life and I appreciated it, but I wondered what he was lacking in his marriage to pursue me.

Maybe he needed a therapy session.

Pushing the thoughts of him to the back of my mind, I inhaled slightly as the subtle notes of Scar's fragrance hung around me as I slipped my dark coat on. He clearly took a lot of time working on his appearance and hygiene, it was attractive.

I left the house and drove to the club. My mind raced as I thought about what he had in store for me this time. I was a little excited but very curious. Who was this man? Why had he taken a sudden interest in me? What did he want from me?

Entering the same way as the last time, I figured there were less people this time, an intimate group of people in the place. I proceeded upstairs, my heart in my throat as I was alone this time. Celine was with Eva, and I had to do this myself.

A message popped up on my phone from Scar.

Room 36

A private room. Well that was promising. He better be prepared to answer some questions and reveal his true identity because I sure as hell wanted to know who he was. And what his intentions were.

After I got to the corridor that was now lit in a deep gradient of silver and black, the luxurious atmosphere made my skin prickle as I thought about seeing him again.

I walked down, inspecting all the room numbers until I stopped at the matte black door that was different from the rest. The gold entwined S that traced the perimeter of the door amped up my anxiety, but I inserted my key nevertheless.

The door scanned me for a hot minute then beeped a couple of times before opening the door automatically. I inhaled deeply, stepping into the room as the door closed behind me.

The room was absolutely magnificent.

It sported some dark, luxurious furniture, the plush bed draped in rich bed linen that glistened in the moonlight from the open french doors that led to a pretty balcony.

From the little I knew about BDSM, there was a spanking bench and a Saint Andrew's Cross. There were also some suspended, red ropes and I walked over to them, feeling the smooth yet tough material. It thrilled me to think of Scar tying me up, it fucking turned me on.

"Oh my gosh, yes Sir," I heard a sweet voice moan from my right, and my curiosity led me to the balcony.

From there, I caught sight of the couple in the next room. Everything they were up to was visible from my side, and it was risky to watch them because they were laying in the opposite direction of the bed, meaning the man between her legs would easily take note of me.

"Tell me what you want," his deep voice was seductive as he kissed down her navel, staring up at her as she tilted her head.

"Please Sir, do as you please with me," her tone had a hint of desperation and I couldn't blame her. The man was smoking hot.

"Very well," he murmured before disappearing between her elevating legs, and the slow, prolonged moan that she emitted had my own thighs clenching. He seemed to be doing a very good job because her cries got louder with each passing second.

Her body rocked each time he lapped at her, her head sinking deep into the pillow as his hands tightened around her ass. His deep hum met my ears and I gripped the railing tightly, the forbidden sight intriguing me and I couldn't tear my eyes away.

The man turned her over in no time at all so she was on all fours, her ass in the air as he gave her another lick. The small strip covering my sex was already soaking the more I watched.

He hoisted her onto his laps in a swift motion, kissing against her neck as she sighed breathlessly, followed by a sexy scream when he began to guide her body up and down. Wow, he was definitely experienced.

His large hands cupped her breasts as they moved in perfect sync, his deep groans coordinating with her sweet ones. Her hands moved to the back of his neck as he bit her shoulder.

I couldn't help but trail my hand down, slipping it between my legs and sighing when my cool hands met my wet warmth. I gasped softly when I brushed over my swollen sensitivity, feeling very stimulated by the sight before me.

I should have been ashamed, but I wasn't. My womb tightened as I began to gently rub over my slit, a soft sigh involuntarily escaping my lips when I added more pressure.

I was so desperate for a release, I couldn't control myself as I increased my speed.

I bit back a moan when I slipped my finger in, opting for a hum instead. I seemed to briefly meet the woman's gaze, but she didn't pay much attention as her eyes rolled the moment the man squeezed her boobs harder.

Damn.

Soon, the man's eyes were on me and I froze, my cheeks tinting rouge. I was about to slip my fingers out when a deep, sexy voice spoke up.

"Keep going, Illithyia. They can't see you," I suddenly felt the cool air around me, a large, veiny hand moving in front of me and pausing, a technological barrier lighting up when that happened. I gasped softly, marvelling at how advanced everything around me was. "Keep touching yourself while I watch."

