The Rising of the Red Dragon...

Galing kay Setyourheartablaze16

When Issei Hyoudou comes home to find his mother with a gun pointed to her head, he is forced to make a choic... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Dungeonering
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red Dragon
Chapter 4: And so it begins
Chapter 5: Encounter with the fallen
Chapter 6: Second to last
Chapter 7: New Allies
Chapter 8: Gremory vs The Mysterious Man
Chapter 9: The Black Princess
Chapter 10: A Date with a Fallen
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: First Wave Strikes
Chapter 13: Holy Maiden
Chapter 14: Parental Guidance
Chapter 15: Relishing in being a cockblock
Chapter 16: Just looking out for my future wife!
Current Characters
Chapter 17: Saving Asia
Chapter 18: I am the Holy Knight, Freed Selzen!
Chapter 19: Back to school
Chapter 20: Familiar Forest
Chapter 21: Rimuru Tempest
Chapter 22: Riser Phenex
Chapter 23: The Training Begins!
Chapter 24: Expectations of a King
Chapter 25: The Training Continues
Chapter 26: Let The Game Begin!
Chapter 27: First Blood Called! A battle of Rooks
Chapter 28: I Will Avenge You!
Chapter 29: The Wrath of Thunder!
Chapter 30: An Unexpected Opponent!
Chapter 31: The Winner Is...
Chapter 32: I Was Referring To My Servant...
Chapter 33: I choose you
Chapter 34: The Only Way Out
Chapter 35: Two Birds Before A Dragon

Chapter 36: The Embodiment Of Power (End of S1)

2.9K 71 22
Galing kay Setyourheartablaze16

Looking up at his adversaries, Issei began walking towards them. Calmly. Steadily. The world seemingly acknowledged his presence as each step he took caused the surrounding pebbles and dust to arise and orbit around him. Elegantly. Gracefully. As though in worship.

Watching all this from the heavens, Motoyasu and Riser couldn't help but admire the dominance portrayed by this man. Showcasing such supremacy that even nature was submissive within his presence.

Yet, in retrospect, they would come to regret this minuscule moment of distraction...

Suddenly!

Issei appeared behind them with his fist cocked back!

Their eyes widened as they never saw him move. And yet, even as they felt his presence behind them, they still couldn't react fast enough as Issei shot his fist forward. Releasing a force so great that a storm of wind manifested. The earth shook and tore apart as its surface exploded, sending tremors throughout the realm. The air itself vibrated, causing sounds of thunder to spread about.

A dust storm followed shortly. And when it finally cleared, the entire audience stood flabbergasted at the sight. The entire arena was gone! Nothing, not even a speck of dust remained as the entire realm was wiped clear of its existence. The place had become a desolate wasteland.

At the center of the aforementioned wasteland, was a giant crater. Riser and Motoyasu laid wasted at its center. Broken. Torn. While their bodies, having been obliterated, showcased the absence of a midsection and torso.

Still, despite their critical condition, the flames of the Phoenix's regeneration blazed to life. Pulling them back from the brink...

In mere moments they were fully restored. Yet, even as they stood, they found themselves feeling more drained then ever before. It became clear to them that that punch delt more damaged than any other attack they have ever incurred.

If the two Phenexes weren't fearful before, now they most certainly were!

Up in the heavens, Issei gazed down at his foes with a smile on his face. Looking at his new form in wonder, he grinned.' Ddraig, how long do you think this form will last?' He thought curiously." This form is extremely taxing, Issei. You're utilising three forms of power simultaneously. And while you have achieved a state of power that allows you to exert a thousand times the force you can in your base form, the strain it puts on your body is to great. If you continue to exert the same level of power as the previous attack, then this form won't hold for more than one minute!" Ddraig spoke worriedly.

Issei groaned in annoyance.' So what you're saying is that I can't use my full power for more than a minute?'

"Not just your full power, simply remaining in this state is putting immense stess on your body. Even if you didn't fight, you'd only have five or so minutes in this form before your body caves under the stress it's been put under."

'Well shit...'

"That's not even the worst of it..."

'There's more?'

"This form relies heavily on the balance between the three powers. If you use so much as a single spell, the mana drain will destabilize the balance among the powers and force you out of this state."

'Well shit! I thought this form would be my ace in the hole. But it's turning out to be a real pain in the ass!' Issei thought in disappointment.

