Where it all started

By X_by_bae

"Hey my name is Ciara Brown and I am an alcoholic" I admitted, looking down at my hands. "I'm August Alsina a... More

Intro
The experience
Um No...
The aftermath
Holla at me
Next
Your fault!
Karma (Part 1)
Karma (Part 2)
Another Chance
Oh .
Getting to know you...
Welp

Try again

35 3 1
By X_by_bae

Chris

I love how she mistreats me, disregarding my feelings entirely as she tells me how she really feels then expects me to spare her feelings 💀 . I'm a nice guy and all, but don't push your luck .

Leaving a trail of thoughts lingering around in my head, I looked around, making sure that Justice was out of sight before I actually made the attempt to move, making a smart remark to myself.

"Chris?" I heard, coming from behind me.

Turning around, I made eye contact with Justice. Um the fuck ? I could have sworn that she was no longer here. But, I was apparently wrong.

"Chris, look. I know I may be the last person you probably would want to see right now. But, I just wanted to let you know something" She blurted.

I didn't have much of anything to say to her, so I simply stayed quiet, making sure to put on a really serious face.

A wave of silence was shared between us, as she inched closer to me.

Staying in the same spot, I allowed her to continue decreasing the amount of space in between us.

Until we were centimeters apart is when I decided to move.

"Justice..." I started.

"No Chris, I'm completely wrong for treating you badly. I'm so sorry" she yearned apologetically, looking into my eyes.

There was no way I could resist the softness of her brown eyes. They was just so.... So dreamy.

I eventfully got lost in them, and the next thing I know, I was leaning in, placing my hands on either side of Justice's jaw bones while placing a soft, yet passionate kiss on her lips.

She gasped and responded immediately, wrapping her arms around my neck.

Alisha

So, August had just left and I was now all alone...

"Knock knock" I heard someone say, coming from the door.

"Come in" I called, looking up at the tv to see that my favorite show (Dancing Dolls) was on!

"I brought you some things" she said.

"Who the hell?" I mumbled, looking up.

"Oh my God!" I shouted, followed shortly after by shrieking.

"Shelly! I missed you! 😭😩" I yelled, opening my arms, inviting her to come into my embrace.

She giggled then sat what she'd brought for me down on the table before actually accepting my invitation.

Shelly and I go waaaay back to the old days. We first met back in pre-school when I tried to steal her animal crackers (that's according to her)... 😭😂

We were best friends up until high school because in senior year, she had to move away, so we lost contact 😿

But , now she's here! ((:

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"What, you didn't miss me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No , no, no! That's not it at all. I'm just shocked that you're here. How'd you even..." I began, getting cut off.

"Well, my mom got promoted to head doctor in Manhattan and the made a special request for her to man this hospital. But it's only temporary." She cheesed.

"How'd you find me then?" I questioned.

"I have my ways" she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I scoffed then burst into an abundance of laughter.

"You haven't changed one bit" I giggled, observing her figure.

Damn yo, she's grown. I remember her ass ain't have no ass, no nothing 💀😂 aw my nigga grew up.

"So how have you been after ..... Ya know" she mumbled, looking down at her hands.

I sighed in panic, rushing my fingers through my hair.

As long as we lived, we promised to never bring that up again...

"Shelly!" I semi-yelled.

"I just wanna know" she whispered, making direct eye contact.

There's a few errors .... :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
28.3K 1.1K 60
"Kim who do you love?" He yelled at me and I shook my head "What? You would pick this nigga over me. I bet he can't do, any where better than me?" H...
1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em