It was him.

Scar.

Both his hands settled on the railing, his warm, strong body pressing against me so much that I moaned. My head leaned back against his defined shoulder blade while his head tilted so he could kiss my neck.

"They've got chemistry, oui?" He murmured softly, and I added the second finger as his beautiful voice provoked my senses.

"Hmm," I bit my lip, my pussy stretching as I thrust my slender fingers in relentlessly.

"You wish that was us, hmm? Me taking you from behind, fucking you till you can't walk?" My attention was fixated on the couple, and now the woman was bent on the bed, his hand fisting her hair while she screamed into the sheets.

"Yes Scar," I sighed, the excitement flowing through my veins as the thought alone aroused me. It didn't help that his opulent, masculine scent was already messing with my head.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, his larger hand moving over mine and I heard his breath hitch. I felt it move up my abdomen then to my hip, and the deep, dark chuckle that met my ears made me shiver.

"You're not wearing anything underneath?" He whispered, pulling my hand from my pussy when I breathlessly sighed. He knew I was so close.

"Scar—"

"You're such a naughty girl. I like it," he swerved me in one swift motion and to my dismay, he had a mask over his face, his dark, silvery eyes analysing me intensely. I bit my lip when he slowly sucked on my wet fingers, winking before he pulled them out with a pop.

"What do you say about some… punishment?" He pushed some hair out of my face as my breath hitched.

"But—"

"Yes baby, no buts." He swerved me again to face the couple, and this time, the woman was sucking the man off. "That could have been you, but you disobeyed me."

"I wanted to surprise you," I shivered, wondering what he was going to do to me. He was right, I desperately wanted to taste him. But I had fucked it up.

"I despise surprises, Illithyia," he murmured, his familiar aquatic, wood-infused bergamot fragrance piquing my senses, making me surrender completely to his presence. "But I do like challenges, and you… love to push my limits."

I was so distracted by the sonorous effect of his voice that I didn't notice him trap my arms behind my back and tie them up. His mouth hovered over my sensitive spot, licking and if I was lucky, he'd leave a pleasurably stinging sensation.

"Yes,"

"No, baby. Now, while I give you your well-deserved punishment, you'll address me as Master, alright?" I nodded while enjoying the warmth of his lips against my jaw, my head tilted high so he could have clear access to my face.

"What do you say, Illithyia?" He moved to tease my lips, breathing slowly as my hands fisted behind my back. Great, now I couldn't kiss him even if I wanted to.

"Yes, Master." I murmured, earning a deep, sexy hum from him. God, the extent to which I wanted this man was driving me past the limits of madness.

My body was soon elevated and before I could even blink, I was dropped onto the luxurious bed, my weight evaporating against the plush mattress draped in rich, silk sheets.

I smiled as the leviathan man watched me from above with lust-filled, gleamy midnight eyes as though I was completely helpless and vulnerable to his wrath. Which I was, but my ego refused to admit that.

In a swift, calculated pounce, he hovered above me, running a warm hand laced with cold rings over my thigh and cautiously training my reactions to the ghost touch. I craved to feel his velvet skin on mine, his mouth caressing mine while we got lost within the physical euphoria.

But this man clearly had other plans for us. For me, to be specific.

He turned me over so that I was laying on my stomach, and curiosity seeped into my veins when his hand finally ran over my ass, the touch very subtle and gentle.

"Ass up, baby. You look so fucking enticing at my mercy right now," he sounded very satisfied as I easily complied. Well, if I wanted to unravel his identity, then I had to surrender myself to him.

"Hmm, so beautiful," he whispered deeply and it didn't help that I was soaking wet. "Cherry, if you don't feel comfortable, I will stop everything and leave immediately."

"Understood, Master." I sighed when he pressed two, long fingers over my pussy. Holy shit, I desperately needed him.

I deeply inhaled when a wavering sensation tingled against my ass upon the stinging impact of his own touch, my walls clenching rapidly as he exerted more pressure.

"Count, baby," he massaged my ass, and I gasped when the painfully pleasurable friction of his hand made my body shiver.