"Not quite, partner. These devils' abilities rely heavily on their stamina. And this form of yours seems to drain them fast. Just look at them. They are taking longer to recover. If you continue to fight in this state, it will no longer be a battle of strength or power, but a battle of stamina." Ddraig advised.

Issei focused back on his opponents and noticed they still hadn't fully recovered. Despite his second long discussion with Ddraig, he had expected them to be fully healed.

But they weren't. Further proving Ddraig's theory true.

Gazing down at his right hand, he clenched his fist." Let's make this quick."

~♡~

Seeing the utter destruction brought to an entire realm made the devils in the Hall fall silent. Nearly everyone stood with their mouths agape, unable to believe what they are seeing. A few even fell on their behinds after witnessing such a display of raw power.

But none, none spoke a word.

Until...

"Impossible....this is simply impossible. That man, was capable of such destruction?" One of the clan heads spoke fearfully.

"This level of power is nearing the peak of High Class!" After hearing the voice of one clan head, the others rediscovered their ability to speak.

"This...this was never a fair fight to begin with...Just what is he!?" The lord of the Phenex clan spoke in astonishment.

"Can't you tell?"

Hearing this one question made everyone turn to the Devil King seated upon the throne. Upon realizing he had everyone's attention, he lazily pointed at the screen with his index finger.

"Look closely, and you'll see."

With these few words everyone turned back to the screen. Everyone stared bewildered at Issei, trying to decern what he was. But being obscurred by the cloak of aura, made it hard for others not within the realm, to see him properly.

No one could find anything pointing to the identification of his being, until one of the council members: Head of the Zrak clan, used the ability of his clan, The Unraveling Eye, to gaze at Issei, and discovered something truly worrisome. His gasp alerted the room to his revelation and soon everyone turned to his worry filled face, desiring to know what he has discovered.

"Head of Zrak, what do you see?" The other clan heads began to question the head of Zrak for information, but seeing his ghostly expression, only made them even more curious.

"He...he...he.."

"Spit it out already!!"

The head of Zrak tried to speak, but could not hold onto the words as they flew out of his mouth in much the same fear as he was experiencing.

But gazing at the visage of Issei, or rather, Issei's soul, he saw the image of a being that could end them in a blink if it so wished. The beastly appearance of a being draped in golden scales, a pure white halo resting behind its head. The light of which only added to the majesty of the creature as well as the intimidation the Head of Zrak was experidncing. It's wings were as beautiful as its golden body, decorated with crimson crystal feathers.

But what scared the clan leader the most, was the crimson eyes of this being staring right back at him! As though it too, was gazing into hís soul.

Feeling the Abyss staring back at him, he immediately deactivated his ability and took a few steps back in shock.

"He..he's a dragon!" He exclaimed in shock.

This little piece of information caused the entire room to go silent!

The clan heads, especially the council members stood shocked. They turned to the screen to see the one who had brought them all to a state of disbelieve. Looking at him they finally understood.

"He is a dragon? No wonder he can beat them while being of a lower level than they are."

"The Phenex had enraged such a being? How unfortunate."

"Indeed. To think, the embodiment of power would reveal itself here."

As the guests once more chattered amongst themselves, one lady stood confused after hearing their words.

Ravel looked to her mother and matriarch, seeking answers to her questions. But having felt her gaze, lady Phenex turned to her daughter and answered her unasked question.

"That man is a dragon. Or atleast a dragon descended. Among all the supernatural races, Dragons are revered for being the most powerful race of beings. Standing alongside the gods in terms of power." She paused, giving her daughter enough time to process the information.

But Ravel shook her head." I am aware mother. I merely wonder why they are revered as such? After all, they pass through the same realms of power as every other race. Yet, despite both brother and Motoyasu residing in a higher realm than himself, he is still beating them. How is that possible?" She questioned her mother.

Lady Phenex nodded." And that's the reason why they are called the strongest. You see, each of the supernatural races can only utilise one form of power. This is true even for the gods. We devils, for instance, only use demonic power since our existence depends upon it. The strength and condition of our physical bodies depend solely on the amount of demonic power we have accumulated within ourselves. All races follow this principal except for dragons. Due to their peak affinity towards nature, their bodies are capable of housing mutliple forms of power at once.

Imagine a mid realm devil faught a mid realm dragon. The devil would only possess mid realm demonic reserves, while the dragon would possess mid realm ki, aura, mana and whatever other power derivative it may have come to know.

