Leon Kennedy Imagines (Reside...

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of imagines/one-shots and preferences. - I do take requests! These will be the Characters x Fem... More

- ๐ˆ ๐Œ ๐€ ๐† ๐ˆ ๐ ๐„ ๐’ -
- Chains -
- Home -
- Together -
- Lost you -
- Savior -
- Too late -
- Saving her -
- Come as you are -
PLEASE READ
- Kiss The Girl -
- Big brother -
- Normal life -
- Vampire (AU) -
- No need to be worried -
- Bodyguard -
- Bodyguard Pt. 2 -
- Drunk -
- I'm not her -
- Beach mission -
- Smiles -
- I dont want to hurt you -
- Betrayal -
- Betrayal pt.2 -
- No one fucks with the kennedys -
- Cute -
- Welcome to Raccoon City -
- Bake Sale -
- Soulmate (AU) -
- Cuffed to the bed -
- Keep him occupied -
- Give me your hand -
- Jail -
- What are you reading? -
"Daddy's silly"
- ๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐… ๐„ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐’ -
- His Kinks -
- Names he calls you -
- His favorite sex positions -

- New partner -

6.3K 133 100
By Hakuna_Fratata

CONTENT WARNINGS: Swearing.

ALSO 1K READS ALREADY?! WTF?! THANK YOU!

+ + +

   You smile lightly as you flip a coin, twirling it through your fingers lightly as you sit at your new desk, waiting for Carlos to arrive.

Carlos was your partner, the two of you had just been assigned your first mission and you were both excited to get to work with eachother for the first time. Normally, you'd be partnered with your boyfriend Leon, but the captain wanted to try and pair you up with Carlos to see how things would go.

"Cool trick." You hear from behind you you smile and turn around, spotting Carlos standing there with his own smile.

"Thanks, took me alot of time to learn." You speak, sitting up in your chair.

"Wanna teach me?"

You raise your eyebrow.

"We have an important mission coming up, don't you wanna gather info?"

Carlos waves it off, shaking his head.

"Nah, we got time." He smiles before grabbing a chair and sitting in front of you. "Now, teach me please."

You let out a small sigh before nodding, shuffling forward.

"Fine." You mutter before holding the coin out to him. "Show me how you think it's done."

Carlos looks at you confused.

"What?"

"I want to see if you're close to getting it right to see what you need to work on." You say, showing him how you do it so he can at least get an idea on how it's done.

"Ah, I see." He speaks before taking the coin fron your hands, attempting to play with the coin like you were, but failing horribly as it slips from his hand as soon as he tries to flip it between his fingers.

"Fuck!" He lets out.

You let out a small laugh, shaking your head. "Be patient with it, man. It will take some time."

+ + +

   Hours later, Leon walks into the compound, heading for his desk which was next to your old one, having moved by Carlos' desk when you were assigned the mission with him.

He hears your laugh echo through the room and he smiles, looking up and spotting you and Carlos playing with a coin. Slowly, his smile turns to a small frown as he notices you hadn't even realized he had arrived.

He sits down at his desk with a huff, leaning back on his chair, before slightly glaring at the screen in front of him as a rush of jealousy floods his body.

"They've been doing that for hours."

Leon looks iver at Ethan who was sitting not too far from him, at his own desk.

"Hours? What do you mean."

Leon was slightly confused, normally when you were assigned a mission it's be your main priority. Gather the information, go into the feild, Finish the mission. Easy as that. No time for coin tricks.

"Yeah, she's been trying to teach him how to play with that coin. Kinda weird but it looks cool." He says and Leon looks over at where you were sitting, watching as you hold up your hand to show Carlos the right finger movement. He watches as Carlos nods before trying for himself, the coin moving through his fingers softly but dropping when he tries to bring it back.

"Damn it!"

"It's fine. You're getting better."

Leon turns away, rolling his eyes lightly before turning to a laugh that erupts form close by.

"You're so jealous man. Never seen you roll your eyes before. Lookin' like a teenager and shit."

Leon glares at Ethan.

"You better shut your mouth before I stab you."

Ethan stops laughing almost immediately, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Woah, calm down, man."

Leon huffs, shaking his head before turning back to the screen.

"I am calm."

"Keep telling yourself that."

+ + +

   "You did it!" You let out, clapping lightly with a smile.

"I did!" Carlos smiles, clapping for himself.

"Now, keep practicing that and you'll have it down perfectly." You smile and Carlos nods before looking up at the clock, his eyes widening.

"Oh, shit."

You frown, looking over in the same direction before gasping lightly as you notice it had been five hours since Carlos arrived.

"Shit! Carlos, I blame you!" You whisper shout, pointing to the man who chuckles lightly, shaking his head.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't funny, were going out into the field in 48 hours, we don't have anything on the mission." You say, looking at Carlos like he was crazy for laughing.

