More than Friends [K.T.H]

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Friends
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
Stranger
The dress's zip
Makeout
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Lily
Flowers
Plans
Picnic
Jealousy
Home
The past hurts
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call
Memory loss

Suprise

1.1K 63 9
By jkishi

Aachoooo

Fuck ! My dust allergy at the wrong time
I mean at the right time .

"I am so sorry Tae " Y/n widened her eyes ,looking at Taehyung wiping her spits on his face .

She sneezed on his face .

Taehyung stood back and wiped his face with a handkerchief kept in one of his pockets ,while y/n tried to help him ,getting more close to him .

"What are you doing y/n ?" Taehyung sighed .

Y/n pouted and stared at the ground with her hands clasped together .

"I am sorry ".

"Its okay ,You don't need to be that nervous " Taehyung spoke chuckling as he kept the handkerchief back into his pocket .

" Nervous for what ?" Y/n asked titling her head .

"For our kiss ,of course "
He answered back .

"Uh--------".

"It was just a mistake y/niee yesterday ,its okay " Taehyung chuckled back and patting her shoulders ,while y/n frowned a bit ,still pout visible on her lips .

Yeah ,right a mistake

But ,why does his confront hurts now ? A MISTAKE .

Y/n nodded her head .

"You remembered everything ?" Y/n asked as he saw Taehyung keeping the ladders near the window and picking up the books ,that fell .

"Of course ,I have high tolerance  of Alcohol ".

Y/n scoffed at his words .

"Says ,the one who slept on me ,after the kissing session------ " She stopped as she saw Taehyung mysterious smirk ,she cleared her throat and spoke .

"Nevermind " .

"Let's pretend ,it never happened between us ,I don't want us to be awkward or something ,after many years I got you back .No more silly mistakes ".

Taehyung grinned speaking and this time he himself placing the books at the topper shells .

Yeah ,Let's pretend ,I knew it Kim Taehyung you would say this .

"Yeah " Y/n nodded .

"Well ,short people should never climb the ladders again " Taehyung grinned with his snickering smirk .

"It was your fault ,you were trying to tease me bitch " Y/n spoke stucking her tongue out .

In return Taehyung flicked her forehead and continued her work ,the day ended well with the punishments and lectures .

From the day ,Taehyung and Y/n never talked about their make out session anymore ,They kept it low ,no awkward moments between them .The Friendship it used to be before ,the Same it was now .

Nonetheless of the feelings they both were growing for each other and trying their best to avoid their own feelings .

.
.
.

2 months later -

"Y/n ,Mr park has called you in his office " A boy who was assumed to be as the classmates of their class by y/n spoke .

Things were pretty normal now but this was just the silence before the storm  ,three months ago they joined the university and as time passed by , Friendship grew ,mostly by those project dates ,weekend parties ,teasing between Taehyung and y/n .

They both were the most famous Best friend duo of the campus just like in their high school time .

Talking about University ,Riri had become The professor  Park's favorite student .How could she not ,she was always the type of person who gained a lot of attention because of her talent ,knowledge and her nature .

But Riri would never accept this fact .

Jungkook was the only one wo was present today in the lectural hall .

Taehyung and Jimin didn't attend the university for some unknown reasons .

Weird ,it was that Taehyung didn't even inform her about his absence .

But it was more weirder ,when Y/n asked Riri about Jimin 's absence and she said "She doesn't know ".

"Okay Sir ,I will inform to Riri about the notice " .

Y/n spoke and bowed to her professor before heading out .

She was in her thoughts when someone flickered her forehead .

"Ouch! " Y/n groaned
and looked up the person .

"What is wrong with you Jackson ?" Y/n hissed .

"Not even a Hi my dear y/niee ?" He asked leaning forward .

Y/n rolled her eyes .

"My dear ,You should act like a human first ,not like a non- human behavior  ,flicking or beating the shit out of everyone ".

"You are funny " Jackson chuckled and shooked his head before y/n wherever she was going .

"Everyone says that " .

"It is True ,you know ?" .

"No ".

Jackson ,she met in a lot of parties held in the Kim Mansion or any college parties .Not only Jackson was the one she met and was friends.

She was also friends with .Mina ,Sana ,Felix ,Hyunjin ,Mingue ,Bangchan ,Changbin ,Hwasa ,Rose ,Jennie they were many she met and was friends with now .They were from the same batch in the same class ,so there was no issue between them .

"What were you thinking though ?" Jackson asked as he saw y/n carrying a bunch of files .

