𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨...

Oleh nubianbar

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 Lebih Banyak

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
00
01
02
03
04
05
07
06
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
23
24
08
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
09
33
34

31

598 18 0
Oleh nubianbar

Cunt (cunt to the feminine, what)
Cunt (cunt to the feminine)
Cunty (cunt to the feminine, what)
Cunty (cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt)

Feminine to pussy cunt, feminine to pussy, what

Uh, uh
Check my technique
Uh, uh
Come and feel my technique

You wanna feel my technique?
Uh, uh
It's pure
Bad bitches to the left
Money bitches to the right
You can be both, meet in the middle, dance all night
Take it all off or just a little if you like
It's pure

It should cost a billion to look this good (oh, yeah)
But she make it look easy 'cause she got it (check my technique)

You can find the one when the tempo good (wanna touch my technique)
Four, three, too fuckin' busy

I smiled before I did a slight bow and waved at everyone including the judges making them all cheer as I jogged off the platform.

"That was amazing, Imani!"Coach Cynthia cheered as she pulled me into a hug before she handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you, I kinda lost my balance at the beginning."I muttered whilst panting before I took another sip from my water bottle.

"I didn't notice it meaning they didn't notice it either you are all good baby."Coach Cynthia expressed as she kissed my forehead and handed me my brown and white B.U tracksuit.

We sat and watched other performances until it was time for the awards ceremony at the end, I got the gold trophies and medals for all my categories.

"I have not seen you this whole week so seeing you being the baddest bitch up there made up for that."Nate expressed as she hugged me tightly before she let me go so I could hug Simone and Kai.

"I'm glad I got to finally see you perform that was so good."Simone excitedly said before she took out her phone and took a couple of pictures of me.

"Thank you for coming guys. I really appreciate it especially since its my first time performing since my wrist sprain."I spoke as we made our way out of the campus auditorium.

After my busy morning with the girls Simone had to leave to go to her PKZ initiation and I was helping Kai get ready for her lunch date.

"What do I say when he asks--"

"Girl, that man had his tongue down your throat the other day. He cannot judge you for anything you say or do."I joked as I gently did her make up making her giggle.

"You're right."She mumbled nervously as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breathes.

"I'm kidding, Kai. You don't have to be nervous."I muttered as I carefully applied the lip liner on her lip.

"Is this when you're going to tell me to be myself?"she joked making me laugh before I nodded my head.

"I was but since you already know that chat I will just say just sit there and look pretty as fuck."I replied making her laugh before I nodded at how I did her make up before I step away from her full body mirror and made her look at herself.

"I look amazing. Thank you so much."She cheered as she hugged me tightly making me hug her tightly.

"Here you go. You will need to constantly reapply this but miss Robyn Fenty made it thick enough for you not to have to do that."I replied as I handed her my brown Fenty gloss.

"I really appreciate this, I wish I had a sister or siblings."She muttered before she hugged me again making me smile.

"Friends are there for you, for a reason."I replied as I gave her a small smile making her nod before she looked at the time on her phone.

"I have to go. I will update you?"She asked as she made her way out her dorm making me nod my head as I slowly followed behind her since I was leaving too.

"Sure, enjoy."I replied as I watched her nervously walk the opposite direction and made my way to the diamond.

"Hi, coach Marcus."I politely greeted as I gave him a hug in which he returned.

"Imani, congratulations on getting the gold medals and trophies. Your coach wouldn't stop by bragging about you."he responded as he gave me a small smile.

"You came to watch JR?"he smugly asked making me smil hard before I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I have not watched him play baseball in such a long time. Where is he?"I asked as I looked around the field.

"He's late. The boys are popular now and they're getting sponsors. I have no idea why they think that gives them leeway to do whatever."he sternly muttered as he looked up ahead making me look back to see the boys jogging inside the diamond.

They all apologised before they greeted me making coach give them more laps than the other boys which made me giggle a bit as I watched them jog around the field.

As I watched the boys out at practice I felt my phone vibrate a couple of times in my pocket making me sigh heavily as I slipped it out of my pocket and looked at the messages that popped up.

Nate ❤️
911! Professor Amara's office.
9:32am

I hope its an emergency, Nathaniel.
9:33am. delivered

I jumped down the stands before I stared off at the field to see if JR could see me, when he noticed me moving from my spot he slightly gave me a shrug making me wave my phone at him (translation: I got an urgent text/phone call) before I left.

"Not again Cammy cam."I joked as I walked into Professor Amara's office and noticed Cam sleeping on her couch once again.

"Cam, wake up you're drooling."I muttered as I gently tickled his neck making him grumble as he swatted my hand away.

"Mmmh man. You are annoying."he replied as he stretched out making me laugh before I sat down next to him.

"Still doing the research?"I asked making him shake his head as he yawned obnoxiously loud making me nudge him.

"Initiation man. They are so intense in the KEK house with that bs."he muttered as he leaned against the coach and looked at me making me frown.

"Damn, isn't that how initiations are though?"I asked making him shake his head before he groaned.

"Nah, they make us do ridiculous stuff man. Fetch food, if it's late, heat it up and if you're late they throw it in your face. They make us wash their bathroom and their laundry, I ain't never had to clean a man's draws but mine. I've had enough but I need this scholarship, Mani."he explained as he rubbed his forehead in frustrating.