"Y/n, y/n, calm down." Carlos says, leaning back in his chair before reaching over his desk and pulling out a file. "This is everything you need to know about the mission in the deepest description." He speaks, handing the file over to you.

You grab the file, opening it up and skimming over it before looking back up at Carlos. Everything you noticed in your quick skim seemed to at up to what the captain told you.

"Where did you get this?"

"I made it last night." Carlos says, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs with a smug look on his face.

"You made it? When?"

"Last night. I saw you doing that trick with the coin the other day. And I know you're usually the lets get straight into it type of worker, so I found out all I could about the mission so you could teach me the trick but also have work done." He says and you smile lightly.

"Well, thank you. This makes everything so much easier."

Carlos nods before looking behind you and wincing, turning to face the screen on his desk.

You frown lightly before turning around and spotting Leon sending a glare in Carlos' direction making you wince lightly.

"Oh no." You mutter before chuckling lightly as Leon realizes you were look, quickly hiding himself behind his computer.

You roll over to his desk, not bothered to get up from your chair before sending a smile over to Leon who looks at you.

"Hey, Leon." You smile.

Leon just nods.

"Afternoon." He speaks formally and you frown.

"What's your problem?" You ask, tilting your head.

"Nothing.

You hum, shaking your head before moving closer and tapping on the desk.

"What time did you get here?"

Leon doesnt look up from his screen.

"Around an hour ago."

You frown, looking at him confused. "What? I didn't see you come in." You mutter and Leon scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe if you were paying attention to the real world rather than focusing on Carlos and your stupid party tricks, you would've seen me come in." He speaks, standing up and walking out the room.

You wince, squinting your eyes lightly.

"Oof, that one's gotta hurt." You hear making you glare in the direction of the voice.

"Shut the fuck up, Ethan, or i'll stab this pencil in your eye."

"You and Leon are perfect for eachother." He mutters, shaking his head as you stand up to follow Leon.

When you make it out into the hall you spot Leon slamming the door to the men's bathroom open and rushing in.

You sigh, jogging into the bathroom and glaring at everyone else that wasn't Leon.

"Leave." You speak and they all nod and rush out, not wanting to be caught up in your line of fire.

Once they're gone, you turn to Leon who doesn't make eye-contact with you, keeping his stare on the ground and you immediately notice the look on his face.

You smile lightly, deciding to get right to the point.

"Leon, are you jealous?"

"No."

Your smile widens.

"Liar."

Leon sighs, looking up at you.

"He was too close."

You roll your eyes, shaking your head.

"Carlos? That was nothing, Leon. I was just teaching him my coin trick." He says and Leon rolls his eyes making you laugh.

"You look like a teenage girl."

"That's what Ethan said."

"He's right. Now stop rolling your eyes before I give you a reason to roll them." You say and Leon raises his eyebrow at you, a small smirk on his face.

"Is that right?"

You roll your eyes, shaking your head as you laugh lightly. It's funny how fast Leon's mood can change when a diety joke is made. "Oh shut up. Now come on, you have no reason to be jealous. You're the only man I need."

Leon scoffs.

"Damn right I am." He says, bringing his arm over your shoulders and kissing your head. "Now focus on the mission and only the mission. Then you're back with me and we're never doing this switching partner shit again. Got it?"

You nod as the two of you walk out of the bathroom.

"Yes, sir." You speak as Leon leads you back to the main room.

+ + +

   Leon leads you to your desk, so you can grab your things and he leans down on your desk and narrows his eyes at Carlos who gulps.

"I like you Carlos, you're a good man and I don't have a problem with you. But keep doing what your doing with my girl and that's gonna change." He speaks, his gaze hard on the man.

Carlos nods, shifting in his seat.

"You got it, man." Carlos speaks up and Leon nods with a small smile. The laugh you were holding in slowly comes out in a scoff as Carlos looks like he's about to piss his pants.

"Don't listen to him, he's just playing with you." You say and Carlos nods before looking at Leon who shakes his head.

I'm not. The blonde mouths.

You send him a wave before Leon leads you out, the two of you deciding to go home and sort things out the way you both think is necessary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 42 22
Leon Kennedy X Female!Reader Suggestions of Ada Wong X Female!Reader (because she's a hottie, sorry to anybody thats not interested in women) Warning...
566K 11.9K 187
Just some random imagines/ preferences/ oneshots about Leon Kennedy AKA my poor traumatised pretty boyโ™ก All imagines/preferences are X Fem!Reader R...
3.2K 41 6
This is an all NSFW one shot book. Each chapter will have a different story each time unless I decide to write a part two to some of the chapters. So...
56K 2K 92
18+ Due to explicit content! Book Four of Leon Kennedy X Fem!Reader imagines. All imagines are at least 600 words and will include fluff, angst, smu...