Azur Lane: The Origins

By rennightingale07

Long before the sirens came, Azur Lane has no name. In the world before war, 8 nations were seen and heard. S... More

Introduction
Worth For Freedom Or Despair?
See Your Dreams
Cycle Of History
The Dreamwalker & The Lady
The Passing
Reign Of Pride And Glory
The Pledge And Role

Legacy Of Iron And Blood

143 0 3
By rennightingale07

Previously: Shinano wakes up to find out that she was stuck in the past, her panic instinct kicks in as she knew that she wasn't supposed to be changing it. With Amagi and Mikasa's promise to cover her, she will do everything to get back home safely.

Present:

The Next Day...

Shinano's POV

Lady Nagato and I, along with Amagi and Tosa went through the ocean to meet the faction, Ironblood.

The moment I stepped in the territory of the "called fearing sharks" it was silent. Unfortunately it didn't last long as a black haired lady with red horns appeared and greeted us.

I saw her before,
I remembered Akagi talking about her during the operation of taking out cargo fleets in the Pacific back then. Her name.. that's it..

Friedrich Der' Grosse..

I don't know why visions keep appearing out of nowhere whenever I touch a memory that was lighting up in my mind..

_____________________________

??: Guten Tag, Lady Nagato, Lady Shinano and to the two of you. My name is Friedrich Der' Grosse. Welcome to the nation of Ironblood."

The black haired lady greeted them as Nagato and Shinano bowed in respect.

Nagato: We thank you for your company, Ms. Friedrich..

they walked together inside the headquarters to meet the others in Ironblood.

Ironblood Headquarters

As the 5 entered inside the headquarters, all they can see were banners hanging on the walls, with pictures of the previous chancellors of the nation, along with a large meeting table.

Shinano knew this place, she once atttended the meeting in Ironblood during her escort with Ryuuhou and Noshiro at the ceremony. But as far as she can remember, the headquarters here are quite smaller than the headquarters back in the future. It might be because of the sirens not appearing on this time yet.

There she sees familiar people sitting on the meeting table.

The first two people sitting were Lutzow and Emden. To Shinano, Lutzow looks exactly like Prinz Eugen but is wearing almost the same as Admiral Hipper's dress and the right side of her white hair was braided, with an Iron cross clip as a finishing touch.

The second one, Emden. She doesn't look familiar to her but she constantly wears a white clothing, has crystal, blue eyes and a flower-like eyepatch on her left eye.

She had heard the two ships before. But, she only quite remember the small history details of the past (if at least that could help).

The last one sitting was in the middle. Shinano's eyes widened the moment she saw the person on the middle.

The person has a blonde hair with the bangs almost covering the left side of his face. A black commissioner's cap was seen and his calculating, and cold eyes.

His cape was colored black with an ironcross symbol on the back, another cross was hanging beneath it. With black boots and black pants. The left side of his face was covered (only his right eye was visible). The reichsadler was also visible on his commisioner cap.

She froze the moment she saw him.. This person..

"There's always a room for our promises to be kept."

She remembered him.. She would never forget the person who gave her the hopes to stand up. That's why she was successfully converted as an aircraft in the future. Nobody was aware of their status except for her sisters..

They were close friends..

The person looks like...

??: Greetings, My name is KMS Albrecht, The first ship of the Bismarck Class Battleship and the flagship of Ironblood. It's an honour to meet you four.

Shinano began having it again, with a sudden ache from her chest. Memories flooded inside her mind..She would never forget the same person who was at her side during the first war..

But at the same time, she would never forget the same day he..

he..

"Danke.. Shinano."

"Long live Ironblood.."

_______________________

"Give him up, Dreamwalker. He won't last long anymore. He will be forgotten, will forever stay in the bottom of the ocean bed!!"

_______________________

"Perhaps, this will be my final moment.."

"Don't say that.."

"I knew someday, that there will be someone that.. will replace me when the time comes."