"Three," I whispered, my thong getting more and more drenched with each slap he accurately placed against my skin.

He moved to the other ass cheek, and I cried out at the stinging sensation that flooded my body upon the action. He massaged me a little, and I felt my cheeks heat up the moment I felt my warmth oozing down my inner thigh.

I had never known such pleasure, the aspect of masochism began to make sense to me.

"You like that, don't you? Having me trigger your endorphins by spanking you good?" He breathed as he landed two more slaps, my nipples tightening upon his low, resonant drawl.

I gasped even louder, the urge to orgasm on the spot hitting me when he landed a slap right on my fluttering pussy.

"Yes, Master, six." I sighed, wondering how I'd lost control of myself and mindlessly handed the power over to a smoking hot man I barely knew.

He did it again and again, until my thighs were completely drenched and the scent of my essence was so distinguishable in the atmosphere.

"You look so pretty, I could fuck the life out of you right now." His tone got thicker with emotion and I blushed when he began to kiss my reddened skin imprinted with his hands, inhaling deeply once his nose nuzzled against my wet spot.

I felt him tug my thong all the way down my thighs, his breath hitching slightly and I bit my bottom lip. Hell yes, I wanted to feel his mouth on me again.

"Please, Scar," I quivered when he gave my pussy a slow, sensual kiss that made me want to rip my hair out of my head.

"Hmm, what would you like from me, baby?" The deep vibrations from his voice reverberated through me, and the fact that I could hardly touch him frustrated me.

"I want you," I pleaded, earning an amused chuckle from him. I didn't care how desperate I sounded, I needed him to fuck my brains out tonight before I lost my mind.

"Likewise, but we haven't had much fun yet, baby," I felt something elongated against my slick opening, and I gasped when it began to quiver.

"Oh my—"

"Yes, baby. Spread your legs wider so I can watch you fall apart." My temperature rose by a fraction of a degree and I gasped when the tempo rose to a magnificent peak.

He was teasing me, keeping it against the opening and taking his time to slide the vibrator in me. I whimpered, moving my ass slightly but he pulled away, squeezing the firm flesh gently.

"My rules, baby. We're going to do this my way," he clarified and I bit my lip, the knot in my womb tightening with each passing minute.

I screamed when he finally pushed it into my warm, pulsing pussy, every sensitive part of me throbbing as he began to thrust at a calm, steady pace that drove me insane.

My teeth clasped around the sheets as he pushed the vibrator deeper, stretching my lips like never before but it was so satisfying.

His hands moved to stroke my clit and I cried out, the intense attention he was giving me overwhelming me beyond my expectations.

"Scar," I moaned as his teeth gently and briefly sunk into my ass cheek, his tongue tracing a clockwise motion so as to soothe the effect. Damn, this man was invincible.

He sped his motions, the tempo rising so that my whole body was shaking in anticipation. He pulled it out, then pushed it back in as my lips swallowed the vibrator.

The ecstasy that cruised through my veins was extremely poisonous as my ass lifted higher, my legs parting further to welcome his torturous actions.

Scar groaned when I tightened around the machine, and I screamed when he raised the power once more.

I inhaled in an attempt to compose myself but that failed the moment he pinched my clit, pressing it between his fingers before venturing between my folds.

He cupped the upper part of my womanhood, tracing sensual patterns over my erogenous zone until I couldn't hold back, the tears of agony prickling at my eyes.

"Let go," the simple command sent an intense wave of relief over me, and I moaned as my orgasm took its course, relieving every part of me in ways I truly enjoyed.

"Wow, you're so perfect," his two fingers swiped over my pussy, then I blushed when I heard his mouth applying pressure on the same fingers.

"Scar, please don't leave yet," I spoke up when the rope began to loosen. There was a slight pause when I aired out my plea, then a deep exhalation to conclude his thoughts.

"You're not yet ready." He kissed my cheek and just like last time, his presence vanished in a matter of seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 854 14
"She looked dishevelled, her lipstick was smeared, her hair was frazzled, her shirt was wrinkled and off center." -- Ongoing development, please leav...
305K 10K 57
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
9.5K 352 20
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...
2.9M 79.3K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...