"I'm sorry Cam. If you want me to talk to JR for you--"

"And have the other brothers think I'm a punk? No thank you. I appreciate you and your caring nature but no."he replied making me nod my head slowly in response.

"Do not medal."he warned as he squinted his eyes at me which made me giggle.

"Cam how could I not. Look at you."I replied as I carefully straightened up his top and hair.

"I haven't seen Gabby in days and I know she will have my ass."he muttered as I laid back on the couch.

"You damn right I am Cameron!"I giggled as I watched Gabby march into Professor P's office making me get up from the couch and make my way to Nate who was holding papers in her hands.

"It's about damn time. Did Cameron call you or did Nathaniel?"She asked as she playfully rolled her eyes at me making me roll my eyes back.

"Girl, I will leave if you want me to."I sassed as I crossed my arms making her laugh before she kissed her teeth and handed me a couple of fliers.

"I know that's right, President Hardin."I replied as I read the fliers with a huge smile.

"You definitely got my vote."I said proudly as I looked up at her with a smirk.

"Good because you're helping me distribute these fliers."She excited responded before she left the office making me watch her leave the office in disbelief.

"Free labour?"I asked as I followed closely behind her making her laugh.

"Girl, I do your hair for free."She responded as she continued to walk making me roll my eyes and walk the opposite direction.

"Thank you!"
"Shut up!"

I sighed as I stuck one last flier on a bulletin board. I smiled proudly once I had noticed that I disturbed all the fliers and as if on cue I heard my phone ring in my pocket making me grab my phone and look at the caller ID.

"Jesse Raymond, what do you want from me?"I joked as I walked to nearby beach that was underneath a tree.

"My girlfriend."he responded making me chuckle in response.

"I saw you this morning."I replied as I rolled my eyes and stared off at the campus quad.

"Yeah but that's not enough. I haven't even congratulated you properly for your win."he seductively responded making me laugh.

"That should have been the first thing you said when I answered this call. I'm coming right now."I replied as I got up and made my way to the KEK house.

"I have to talk to you about something by the way. He told me not to but I really need to."I muttered as I strolled with my phone against my ear.

"Who, baby?"JR asked making me sigh heavily before I revealed Cam's situation.

"Try not to make it seem like I told you. Otherwise he would never forgive me."I panicked which made JR chuckle.

"You are medaling though baby."

"Yes, I know but Cam is my friend and I know how you KEK frat boys can be asshole."I replied making JR kiss his teeth in response.

"Me?"he exclaimed in a slight high pitched making me giggle.

"Yeah you and your black jacket entourage."I replied which made him chuckle before he kissed his teeth once again.

"Shouldn't you already be here?"he asked which made me laugh at his attitude.

"Don't be sassy. Why are you rushing me anyway?"I asked as I made my way into the KEK house, I greeted the boys as I walked into the house.

"You'll see."he chuckled making me roll my eyes as I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket as I made my way towards his door.

"Jesse Raymond, open up."

"This better be good because I've been walking the whole day."I complained as soon as he opened his door.

Before I could continue my complaining I drank up his appearance. He was topless and he had his towel wrapped around his torso which subconsciously made me bit my lip as I stared at him in awe.

He chuckled before he stretched his arm over my shoulder to shut the door behind me before he slowly moved his hand towards his lock and locked the door which gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"You called me here just to stare at you?"I muttered as I looked between his eyes and his lips.

"I called you here so you could give me a massage."he chuckled which made me kiss my teeth as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You can be so unromantic sometimes."I mumbled as I walked away from him but he gently grabbed my wrist making me look back at him.

"Baby I'm playing."he replied as he chuckled harder making me playfully push his shoulder in response.

He gently placed his hand on my chin and pulled me into a gentle kiss. I felt my body begin to heat up as I placed my hand on his cheek pulling him closer to me which inevitably made the kiss deeper.

His familiar but addictive smell always gave me goosebumps everytime I leaned in to hungrily kiss his neck, One of JR's soft spot(s) was his neck and his earlobe which made me want to always kiss him there because his grunts always gave me butterflies in my stomach.

He gently grabbed my waist and walked back towards his bed not wanting to interrupt me from giving him prominent bruises on his neck that always seemed to amuse me. Once he finally fell back on his bed I stood between his legs and slipped off my clothes which made him stare at me whilst licking his bottom lip.

Once I had just my underwear on I straddle his hips and he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist as I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him into a hungry kiss once again, I gently brushed my other hand against his bicep before I grabbed onto his towel unravelling it making the towel fall to the ground and exposing the rest of his body.

He chuckled against my lips as he intertwined his fingers in my underwear which made me bit his bottom lip.

"Take them off, baby."

A/N:
Lol not me pulling a Rihanna/Normani! I apologise for that. Buuuuuut here you go! I love you all.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

12.7K 229 11
ashtray and eliza have been friends for a while. they both brought out the best in each other. what happens when the become the best for each other.
61.7K 771 15
This book is NOT SMUT- ignore the cover. Book art does not belong to me. Trigger warning for game/canon typical violence, thoughts of self-harm, suic...
1.1K 77 4
Tyla joins her best friend Simone in attending bringston college.