En Swasa Kaatre

By Rishnas_diary

An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
New Story
Chapter 76

Chapter 7

2K 173 50
By Rishnas_diary

*No proof read....*
_____________________

Recap: Aadhavan met Aadhya again..

(it was almost 5 in the evening Aadhavan was explaining her about his village and his niece Sara.. with hearing that slowly Aadhya slept in his arms.. seeing her Aadhavan kissed her forehead and went to pattama's home to give her without knowing that his world is gonna change in few minutes..)

(When he neared her house, already pattama came to the doorstep inorder to pick Aadhya.. seeing him pattama smiled and welcomed him..)

Pattama: vanga thambi.. nane anga tha varlanu kelambuna adhukula neegale ivala thukitu vantinga.. thungitala..

Aadhavan: (smiled..) aama ma.. kalaila irunthu veliyadite irukala adha tired aagi thungitaa..

Pattama: sari thambi neega ulla vanga.. kudunga avala..

Aadhavan: ila irukatum ma.. kai mathuna mulichika pora.. neega room enganu solunga nane thunga vechitu vara..

Pattama: (smiled..) sari pa.. ava amma vara varaikum konja neram thungatum apatha ava pakum bothu fresh aa irupa.. tho andha room tha neega avala paduka vechitu vanga.. na ungaluku kudika ethavathu eduthutu vara..

Aadhavan: irukatum ma.. adhellam ethum venam.. na apdiye kelambura..

Pattama: aii.. ivlo thuram vantu enna apdiye kelamburanu soldringa.. adhellam enaku theriyathu ethavathu saptu tha poganum.. tea ya coffee yanu matum solunga..

Aadhavan: ethunalum paravala ma..

Pattama: sari pa.. neega poitu vanga..

(Aadhavan went to the room, tucked her carefully in the bed and placed the pillows in her both of the side.. after kissing her forehead softly he went to the living hall..)

On the other side..

"Sorry nga.. na panathu romba periya thappu tha.. anaiku na romba bayandhuta.. enga avanga ena pathu ketatha neegalum ketruvingalondra bayathula tha apdi oru mudivu eduthuta.. matha padi unga kita irunthu Aadhyava pirikanumnu lam na nenaikalanga.. please ena manichirunga.. ena veruthudathinga.. I'm sorry.. neegalum Aadhyavum ilama enala vaazha mudiyathu.. ena vittutu pogathinga.. please nga.. pogathinga.. plea.... se.. please... nga... oiii.. sandhya.. un stop vara poguthu paru.." Sandhya opened her eyes when she heard charu's voice that's when she realised that she was in the school bus..

Charu: enna di aachi.. yen alugura.. (sandhya quickly wiped her tears and stood from her place..)

Sandhya: adhellam onum ila di.. suma etho kanavu.. sari di nee pathu po.. na vara.. bye..

(she steped down from the bus after bid bye to charu and straightly went to pattama's house to see Aadhya.. all the way she was thinking about the dream which had been disturbed her for years.. when she went to door steps, she heard a familiar voice from inside made her heart squealed with unknown feeling.. kept her thoughts aside, she went inside only to get an extreme shock seeing the person speaking to pattama.. her eyes already welled up in tears, her whole body started to shiver seeing Aadhavan there.. her throat went dry.. she couldn't even breath properly infront of him.. she closed her mouth with her hands and started to sob.. before her sob turned into a loud cry pattama saw her..)

Pattama: papa enachi.. yen ipdi nikkura..

(hearing pattama, Aadhavan turned aside only to get frozen in his place.. he can't believe his eyes.. tears started to flow from his eyes.. his breath went uneven.. he stood rooted to the ground, his whole body turned numb.. it's been four year since both met each other.. when her eyes met his, she broke down completely plopped into the floor and cried her heart out.. his heart pained like a hell seeing her cry.. all the tears he holding for four years found it's way to his cheeks.. he too collapsed in the ground and started to cry.. they vent out their four years of longings, missings through their loud cry.. both fighting inside to control themselves but failed terribly ended up in crying their heart out.. both badly wanted to be in each other's embrace.. but they didn't have energy even to move an inch from the places.. after almost half an hour, Aadhavan took a deep breath and slowly hold her hand..)

"Sandhya ma...." he whispered, it was enough for her to threw herself on him and cried vigorously, hugging him.. he too back hugged her tightly and cried in her shoulder.. both tightly hugged each other, as if one of them left a gap, the other would disappear.. after a while, suddenly Aadhavan's hold more tightened around her as he whispered..

Aadhavan: en pulla enga di..

(sandhya smiled inbetween her tears hearing him as it was the only word she wanted to hear from him since she gave birth to Aadhya..)

"Aama unga pulla tha.. sathiyama adhu unga pulla thanga.." she too whispered in his ears which made his anger reached its peak as the memories of four years came infront of his eyes.. he immediately parted from her and stood abruptly which made her jerk and she too stood from there..

Aadhavan: na en kolandha enganu keta.. (his words shows his anger.. all the while pattama blinked her eyes in both confusion and worry seeing their cry.. when sandhya neared him to say something.. he showed his palm to stop..) please en kolandha ilanu matum solidatha.. na sethu..(ruva..)..