"She.. will be the pride of the nation, the beast made of steel.. queen of the ocean and she will be made to rule the seven seas.."

"......"

"auf wiedersehen..may we meet again in valhalla.."

Tosa: Lady Shinano?

Shinano's mind cleared up as she heard Tosa speak up to her, quite emotionless.

Shinano: I apologize Tosa, I will go right away.

She bowed lightly, quite embarrassed as she sat next to Nagato and Amagi.

Amagi: Are you alright, Lady Shinano?" (whispers)

Shinano nodded.

Shinano: (whispers) I'm alright..

Nagato: Now that we're settled, we thank you for inviting us here, Albrecht. We really appreciate your offer.

Albrecht: I'm flattered, danke for your courtesy and your cooperation."

The Ironblood leader glanced back at Nagato and Amagi.

Atlantic Ocean: Present Timeline

Washington: Damn it! Damn it!

She keeps cursing as Vestal was healing Enterprise's injured arm.

Q.E: The black wisdom cube have interrupted the battle, it seems.

Saratoga: (intervenes) It might have to do something with the battle earlier.

Belfast: The energy, if I'm not mistaken."

Cleveland: (impatient) Why don't we ambush the Sakura Empire now while they're immobolized at their positions?

There was a tinge of impatience on her voice.

King George V: It's far too dangerous, especially they have gone silent at the other side of the mirror sea.

Goergia: Where is Warspite?

they looked around in mirror sea

Hornet: Warspite?

Hornet's eyes widened when she noticed that she was gone. When the cube engulfed the whole Mirror Sea, she was just right beside her.

Shieffield: (panics a bit) She's gone! She's not here..

Victorious: Where could she have gone to? (grits her teeth)

On the Crimson Axis Side..

Yamato: (frustrated) You mean she's gone?!

she paced back and forth.

Musashi: Nee-sama, please calm down.

Musashi tries her best to calm her oldest sister down.

Zuikaku: I KNEW THIS WAS NOT SUCH A GREAT IDEA! YOU'RE LITERALLY PLACING US IN DANGER AKAGI!!

Zuikaku held Akagi's collar.

Azuma: Zuikaku!!

Prinz Eugen: She's right afterall. (nonchalant)

She narrowed her eyes at Akagi, who was gritting her teeth.

Zuikaku: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO CARRY OUT THE PLAN PROPERLY! BECAUSE OF THIS, THE AZUR LANE WILL GET AWAY WITH IT!"

She yelled again as she let go of the brown haired fox to the ground.

Kaga: Zuikaku-san stop this!! This will not solve anything! Please!!

The aircraft carrier glanced at the white haired fox.

While at the mirror sea and everyone was seen arguing and constantly fighting because of what happened to their allies.

??: Now what will the Sakura Empire do for the sake of this.. Orochi?  Time will tell the forsaken. With the Azur Lane still recovering from the impact they've got. The time is very precious afterall. Why waste the opportunity to strike when the other side is still recovering for aftermath..?

A woman wearing a cloak spoke in a monotone voice as she looked at her timewatch, which was ticking fast as the time goes on and on.

Her black hair was visible in her hood.

??: The "Dreamwalker" and the" Grand Old Lady.." what a coincidence. They were both chosen to see the fragments of the past in time.

To Be Continued..

Hello fellow shikikans!! thank you for reading this story! I hope you enjoyed it!! This is my first Azur Lane story, I'll do my best to write for more updates!!

Preview for the next chapter:
"You cannot underestimate the power of the Black Cube, It's true power is to change history..

renn closing!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...
28.2K 670 35
(This will be my second story of Shipgirls getting Reincarnated Project) A Month before The Attack on Pearl Harbor, Nagato started to have dreams of...
40.5K 1.2K 21
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
2.4K 48 12
... It was unbelievable... It wasn't your fault either... ... It is a wonderful time around the Azur Lane Base, until an unknown attack spreads aroun...