"I was thinking about the new project works ,we are gonna get ".

"Then ,what is this ? " He asked pointing towards .

"The Couple names " Y/n smirked .

"Wait--------REALLY ?" He widened his eyes ,while y/n deadpanned herself .

"No idiot ,The duo who would be working on the project till the end of the semester week " .

"Oh ".

"Speaking about duo ,where is your protective Best friend Kim Taehyung ?" .

"How would I know ?" Y/n shrugged as she and Jackson walked past the people before entering her class ,looking at the bunch of people who were murmuring with their friends .

"Weird ,How could this happen ? .He always stick to you like a tail and wouldn't even let me breathe beside you " Jackson mumbled to himself which unfortunately y/n and Riri heard .

Y/n glanced at Jackson ,raising one of eyebrows questioning her with 'What-did-you-say-face '.

"Nothing " He spoke and went towards his friend Jinyoung .

"Riri ,This is the notice ,Mr Park told you to announce right now " Y/n spoke and sat down on her seat before rubbing her temples .

"Okay " Riri nodded as she again focused on the book infront of her .

The old habit of Riri 's ignoring the person 's presence infront of her lovely books .

"Where is Jungkook ?" Y/n stopped calling Jungkook oppa ,as he was only one month older than her .

"Might be busy with the girls " Riri answered back .

"Y/n---- I need banana milk " Jung kook pouted as he all of a sudden sat infront of the girls startling them .

Y/n and Riri gave him 'What-the-fuck-face ' before chuckling .

"Jungkook ,Did I open a banana milk grocery here ?" Y/n asked crossing her arms .

"But can you please buy it from the cafeteria of our university for me ?".

"Why ,what happened to your money ?" Y/n asked .

"I am feeling lazy to do this ".

The most Kim brother things he said .

"Do you know ,the thing you are doing is called bullying ?" Y/n spoke slightly smiling .

"Uhh-----No ,y/niee ,I would never dare to bully .Taehyung hyung and the other hyungs won't let me in peace if I did that to you " Jungkook pouted and mumbled .

"Even ,I myself wouldn't forgive myself then " .

"Aigoo ! Pouty Jungkook is so cute " Riri spoke chuckling .

Jungkook glared at the girls .

"Y/n----ahhh ,I am grounded at the house for pranking hyungs ,They kept my black card with them " He pouted more .

"What ?" Y/n widened her eyes .

"What are you ? 5 ? For pranking your hyungs ?" Riri scoffed .

"Ah--Now ,you both don't scold me ,I was joking around with them ,who knew i would splash the Flower case " .

"Okay ,Fine ,I will buy it for you ,okay ?" .

"Thank you Y/nieee , But please don't tell this to Taehyung or Any hyung " In return Riri just smirked .

"I will ,on one condition " Y/n spoke .

"What ?".

"Why did Taehyung not come today ?" She asked hoping for a,positive answers .

"Oh---He told me not to tell you ".

"What do you mean ?".

"Ah--Y/n ,you see .The thing is He is sick " Jungkook answered .

"What ? Really ?"

"And he knew you would just panic for nothing ,so he told me not to tell you ,but I am loyal for My banana milk " Jungkook answered nervously smiling .

"You did a good job kookie " Y/n answered ,Riri soon walked towards the class center stage to announce the notice ,while y/n was mad at Taehyung for hiding his problems once again from her .Aren't best friends supposed to tell you everything ? He is hiding his problem from me ,but at the end I get scolded for hiding my problems from him .Y/n frowned at her thoughts but soon got in her senses ,when she heard Riri .

"The notice is of the project duos ,who are going to be a duo till the end of the semester " .

"The first - Sana and Felix ,Second - Jackson and Bangchan ,Third - Jungkook and Eunwoo ,Fourth -".

Y/n sighed ,but frowned hearing Riri 's stuttering .

"Jimin and Ro-- Riri " Riri spoke before looking with those nervous eyes to Rose .

Something very fishy .

But Riri 's eyes looked at y/n  and smirk formed on her face .

"Taehyung and Y/n "

Oh nice ,I forgot Taehyung was left .

But she soon smirked at herself as well thinking about the nice meeting she would have with Taehyung itself .

"Rose and Max " Riri continued .

"The project topic would be given to you after two weeks ,I hope there would be no problem with you and your partners ,if you have please talk to Mr Park ".

Everyone nodded their head .