(his words swallowed into his whimpers.. as he was not in his right sense, his mind only gives him a wrong thoughts which broke him more.. with the thought that he had lost his child he slowly touched her empty stomach.. sandhya immediately sensed his inner turmoil, she wiped her tears and looked pattama expectantly for which she nodded.. she held his hand and dragged him to the room where Aadhya sleeping peacefully.. seeing the way his heart screaming the truth that Aadhya could be his own daughter.. but his mind didn't accept as it doesn't want to get disappointed.. when they reached the room, sandhya seen him and shows her hand towards the bed.. seeing that his whimpers increased.. he started to cry again, even though he tried to control, failed miserably.. he knelt down near Aadhya and cried closing his mouth with his hands.. seeing him sandhya leaned on the wall and closed her eyes tightly can't able to see his vulnerable side and tears continuesly flew from her eyes.. after a while he composed little and carrased her head lovingly...)

Aadhavan: nee en pakathulaye irunthum enala una adaiyalam kandu pudika mudilaye da.. (whimpered..) romba sorry da thangam.. appava manichiru.. iththana varushama en thangatha pakkama irunthutane da.. ithukellam na epdi ungita manipu kekka porane appaku therila da kuttyma.. ena nenacha enake romba verupa iruku da..

(more than anything which hurts him the most is, he could not find his own blood when she was around him.. even though he experienced an unknown feelings while seeing her for the first time, Aadhavan's mind didn't allow him to think in that way.. with these thoughts, he slowly carrased her cheeks, eyes and her forehead which now resembles his exact features for him.. thinking that he smiled in tears....)

Aadhavan: en ponnu.. enaku oru ponnu iruka.. apdiye ena mariye.. na appa aaita.. enaku ponnu porandhu..(ruka..)

(his whispers turned into whimpers when he realised that he missed almost four years being with her.. the thought that he missed the most important periods of his life pierced his heart.. can't able to control anymore, he closed his mouth and went out leaving crying sandhya behind.. he went to the door step and cried vigorously.. couldn't see his crying sandhya closed her eyes tightly and sobbed as she has no energy to cry anymore.. after a while, she wiped her tears and slowly went to see him after closing the room door.. when she tried to touch his shoulder, he moved from there..)

Sandhya: yenga...

(completely ignoring her words, he went out with long strides leaving crying sandhya behind.. looking his retreating figure sandhya collapsed in the floor and cried her heart out.. seeing her cry Pattama neared her..)

Pattama: thangam.. enna da..

Sandhya: (crying..) ma.. avaru poraru ma.. avara nikka solunga.. please engita pesa solunga ma.. ore oru vaati engita pesa solunga maa.. please... na theriyama panita.. inime ipdilam panna maata.. avara vara solunga ma.. avaru ilama enala iruka mudiyathu.. na panna thappuku enna dhandana kuduthalum na yethukura ma.. aana engala vitutu matum poida venanu solunga.. yenga.. ena thittunga.. adinga.. en ipdi pannanu en mela kova padunga.. aana ipdi ena pakkama engita pesama ena vitutu poidathinga.. thirumba vanthurunga please.. ella en thappu tha.. en thappu tha.. na tha avaru manasa kaaya padithita.. enala tha avaru inaiku ipdi odanji poi nikiraru.. ellame enala tha.. (with that she started to hits her head with her palms.. pattama tried to stop her..)

Pattama: papa.. enna pandra nee.. niruthu di ipdi thalaila adichikatha niruthunu soldranla niruthu di.. (she tightly hold her hands..) enna di panitu iruka nee, paithiya kaari.. modhala elunthirichi ulla vaa di.. avaru ungala vitutu engayum poga maataru, avare konja nerathula vandhuruvaru nee modhala ulla vaa sandhya..

Sandhya: ma.. avaru enga ponarunu therilaye.. ipa avara enga poi thedrathu.. Aadhya ku na ipa enna badhil soldrathu.. ava appa avala pathutu ethume pesama poitarunu epdi ma ava kita na soluva.. hmmhmm.. ilala avaru apdilam panna mataru.. avaru vandhuruvaru.. ena vitutu avarala iruka mudiyathu.. en mela kovama irukaru adhutha engita pesama poitaru.. en mela iruka kovam ponona thirupiyum engitaye vanthuruvaru.. enaku nambika iruku.. engita vanthuruvaru.. avaru vanthuruvaru ma.. avaru.. vanthu(ruvaru..)..

(her words went in the air when her whimpers increased.. she was repeating her words looking at the way Aadhavan went.. seeing her, pattama tightly embraced her and let her cry on her shoulder..)

**************************************

Hi all,

Here is the next chapter.. please let me know your views about this chapter.. hope I gave justice to this chapter.. but neega solunga epdi irukunu..

PS: I promise you all that hereafter there is no separation between them for sure..

Thankyou🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 21.9K 50
#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely fictional. This is an ashaangi story. Ca...
95.6K 6.7K 40
love is everything , This is km story.. ❤
497K 16.8K 62
எதிர்பாரா திருமண பந்தத்தில் இணையும் இருவரது காதல் கதை..
25.3K 797 44
கல்லூரியில் காதல் வந்தும் காட்டிக் கொள்ளாமல் பிரிந்த இருவர். பின் அவள் செய்த செயலால் அவள் வேலை செய்த கம்பனியையே விலைக்கு வாங்கி. அவளறியாமலே நடக்கும்...