At times, dragons have been know to have access to such a wide variety of power derivatives, that they could even fight beings residing in a higher realm than themselves. As you are currently witnessing. For this very reason, they have become known as the very embodiment of power." Lady Phenex finished with a sigh. She could already tell that the road to victory just became immeasurably slim for her family.

Ravel, looked towards Issei in shock." If that is true, how are Motoyasu and elder brother suppose to fight a being like that? This is insane!" She exclaimed in shock.

Lady Phenex nodded." We can only hope that Riser and Motoyasu will return alive. Hopefully."

Both ladies looked on hoping their family wouldn't have to pay with their lives for crossing such a powerful being.

~♡~

Back in the arena a sequence of shockwaves and explosions continued to eminate from across the realm.

Motoyasu and Riser continued taking a beating as each strike Issei dealt invoked an immense sense of pain. Furthermore, they found that they couldn't call upon their powers anymore as their demonic powers continuously dispersed with each strike they took.

'Wha-what's happ-ening? W-hy do-oes it h-hurt so m-much!?'

'Wh-y-y can-t I s-sum-on my p-ower!?'

Both Motoyasu and Riser thought in unison.

Unbeknownst to them Issei knew the answer to that question and it made him smirk savagely.

[Demon Slayer Aura LV:1]

[A power awakened by one who has slain a thousand demons. The bane of all demon kind.]

[LV1: Can temporarily nulify the powers and abilities of demons so lang as the user is in contact with the target.]

'This ability is perfect for this battle. These idiots only ever rely on their regeneration ability and their vast reserves of demonic power. With both of those gone, they can only endure the onslaught of my attacks!' Issei thought in delight.

Yet even as both of the Phenexes deteriorated under the consecutive attacks, Issei himself was running out of stamina. Only one minute has passed since he began his devastating beat down of the two and yet he could already feel his stamina nearing its limit.

'I need to finish this now!' Issei clenched his fist and proceeded to channel a large portion of his power into his next attack.

Both Phenexes were already nearing unconsciousness. Neither of them were aware of what was coming. Sadly, even if they were, it still wouldn't matter since neither of them had the strength left to dodge the attack.

Issei stared at his two adversaries with pity." You were strong. Just not strong enough. Farewell, my adversaries." He stated his farewell and shot his fist forward.

"STOOOOOOOOOP!!!"

A sudden cry reverberated through the air and caused Issei to halt his attack momentarily. 

A second later, Ravel landed between Issei and his unconscious opponents. She gazed up at Issei's predatory eyes and felt the intimidation brought about by them. For the first time in her life, she felt insignificant. Yet, despite it all, she felt a slight sense of desire dwelling beneath her fear and intimidation.

"Step aside, little bird." Issei's voice eminated in her ears, causing her to awaken from her short lived trance. She shook her head, nervousness ever present as she spoke her mind." Enough, I'll go with you. They can't beat you. That much is clear. There is no need for you to beat them into oblivion. Just take me and go." Ravel requested with teary eyes.

Issei gazed down at her expression and nodded." I did not come to kill and destroy. But rather, to pay my debt back in full. But if you insist..." He looked up at the sky with a stern look." Well, Grayfia!? What will it be?" He asked aloud.

No sooner had he asked, did Grayfia reply.

"As a result of external interverence, sir Riser and sir Motoyasu will forfeit the match my default. Thus I declare Issei Hyoudoh the winner of this battle!"

Issei only smirked as the world around him began to wither away. With a simple glance at Ravel he snaped his fingers and spoke." Time to go home."

Suddenly, a blinding flash of light appeared in both the hall and the arena realm, causing all the devils to close their eyes on reflex. When the light dissipated, both Issei and Ravel in the battle realm as well as Eto and Rimuru in the Hall, had vanished.

Not a trace of them was left in thd demon world.

Yet, even though they were gone, they left a permanent impression on the all of devilkind. A message that was as clear as day:

Don't screw with the dragons!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

126K 1.8K 40
issei was mistreated by his family and the orc he have 2 siblings who hate him for not having sacred gear but they don't know he have a hidden sacred...
10.7K 210 11
issei who been stabed by his girlfriend yumma who turned out to be fallen angel issei who in the ground bleeding didn't want to die he prayed to any...
1M 13.4K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
23K 324 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...