Dimensions Meet

By Andromeda689

This is a crossover of Jujutsu , Beyblade ( original) , Bleach and Naruto Disclaimer - I don't own any of th... More

Arc 1 - Cero : The meeting of dimensions
2 .Dimensions every where
~ A side story~
4. the side story pt 2
Loss and a new path
7 . A bell test
8 . Karakura Town and an attack..
9. Former Substitute Soul Reaper
Team meeting
Force to be reckoned with
Broken Seal
Another seal master.
Kaneki Aoi - The Traitor
The bickering of a married couple
The new seal
So what's brewing
Issues in different realities
Graduation
A favour
Soul form
Pieces ( Arc 1 end)
Smiles
Fragments
Double Date
The Double Date
New findings
Worry.
Two guests.
Two guests { part 2 }
Radiance
Pain.
Missing people and interference.
.Aka.
An Ally.
Akio.
Arc 3 - The clash between Fire & Water
The aid of the wind

Negative energy and ..... hope ?

48 1 0
By Andromeda689

Disclaimer ~ I don't own Beyblade ,Bleach ,Naruto or Jujutsu Kaisen. I only own this plotline

[A/n ~ This takes place after the arrancar saga and Ichigo fighting and defeating Aizen by using the final getsuga and some interesting news pops up ...] 

Ichigo looked up at the sky ,buried in his thoughts

'I'm about to lose all of this aren't I,I'm about to lose all my spiritual.All of the things I had to fight for and so much more ... Am I going to lose the friendship of the dimension jumpers? [a name provided by one blindfolded man child] ..After all, I am of no use to them anymore ..'

"ICHIGO!!!"Rukia cried ,running up to the orange head with the rest of his friends.That was the last thing he was able to see before all went black ..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 "According to kisuke there stages of losing your spiritual energy , it may take years or just a day , then you'll black out and lose all of it " Rukia explained

"I see, -"He was interrupted by the door opening with a large bang
"Now now ! Squad 4 member , please step out so I can give him a check up " a person ,with brown hair and green eyes, said stepping in

"Very well, " Uryu said with a nod , and they stepped out ,with a little hesitation.

"Finally , they walk like snails "the man said as he removed his ....wig ?

"Oi ! Who the - Tyson?! " Ichigo said/shouted, surprised

"Keep it down would ya ?" Tyson said annoyed

"What is with your eyes ,they're ....green?"

" Well I do need to keep a cover don't you think ?"

" Why are you here ?" Ichigo asked crossing his arms " I don't think you would jump dimensions just to comfort me "

" Well , yeah you're right, I wouldn't. It's just something came up , something interesting about you " Tyson said

"Interesting?" Ichigo mutters after him 

"Yes , ichigo ,do you remember 'negative energy' ?The one Yuji spoke of y'know?"

"Uh ..no,Not much . Just something about hospitals and schools being the hub of curses "

Tyson sighed and said" Curses are created by Negative emotions or Negative energy which leaks out of humans and they are usually related to the place you stated because hospitals and schools are place which are linked to bad memories . You may have gotten a bit of cursed energy and on top of that chakra . Perhaps this occurred  because of your repeated visits to the other dimensions and being constantly exposed to the other powers and they surfaced now because you lost you spiritual pressure  y'know ? In any case ,according to our sensors ,you have obtained both cursed energy and chakra . Both are very very less but we can increase their amount with training . "

"Is that what happened to you ? You never really explained how you got chakra and cursed energy .You just told me you have them"

"Something similar happened to me , but that has Dragoon's part to play too ."

"Then why don't Naruto and Itadori don't have these powers?"

" The same reason as why the chakra and cursed energy within you did not surface sooner and why it only surfaced when you lost all your spiritual pressure"

"I don't get it"

"Too much chakra and too much cursed energy because of the Kyubbi and Sukuna  . The amount of chakra and cursed energy is way too high , y'know. Hence they won't be able to obtain other powers unless they lose it or they are at lest able to reduce "

"What about the others then? Gojo ,Kakashi , Kugisaki and Megumi?"

" Gojo has the six eyes because of that he cannot obtain the other powers . Kugisaki and Megumi have slight amounts of chakra within them . Kakashi has cursed energy which is in a good balance to his chakra . As for how ,I helped them out here and there . Kugisaki has a lot cursed energy .I sent a bit of chakra into her and thankfully nothing bad happened. I did the same for the others ."