"Why did you stutter announcing your and Jimin 's name ?" Y/n whispered to Riri .

"I didn't " Riri whispered back .

"Come on ,Why are you all hiding your stuff from me ?" Y/n ,this time pouted feeling frustrated by both of her best friends .

"No--Listen ! Mr Park made Jimin and Rose as the project duo  and I was assigned with Max which Jimin wouldn't agree at all .If I was with max My dear boyfriend ,brother and my father those three would have killed me for hanging out with a stranger " .

Well her problem did make sense ,she surely had protective people in her life .

"And Even I was jealous of Jimin and Rose being the duo " .

Riri and her jealous ass

Y/n chuckled and spoke " Its okay ,What about Mr park though ?".

"I will manage him " Riri spoke with a smile on her face .

Riri and y/n decided to visit Kim. mansion straight after the university with Jungkook .

Riri wanted to meet Jimin ,while y/n had some plans to surprise Taehyung .

"I am home "Jungkook yelled as soon as he entered the mansion ,but finding no one in the hall perhaps they were at their specific office work .

The Hyung line worked in their own fields .Jin being the cook chef and owning his own restaurant,Yoongi ,music producer ,Hobi - Professional dancer ,Namjoon - Professor for higher studies in Seoul University .

But,still these hyung line had their work share in Kim industries as well .They were still the owners of Kim Industries ,but the heirs was the maknae line .This decision was taken by Mr Kim their dad to make the younger sibling line more responsible .

"Where is Jimin ?" Riri asked Jungkook ,as he shrugged off but receiving those intense glares from the missing girlfriend Riri ,he showed upstairs ,pointing towards his Room .

Riri waved at y/n and ran towards his room ,of course how could she not know his room ,how many times they made love in that room of Jimin's .

"Taehyung ?"

"Follow me " jungkook whispered .

Y/n smirked as they both tiptoed till Taehyung 's room ,Jungkook cleared his throat and Knocked on the door .

Y/n was hiding behind Jungkook .

A faint 'its open ,come in ' was heard in a husky voice ,he sure was sick .His voice was not in s good condition.

"Hyung----" Jungkook stopped ,when he realized Taehyung was on his bed shirtless sitting ,then remembered y/n was behind Jungkook .

Jungkook smirked a bit at Taehyung who just frowned at him .

"What is it Jungkook---ahh ?" He asked feeling the tiredness in his body .

"Surprise " Jungkook spoke and moved from the door 's view only to see a person standing leaning against Taehyung 's room door .

Y/n was smirking ,but Her smirk faded away looking at Taehyung 's shirtless body ,toned abs .His nipples hard and under sweatpants perhaps ? As they were covered with blanket ,even though the A.C wasn't switched on .

I thought to give surprise ,but got surprised as always .

Y/n stood there ,mesmerizing his abs ,his body but soon saw Taehyung 's eyes which was covered with Tiredness ,sorrow ,Dark circles underneath ,his lips clapped and dried ,his fluffy hair a mess .

Taehyung widened his eyes ,seeing y/n ,but soon smiled at her Reaction over his abs .Y/n forgave him the moment she saw his health condition ,she understood why he ignored her texts as well ,he did not even had the stamina to lift his phone .

"I will be out "Jungkook spoke snickerly and closed the door for privacy .

Y/n hugged Taehyung ,forgetting that he was shirtless ,what more mattered was his health .He really needed to see a doctor this moment .She sat beside him still hugging his necks .

While Taehyung groaned ,but still let Y/n hug him ,because even he needed her hugs this moment .He missed her as well .

"Idiot " Y/n muttered in his neck still hugging him with a pout .

"Huh ,What did you just say ?" Taehyung grinned

"I said ,you are idiot " Y/n mumbled ,this time looking at his face ,It seemed like he didn't eat or drink water for days .

She looked around and saw the sunlight beaming through the sliding windows and curtain drew apart till the end ,his room a mess as well as his health .

"Why did you come here ?" .

"Why will I not ? You thought I won't know that you are sick ,and this is the reason you were ignoring my texts and calls ?" Y/n asked with a glare .

Taehyung nervously gulped ,y/n was super caring for the people she loved ,she would never be able to even see a scratch on them .It hurts her .This habit of hers always keeping people above than herself made her happy ,she felt like it was her responsibility to do this .

"Sorry ,I knew you would get worried " .

"So ,you won't tell me ?".

"Princess ,I didn't say this ,I thought I will text you when I will feel good " Taehyung answered .