"Then will you be able to do that with spiritual pressure too?"

" Now ? No .In the near future ?. Perhaps. Dragoon has been able to store a bit of spiritual pressure and if I am able to increase it to a good enough amount I will be able to do the same with spiritual pressure. Before I leave, did you and your hollow make amends ?"

" Yeah , sorta . Though I didn't allow his request for him to materialise outside of my body . That sorta pissed him off and he didn't speak to me for a while ,but now we're cool "

"Well ,you should allow it ."

"He'll go insane , hell he would kill th-"

"That's what you think ,maybe just maybe he'll be more sane if we comes out "

"Perhaps ..."

"Just do it ichigo . It's worth a shot y'know "

"Naruto's rubbing off on you ."Ichigo snickered when he noted that this was the fourth time Tyson said y'know

"Hey!"Tyson huffed 

Ichigo laughed lightly with Tyson joining him 

" I will . I will talk to him "

"Will he still be there if you lose spiritual energy completely ?"

"Yeah,I've got no clue on what he did to make sure he doesn't disappear but when I asked him, more like he just answered before I could even ask ,he said ' don't worry ,king , I'll be weak for sometime ,but I'll always be there ' . "

"Creepy but reassuring , anyway I have a mission to sort out . I'll be back in one month . Be ready with some luggage. Sort things out with Shiro and let him materialise outside of you "

"Shiro ?"

" It's the shorter version of Hichigo Ogichi Shirosaki"

Ichigo snorted " not too bad . He'll like it "

" Cause I chose the name . Anyway see ya around !"

"Tyson ,before you leave .Did you know this will happen when you started sending me to other dimensions? Were you hoping this would happen?"

"Perhaps"Tyson said with a grin and wink  Before the said dimension jumper disappeared . Leaving no trace of his presence. Even the wig which was tossed to the ground had disappeared .

" Ichigo ? Where's the guy was here to check you?"Renji asked

"Huh ? No clue what you're talkin' about" Ichigo said and tuned the red head out ,closing his eyes.The faster things between him and Shiro was sorted out the better.

Renji started at Ichigo, wondering  if Ichigo was crazy or if it was him .He no longer knew .He sighed and left the room, knowing Ichigo didn't want company .

~Ichigo's Inner mind ~

His golden and black eyes fluttered open and wandered to stare into the warm brown ones which had just appeared.
'So he came... I didn't expect him to.. Not this soon.. ' Thoughts erupted within him as he stares at his king who had now appeared beside him.

"What are you doing here King? " He asked

"It's Ichigo. "

"Why must I call you that. I am nothing but your horse "

"Not that crap again, Shiro. You are my friend and my friends call me Ichigo. Please call me the same

" A Name? " He asked, surprise at the fact he wasn't mentioned as it or hollow

"Oh yeah. I didn't tell you that did I. I'm gonna call you Hichigo Ogichi Shirosaki. Shiro for short. If you don't mind " His king.. No friend said with a sheepish smile and his dominant hand scratching the back of his neck

"Shiro.. " He mumbled

After a few seconds of silence he whispered
" I like it " It was so quiet Ichigo almost missed it. Almost. His lips twitched upwards slightly as he heard but the orange head didn't smile. Yet. Ichigo was forced to do so when he saw a smile grace the features of the albino.

A smile which didn't have any hint of madness. Just simple joy. Joy because of acceptance and freedom.

He- Shiro knew now, he knew that friendship , care and acceptance can happen. He now felt a new feeling within him... Hope. And so did Ichigo.

Both of them could now hope for a much happier time forward and this time unlike before they had each other to rely on. Emotionally and physically.

They felt happiness and hope surge within them. A pleasant silence lingered between the two as they sat comfortably in each other's company

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.8K 30
Naruto Uzamaki and Ichigo Kurosaki always knew that they were different from everyone else as they both carried monsters within them. After an event...
8.4K 128 11
This is my MHA x Bleach story where it will take place in the My Hero universe where everything is the same except they have soul reapers and hollows...
48.4K 1.9K 17
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
730 19 11
Ladies and Gentlemen here we go the tournament between four of the worlds from "Gated Battle." We will see the combatants fight in a tournament of po...