Y/n nodded and her eyes went on his body .

"Wear some clothes bitch " Y/n mumbled .

"You don't like my body ?" Taehyung asked .

Y/n felt relieved ,seeing her flirty taehyung back .

"Come on ,Ji chang wook has the best body " Y/n answered as she drooled over her favorite actor 's toned body ,his buffed muscles .

Taehyung scoffed .

"Come out of your imagination ,Pfftt agree I am always better choice  for you " Taehyung spoke in his lowly husky voice and coughed a bit .

Y/n 's heart again fluttered .

"Shut up for now ,drink this .I will clean your room "Y/n spoke handing him the glass of water .

She stood up and placed the things where were thrown upside down on the floor and even his underwear thrown on the ground .

"Is this a 21 year old ass person 's room or 2 year old boy 's ?" Y/n asked complaining ,but heard a laugh behind .

"2 year old boy ,I am still a baby .You don't need to pick my underwear y/n darling " He spoke as he stood up stumbling but picked his clothes and stuffed them into his closet .

"You better ,Such a child !" Y/n spoke in annoyance and went towards the side table ,while Taehyung sat on his bed once again feeling dizziness and slurped down the water .

"Taehyung " Riri called on the other side of the door .

"Aigo !why are you waiting for his permission ,let me open it " Jimin spoke this time .

"YAH !" Jimin shouted as he saw Taehyung shirtless on the bed ,while y/n standing beside him ,covering Riri 's eyes .

But Riri is Jimin 's girlfriend after all ,saw Taehyung and smirked at y/n ,while y/n shooked his head .

"Wear some clothes ,asshole " Jimin cursed .

Taehyung rolled his eyes .

"Come on Jimin ,you acting like I never saw a boy shirtless " Riri bickered .

"YES THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING---wait ! WHICH MAN DID YOU SEE SHIRTLESS NOW ?" Jimin shouted and removed his hands from Riri 's eyes ,while Y/n searched a Half sleeved shirt for Taehyung ,while both the couples bickered in front of Shirtless Taehyung ,that too in his Room .

"OF COURSE ,YOU IDIOT " Riri yelled ,which Jimin shut his mouth and blush formed on his cheeks ,meanwhile Taehyung wore his shirt .Jimin smiled to Riri .

Y/m cleared her throat .

"Oh---Taehyung Take care of yourself ,And take help from this grown ass hyung of yours " Riri pointed towards Jimin .

"I will ,Riri " Taehyung grinned .

"Oppa ,Did you appoint a doctor for him ?"Y/n asked Jimin .

"Yeah ,y/niee I did .He will visit Taehyung in the evening " Y/n nodded to Jimin 's words .

"Taehyung---ahh Y/n was so worried when she got to know you are sick " Riri spoke .

Y/n glared at Riri ,while Taehyung smiled .

"I know riri ,I am sorry to you as well " .

"Its okay " Jimin answered before heading out and closing the door .

"You ate your medicine ?" y/n asked as she sat beside him .

Taehyung nodded .

"You ate lunch ?" Taehyung asked y/n .

"Yes ,you ?".

Taehyung nodded again.

"We both are the project duos now till the end of the semester " Y/n spoke after a moment of silence .

Taehyung became excited and spoke .

"Really ? No eunwoo now ?"

"Taehyung ?" Y/n smiled at his words .

"What---- I will get your whole attention now " Taehyung spoke excitedly .

"really ? What if i ended with other person ? " Y/n asked .

"Then ,I would have to talked to that OTHER PERSON of yours ! " Taehyung spoke with a slight smirk .

"Fine ,fine .Sleep now " .

Y/n stood up ,helping Taehyung to rest his head on his pillow and covering him in his blankets .

She covered him till his chest and was about to get up ,Taehyung held her hands And gasped her making her sit beside his sleeping figure .

"Stay ,please " Taehyung spoke in his low voice and pulled her hands clasping it with his other hand .

-----------------------------------------------------
Man ! I wrote 3K words in this chapter 😂This is the longest chapter now i have written .

Thank you everyone for 2K + reads 💜Thank you for commenting ,adding this book to your reading list ,voting 💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
17.8K 1.5K 41
Cause.... Love can hurt sometimes...! Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung! 3 inseparable trio who are best of friends. Where Tae's lavish, bubbly personalit...
378K 17.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
2.5K 71 14
y / n and tae have been dating for over 5 years, she always had a good relationship with jungkook the twin brother of taehyung. when after 2 years in...